F, b. 1905
Stanley Arthur Muller
M, b. 1911
Suzanne Pauline Muller
F, b. circa 1840
- Suzanne Pauline Muller was born circa 1840.
- Suzanne Pauline Muller married Carl Ernest Hoppe circa 1860.
M, b. 1909
F, b. 1909
Walter Frank Muller
M, b. 3 December 1905, d. 1969
- Walter Frank Muller was born on 3 December 1905 in Queensland.
- He was the son of August Frederick Wilhelm Muller and Wilhelmine Justine Emilie Zillmann.
- Walter Frank Muller appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Perseverance. He was a labourer.
- At the age of 25 years, Walter Frank Muller married Gladys Eva Weller, daughter of Gottbiel Frederick Weller and Bertha Harriet Simons, in 1931 in Queensland.
- Walter Frank Muller and Gladys Eva Weller appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Perseverance. Walter was a labourer.
- Walter Frank Muller died in 1969 in Queensland.
Wilhelm (August) Albert Muller
M, b. 22 March 1837, d. 9 August 1905
- Wilhelm (August) Albert Muller was born on 22 March 1837 in Prussia. He was the son of Daniel Muller and Charlotte Ucohms.
- Wilhelm (August) Albert Muller married Maria (Christine) Louisa Wieland circa 1860.
- Wilhelm (August) Albert Muller and Maria (Christine) Louisa Wieland appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Ravensbourne. August was a farmer.
- On 5 August 1903,his wife, Maria (Christine) Louisa Wieland died in Perseverance, Queensland.
- Wilhelm (August) Albert Muller died on 9 August 1905 in Ravensbourne, Queensland, at age 68.
Children of Wilhelm (August) Albert Muller and Maria (Christine) Louisa Wieland
- Amelie Muller b. 21 November 1864, d. 7 December 1864
- August Frederick Wilhelm Muller+ b. 31 August 1866, d. 24 June 1943
- Friedrich Wilhelm Muller b. 8 June 1869, d. 1961
- Gustave Friedrich Wilhelm Muller b. circa 1870, d. 1877
- Herman Gustav Muller b. 9 March 1872, d. 27 March 1916
- Wlhelm August Muller+ b. 31 May 1874, d. 17 April 1965
- Albert Frederick Wilhelm Muller b. 19 February 1878, d. 3 January 1901
- Heinrich Johann Muller+ b. 5 May 1880
- John Frederick Muller b. 22 August 1882, d. 1977
- Anna (Elizabeth) Muller+ b. 26 June 1886, d. 1978
- Louisa Johanna Muller+ b. 26 October 1886, d. 1977
Wilhelm Albert Muller
M, b. 1901, d. 1982
- Wilhelm Albert Muller was born in 1901 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Wlhelm August Muller and Emily Marie Rosalie Raeck.
- Wilhelm Albert Muller attended the funeral of Clara Olive Shum She was killed. while playing near the Perseverance Mill when a large log rolled over her - The Daily Standard reported:- "A shocking fatality occurred at Perseverance on Friday afternoon, whereby a little girl, Clara Shum, daughter of Mr and Mrs H. Shum, well known residents, was killed in a painfully tragic manner (writes a Crow's Nest representative). The wee maiden, who was only six years of age, was playing with: some other children about the sawmill yards, when a tog rolled and, passing over the child, crushed out the little life instantaneously. The utmost sympathy is felt for, the family. The funeral took place this afternoon, at Cabarluh. A remarkable sequel to the sad event was reported later, when a boy named William Muller, whilst riding to the funeral of the little girl, had his pony fall with him, whereby he sustained a fractured arm and'some other bruises. The lad was conveyed to. Crow's Nest, where Dr. Henderson set the injured limb"
in Perseverance, Queensland.
- At the age of 26 years, Wilhelm Albert Muller married Margaret Thelma Gerhardt, daughter of Heinrich Carl Gerhardt and Catherine Jane Roseman, in 1927 in Queensland.
- Wilhelm Albert Muller died in 1982 in Queensland.
Wlhelm August Muller
M, b. 31 May 1874, d. 17 April 1965
- Wlhelm August Muller was born on 31 May 1874 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Wilhelm (August) Albert Muller and Maria (Christine) Louisa Wieland.
- At the age of 21 years, 3 months and 4 days, Wlhelm August Muller married Emily Marie Rosalie Raeck, daughter of Johann Ludwig Ferdinand Raeck and Auguste Ida Matilda Iker, on 5 September 1895 in Queensland.
- Wlhelm August Muller and August Frederick Herman Muller appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1909 living at Perseverance. He was a farmer.
- Wlhelm August Muller and Emily Marie Rosalie Raeck appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Perseverance. He was a farmer.
- Wlhelm August Muller, as the father of the bride, attended the wedding of Sydney Augustus Rudophus Shum and Annie Maria Ottilie Muller in November 1915 in Fraser View, Kalbar, Queensland,The Queensland Times reported on the wedding:- "ORANGE BLOSSOMS. SHUM--MULLER. A very pretty wedding (writes our Engelbourg correspondent) was celebrated at the residence of Mr. W. Muller, of Fraser View, the contracting parties being Miss Annie Muller, eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. W. Muller, and Mr. Sydney Shum fourth son of Mr. and Mrs. W. Shum. The Rev. C. Hof, pastor of the Evangelist Lutheran Church, officiated. The bride, who was given away by her father, looked charming in a dress of ivory silk, with overdress of net lace; tunic skirt, blouse of cross-over effect. lovely white ribbon belt, streamers V-shape over left hip, caught at the knee with horseshoe, and orange blossoms, V-shaped yoke of silk embossed lace finished with pearls, and a wreath of orange blossoms completed the handsome costume. The bride, who carried a bouquet of white flowers, with asparagus ferns, was attended by her cousin, Miss Sophie Richter, who looked charming in a silk voile dress, overdress of net lace, tunic skirt, blouse of cross-over, effect, white mauve ribbon belt, streamers in V-shape over left hip caught at the knee with horse shoe and pale pink roses, finished with pearls and orange blossoms. She wore a white hat with pink roses to harmonise. The bridesmaid also carried a bouquet of white flowers and asparagus ferns, the gift of the bride. Mr. Charles Shum, brother of the bride groom, acted as best man. The bridegroom's gift to the bride was a gold photo pendant and chain; to thee bridesmaid a handsome gold brooch, and to the best man a gold watch and chain pendant. The marriage ceremony took place in the drawing-room, which was prettily decorated for the occasion by the lady friends of the bride. An arch was arranged, bearing the motto "God Bless the Union" with a white wedding bell in the centre, under which the happy couple were rested. After the ceremony the wedding party adjourned for the wedding breakfast. On the centre of the table was a three-tier wedding cake. The usual toasts were honoured, and responded to. Speeches were made by the Rev. gentleman, Cr. Lotz, Mr. F. Richter, Mr. W. Muller, and others. The bride's travelling dress was of a navy blue poplin, coat and skirt. The happy couple will spend the honey moon at Southport and in New South Wales. On their return they will take up their residence at Perseverance, where the bridegroom is engaged at a sawmill."
- Wlhelm August Muller and Emily Marie Rosalie Raeck appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1921 and 1925 living at Perseverance. William was a farmer.
- On 6 May 1961,his wife, Emily Marie Rosalie Raeck died in Queensland.
- Wlhelm August Muller died on 17 April 1965 in Queensland at age 90.
- He was buried in Kalbar Cemetery.
Children of Wlhelm August Muller and Emily Marie Rosalie Raeck
- August Frederick Herman Muller b. 1896, d. 11 December 1921
- Annie Maria Ottilie Muller+ b. 1897, d. 20 May 1989
- John Ludwig Muller b. 1899
- Wilhelm Albert Muller b. 1901, d. 1982
- Carl Heinrich Muller b. 1903, d. 1904
- Minnie Elizabeth Muller b. 1904
- Edward Stanley Muller b. 1910, d. 20 February 1934
- Stanley Arthur Muller b. 1911
F, b. circa 1811, d. 1864
- Mary Mullin was born circa 1811. She was the daugther of Margaret Fox and Denis Mullin.
- Mary Mullin married Thomas McCaul on 23 January 1825 in Clonfeacle, Co Armagh, Ireland.
- Mary Mullin and Thomas McCaul immigrated to Moreton Bay on 26 April 1863. Thomas 50, and Mary 51, travelled on the Warren Hastings with their children leaving Southampton on 15 Jan 1863 - Patrick 28, Bernard 23 and Mary A 18. The surname was spelt MCCALL. Thomas senior died on the voyage.
- Mary Mullin died in 1864 in Queensland.
- On 15 February 1963,her husband, Thomas McCaul died.
Nancy (Annie) Mullin
F, b. circa 1860, d. 1929
- Nancy (Annie) Mullin was born circa 1860. She was the daughter of John Mullin and Bridget O'Neill.
- Nancy (Annie) Mullin married Hugh McErlean, son of John McErlean and Catherine Kelly, in 1887 in Queensland.
- In 1901 Nancy (Annie) Mullin and Hugh McErlean lived in Ravensbourne.. Hugh was listed on the Crow's Nest Post Office directory as a farmer of Ravensbourne as was his brother James:CR:]
- Nancy (Annie) Mullin and Hugh McErlean appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1903 and 1905 living at Ravensbourne. Hugh was a farmer.
- In 1908,her husband, Hugh McErlean died in Queensland.
- Nancy (Annie) Mullin and Katherine Agnes McErlean appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1909 living at Ravensbourne. They carried out domestic duties.
- Nancy (Annie) Mullin and Katherine Agnes McErlean appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Ravensbourne. They carried out home duties.
- Nancy (Annie) Mullin and Elizabeth Margaret (Eliza) McErlean appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1921 living at Ravensbourne. They carried out home duties.
- Nancy (Annie) McErlean, as the mother of the groom, attended the wedding of Catherine Mary (Kathleen) Brennan and James Henry McErlean on 22 February 1922 in St Patrick's Church, Toowoomba, Queensland; The Brisbane Courier reported:-" At St. Patrick's Church on Wednesday morning the wedding was celebrated by the Rev. Father Murphy of Miss Kathleen Brennan (daughter of Mr. Richard Brennan, Ravensbourne) and Mr. Henry McErlean (son of the late Mr. Hugh McErlean and Mrs. McErlean, Ravensbourne). The bride wore, a frock of ivory embroidered crepe de Chine, and her embroidered tulle veil was arranged over a wreath of orange blossoms. A bouquet of while asters and roses, tied with white satin ribbon, was carried. There was one maid in attendance. Miss May Brennan (the bride's sister), who wore a frock of white chiffon voile, inserted with lace, and a broad-leafed Leghorn hat, sashed with pink ribbon and set with pink roses. She carried a bouquet of pink asters and dahlias tied with pink ribbons. Mr. Francis McErlean attended his brother as best man. After the ceremony the wedding party was entertained at the residence of Mrs. T. Pobar, at Willowburn, and on leaving later for Brisbane Mrs. McErlean wore a costume of navy blue crepe de Cline and a white hat. "
- Nancy (Annie) Mullin and Hugh Daniel McErlean appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Ravensbourne. Annie carried out home duties and son Hugh was a timber feller and son Michael a labourer.
- Nancy (Annie) Mullin died in 1929 in Queensland.
Children of Nancy (Annie) Mullin and Hugh McErlean
- Katherine Agnes McErlean b. 1888, d. 1939
- Maryanne McErlean b. 1889, d. 1962
- Bridget Josephine McErlean+ b. 1891, d. 1945
- John Patrick McErlean b. 1893, d. 1972
- Hugh Daniel McErlean b. 1895
- James Henry McErlean+ b. 1897, d. 1971
- Elizabeth Margaret (Eliza) McErlean b. 1899, d. 1959
- Peter McErlean b. 1901, d. 1902
- Michael Francis McErlean b. 1904
F, b. 1831, d. 11 May 1913
- Bridget Mulvihill was born in 1831 in Limerick, Ireland. She was the daughter of John Mulihill and Mary Kisikin.
- At the age of 24 years, Bridget Mulvihill married Stephen Sharry on 8 May 1855 in Portland, Victoria.
- On 9 July 1875,her husband, Stephen Sharry died in Clark's Creek, Queensland.
- At the age of 45 years, Bridget Mulvihill married Phillip Mellows on 5 December 1876 in Roma, Queensland.
- In 1901,her husband, Phillip Mellows died in Charleville, Queensland.
- Bridget Mulvihill died on 11 May 1913 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 11 May 1913 in Crow's Nest Cemetery. RC1-00H-0019 - The burial record held by the Toowoomba Regional Council show burials for Stephen Sharry and Bridget Mellows on the same day but the old Crow's Nest burial records show the burial of Stephen Sharry OR Bridget Mellows.
Children of Bridget Mulvihill and Stephen Sharry
- Lawrence Sharry b. 31 December 1855, d. 1933
- John Thomas Sharry b. 13 September 1857, d. 1 February 1904
- Mary Ann Sharry b. 9 May 1861, d. 5 May 1862
- Stephen Joseph Sharry+ b. 30 July 1863, d. 1 February 1933
- Mary Sharry b. 9 September 1867, d. 31 December 1944
- Patrick Sharry+ b. 6 October 1870, d. 23 June 1953
- Alice Sharry b. 6 October 1870, d. 7 December 1943
F, b. circa 1840
Jessie Olive Munday
F, b. circa 1900, d. 8 February 1997
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Jessie Olive Munday was born circa 1900.
- Jessie Olive Munday married Vernon Roy Bennett, son of John Andrew Bennett and Maria Burgess, circa 1929. They had three children.
- On 2 March 1957,her husband, Vernon Roy Bennett died in Somerset, Tasmania, at age 57.
- Jessie Olive Munday died on 8 February 1997 in Wynyard, Tasmania.
F, b. August 1822, d. 17 August 1890
- Franzisko Mundino was born in August 1822 in Germany.
- At the age of 36 years, Franzisko Mundino married Leonhard Walentine Muhling in 1859 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Franzisko Mundino died on 17 August 1890 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 18 August 1890 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC1-005-0031.
Robert Henry Mundy
M, b. 1899, d. 1971
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
F, b. 1908
Agnes Campbell Munro
F, b. 1887, d. 1971
Alan Chaile Munro
M, b. 1914, d. 1951
Amelia Charlotte Munro
F, b. 1871
Anna Matilda Munro
F, b. 1876, d. 1956
M, b. 18 September 1833, d. 7 July 1912
- Archibald Munro was born on 18 September 1833 in Kilchrenan, Argyleshire, Scotland.
- He was the son of Duncan Munro and Christiana Amelia Fraser.
- Archibald Munro and Duncan Munro immigrated to Queensland around 1862. According to newspaper articles and Archie's obituary they arrived together in 1862, when Duncan was only 18 years old. A third brother John and possibly Hugh the eldest of the Munro brothers, also came to Queensland, a few years later John's obituary gives 1866 as his arrival year in Queensland. Family hearsay has it that Hugh, who inherited their father's title and estate returned to Scotland while the other three remained at Geham and Toowoomba.
- At the age of 60 years, Archibald Munro married Catherine Black, the daughter of David Black and Annie McCullock, in 1894 in Queensland.
- In 1901 After his elder brother Hugh's death Archie was next in succession for the entailed estate. However he obtained permission to have the estate disentailes and sold the lands of Barnaline & Altacaberry in 1902.
- In 1901 Archibald and Duncan were listed as sawmillers of Geham in the 1901 Crow's Nest Post Office Directory.
- Archibald Munro died on 7 July 1912 in Baroona, Campbell Street, Toowoomba, Queensland, at age 78. He died from typhoid and was buried the same afternoon.
- He was buried on 7 July 1912 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. PRES2-003-0009.
- The following article appeared in the The Darling Downs Gazette :- "It will come as a great shock to many in the community to learn that Mr Archibald Munro, of "Baroona" Campbell-street, died yesterday morning and was buried yesterday afternoon. There were few in the community who were aware that Mr. Munro was ill but it appears that he had been ailing with typhoid for some time and as stated died from the effects of the illness yesterday, at the ripe old age of 78 years. Mr. Munro, who was born in Scotland, came to Queensland when a young man with his brothers Duncan and John, and the well known timber firm of A. and D. Munro was established. Although many difficulties and hard ships were experienced at the outset, the Munro's steadily battled on and the great mills at Toowoomba, Cooyar and Killarney stand as a monument of their great perseverance. Although of a retiring disposition , the late Mr. Munro took a keen interest in public affairs and for a number of years was an Alderman in Toowoomba' City . He leaves a widow and two brothers, Duncan and John to mourn their loss. Notwithstanding the shortness of the announcement a number of representative citizens followed the remains to their last resting place. The City Council was represented by Mayor A. Maves and Ald. H G Webb. Rev. J. J. Lundie B.A.. officiated at the grave side"
on 8 July 1912.
M, b. 1882, d. 23 May 1935
F, b. 15 June 1893, d. 23 July 1895
Chalres William Munro
M, b. 1884, d. 1975
- Chalres William Munro was born in 1884 in Queensland.
- He was the son of John Munro and Elizabeth Adams.
- At the age of 27 years, Chalres William Munro married Lena Margaret Skinner in 1911 in Queensland.
- In 1969,his wife, Lena Margaret Skinner died in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Chalres William Munro died in 1975 in Brisbane, Queensland.
Charles John Munro
M, b. circa 1915, d. 1974
Charlotte Amelia Munro
F, b. 1874
Colin Gordon Chalie Munro
M, b. 1909, d. 1980
F, b. 1888, d. 1974
M, b. 1870, d. 1922
- Duncan Munro was born in 1870 in Queensland.
- He was the son of John Munro and Elizabeth Adams.
- Duncan Munro appeared on the Electoral Roll with John Munro and Elizabeth Adams in 1903. John was a sawmill manager. Their daugher Jessie Elizabeth most likely lived with them. Duncan was a clerk and Hugh Fraser a selector, both living at Geham.
- Duncan Munro died in 1922 in Queensland.