F, b. 22 January 1851, d. 2 May 1914
- Emilie Eichstadt was born on 22 January 1851 in Germany. She was the daughter of Johann Eichstadt and Augusta Karger.
- At the age of 15 years, Emilie Eichstadt married Friedrich Wilhelm Burghardt in 1867 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Emilie Eichstadt witnessed the burial of Wilhelmine Fredrike Auguste Mathilde Burghardt on 6 July 1882 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
- Emilie Eichstadt and Friedrich Wilhelm Burghardt appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Highfields. Friedrich was a clergyman.
- Emilie Eichstadt died on 2 May 1914 in Queensland at age 63.
- She was buried on 4 May 1914 in Cabarlah Cemetery. LUTH1-00G-0004.
Children of Emilie Eichstadt and Friedrich Wilhelm Burghardt
F, b. 6 January 1819, d. 29 September 1897
- Rosina Eichstadt was born on 6 January 1819 in Claundorf, Germany. She was the daughter of Frederick Eirhstodt and Dorothea Baartz.
- Rosina Eichstadt married Johann Gust circa 1840.
- Rosina Eichstadt died on 29 September 1897 in Queensland at age 78.
- She was buried on 30 September 1897 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Maria Catherine Eisemann
F, b. 1859, d. 1953
- Maria Catherine Eisemann was born in 1859 in Stuttgart, Germany. She was the daugther of Jacob Eisemann and Christina Rapp.
- She immigrated to Ipswich in 1862. She came with her parents when she was three years old.
- At the age of 19 years, Maria Catherine Eisemann married Phillip Truss in 1878 in Queensland.
- In 1896,her husband, Phillip Truss died in Queensland.
- Maria Catherine Eisemann appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Silverleigh. She carried out home duties.
- Maria Catherine Eisemann died in 1953 in Queensland.
- The following article appeared in the The Country Life on 8 January 1953. " Mrs. M. C. Truss
AN early Queensland pioneer died at Dalby recently at the age of 93 after spending nearly 90 years in the West and Darling Downs. She was Mrs. Mary Catherine Truss. Born near Stuttgart, Germany, in 1859, Mary Elsemann came with her parents to Ipswich when three years old. Her family later went to Westbrook, on the Downs. She married Philip Truss who predeceased her in 1895 ---- 57 years ago. Most of her married life was spent in the West where Mr. Truss carted wool and stores by bullock or horse teams. They made their home at Tambo.
After her husband's death Mrs. Truss selected land at Greenwood, near Oakey. In later life she divided her time between members of her family.
The late Mrs. Truss is survived by two daughters, Mrs. W. Page (Brisbane) and Mrs. E. Janetzki (Oakey), and two sons, Messrs. G. Truss (Mannum, S.A.) and F. Truss (Kumbia.)"
Elizabeth Matilda Eiser
F, b. 1893
Fredrick Phillip Eiser
M, b. 1895, d. 1977
George John Eiser
M, b. 1897, d. 1960
- George John Eiser was born in 1897 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Henry Eiser and Augusta Henrietta Florentina Trost.
- At the age of 21 years, George John Eiser married Emilie (Amelia) Siebuhr, daughter of Christian Dietrich Siebuhr and Auguste Maria Stenzel, in 1918 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- George John Eiser died in 1960 in Queensland.
George Philip Eiser
M, b. 1842, d. 1912
- George Philip Eiser was born in 1842 in Germany.
- George Philip Eiser married Christina Hagedorn circa 1870.
- George Philip Eiser died in 1912 in Queensland.
Henriette Wilhelmine Eiser
F, b. 1902
M, b. 1874, d. 14 May 1932
- Henry Eiser was born in 1874.
- He was the son of George Philip Eiser and Christina Hagedorn.
- At the age of 20 years, Henry Eiser married Augusta Henrietta Florentina Trost, daughter of August Frederick Trost and Henrieta Florentine Wilhelmine Sanft, on 23 May 1894 in Rockhampton, Queensland. Henry George, born 1892 and Elizabeth Matilda, born 1893 were born before Augusta married Henry Eiser in 1894 but the births were registered in the name of TROST (with no fathers name) and also EISER (with father listed as Henry.)
- Henry Eiser died on 14 May 1932.
- He was buried on 16 May 1932 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Children of Henry Eiser and Augusta Henrietta Florentina Trost
- Henry George Eiser b. 1892, d. 1970
- Elizabeth Matilda Eiser b. 1893
- Fredrick Phillip Eiser b. 1895, d. 1977
- George John Eiser b. 1897, d. 1960
- Herman Henry Eiser b. 1898
- Susanna Maria Eiser b. 1899
- William August Eiser b. 1900, d. 1973
- Henriette Wilhelmine Eiser b. 1902
- Theodor Rudolf Eiser b. 1903
- Lily Lina Minnie Eiser b. 1904
- Percy Carl Eiser b. 1905, d. 1906
- Walter Daniel Eiser b. 1907
- Unnamed Eiser b. 1908, d. 1908
Henry George Eiser
M, b. 1892, d. 1970
Herman Henry Eiser
M, b. 1898
Lily Lina Minnie Eiser
F, b. 1904
Percy Carl Eiser
M, b. 1905, d. 1906
Susanna Maria Eiser
F, b. 1899
Theodor Rudolf Eiser
M, b. 1903
M, b. 1908, d. 1908
Walter Daniel Eiser
M, b. 1907
William August Eiser
M, b. 1900, d. 1973
F, b. 1857, d. 27 August 1917
- Caroline Eising was born in 1857. She was the daughter of Mchael Eising and Laura Lehrike.
- At the age of 24 years, Caroline Eising married August Martin Gesler, son of George Gesler and Luise Minkowski, in 1881 in Queensland.
- Caroline Eising and August Martin Gesler appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Douglas. August was a farmer. His brother George also farmed at Douglas.
- Caroline Eising died on 27 August 1917 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 29 August 1917 in Douglas Cemetery. SEC1-011-0012.
Children of Caroline Eising and August Martin Gesler
- Herman Gesler+ b. 1882, d. 1966
- Augusta Amelia Gesler+ b. 1884, d. 26 June 1970
- Anna Gesler b. 1886, d. 1886
- Fritz Friedrich (Fred) Gesler b. 14 May 1887, d. 9 April 1971
- Wilhelmina Gesler+ b. 1889
- August Wilhelm Gesler+ b. 10 April 1891, d. 19 February 1963
- Charles Gesler b. 1893, d. 1893
- Amelia Bertha Gesler+ b. 1894, d. 27 December 1969
- Rudolph Gesler b. 7 September 1898
- Martha Matilde Gesler+ b. 1900, d. 27 November 1997
- Annie Mary Gesler b. 1915
F, b. circa 1880
- Marie Eising was born circa 1880.
- Marie Eising married Albert Kruger in 1896 in Queensland.
F, b. September 1831, d. 29 March 1910
- Emma Elderfield was born in September 1831 in Somerset, England. She was the daughter of William Enderfield and Emma Purnan.
- At the age of 25 years and 7 months, Emma Elderfield married Thomas Gorring on 12 April 1857 in Epson, Surry, England.
- Emma Elderfield and Thomas Gorring immigrated to Moreton Bay on 12 October 1857. They travelled on the Bleinheim.
- Emma Elderfield died on 29 March 1910 in Main Road, Bald Hills, Queensland, at age 78.
F, b. circa 1842
- Emily Eldridge was born circa 1842.
- Emily Eldridge married Alfred William Primmer, son of William Primmer and Elizabeth Mansbridge, on 11 December 1865 in East Meon, Hampshire. Alfred was a 22 year old seaman of Kingston, son of William Primmer, a labouerer. Emily (Scammels) was a 24 year old widow of East Meon, daughter of Henry Eldridge, a labourer. Witnesses were Henry Eldridge and Elizabeth Merritt.
- Emily Eldridge married Henry Merritt on 24 October 1867 in East Meon, Hampshire. Emily was a 25 year old widow, daughter of Henry Eldridge. Henry Merritt was a 21 year old labourer of East Meon.
Child of Emily Eldridge
- Alice Mary Primmer b. 24 September 1867
M, b. circa 1895
Olive May Eldridge
F, b. 26 May 1912, d. 18 March 1991
- Olive May Eldridge was born on 26 May 1912 in Warwick.
- At the age of 23 years, Olive May Eldridge married James Harold Littleton, son of Alfred Trevethan Littleton and Jane Gleeson, in 1936 in Queensland. They had two children.
- On 8 September 1979,her husband, James Harold Littleton died in Toowoomba, Queensland, at age 69.
- Olive May Eldridge died on 18 March 1991 in Toowoomba at age 78.
Sarah Mary Ann Eldridge
F, b. circa 1870
- Sarah Mary Ann Eldridge was born circa 1870.
- Sarah Mary Ann Eldridge married James Connolly circa 1895.
Charles William Elinger
M, b. circa 1895
F, b. 1920, d. 1999
F, d. 1953
- Elsie Ellerker was born in 1894 in Birmingham.
- Elsie Ellerker married Francis Leslie Nugent in 1916.
- Elsie Ellerker died in 1953 in Weston-Super-Mare.
Frank William Ellerker
M, b. 1893, d. 1961
- Frank William Ellerker was born in 1893 in 67 Mornington Road, Smethwick, Staffordshire, England.
- In 1915 Frank William Ellerker lived in 19 Samuel Place, Smethwick, Staffordshire.
- At the age of 26 years, Frank William Ellerker married Elsie Muller, daughter of Charles Henry Muller and Jane Eliza Chambers, in June 1919 in Kings Norton, Worcestershire.
- Frank William Ellerker died in 1961 in 23 Westridge Road, Smethwick, Staffordshire.
John David Ellerker
M, b. 1923, d. 1951