Margaret Eileen Mann
F, b. 1918, d. 15 May 1989
- Margaret Eileen Mann was born in 1918.
- She was the daughter of Patrick Louis Mann and Catherine Josephine O'Donnell.
- Margaret Eileen Mann appeared on the Electoral Roll with Catherine Josephine O'Donnell and Edward Fitzgerald Mann in 1943 in Crow's Nest. Catherine was a dairy farmer and Edward a farm labourer. Margaret Eileen carried out home duties.
- Margaret Eileen Mann died on 15 May 1989.
- She was buried on 17 May 1989 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC9-003-0042 - She is buried with her mother.
Mary Ann Mann
F, b. circa 1855
- Mary Ann Mann was born circa 1855.
- Mary Ann Mann married William Alexander Bain in 1880 in Queensland.
M, b. 1921, d. 26 August 1937
Patrick Louis Mann
M, b. 1868, d. 3 November 1936
- Patrick Louis Mann was born in 1868. He was the son of Thomas Mann and - Hackett.
- At the age of 47 years, Patrick Louis Mann married Catherine Josephine O'Donnell in 1915 in Queensland. They appear to have lived somewhere in the Charleville district before coming to the Crow's Nest area.
- Patrick Louis Mann died on 3 November 1936 in Charleville, Queensland.
- He was buried in Charleville Cemetery.
Thomas Alfred Mann
M, b. 1901
- Thomas Alfred Mann was born in 1901.
- At the age of 47 years, Thomas Alfred Mann married Winifred Rose Carter, daughter of Frank Howard Carter and Sarah Jane Harpley, on 5 August 1948 in Harrow Registrary Office, Middlesex. At the time of the marriage Winifred was known as Winifred Mann and signed her name as Winifred Mann. Thomas was a progress clerk and divorced from his wife Edith Maud Randall. They were both living at 58 Hide Road, Harrow.
F, b. circa 1831
- Mary Mannell was born circa 1831 in Truro, Cornwall.
- Mary Mannell married James Chivell, son of James Chivell and Jane Hawke, on 6 November 1853 in Marylebone, London. The following article appeared in the WEST BRITON AND CORNWALL ADVERTISER on 11 November 1853 "At St. Marylebone, London, on Sunday last, Mr. James CHIVELL, of St.
Austell, to Mary, eldest daughter of Mr. MANNELL, governor of the Union
Workhouse, of the former place.."
- Mary Mannell and James Chivell appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in 43 George Street, London, Middlesex. George is shown as a 50 year old coffee house keeper born St Austell, living with his wife Mary aged 50 born Truro and their children Mary Jane aged 15, coffee house assistant and son James 11 a scholar. Both children were born in St Pancreas London.
Annie May Manning
F, b. 30 December 1907, d. 1980
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Annie May Manning was born on 30 December 1907.
- At the age of 23 years, Annie May Manning married Lewis Gereld Randalf (Lewis Gerlald Randolph) Aberhart, son of Charles Frederick Aberhart and Isabella Bentley Stephens, in 1931 in New Zealand.
- In 1979,her husband, Lewis Gereld Randalf (Lewis Gerlald Randolph) Aberhart died in Blenheim, New Zealand.
- Annie May Manning died in 1980 in New Zealand.
F, b. circa 1886
- Elizabeth Manning was born circa 1886.
Elizabeth L Manning
F, b. 10 June 1883
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Elizabeth L Manning was born on 10 June 1883 in Deloraine, Tasmania. She was the daughter of James MANNING and Alice CROSSLEY.
- At the age of 29 years, 11 months and 11 days, Elizabeth L Manning married Albert Edward Butler, son of Josiah Butler and Eliza Burgess, on 21 May 1913 in Sheffield, Tasmania.
F, b. circa 1815
M, b. 19 December 1910
John William Mansbridge
M, b. 29 March 1881
- John William Mansbridge was born on 29 March 1881 in Mutton Bay, Gros-Mécatina, Quebec.
- At the age of 28 years, 6 months and 27 days, John William Mansbridge married Hannah Lucretia Hockey, daughter of Noah Hockey and Phobe Major, on 26 October 1909 in St Clements Mission, Mutton Bay, Gros-Mécatina, Quebec.
Percival Joseph Mansbridge
M, b. 15 November 1880, d. 17 May 1961
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge was born on 15 November 1880 in 33 Henry Street, Newtown, Bristol, Gloucestershire.
- He was the son of Thomas Mansbridge and Rachel Smith.
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge's birth was registered in the an unknown place , Gloucester Registration District in the December 1880 Quarter.
- At the age of 31 years, 9 months and 5 days, Percival Joseph Mansbridge married Edith Elizabeth Vowden, daughter of William Vowden and Elizabeth Weight, on 20 August 1912 in St Matthews Church, Moorfields, Bristol, Gloucestershire. Percival was living at 8 Claremont Terrace, Bristol at the time of his marriage. He was a clerk with Esso oil Company and remained as an oil Company clerk until he retired. Withesses to the marriage were William Vowden (Ediths father), W A Mansbridge, Ida Beatrice Vowden (Edith's sister), Elizabeth Vowden (Edith's mother), Archibalk William James Vowden (Brides brother.)
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge witnessed the marriage of Ida Beatrice Vowden and Arthur William Rockett on 15 June 1937 in St Peter's, Henleaze, Bristol, Gloucestershire; Arthur was a widower at the time of his marriage to Ida. Witnesses to the marriage were Walter John Rockett , Percival Mansbridge (Ida's brothe-in-law), Archibald Vowden (Ida's brother) Edith Mansbridge (Edith's sister) and Florence Emily Bishop.
- On 22 May 1950,his wife, Edith Elizabeth Vowden died in 95 Lake Road, Henleaze, Bristol, Gloucestershire, at age 64. She died from chronic congestive heart failure and myocardial degeneration.
- In 1959 he lived at 170 Downend Road, Hortfield, Bristol and then moved to 29 Evington Drive in Leister.
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge died on 17 May 1961 in the General Hospital, Leicester, Leicestershire, at age 80. He died of bronchopneumonia and diabetic retosis.
- He was buried in Canford Cemetery, Westbury-on-Tryne, Bristol, Gloucestershire. He was buried with his wife Edith.
M, b. circa 1850
- Thomas Mansbridge was born circa 1850.
- Thomas Mansbridge married Rachel Smith circa 1875.
William Arthur Mansbridge
M, b. September 1876
- William Arthur Mansbridge's birth was registered in the Bristol, Gloucestershire Registration District in the September 1876 Quarter.
- His marriage, at 34 years, to Elizabeth Mitchell Vowden, daughter of James Vowden and Charlotte Brunsdon, was registered in the 1911 Quarter in Bristol, Gloucestershire Registration District.
Mary Ann Mansell
F, b. 6 June 1781
- Mary Ann Mansell was baptized on 6 June 1781 in St Phillips, Birmingham, Warwickshire.
- She was the daughter of William Mansell and Elizabeth Unknown.
- At the age of 25 years, 9 months and 27 days, Mary Ann Mansell married George Todd on 2 April 1807 in St Phillips, Birmingham, Warwickshire.
- At the age of 35 years and 18 days, Mary Ann Mansell married George Fleet on 24 June 1816 in St Nicholas, Deptford, London.
- William Mansell married Elizabeth Unknown.
M, b. circa 1875
Agnes Elizabeth Manteit
F, b. 1889
Ann Elizabeth Manteit
F, b. 1880
- Ann Elizabeth Manteit was born in 1880 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Johann Manteit and Mary Naumann.
- At the age of 18 years, Ann Elizabeth Manteit married Bernhardt (Benjamin) Blumke, son of Andreas Blumke and Rosalie Kalinowski, in 1898 in Queensland.
- Ann Elizabeth Manteit appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Goombungee. She carried out home duties.
- She and Bernhardt (Benjamin) Blumke moved to the Cooray area around 1926.Their eldest daughter Mary Elizabeth was married there in 1929.
Arthur James Manteit
M, b. 25 January 1918, d. 15 January 1942
- Arthur James Manteit was born on 25 January 1918 in Peranga, Queensland.
- He was the son of Augustinus Manteit and Elizabeth Stanberg.
- Arthur James Manteit enlisted in the Australian Army on 23 April 1941 in Toowoomba He was living in Chinchilla at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his mother Elizabeth Errington. His service number was QX16955 and he served in the 2/26 Infantry Battalion.
- Arthur James Manteit died on 15 January 1942 in Singapore at age 23.
F, b. 1886
M, b. 1891, d. 14 January 1931
M, b. 1909, d. 2 February 1964
Edward August Manteit
M, b. 29 September 1919, d. 4 October 1943
- Edward August Manteit was born on 29 September 1919 in Goombungee, Queensland.
- He was the son of Augustinus Manteit and Elizabeth Stanberg.
- Edward August Manteit enlisted in the Australian Army on 21 January 1941 in Toowoomba He was living in Chinchilla at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his mother Elizabeth Manteit. His service number was QX16587 and he served in the 2/26 Infantry Battalion the same regiment as his brother Arthur.
- Edward August Manteit died on 4 October 1943 in Myanmar at age 24.
- He was buried in Thanbyuzayat War Cemetery.
Eileen Dorothy Manteit
F, b. 23 December 1915, d. 11 October 1996
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit was born on 23 December 1915 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Jacob Manteit and Christina Oliva.
- At the age of 20 years, Eileen Dorothy Manteit married Arthur Lucht, son of Carl Christy Wilhelm Lucht and Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks, in 1936 in Queensland.
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Haden. She carried out home duties.
- She and Arthur Lucht appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1954 living at Taylor. Arthur was a farmer and Eileen carried out home duties.
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit and Arthur Lucht appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1963 living at Nutgrove. He was a farmer and she carried out home duties.
- On 18 September 1972,her husband, Arthur Lucht died in Crow's Nest, Queensland, at age 68.
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit died on 11 October 1996 in Crow's Nest at age 80.
- She was buried on 15 November 1996 in Drayton and Toowoomba Cemetery. RCLAW2-007-0031.
Eric Arnold Manteit
M, b. 25 December 1913, d. 27 November 1999
- Eric Arnold Manteit was born on 25 December 1913 in Toowoomba.
- He was the son of Jacob Manteit and Christina Oliva.
- Eric Arnold Manteit enlisted in the Australian Army on 21 August 1942 in Brisbane He was living at Haden at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his father Jacob. His service number ws QX33295. He was discharged on 3 April 1946 with the rank of Private in the 2/33 Infantry Battalion.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Doctor's Creek, Haden. Eric was a farm labourer.
- He was buried on 30 April 1999 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
- Eric Arnold Manteit died on 27 November 1999 in Toowoomba at age 85.
Ernest Vincent Manteit
M, b. 1912
Frank Paul Manteit
M, b. 30 June 1902, d. 1982
- Frank Paul Manteit was born on 30 June 1902 in Gowrie Little Plain.
- He was the son of Franz Manteit and Lucy Agnes Panske.
- Frank Paul Manteit began military service on 19 June 1942 in Toowoomba. He was living in Toowoomba at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his wife Doris. His service number was Q232690. He was discharged on 21 October 1945 with the rank of Private in the 7th Battalion Volunteer Defence Corps.
- Frank Paul Manteit died in 1982 in Queensland.
M, b. 1879, d. 22 July 1943
- Franz Manteit was born in 1879 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Johann Manteit and Mary Naumann.
- At the age of 26 years, Franz Manteit married Lucy Agnes Panske in 1905.
- On 29 June 1911,Franz Manteit's son, Laurance Manteit was buried in Douglas Cemetery.
- In March 1922 Franz Manteit took George Abraham to court alleging that George's building encroached on Franz' land. The Brisbane Courier reported" Franz Mantiet, storekeeper, of Goombungee, claimed £250 damages, and sought an injunction against George Abraham, hotelkeeper, of the same place, restraining him from continuing to keep and maintain his building, which, it was alleged, encroached on the plaintiff's land, on its southern boundary, to the extent of 1 3/4" at one end, and 2 3/4" at the other.
Mr. M'Gill (instructed by Messrs. Bouchard and Holland, town agents for Hamilton and Garde, Toowoomba) appeared for the plaintiff, and Mr. N. Macrossan (instructed by M'Nab, Dow- ling, and Wilson, Brisbane agents for E. W. Cleary, Toowoomba) for the defendant.
The plaintiff alleged that the spouting of defendant's hotel had projected on his (plaintiff's) land, but that in September last the spouting had been removed, but with this exception the encroachment still existed.
The defence set up that defendant had purchased the land from plaintiff in 1920, when there was a boundary fence between that and the adjoining block, which, he alleged, plaintiff had wrongfully removed ; and when later he proceeded to erect his hotel he had requested plain- tiff to point out the boundary. He claimed that the hotel did not encroach on the boundary thus shown by the plaintiff.
Mr. M'Gill intimated to his Honour that there was a reasonable prospect of a Settlement of the action, and suggested a brief adjournment, which his Honour granted.
On resuming, Mr. M'Gill announced that a settlement had been reached, but that it had not been reduced to writing.
His Honour then discharged the jury and adjourned the matter till 2 p.m.. in order that the terms of settlement might be put in writing.
On resuming, Mr. M'Gill requested his Honour to strike the case off the list, and, Mr. Macrossan consenting, this was done."
- On 22 July 1936,his wife, Lucy Agnes Panske died.
- Franz Manteit died on 22 July 1943 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 24 July 1943 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.