This portion of land was owned by Daniel Connolly who lived in Warwick. It was a working dairy farm but Connolly may not have lived there. Around 1917 he made an arrangement with Thomas and Mary Toomey, also of Warwick, to work the farm for three years. Connolly failed to keep his side of the agreement when he sold the land just under two years into the arrangemnt. The Toomeys took him to court and won. They stayed on the farm working for "Mitchell" for at least another 10 years.