M, b. 1837, d. 20 October 1918
- Reichstag 1 Aug 1872: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Johann Griinke was born in 1837. He was the son of Anthony Grunke and Christina Weckwarth.
- Johann Griinke married Matilda Ottilie Hasenlether circa 1868.
- Johann Griinke and Matilda Ottilie Hasenlether immigrated to Queensland on 1 August 1872. Johann 34 and Matilde 26, and Apollonia Griinke 30 (the wife of Johann's brother Anton) , travelled on the Reichstag with their children Auguste 3 and Paul an infant.
- On 25 May 1882,Johann Griinke's daughter, Elisabeth Griinke was buried. RC1-024-0044.
- Johann Griinke died on 20 October 1918 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 21 October 1918 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC1-024-0043.
Johannes Anton Griinke
M, b. 1879, d. 1932
John Joseph Griinke
M, b. 1894, d. 1895
F, b. 1904
Mary Matilda Josephine Griinke
F, b. 1899
Matilda Martha Griinke
M, b. 1881
M, b. 1871, d. 24 June 1956
- Reichstag 1 Aug 1872: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Paul Griinke was born in 1871.
- He was the son of Johann Griinke and Matilda Ottilie Hasenlether.
- Paul Griinke immigrated on 1 August 1872 to Queensland with Johann Griinke and Matilda Ottilie Hasenlether. Johann 34 and Matilde 26, and Apollonia Griinke 30 (the wife of Johann's brother Anton) , travelled on the Reichstag with their children Auguste 3 and Paul an infant.
- At the age of 21 years, Paul Griinke married Maria Magdelina Reimers, daughter of Joseph Reimers and Bertha Ann Garske, in 1892 in Queensland.
- Paul Griinke and Maria Magdelina Reimers appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Douglas. Paul was a farmer.
- On 26 May 1919,Paul Griinke's daughter, Mona Menella Plant was buried in Cabarlah Cemetery at age 6.
- In March 1943,his wife, Maria Magdelina Reimers died in Queensland.
- Paul Griinke died on 24 June 1956 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 25 June 1956 in Douglas Cemetery. SEC2-002-0002.
Children of Paul Griinke and Maria Magdelina Reimers
M, b. 1902
Thomas Michael Griinke
M, b. 1897
Ira Stanley Grimmett
M, b. circa 1885
- Ira Stanley Grimmett was born circa 1885.
- Ira Stanley Grimmett married Miriam Ethel Jenner in 1910 in Queensland.
Wilber Stanley James Grimmett
M, b. 1911, d. 1 January 2004
- Charts: Descendants of John Maddern , Descendants of Stephen Lower, Descendants of John Gill (#1), Descendants of John Gill (#2)
- Wilber Stanley James Grimmett was born in 1911 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Ira Stanley Grimmett and Miriam Ethel Jenner.
- At the age of 30 years, Wilber Stanley James Grimmett married Emily Mary Barnes, daughter of Walter Leslie Barnes and Emma Smallbone, on 28 June 1941 in Queensland. The couple made their home at “Neumgna” for the next five years before eventually moving to Mt Beppo to run a dairy, pig and crop farm. Three children were born to Miney and Wilbur.They returned to Brooklands to farm for 15 years and eventually retired to Kingaroy.
- Wilber Stanley James Grimmett died on 1 January 2004 in Kingaroy, Queensland.
- He was buried in Taabinga Cemetery.
Francis Herbert Grimsey
M, b. 1892, d. 1969
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Austin
- Francis Herbert Grimsey was born in 1892 in Queensland. He was the son of William Grimsey and Mary Hannah Dimmick.
- At the age of 35 years, Francis Herbert Grimsey married Alice Mabel Austin, daughter of George Edgar Austin and Minnie Sawatzki, on 3 August 1927 in St Thomas' Presbyterian Church, Boonah, Queensland. An article about the wedding appeared in "The Brisbane Courier" on 27 August 1927. It read :- "WEDDINGS --- GRIMSEY-AUSTIN
St Thomas' Presbyterian Church, Boonah, was the scene of a picturesque wedding on August 3, when Mr. Francis Herbert Grimsey (second son of Mr. and Mrs. Grimsey, Dugandan) was married to Miss Alice Mabel Austin (eldest daugh- ter of Mr. and Mrs. G. E. Austin,Hazelhurst, Milford). The Rev. G. K. Kirk (Ipswich), assisted by the Rev. C. Reid Boonah), officiated. The church had been tastefully decorated by the bride's friends. The bride, who was given away by her father, wore an ivory crepe de Chine gown) with an overskirt of silver lace, and the bodice was heavily beaded. The veil was worn in cap effect, and caught at the sides with orange blossoms. She carried a bouquet of sweet peas, roses, and Arum lilies, tied with white ribbon streamers. Miss Doris Austin (cousin of the bride), who attended as bridesmaid, was frocked in cream georgette, with hand-made flowers, over a cream satin slip. She also wore a cream tulle cap, ornamented with pearls and orange blossoms, and carried a bouquet of pale pink sweet peas and roses. Her knife edged brooch was the gift of the bridegroom. The two flower girls, little Misses Georgia Austin (sister of the bride) and Hazel Millar (niece of the bridegroom), were frocked alike in pale blue crepe de Chine, trimmed with rows of cream lace, and they wore caps of tulle to tone. Mr. George Grimsey (brother of the bride- groom) carried out the duties of best man. Miss Olive Williams presided at the organ. During the signing of the register Miss Lynda Austin (cousin of the bride) rendered a vocal solo. At the conclusion of the ceremony a reception was held at Rowe's Cafe, the main feature of the bride's table being a three tier wedding cake, which was the work of Miss E. Punn (Boonah). Subsequently Mr. and Mr F. H. Grimsey left by car for the Northern Rivers, where their honeymoon was spent. Their future home will be at Mt. Alford."
- Francis Herbert Grimsey died in 1969 in Queensland.
Edmund Robert Grimshaw
M, b. 1911, d. 1912
Ivy Marie Grimshaw
F, b. 1902
Mary Frances Grimshaw
F, b. 1863, d. September 1953
- Mary Frances Grimshaw was born in 1863 in Ireland.
- She was the daughter of William Grimshaw and Mary Ford.
- Mary Frances Grimshaw appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Plainby, Crow's Nest. She was a dressmaker. She may have lived with Robert and Mariah Grimshaw who alsol lived at Plainby.
- At the age of 43 years, Mary Frances Grimshaw married Frederick (Alfred) Zropf, son of Johann (Frederick) Zropf and Maria Schwer, in 1906 in Crow's Nest, Queensland.
- Mary Frances Grimshaw and Frederick (Alfred) Zropf appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1908 living at Crow's Nest. Fred was a blacksmith.
- In May 1940 Mary Frances Grimshaw and Frederick (Alfred) Zropf were living in Bryden, Esk.
- Mary Frances Grimshaw died in September 1953 in Chermside, Brisbane, Queensland.
- She was buried on 22 September 1953 in South Brisbane Cemetery.
Robert Edmund Grimshaw
M, b. circa 1870, d. 1939
- Robert Edmund Grimshaw was born circa 1870.
- He was the son of William Grimshaw and Mary Ford.
- Robert Edmund Grimshaw married Marie Louise Mewing, daughter of Hermann Mewing and Maria Louise Justine Schmidt, in 1901 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Robert Edmund Grimshaw and Marie Louise Mewing appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Plainby, Crow's Nest. Robert was a wheel right. His sister Mary most likely llved with them.
- Robert Edmund Grimshaw died in 1939 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- He was buried on 15 September 1939 in South Brisbane Cemetery.
Sidney Joseph Grimshaw
M, b. 1891, d. 10 July 1962
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Staines.
- Sidney Joseph Grimshaw was born in 1891 in Grenfell, New South Wales. He was the son of John Grimshaw and Sarah Jane.
- At the age of 30 years, Sidney Joseph Grimshaw married Ellen Staines, daughter of John Carroll Staines and Alice Dawes, in 1921 in Canowindra, New South Wales.
- Sidney Joseph Grimshaw died on 10 July 1962 in Liverpool, New South Wales.
- He was buried in Liverpool Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1833
- William Grimshaw was born circa 1833.
- William Grimshaw married Mary Ford circa 1860.
F, b. 1828, d. 1884
- Ann Grimsmann was born in 1828 in Germany. She was the daughter of Hans Detlef Grimmsman and Magdalena.
- Ann Grimsmann married Johann Peter Ludwig Ruff circa 1850.
- Ann Grimsmann and Johann Peter Ludwig Ruff immigrated to Moreton Bay on 5 September 1863. Anna and Johann, both 35, travelled on the Beausite with their children Hans 11, Johann 9, Peter 7, Carl 5 and Margaretha 2.
- Ann Grimsmann died in 1884 in Queensland.
F, b. circa 1830
- Unknown Grinnell was born circa 1830.
Child of Unknown Grinnell
- John G W Simmons+ b. 20 January 1861, d. 16 April 1943
F, b. circa 1830
- Eliza Grinney was born circa 1830.
- Eliza Grinney married George Macklin Helsham in 1854 in Brisbane, Queensland.
Elena Henriette Gripske
F, b. circa 1880, d. 1965
- Elena Henriette Gripske was born circa 1880. She was the daughter of Carl Frederick Gripske and Henriette Polhmann.
- Elena Henriette Gripske married Frederick Hermann Kahler, son of Johann Jost Joseph Kahler and Marie Louise Schmaling, in 1911 in Queensland.
- On 4 September 1962,her husband, Frederick Hermann Kahler died in Queensland.
- Elena Henriette Gripske died in 1965 in Queensland.
Bertha Clara Gritz
F, b. 1842, d. 27 March 1923
- Bertha Clara Gritz was born in 1842 in Germany.
- Bertha Clara Gritz married Johann Fronzek circa 1875.
- Bertha Clara Gritz and Johann Fronzek appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. John was a farmer.
- On 16 May 1905,her husband, Johann Fronzek died in Queensland.
- Bertha Clara Gritz died on 27 March 1923 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 29 March 1923. LUTH1-00G-0006.
F, b. 1847, d. 1920
- Elizabeth Groman was born in 1847 in Ireland. She was the daughter of John Gorman and Catherine.
- At the age of 23 years, Elizabeth Groman married Michael Dalton in 1870.
- Elizabeth Groman and Michael Dalton appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Gowrie Little Plain. Michael was a farmer. Their daughters Anastasia, Bridget, Ellen and Eliza also lived with them.
- Elizabeth Groman died in 1920 in Queensland.
Mary Jane Groom
F, b. circa 1860
- Mary Jane Groom was also known as Jenny.
- She was born circa 1860.
- Mary Jane Groom married James Ryan circa 1890.
Alfred Hoskings Grose
M, b. circa 1880, d. 1967
- Alfred Hoskings Grose was born circa 1880.
- In 1901 his name appeared in the Queensland Post Office Directory. He was a farmer living at Thornville.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Djuan. He was a farmer.
- Alfred Hoskings Grose died in 1967 in Queensland.
F, b. circa 1890
F, b. 1882, d. 14 April 1938
- Emily Grummett was born in 1882. She was the daughter of Alfred GRUMMETT and Susan MANN.
- At the age of 28 years, Emily Grummett married Lawrence Smallbone, son of Lawrence Smallbone and Emma Hurford, in 1910 in Queensland.
- In 1926,her husband, Lawrence Smallbone died in Queensland.
- Emily Grummett died on 14 April 1938 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Tara Cemetery.
Frances Elizabeth Grundy
F, b. 26 April 1872
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Frances Elizabeth Grundy was born on 26 April 1872 in Deloraine, Tasmania. She was the daughter of Sarah Jane MORGAN and Joseph GRUNDY.
- At the age of 18 years, 3 months and 25 days, Frances Elizabeth Grundy married William James Burgess, son of William Burgess and Rebecca Beckett, on 20 August 1890 in Baptist Tabernacle, Deloraine, Tasmania.