Clara Beatrice Gray
F, b. 1885
Clifford Selwyn Gray
M, b. circa 1917, d. 1984
M, b. circa 1870
- David Gray was born circa 1870.
- David Gray married Jane Forsyth circa 1890.
Evelyn May Gray
F, b. 1912
F, b. 1871
M, b. circa 1890
M, b. 1887
Ida Jean Gray
F, b. circa 1900, d. 1912
James Miles Gray
M, b. circa 1880
- James Miles Gray was born circa 1880.
- James Miles Gray married Edith Maria Adames circa 1900.
M, b. circa 1845
- John Gray was born circa 1845.
- John Gray married Elizabeth Margaret King in 1870 in Queensland.
M, b. 1878
Joseph George Gray
M, b. circa 1865
Leslie William Gray
M, b. 1907, d. 1975
Lily Edith Gray
F, b. 1905, d. 11 August 1997
- Lily Edith Gray was born in 1905.
- She was the daughter of James Miles Gray and Edith Maria Adames.
- At the age of 26 years, Lily Edith Gray married Hubert Victor Hartmann, son of Carl Heinrich Hartmann and Agnes August Hermine Lindenberg, in 1931 in Queensland.
- Lily Edith Gray and Hubert Victor Hartmann moved to Crow's Nest around in 1935 where they established a drapery shop in Queen Street. Hubert's brother Charles had managed the QN Bank in Crow's Nest a few years previously.
- Lily Edith Gray and Hubert Victor Hartmann appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1936 living at Crow's Nest. Hubert was a draper and Lily carried out domestic duties, although she was regularly seen in the shop, and managed it, with her daughters, for years after Hubert's death.
- Lily Edith Gray and Hubert Victor Hartmann appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Crow's Nest. Hubert was a draper.
- On 2 October 1979,her husband, Hubert Victor Hartmann died.
- Lily Edith Gray died on 11 August 1997.
- She was buried on 14 August 1997 in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
F, b. 16 April 1899, d. 4 August 1973
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
- Marjorie Gray was born on 16 April 1899 in New South Wales.
- She was the daughter of William Henry Crawford Gray and Alice Withers.
- At the age of 26 years, Marjorie Gray married James Grant Ogilvie in 1926 in Queensland.
- In 1956,her husband, James Grant Ogilvie died in New South Wales.
- At the age of 67 years, 3 months and 21 days, Marjorie Gray married Robert (Arnold) Crawford, son of William Crawford and Charlotte Lucy Staff, on 6 August 1966 in Ashfield, New South Wales.
- Marjorie Gray died on 4 August 1973 in Ashmore, New South Wales, at age 74.
Mary Louisa Gray
F, b. 1874
Mervyn John Gray
M, b. 1910
Olive Constance Gray
F, b. 1899, d. 18 June 1986
- Olive Constance Gray was born in 1899.
- At the age of 19 years, Olive Constance Gray married Walter George Humberdross, son of Abraham Humberdross and Friedrike Amelia Carolina Wassmund, in 1918 in Queensland.
- Olive Constance Gray and Walter George Humberdross appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1949 living at Ravensbourne. Walter was a farmer. Their daughter Maudie most likely lived with them.
- On 2 November 1966,her husband, Walter George Humberdross died in Queensland.
- Olive Constance Gray died on 18 June 1986.
- She was buried on 20 June 1986 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. PLAW6-003-0042.
M, b. 1860, d. 1923
Roy Richard Gray
M, b. circa 1915, d. 1953
F, b. circa 1860
- Sarah Gray was born circa 1860.
- Sarah Gray married Finlay Campbell circa 1890.
Sophia Ann Gray
F, b. 24 April 1846, d. 21 January 1934
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
- Sophia Ann Gray was born on 24 April 1846 in New South Wales. She was the daughter of Henry GRAY and Maria WALMSLEY.
- At the age of 19 years, 8 months and 10 days, Sophia Ann Gray married William Alexander Johnston, son of John Alexander Johnston and Mary Crawford, on 3 January 1866 in New South Wales.
- On 7 January 1910,her husband, William Alexander Johnston died in New South Wales at age 73.
- Sophia Ann Gray died on 21 January 1934 in New South Wales at age 87.
- Sophia Ann Gray also went by the name of Annie.
Children of Sophia Ann Gray and William Alexander Johnston
- Maria Johnston+ b. 26 October 1866, d. 27 November 1954
- John Alexander Johnston b. 13 June 1868, d. 1945
- Sarah Amelia Lucinda (Emma) Johnston+ b. 9 June 1870, d. 1954
- William Henry Johnston b. 11 October 1872, d. 1960
- Alfred Thomas Johnston+ b. 1 November 1874, d. 8 February 1929
- Robert Ernest Johnston b. 6 May 1877, d. 1965
- Margaret Matilda Johnston b. 8 November 1879, d. 1956
- Sophia Caroline E Johnston+ b. 24 February 1882, d. 1905
- David George Johnston b. 18 June 1885, d. 1970
- Isabella Jane Johnston b. 16 September 1887, d. 1890
M, b. 1870, d. 23 August 1939
- Thomas Gray was born in 1870. He was the son of Charles Gray and Elizabeth Turner.
- At the age of 23 years, Thomas Gray married Auguste Gossow, daughter of Carl Gustav (Gustav) Gossow and Henriette Gertrude Mennig, in 1893 in Queensland.
- Thomas Gray died on 23 August 1939 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 25 August 1939 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Unnamed Female Gray
F, b. 1880
M, b. circa 1850
- Walter Gray was born circa 1850.
- Walter Gray married Eliza Garrett circa 1875.
M, b. circa 1875
- William Gray was born circa 1875.
- William Gray married Martha Hyndman in 1909 in New Zealand.
M, b. 7 April 1819, d. 17 February 1895
- William Gray was born on 7 April 1819 in Scotland. He was the son of Robert Gray and Marion White.
- At the age of 45 years, 1 month and 30 days, William Gray married Grace Hunter on 6 June 1864 in St Cuthberts, Edinburgh.
- William Gray selected land in the 1870's at Pipeclay. He held Portions 678 and 600 (Crow's Nest Parish.)
- In September 1879 William was growing citrons at Pipe Clay Creek - "CITRONS.— We beg to acknowledge, with thanks, the receipt, from Mr. William Gray, of Pipe-clay Creek, of six specimens of citrons. The size of each of them is about 7 inches long and 17 inches in circumference, and the weight of each is about 2lbs. They are certainly splendid samples, and prove conclusively that Pipe-clay Creek is capable of producing the finest quantity (and quality too, we hope) of fruit that could possibly be wished for by the most enthusiastic gardener. We are informed by the grower that the fruit has been produced from seedling trees. He has four trees, and there are from 80 to 100 dozen citrons on each of them. Unfotunately, Pipe-day Creek is rather too far from a market to make the cultivation of them at present very profitable. Mr. Gray intended to have sent specimens of them to the R. A. Society's Show, but, to his disappointment, he was informed by the Secretary that the show was entirely for stock. We feel regret at this, and must confess we cannot understand it. It is true no prizes were offered for fruit, but Mr. Gray's products would, we feel assured, have been gladly welcomed in the non -competitive class, as indeed were the exhibits of Messrs. Moffatt and Hartmann, who exhibited some excellent fruit, etc However, we are much obliged to our friend for his present, and beg to intimate to those interested that a specimen of his splendid citrons can be seen at our office."
- William Gray died on 17 February 1895 in Wellcamp, Queensland, at age 75.
- He was buried on 19 February 1895 in Cabarlah Cemetery. UNIT-00A-0031.
M, b. 1883, d. 1945
- William Gray was born in 1883 in Queensland.
- He was the son of John Gray and Elizabeth Margaret King.
- At the age of 21 years, William Gray married Emily Jane Twidale in 1904 in Queensland.
- William Gray and Emily Jane Twidale appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1921 living at Perseverance. William was a labourer.
- William Gray appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1925 and 1930 living at Perseverance. William was a farmer.
- William Gray died in 1945 in Queensland.
- He was buried in Jandowae Cemetery.
William Henry Crawford Gray
M, b. 27 October 1866, d. 9 September 1949
- William Henry Crawford Gray was born on 27 October 1866 in New South Wales. He was the son of William Henry Gray and Agnes Louisa Craig.
- At the age of 28 years, William Henry Crawford Gray married Alice Withers in 1895 in New South Wales.
- William Henry Crawford Gray died on 9 September 1949 in New South Wales at age 82.
Molie Josephine Greaves
F, b. 3 March 1923, d. 24 August 1995
- Molie Josephine Greaves was born on 3 March 1923.
- At the age of 25 years, Molie Josephine Greaves married Kelvin Fraser Primmer, son of Frederick (Thomas) Primmer and Ida Jane Gillard, in 1949 in New Zealand.
- On 25 March 1989,her husband, Kelvin Fraser Primmer died in New Zealand at age 66.
- Molie Josephine Greaves died on 24 August 1995 in New Zealand at age 72.