M, b. 1906, d. 1979
M, b. 1887
Leona Edna Richter
F, b. 1913
Lucy Ann Richter
F, b. 1892
Margaret Florence Richter
F, b. 1913, d. October 1933
- Margaret Florence Richter and Alfred Richter appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Anduramba. Alfred was a labourer. Margaret carried out home duties. His mother Caroline and sister Caroline also lived at Anduramba as did his brothers George and Frederick and their wives.
- Margaret Florence Richter was born in 1913 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Alfred Richter and Margaret Frances Milkins.
- At the age of 20 years, Margaret Florence Richter married Herbert Gossow, son of Wilhelm Johann Gossow and Katherina Heilig, in 1933 in Queensland.
- Margaret Florence Richter died in October 1933 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 29 October 1933 in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
Mervyn Eric Richter
M, b. circa 1915, d. 1974
- Mervyn Eric Richter was born circa 1915. He was the son of Ernest John Richter and Laura May Eva Lawn.
- He was the son of Ernest John Richter and Laura May Eva Lawn.
- Mervyn Eric Richter married Janet Dulcie Huskins in 1940 in Queensland.
- Mervyn Eric Richter appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Cooyar. Mervyn was a labourer.
- Mervyn Eric Richter died in 1974 in Queensland.
Murial May Richter
F, b. 1912
Ronald Ernest Richter
M, b. 1910
Rosalie Augusta Richter
F, b. 1898
Rudolph (Alfred) Richter
M, b. circa 1855
Sophia Ottilia Richter
F, b. 1897
- Sophia Ottilia Richter was born in 1897 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Friedrich Richter and Amelia Pauline Auguste Raeck.
- Sophia was a bridesmaid at the wedding of Sydney Augustus Rudophus Shum and Annie Maria Ottilie Muller, daughter of Wlhelm August Muller and Emily Marie Rosalie Raeck, in November 1915 in Queensland; The Queensland Times reported on the wedding:- "ORANGE BLOSSOMS. SHUM--MULLER. A very pretty wedding (writes our Engelbourg correspondent) was celebrated at the residence of Mr. W. Muller, of Fraser View, the contracting parties being Miss Annie Muller, eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. W. Muller, and Mr. Sydney Shum fourth son of Mr. and Mrs. W. Shum. The Rev. C. Hof, pastor of the Evangelist Lutheran Church, officiated. The bride, who was given away by her father, looked charming in a dress of ivory silk, with overdress of net lace; tunic skirt, blouse of cross-over effect. lovely white ribbon belt, streamers V-shape over left hip, caught at the knee with horseshoe, and orange blossoms, V-shaped yoke of silk embossed lace finished with pearls, and a wreath of orange blossoms completed the handsome costume. The bride, who carried a bouquet of white flowers, with asparagus ferns, was attended by her cousin, Miss Sophie Richter, who looked charming in a silk voile dress, overdress of net lace, tunic skirt, blouse of cross-over, effect, white mauve ribbon belt, streamers in V-shape over left hip caught at the knee with horse shoe and pale pink roses, finished with pearls and orange blossoms. She wore a white hat with pink roses to harmonise. The bridesmaid also carried a bouquet of white flowers and asparagus ferns, the gift of the bride. Mr. Charles Shum, brother of the bride groom, acted as best man. The bridegroom's gift to the bride was a gold photo pendant and chain; to thee bridesmaid a handsome gold brooch, and to the best man a gold watch and chain pendant. The marriage ceremony took place in the drawing-room, which was prettily decorated for the occasion by the lady friends of the bride. An arch was arranged, bearing the motto "God Bless the Union" with a white wedding bell in the centre, under which the happy couple were rested. After the ceremony the wedding party adjourned for the wedding breakfast. On the centre of the table was a three-tier wedding cake. The usual toasts were honoured, and responded to. Speeches were made by the Rev. gentleman, Cr. Lotz, Mr. F. Richter, Mr. W. Muller, and others. The bride's travelling dress was of a navy blue poplin, coat and skirt. The happy couple will spend the honey moon at Southport and in New South Wales. On their return they will take up their residence at Perseverance, where the bridegroom is engaged at a sawmill."
M, b. circa 1720
- Anthony Rickard was born circa 1720.
- Anthony Rickard married Elizabeth Furse on 17 November 1743 in Cornwall. Elizabeth's surname was spelt Forse.
F, b. 21 March 1756
F, b. circa 1850
- Anna Rickards was born circa 1850.
- Anna Rickards married Robert Croft Barton.
M, b. circa 1841
- Charles Ricks was born circa 1841.
- Charles Ricks married Sarah Ann French, daughter of Abraham French and Maria Winsor, on 8 June 1862 in Yeovil, Somerset. Sarah was a 19 year old spinster living at Back Kingston, daughter of Abraham French, a labourer. Charles was the 21 year old son of Charles Ricks, both glovers, and lived at Vicarage Street.
Agnes (Violet) Rider
F, b. 1 April 1895, d. 16 October 1949
- Agnes (Violet) Rider was born on 1 April 1895. She was the daughter of John Rider and Elizabeth Lee.
- At the age of 19 years, Agnes (Violet) Rider married Frederick William Muller, son of August Frederick Wilhelm Muller and Wilhelmine Justine Emilie Zillmann, in 1915.
- Agnes (Violet) Rider and Frederick William Muller appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1921 living at Perseverance. Frederick was a labourer.
- Agnes (Violet) Rider died on 16 October 1949 in Queensland at age 54.
- She was buried on 17 October 1949 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. METH4-002-0052.
Richard W Rider
M, b. 1854
- Richard W Rider was born in 1854 in Middlesex.
- At the time of the 7 April 1861 census Richard W Rider was living in the household of William Jefferis in Greenwich. William is shown as a 63 year old grower of vegetables, a widow, living with Ann Rider 36, governess and a Richard W aged 7. It is not clear if this Ricahrd is the son of the widow Ann Rider, or the son of William Jefferis. However, no birth registration can be found for a Richard W Jefferis. The is one ofr a Richard William Rider in June 1854 in Lambeth.
- Richard W Rider appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Wales. Richard is living with the Hooper family as a boarder. He is 27 years old, born Middlesex London.
F, b. 14 December 1698, d. 7 January 1779
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Jeffery
- Ann Ridge was baptized on 14 December 1698 in Froyle.
- She was the daughter of Benjamin Ridge and Ann Burningham.
- At the age of 24 years, 5 months and 7 days, Ann Ridge married Thomas Jeffrey, son of Thomas Jeffrey and Joan Newman, on 21 May 1723 in Kingsley. Thomas of Neatham married Ann from Froyle by licence.
- Ann Ridge died on 7 January 1779 at age 80.
- She was buried on 14 January 1779 in Froyle Cemetery. Her MI reads " 7 Jan 1779 Ann wife of Thomas Jeffery died aged 81."
Children of Ann Ridge and Thomas Jeffrey
M, b. circa 1660
- Benjamin Ridge was born circa 1660.
- Benjamin Ridge married Ann Burningham on 14 December 1697 in Froyle.
Sarah Louisa Ridgely
F, b. 1859, d. December 1928
- Sarah Louisa Ridgely was born in 1859.
- Her marriage, at 25 years, to Lewis St Aubin Hasse, son of Reverend Alexander Cossart Hasse and Marie Elisabeth Gottiebe von Bulow, was registered in the September 1884 Quarter in Islington, Middlesex Registration District.
- On 2 December 1919,her husband, Lewis St Aubin Hasse died in Derbyshire at age 66.
- Her death was recorded with the Edmonton, Middlesex Registration District in the December 1928 Quarter.
Grace Emily Ridgway
F, b. 1873, d. 15 December 1941
- Grace Emily Ridgway was born in 1873 in Queensland. She was the daughter of Matthew RIDGWAY and Ann TEW.
- At the age of 41 years, Grace Emily Ridgway married George William White, son of Henry Gilbert White and Mary Ann Underwood, in 1914.
- Grace Emily Ridgway died on 15 December 1941.
- She was buried on 17 December 1941 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1875
F, b. 23 December 1781, d. March 1853
- Ruth Ridout was baptized on 23 December 1781 in Bradford Abbas, Dorset.
- At the age of 50 years and 1 month, Ruth Ridout married James Hockey, son of William Hockey and Susannah Chant, on 23 January 1832 in Bradford Abbas, Dorset. They were married by banns, and the marriage was witnessed by Mark and Mary Dunham. Ruths place of residence was given as Bradford Abbas and she was a spinster. James was a widower of the same parish.
- Ruth Ridout and James Hockey appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Montacue. James was shown as a 70 year old flax dresser, living with his wife Ruth aged 60, both born Somerset and their family.
- Her death was recorded with the Sherborne, Dorset Registration District in the March 1853 Quarter.
Faromka (Veronica) Riebschlager
F, b. 19 November 1820, d. 27 May 1898
- Lammershagen - 18 Jan 1877: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Faromka (Veronica) Riebschlager was born on 19 November 1820. She was the daughter of Johann RIEBSCHALGERr and Mare TYBARTH.
- Faromka (Veronica) Riebschlager married Stephen Polzin circa 1845.
- Faromka (Veronica) Riebschlager and Stephen Polzin immigrated to Queensland on 18 January 1877. Stephan, 60 and Veronica 56, travelled on the Lammershagen with their children Agnes, 16 and Michael 12. Their son Joseph and his wife Emilie had immigrated in 1873.
- On 25 November 1882,her husband, Stephen Polzin died in Queensland.
- Faromka (Veronica) Riebschlager died on 27 May 1898 in Queensland at age 77.
- She was buried on 29 May 1898 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
Anna Catherina Riehl
F, b. 1876, d. 1931
- Anna Catherina Riehl was born in 1876. She was the daughter of Johannes Riehl and Bertha Dornbusch.
- At the age of 23 years, Anna Catherina Riehl married Conrad Mengel, son of Johanns Mengel and Anna Katherina Scherer, on 4 September 1899 in Queensland.
- Anna Catherina Riehl and Conrad Mengel appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Bergen. Conrad was a farmer.
- On 15 December 1903,Anna Catherina Riehl's son, John Frederick Mengel was buried in Douglas Cemetery.
- Anna Catherina Riehl and Conrad Mengel appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Djuan. Conrad was a farmer.
- Anna Catherina Riehl died in 1931 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 28 February 1931 in Bergen Djuan Cemetery.
Children of Anna Catherina Riehl and Conrad Mengel
- Bertha Louise Mengel b. 1 December 1900, d. 1 June 1972
- Ann Elizabeth Mengel+ b. 14 April 1901, d. 19 November 1976
- John Frederick Mengel b. 1903, d. 1903
- Herbert Mengel+ b. 1905, d. 7 May 1979
- John Frederick Mengel b. 1906, d. 4 October 1989
- Conrad Eric Bernard Mengel+ b. 1907, d. 9 October 1978
- Wilhelm Mengel b. 9 August 1909, d. 19 July 2004
- Andreas Mengel b. 1911
- Mary Freda Mengel b. 1914, d. 8 December 2004
M, b. circa 1865
- Joseph Riesenkirch was born circa 1865.
- Joseph Riesenkirch married Auguste Pukallus, daughter of August Pukallus and Karoline Hahn, in 1886 in Prussia.
- Joseph Riesenkirch and Auguste Pukallus immigrated to Queensland on 5 May 1887. Joseph 22, and Auguste 18, travelled on the "Dorunda" with his mother Julianne 46, and siblings Auguste 15, Auguste 8 and Bertha 10. Joseph and Auguste settled in the Baffle Creek area.
Christian Jacob Riethmuller
M, b. 1870, d. 13 January 1948
- Christian Jacob Riethmuller was born in 1870.
- He was the son of Jacob Riethmuller and Christina Magdelina Deuble.
- At the age of 19 years, Christian Jacob Riethmuller married Maria Catherina (Mary) Kirstenfeldt, daughter of Ernest (August) Kirstenfad and Henriette Dorothea Auguste Caroline (Auguste) Wassmund, in 1889 in Queensland.
- Christian Jacob Riethmuller died on 13 January 1948 in Queensland.
- He was buried in Evergreen Cemetery.
Christina Maria Riethmuller
F, b. 1892
- Christina Maria Riethmuller was born in 1892 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Christian Jacob Riethmuller and Maria Catherina (Mary) Kirstenfeldt.
- At the age of 20 years, Christina Maria Riethmuller married Herman Henry Hitzke, son of Carl Heinrich Hitzke and Caroline Korff, in 1912 in Queensland.
- In 1923,her husband, Herman Henry Hitzke died in Queensland.
Elsie May Riethmuller
F, b. 1900, d. 1 June 1986
- Elsie May Riethmuller was born in 1900 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Christian Jacob Riethmuller and Maria Catherina (Mary) Kirstenfeldt.
- At the age of 21 years, Elsie May Riethmuller married Theodore Wieck, son of Johann Wieck and Anna (Sophia) Kann, in 1921 in Queensland.
- Elsie May Riethmuller and Theodore Wieck appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1925 and 1930 living at Coalbank. Theodore was a farmer.
- On 30 July 1946,her husband, Theodore Wieck died in Queensland.
- Elsie May Riethmuller died on 1 June 1986. LUTH2-010-0016.
- She was buried on 4 June 1986 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. LUTH2-010-0016.
Eric George Riethmuller
M, b. 1905, d. 1983
- Eric George Riethmuller was born in 1905 in Queensland.
- He was the son of George Michael Riethmuller and Elizabeth Bischof.
- Eric George Riethmuller appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Nutgrove. Eric was a farmer. Ivy gave her address as Fairhills, Nutgrove.
- Eric George Riethmuller died in 1983 in Queensland.