Eleanor Park Pechey
F, b. 1909
F, b. 1875
F, b. 1879
F, b. circa 1916, d. 1916
M, b. 25 April 1922, d. 6 December 2010
- Peter Pechey was born on 25 April 1922.
- He was the son of William Ronald (Ron) Pechey.
- Peter Pechey died on 6 December 2010 at age 88.
- He was buried on 18 July 2011 in Crow's Nest Cemetery. CE1-00A-0012.
William Ronald (Ron) Pechey
M, b. 1917, d. 18 November 1986
- William Ronald (Ron) Pechey was born in 1917.
- He was the son of Alfred Edward Pechey and Mabel Doris Williams.
- William Ronald (Ron) Pechey died on 18 November 1986.
- He was buried on 20 November 1986 in Crow's Nest Cemetery. LAWS1-00F-0017.
Child of William Ronald (Ron) Pechey
- Peter Pechey b. 25 April 1922, d. 6 December 2010
William Wilmot Pechey
M, b. circa 1873, d. 1915
Ethel Vallas Peck
F, b. 1915, d. 15 June 1994
- Ethel Vallas Peck was born in 1915.
- At the age of 21 years, Ethel Vallas Peck married ,Ethel Vallas Peck, son of Matthew Paton and Augusta Louisa Wilhelmina Bochow, in 1936 in Queensland.
- On 5 October 1974,her husband, Stanley Sydney Paton died in Queensland at age 56.
- Ethel Vallas Peck died on 15 June 1994.
- She was buried on 20 June 1994 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RCLAW7-001-0027 - She is buried in a different section of the cemetery to Stanley.
James Andrew Pedersen
M, b. 1888, d. 1939
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- James Andrew Pedersen was born in 1888 in New Zealand. He was the son of Mary Ann and Halvor PEDERSEN.
- At the age of 34 years, James Andrew Pedersen married Ruby Leonara Elsie Cresswell, daughter of Albert Henry Cresswell and Alice Dora Sophie Sigglekow, in 1922 in New Zealand.
- James Andrew Pedersen died in 1939 in New Zealand.
F, b. circa 1600
- Zenobia Pedlar was born circa 1600.
- Zenobia Pedlar married Edward Chivell on 5 June 1633 in Boyton, Cornwall.
Dorothy Marie Pegg
F, b. 18 March 1909, d. 14 May 1950
- Dorothy Marie Pegg was born on 18 March 1909 in Toowoomba.
- She was the daughter of Jonathan Pegg and Marie Helene (Mary) Dorries.
- At the age of 18 years, Dorothy Marie Pegg married Arthur Frank White, son of Charles White and Sarah Arnold, in 1928 in Queensland.
- Dorothy Marie Pegg died on 14 May 1950 in Brisbane, Queensland, at age 41.
Iris Beryl Pegg
F, b. 20 September 1912, d. 8 July 1977
- Iris Beryl Pegg was born on 20 September 1912 in Brook Street, Toowoomba.
- She was the daughter of Jonathan Pegg and Marie Helene (Mary) Dorries.
- At the age of 28 years, 11 months and 10 days, Iris Beryl Pegg married Stanley Herbert Astbury, son of Walter Astbury and Hermine Elsie Harth, on 30 August 1941 in Methodist Parsonage, 161 Hume Street, Toowoomba.
- Iris Beryl Pegg died on 8 July 1977 in Holy Spirit Private Hospital (now Brisbane Private Hospital), Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill, Brisbane, Queensland, at age 64.
- She was buried in Cleveland Cemetery.
M, b. 1882, d. 10 May 1963
- Jonathan Pegg was born in 1882 in Bolton, Bradford, Yorkshire, England. He was the son of James Pegg and Charlotte Manning.
- At the age of 26 years, Jonathan Pegg married Marie Helene (Mary) Dorries, daughter of Carl August Heinrich Dorries and Elizabeth Naumann, in 1908 in Queensland.
- Jonathan Pegg died on 10 May 1963 in Brisbane, Queensland.
F, b. circa 1855
Elizabeth Mary Pendergast
F, b. circa 1875
F, b. circa 1845
- Sarah Pendergast was born circa 1845.
- Sarah Pendergast married John Hale in 1868 in Cooma, New South Wales.
Arthur Russell Penfold
M, b. 21 September 1900, d. 16 March 1969
- Arthur Russell Penfold was born on 21 September 1900 in Brisbane Hospital, Queensland. He was the son of William Lewis and Florence Ann Gifford McLeish.
- At the age of 19 years, 10 months and 6 days, Arthur Russell Penfold married Estelle Phoebe Hooper on 27 July 1920 in Crow's Nest, Queensland.
- Arthur Russell Penfold appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Bridge Street East, Toowoomba. It appears Arthur, a window dresser, and Estelle lived with his parents and a number of siblings.
- In 1928, Mr A.R. Penfold began a passenger service between Toowoomba and Brisbane in response to a rail strike, which had halted most transport out of the town. His Bullnose Whippet car sported a Greyhound radiator cap, which has since become the most recognised symbol for coach travel not only in Australia, but also around the world.
The original Whippet car used by Penfold in 1928 is still in mint condition and registered for road use.
- He and Estelle Phoebe Hooper were divorced in 1933 in Toowoomba; There were four children, the marriage being dissolved in Dec 1933. Arthur was granted a decree nici, evidence being given in court that Estelle had an association with Ronald Leadbetter of Lindsay Street, Toowoomba. Arthur retained custody of the children.
- Arthur Russell Penfold died on 16 March 1969 in Surfers Paradise, Queensland, at age 68.
F, b. 1 April 1799, d. September 1851
- Mary Penhall was baptized on 1 April 1799 in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
- She was the daughter of Ralph Penhall and Elizabeth Smith.
- At the age of 21 years, 10 months and 3 days, Mary Penhall married Walter Dunn, son of James Dunn and Jane Allen, on 4 February 1821 in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
- Mary Penhall and Walter Dunn appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in River Street, Mevagissey. Walter is shown as a 51 year old ship builder living with his wife Mary aged 42 and children Jonah 18 and apprentice; Walter 12; Mary 10; Alpheus 7 and James 4. All were born in the county.
- On 21 July 1849,her husband, Walter Dunn died in Mevagissey, Cornwall, at age 59. He died of cholera.
- Her death was recorded with the St Austell, Cornwall Registration District in the September 1851 Quarter.
Children of Mary Penhall and Walter Dunn
- Charlotte Louisa Dunn b. 29 April 1821
- Josiah Dunn b. 3 March 1823, d. September 1892
- Caroline Dunn b. 19 January 1825
- Mary Penhall Dunn b. 22 May 1827, d. before 1832
- Walter Dunn b. 13 April 1829
- Mary Penhall Dunn b. 2 June 1831
- Alpheus Dunn b. 21 November 1833, d. March 1887
- James Dunn b. 27 March 1837
M, b. circa 1775
- Ralph Penhall was born circa 1775.
- Ralph Penhall married Elizabeth Smith on 29 July 1795 in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
James Balflour Penman
M, b. circa 1850
- James Balflour Penman was born circa 1850.
- James Balflour Penman married Vida Doust in 1890 in Camden, New South Wales.
Roy Robertson Penman
M, b. 1892, d. 1961
- Charts: Descendants of Louis Werner
- Roy Robertson Penman was born in 1892 in Granville, Sydney, New South Wales.
- He was the son of James Balflour Penman and Vida Doust.
- At the age of 26 years, Roy Robertson Penman married Elsie May Werner, daughter of Charles Frederick Werner and Catherine Rosina Geyer, in 1918 in Burwood, Sydney. Not sure this is correct as her surname is shown as Murray.
- Roy Robertson Penman died in 1961 in Ashfield, New South Wales.
F, b. circa 1860
- Annie Penn was born circa 1860.
- Annie Penn married William Fraser circa 1880.
Thomas William Penn
M, b. 1871, d. 1954
- Thomas William Penn was born in 1871.
- At the age of 43 years, Thomas William Penn married Caroline Alice Wright on 9 November 1914 in New Zealand.
- Thomas William Penn died in 1954 in New Zealand.
M, b. 1745
- Lewis Penrose was born in 1745.
- Lewis Penrose married Elizabeth Unknown circa 1763.
F, b. circa 1800, d. December 1843
- Mary Penrose was born circa 1800 in Cornwall.
- Mary Penrose married Benjamin Chivell, son of George Chivell and Elizabeth Uln, on 26 February 1832 in St Agnes, Cornwall.
- Mary Penrose and Benjamin Chivell appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Goonown, St Agnes. Benjamin is shown as a 40 year old tin miner, living with his wife Mary, their 18 year old son Isaac, a tin miner and a child Mary Chivell aged 2 years.
- Her death was recorded with the an unknown place , an unknown place Registration District in the December 1843 Quarter.
F, b. 15 October 1769
- Sarah Penrose was baptized on 15 October 1769 in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
- She was the daughter of Lewis Penrose and Elizabeth Unknown.
- At the age of 23 years, 11 months and 3 days, Sarah Penrose married John Dunn on 18 September 1793 in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
- Sarah Penrose appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Church Street, Megavissey. Sarah is shown as 70 years old, living with Nicholas Scobel (her grandson) aged 15; Elizabeth Scoble (grandaughter) aged 20 and a James Brown, 70, a labourer. All were born in the county.
Flora McDonald Pepper
F, b. circa 1900
William Rose Pepper
M, b. 1909, d. 1949
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
- William Rose Pepper was born in 1909 in Murwillumbah, New South Wales. He was the son of Charles Edward PEPPER and Florence A.
- At the age of 18 years, William Rose Pepper married Ethel Ida McNiff, daughter of Patrick McNiff and Ida Ethelinda L Johnston, in 1927 in Lismore, New South Wales.
- William Rose Pepper died in 1949 in Lismore, New South Wales.
F, b. 1 April 1695, d. circa 30 July 1725
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
- Elizabeth Perdriau was born on 1 April 1695 in County Cork, Ireland. She was the daughter of David Perdriau esquire.
- At the age of 25 years, Elizabeth Perdriau married Pierre Cossart Tenth, son of Isaac Cossart Second and Suzanne Cornelie de la Fontaine, in April 1720 in St Mary, Shandon, County Cork, Ireland. Both Peter and Elizabeth lived in St Mary, Shandon, Cork at the time of their marriage.
- Elizabeth Perdriau died circa 30 July 1725 in Cork, County Cork, Ireland.
Alice Louise Perfect
F, b. circa 1900
- Alice Louise Perfect was born circa 1900.
- Alice Louise Perfect married Louis Henry John Kreis in 1927 in Queensland.