Matilda Margaret Helsham
F, b. 1896, d. 1964
- Matilda Margaret Helsham was born in 1896 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of George Macklin Helsham and Johanna Fredricka Augusta Erb.
- At the age of 24 years, Matilda Margaret Helsham married Francis Robert Callow in 1920 in Queensland.
- Matilda Margaret Helsham and Francis Robert Callow appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Crow's Nest. Frank was a carpenter.
- Matilda Margaret Helsham died in 1964 in Brisbane, Queensland.
Thomas Leonard Helsham
M, b. 1905, d. 1957
- Thomas Leonard Helsham was born in 1905 in Queensland.
- He was the son of George Macklin Helsham and Johanna Fredricka Augusta Erb.
- Thomas Leonard Helsham appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Crow's Nest. Thomas was a labourer.
- At the age of 25 years, Thomas Leonard Helsham married Constance Eliza Parsons in 1930 in Queensland.
- Thomas Leonard Helsham died in 1957 in Queensland.
Elizabeth Mary Hendersen
F, b. circa 1900
- Elizabeth Mary Hendersen was born circa 1900.
- Elizabeth Mary Hendersen married James Reddiex, son of Robert Johnston Reddiex and Helen Dawson McDonald, in 1927 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Elizabeth Mary Hendersen and James Reddiex appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1934 living at The Bluff, Crow's Nest. James was a farmer and Elizabeth carried out home duties.
M, b. circa 1800
- David Henderson was born circa 1800.
- David Henderson married Elizabeth Unknown circa 1830.
Edwin Cecil Henderson
M, b. 1903, d. 1970
- Edwin Cecil Henderson was born in 1903 in Queensland. He was the son of James Henderson and Annie Froce Westaway.
- At the age of 26 years, Edwin Cecil Henderson married Edna Rebecca Brass, daughter of John William Brass and Sarah Ann Lacey, in 1929 in Queensland.
- Edwin Cecil Henderson died in 1970 in Brisbane, Queensland.
F, b. circa 1850
- Euphemera Henderson was born circa 1850.
- Euphemera Henderson married William Mill circa 1875.
Jane Agnes Henderson
F, b. 30 November 1850, d. 1887
- Jane Agnes Henderson was born on 30 November 1850 in Tabulam, New South Wales.
- She was the daughter of David Henderson and Elizabeth Unknown.
- At the age of 19 years, Jane Agnes Henderson married Peter Cubis, son of George Cubis and Thirza Peters, in 1870 in Tenterfield, New South Wales.
- Jane Agnes Henderson died in 1887 in Tenterfield, New South Wales. She died during or just after the birth of her eleventh child Hannah.
Children of Jane Agnes Henderson and Peter Cubis
- Emma Cubis b. 1870
- Peter Cubis b. 1871, d. 1921
- David Cubis b. 1873, d. 1942
- Elizabeth Agnes Cubis b. 1875
- Bella Cubis b. 1876
- Unnamed Cubis b. 1878
- Charles Henry Cubis b. 1880
- Alice Cubis b. 1881
- James Edward (Jim) Cubis+ b. 1883, d. 19 April 1972
- Elizabeth Cubis b. 1885, d. 1887
- Hannah Cubis b. 1887
F, b. circa 1900
F, b. 17 February 1870, d. 29 May 1956
- Mary Henderson was born on 17 February 1870 in Ireland.
- At the age of 23 years, 6 months and 15 days, Mary Henderson married Robert Arthur Thomson Knight, son of William Knight and Eliza Owen, on 1 September 1893 in Toowoomba, Queensland. Robert was a 25 year old mechanid? son of William Knight, a blacksmith and Eliza Owen, living at Hampton. Mary was 23 years old, a domestic living in Campbell Street, Toowoomba. Her parents were James Porter Henderson, a carrier and Margaret Jane McAnary. Robert gave his place of birth as Landport, Plymouth and Mary as Magherfiet, Co Derry, Ireland.
Robert and Mary had eight children, some of whom were born at Pechey.
- On 10 March 1933,her husband, Robert Arthur Thomson Knight died in Southport, Queensland, at age 65.
- Mary Henderson died on 29 May 1956 in Gold Coast at age 86.
Dr Ronald Lennox Henderson
M, b. 1878, d. 31 July 1917
- Health Workers: Other Health Workers
- Dr Ronald Lennox Henderson was born in 1878 in Toowoomba, Queensland. He was the son of Ronald Campbell Henderson and Mary Catherine Warren.
- At the age of 27 years, Dr Ronald Lennox Henderson married Clare Richardson, of Bristol, England in November 1905 in St Leonard, Sydney.
- He attended Albert (Bert) Askin on 8 October 1913The Brisbane Courier reported "While attempting to bridle a horse Mr Albert Askin was kicked on the side and wrist. He was brought to Crow's Nest where Dr Henderson found his injuries consisted of a compound fracture of the wrist and a severely lacerated side."
- Dr Ronald Lennox Henderson died on 31 July 1917 in Royal Herbert Hospital, Woolwich, England. He died from wounds he received in action.
M, b. circa 1875
- Unknown Hendy was born circa 1875.
- He was a member of the first Crow's Nest Band in 1902; Band members were Raymond White, Frederick Williams, Alf Colthrup, James Gleeson, Walter George Benton, Norman White, John William Brass, Thomas Askin, Alfred William Blinco, Tim Gleeson, Anthony Lavery, James Connolly, James Nathanial Cole and HENDY.
F, b. 1835, d. 1914
- Johanna Hennessey was born in 1835 in Ireland. She was the daughter of John Hennessey and Johanna.
- Johanna Hennessey married John Coonan circa 1862.
- Johanna Hennessey and John Coonan appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Harlaxton, Toowoomba. John was a farmer. His mother Johanna and sister Margaret carried out home duties.
- Johanna Hennessey died in 1914 in Queensland.
Claus (Wilhelm) Henrichs
M, b. circa 1840, d. 1880
- Claus (Wilhelm) Henrichs was born circa 1840. He was the son of Claus Johan Hinrichs and Auchre Myer.
- Claus (Wilhelm) Henrichs married Julianne Margaretha Spies, daughter of Karsten Spies and Margaretha Catherina Carsten, in November 1866. Julianne's maiden name is shown as Bischoff.
- Claus (Wilhelm) Henrichs died in 1880 in Queensland.
- He immigrated on 13 January 1885 to Brisbane with Ernst Frederick Gottleib (Fritz) Keding and Augusta Paulina Sternberg. Fred 50, and Augusta 41, travelled on the Chyebassa from London on 28 Nov 1884 with their children :- Wilhelmine 21, Ottlie 17, Wilhelmine 16, Emilie 13, Hermann 11, Carl 9, Auguste 6, Pauline 4,and infant Augusta. Fred was a labourer and the girls Wilhelmine, Wilhelmine, Ottlie and Emilie were domestic servants.
Claus Frederick Henrichs
M, b. 1880, d. 1947
Claus Wilhilm Henrichs
M, b. 1871
Jacob Wilhelm Henrichs
M, b. circa 1870, d. 1871
M, b. circa 1880
John Wilhelm Henrichs
M, b. 1874, d. 1932
M, b. circa 1875, d. 1943
F, b. 1867
Frederika Matilda Henricks
F, b. 5 January 1872, d. 7 April 1951
- Frederika Matilda Henricks was born on 5 January 1872 in Jondaryan. She was the daughter of William Hendricks and Fredericka Seiler.
- At the age of 19 years, 10 months and 9 days, Frederika Matilda Henricks married Charles Henry Blinco, son of Alfred William Blinco and Marion Dinah Langton, on 14 November 1891 in Toowoomba.
- Frederika Matilda Henricks was buried on 7 April 1951 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
- Frederika Matilda Henricks died on 7 April 1951 in Queensland at age 79.
Children of Frederika Matilda Henricks and Charles Henry Blinco
- Lucy May Blinco b. 1892
- Frederick Charles Blinco b. 1893
- Frieda Mary Wilhelmina Blinco b. 1895
- Charles Henry Blinco b. 1898
- Christina Lena Blinco b. 1901
- Rose Mary Blinco b. 1902
- Daisy Louisa Blinco b. 1905
- Hilda Lillian Blinco b. 1908
- Leonard Enos Blinco b. 1910
- George Frederick Blinco b. circa 1914, d. 1966
- Ronald Alexander Blinco b. 1918, d. 26 July 1920
Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks
F, b. 1860, d. 1904
- Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks was born in 1860. She was the daughter of Claus Wilhelm Henricks and Anna Maria Andreson.
- At the age of 18 years, Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks married Carl Christy Wilhelm Lucht, son of Johann Frederick Ludwig Lucht and Sophia Christina Dorothea Michaelis, in 1878 in Queensland.
- Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks and Carl Christy Wilhelm Lucht appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Carl was a farmer and Cecilia carried out home duties.
- Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks died in 1904 in Queensland. She died at the time of the birth of her son Arthur.
- She was buried in Evergreen Cemetery.
Children of Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks and Carl Christy Wilhelm Lucht
- Maria (Mary) Sophia Margaret Lucht+ b. 1879, d. 1961
- Frederick William John Lucht+ b. 1881, d. 19 June 1968
- Anna Catherine Lucht b. 1884, d. 1887
- Dorothea Lucht+ b. 1886, d. 31 October 1963
- Charles Lucht b. 1890, d. 1967
- Theodore Lucht b. 1 November 1892, d. 20 July 1973
- Albert Lucht b. 1893, d. December 1893
- George Lucht b. circa 1894, d. 1960
- Henrietta Matilda Lucht b. 28 September 1895, d. 15 December 1973
- William (Willie) Lucht b. 1898, d. 1970
- Arthur Lucht b. 20 July 1904, d. 18 September 1972
Dr Robert Eric Henry
M, b. circa 1880
- Health Workers: Other Health Workers
- Dr Robert Eric Henry was born circa 1880.
- He attended Carl Heinrich Wilhelm Schmidt when he had an accident at Leslie Bert Stark's pinelands farm on 29 November 1926The Brisbane Courier reported:-" Accident.-On November 24 Mr. C. Schmidt. plumber,who was engaged erect in a tank at Mr. Les. Stark's farm, Pinelands, missed his footing and fell off the tank stand to the ground, a distance of over 20ft., sustaining a severely lacerated arm by coming in contact during his fall with a barbed wire fence. Dr. R. E. Henry inserted five stitches in the wounded arm."
- Dr Robert Eric Henry appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Crow's Nest. He was a medical practitioner.
F, b. circa 1876
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Robinson
- Elizabeth Hensby was born circa 1876 in Bishop Wilton, Yorkshire.
- Her marriage to Charles William Robinson, son of Charles Robinson and Elizabeth Smith, was registered in the December 1897 Quarter Registration District.
- Elizabeth Hensby appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Tollerton. Elizabeth is shown as a 25 year old born Bishop Wilton.
- She was buried in 1935.
M, b. circa 1840
- Jacob Henschele was born circa 1840.
- Jacob Henschele married Verena Steinegger in 1884 in Queensland.
Helena Auguste Margaretha Maria Henschell
F, b. 1881, d. 1927
- Helena Auguste Margaretha Maria Henschell was born in 1881 in Queensland. She was the daughter of William Henschell and Johanna Hess.
- At the age of 22 years, Helena Auguste Margaretha Maria Henschell married Arthur Daniel Hurley, son of Michael Hurley and Deborah Patch, in 1903 in Queensland.
- Helena Auguste Margaretha Maria Henschell died in 1927 in Queensland.
F, b. 19 November 1840, d. 7 July 1918
- Emma Henson was also known as Emma Kingston.
- She was born on 19 November 1840 in Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire/Derbyshire. Emma was the illegitimate child of Sarah Henson and possibly James Kingston. She was born at 10.30 at the workhouse of Samuel ? where her mother Sarah was employed. Emma was known as Emma Kingston.
- She was the daughter of James Kingston and Sarah Henson.
- Emma Henson was baptized on 6 February 1841 in St James Church, Clifton Campville, Somerset.
- At the time of the 30 March 1851 census Emma Henson was living in the household of James Kingston and Sarah Henson. James was shown as a 27 year old collier born Rosliston, Derbyshire living with his 27 year old wife Sarah born Newton, Leicestershire and their children Emma aged 10, born Ashby, Leicestershire, Thomas 6, William 4 both born Rosliston, Derby, James 2 born Clifton, Campville, Staffordshire and Leah aged 1 born Rosliston Derby.
- At the age of 20 years and 20 days, Emma Henson married John Bircher, son of William Bircher and Mary Dennis, on 9 December 1860 in St James Church, Ogley Hay, Staffordshire. Witnesses to the marriage were Henry Hough and Hannah Hough.
- Emma Henson and John Bircher appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Walsall Road, Brownhills. John is shown as a 31 year old and Emma as 30. Agnes Kingston, a 13 year old domestic is living with them as is their adopted daughter Rosa aged 2.
- In 1872 Emma and John Bircher adopted Rosa Kingston after her mother Mary Bircher's death.
- Emma Henson and John Bircher appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Clayhanger, Walsall Foreign, Staffordshire. John is shown as a 41 year old bricklayer and local methodist preacher born Tamworth, living with his wife Emma, 40 born Clifton Stafford. His niece Rosa R Bircher 12 born Walsall Wood, and two lodgers John Poxon born Clayhanger, Stafford a coal miner, and Agnes Poxon 23 born Darlaston Stafford. Agnes was the sister of Emma. After Emma and John Bircher moved to Heath Hayes on the Cannock Chase, Rosa went to live with Agnes and John Poxton.
- Emma Henson witnessed the birth of John William Poxon on 26 November 1894 in Clayhanger, Walsall, Staffordshire; His aunt Emma Bircher was present at his birth.
- Emma Henson and John Bircher appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Cannock Parish, Staffordshire. John is shown as 61 years old, born Tamworth, Staffordshire, a bricklayer. Emma is shown as 60 born Clifton.
- On 6 March 1909,her husband, John Bircher died in Brownhills Road, Brownhills, Walsall Wood, Staffordshire. He died of senility. His nephew William Turner was present at his death.
- Emma Henson died on 7 July 1918 in Brownhills Road, Brownhills, Walsall Wood, Staffordshire, at age 77. Emma's nephew William Turner was present at her death.
F, b. 11 March 1823, d. 13 January 1903
Sarah Kingston (nee Hensen) 1832-1903. Mother of William Kingston, mother-in-law of Ellen Chambers. Photo courtesy of Merv Johnson.
- Sarah Henson was also known as Hanson. The surname used for her birth and baptism was Hensen but Hansen is used on the birth records of the children.
- She was born on 11 March 1823 in Swepstone, Leicestershire, England.
- She was baptized on 23 September 1823 in Swepstone, Derbyshire.
- She was baptized on 13 April 1827 in Clifton Campville, Staffordshire. She was listed as illegitimate.
- He was a servant and then a housewife.
- At the age of 21 years, 1 month and 3 days, Sarah Henson married James Kingston, son of Thomas Kingston and Leah Parker, on 14 April 1844 in St Andrew's Church, Clifton, Campville, Staffordshire. The banns were read on 24th, 31st March and 7 April 1844. Witnesses to the marriage were Richard Heath and Emily Spencer.
- Sarah Henson and James Kingston appeared on the census of 30 March 1851. James was shown as a 27 year old collier born Rosliston, Derbyshire living with his 27 year old wife Sarah born Newton, Leicestershire and their children Emma aged 10, born Ashby, Leicestershire, Thomas 6, William 4 both born Rosliston, Derby, James 2 born Clifton, Campville, Staffordshire and Leah aged 1 born Rosliston Derby.
- Sarah Henson and James Kingston appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in No 5 Club Buildings, Friezland, Stonnall, Staffordshire. James is shown as a labourer on the roads. Sarah is shown as being born at Clifton, Staffordshire. William aged 24 is listed as a clerk (unemployed) and Joseph aged 18 as a coal miner, Leah aged 20 is an unemployed domestic servant.
- Sarah Henson and James Kingston immigrated on 20 May 1880. James Kingston and his wife Sarah, their daughter Leah and Richard Bennett, son John, daughter Patience and William and Mary (Polly) their grandchihldren left Plymouth on 20 May 1880. They came to Australia on the "Shenir" and landed in Brisbane on 25 August 1880. They immigrated as free passengers. Leah and her husband Richard Bennett remained in Stanley Street, South Brisbane. William was listed as William BENNETT not William Kingston.
- On 6 July 1901,her husband, James Kingston died in Maryborough Road, Bundaberg, Queensland, at age 78. His cause of death was senile decay. After his death Sarah moved in with her son John and his wife Alice until she died.
- Sarah Henson died on 13 January 1903 in Maryborough Road, Bundaberg, Queensland, at age 79. She died of senile decay.
- She was buried on 14 January 1903 in Bundaberg General Cemetery. She is buried with her husband James, and grandson Harold Dudley Kingston who died in 1926. There is no monument on the grave.
- COMPILERS NOTE: One of Agnes' sons compiled record from the original diary of Joseph Kingston on his voyage to Australia in 1878. Together with the transcript of the diary he indicates that "our grandparents James and Sarah Kingston with the following members of the family emigrated to Queensland landing in Maryborough in 1880 from the sailing ship "Scottish Lass" (actually the "Sheir").The following came out together. James and Sarah Kingston, son William and wife Ellen (actually came in 1883 on the "El Dorado"), son James and wife, I forget her name, daughter Sarah Ann, son John, daughter Patience, also Willie Kingston son of Tom Kingston and Polly Thorne Toms daughter. The only members of the family of James and Sarah Kingston left in England were the oldest son Thomas the father of Willie Polly and Ross Turner, Emma the oldest daughter and her husband John Bircher, Agnes Elizabeth and her husband John Poxon.
Joseph sent the pages of the diary to his sister Agnes Elizabeth Poxon in 1878. We took care and preserved the document until her death in 1921. It then passed on to her son JW Poxon who has taken care of it. When in Australia I promised Uncle Jo's grandson Herbert Kingston of Maryborough, Queensland that he should have the document which he should receive by the end of 1965."
Children of Sarah Henson and James Kingston
- Emma Henson+ b. 19 November 1840, d. 7 July 1918
- Thomas Kingston+ b. 17 June 1844, d. 29 March 1897
- William Kingston+ b. 10 September 1846, d. 22 August 1920
- James Kingston+ b. October 1848, d. 17 August 1915
- Leah Kingston b. 22 March 1851, d. 23 March 1881
- Joseph Kingston+ b. 30 August 1853, d. 1 October 1946
- Agnes Elizabeth Kingston+ b. 15 January 1858, d. 4 October 1921
- Sarah Ann Kingston+ b. 1 February 1860, d. 10 November 1940
- Patience Kingston b. 30 May 1862, d. 7 November 1881
- John Kingston+ b. 20 October 1864, d. 28 September 1945
- Rosa Kingston b. 1867, d. 1868
Johanna Anna Hentschel
F, b. circa 1850, d. 1934
- Johanna Anna Hentschel was born circa 1850. She was the daughter of Samuel Heutschel and Caroline Bleschken.
- Johanna Anna Hentschel married Johann Friedrichk Christian Edward Kiem in 1874 in Queensland.
- In 1913,her husband, Johann Friedrichk Christian Edward Kiem died in Queensland.
- Johanna Anna Hentschel died in 1934 in Queensland.