M, b. circa 1860
- William French was born circa 1860.
- In 1901 William was listed as a farmer of Ravensbourne in the Crow's Nest Post Office Directory.
William David (Dave) French
M, b. 1903, d. 1 September 1953
- William David (Dave) French was born in 1903 in Queensland.
- He was the son of William George (Bill) French and Mary Jane (Bid) Hood.
- William David (Dave) French died on 1 September 1953 in Cunnamore, Queensland. He was killed by a falling tree. The Nambour Chronicle and North Coast Advertiser reported on 4 Sep :- " Timber-Cutter Fatally Injured - William David French (50 years), a timber-cutter, of Curramore, was struck on the head by a limb of a tree, whilst working in timber country on Tuesday. He vvas carried in an unconscious condition half a mile to tne road side camp and transported by ambulance to the Maleny Hospital in a serious condition. Later he was removed to Nambour Hospital, where he succumbed to tne injuries the same evening."
- He was buried on 4 September 1953 in Toowong Cemetery. He is buried in the same grave as William Stephen French who died in 1940 aged 6 months, perhaps his son although there were no parents names given on his death registration, and his sister Mary Elizabeth who died in 1927 aged 15 years.
William George French
M, b. 22 June 1866, d. 1958
- William George French was born on 22 June 1866 in Queensland. He was the son of Benjamin French and Martha McQuillan.
- At the age of 22 years, William George French married Harriet Gowlett, daughter of William Gowlett and Sarah Ann Unwin, in 1889 in Queensland. The family moved to Brisbane in the 1900's.
- In February 1928,his wife, Harriet Gowlett died in Queensland.
- William George French died in 1958 in Queensland.
William George (Bill) French
M, b. 26 January 1875, d. 21 January 1945
- William George (Bill) French was also known as William Henry French. William is referred to as William Henry French on all official documentation after his birth. Perhaps his mother gave the wrong second name at the time she registered his birth. His older brother was named George so it is not likely that the next child would be named William George.
- He was born on 26 January 1875 in New South Wales. His mother Elizabeth registered his birth, signing with her mark.
- He was the son of William French and Elizabeth Baker.
- The following article appeared in the the Australian Town and Country Journal on 29 April 1893. " Tenterfield Accident.-Wm. French met with a painful accident on Saturday while feeding a barkmill at Whereat's Tannery, whereby he had his right hand mangled in the cogs of the machine. A lad named Westbury saw the accident, and pulled off the bolt, saving French's life. The unfortunate lad was taken to the hospital, where Dr. Morice deemed it prudent to amputate the arm below the elbow. Tho youth is doing as well and can be expected."
However, William was not defeated by this accident as shown by this report in the Maitland Mercury in December of that year :- "A few months ago a young man named William French, a resident of Tenterfield, met with an accident which deprived him of his right hand, but through the exertions o£ some friends sufficient money was raised to enable him to start a small business. Since then French has mustered the mysteries of wood-carving, fret work, etc, and some specimens of his talent are said to be splendidly executed. He has also with his left hand alone constructed a richly carved cheffonier, and the steady pluck and industry which be has shown all round in overcoming trouble and pain is worthy of all commendation."
- William George (Bill) French appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Djuan. He was a labourer.
- At the age of 28 years, 2 months and 12 days, William George (Bill) French married Mary Jane (Bid) Hood, daughter of Stephen Hood and Emily Williams, on 7 April 1903 in Thornville, Queensland, Australia. The marriage took place at Williams home at Thornville where he owned a farm near Bum Bum Creek. William's occupation was given as a carpenter and he was 28 years old. Mary Jane was 19, a domestic born and living at Nanango.
- William George (Bill) French and Mary Jane (Bid) Hood appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Crow's Nest. William was a hairdresser.
- William George (Bill) French died on 21 January 1945 in Queensland at age 69. His funeral notice stated he lived at Llewelyn Street, Toowoomba.
- He was buried on 24 January 1945 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Children of William George (Bill) French and Mary Jane (Bid) Hood
- William David (Dave) French b. 1903, d. 1 September 1953
- George Daniel (Dan) French b. 1904, d. 1968
- James Edward French b. 1906, d. 20 October 1984
- Charles Albert (Charlie) French+ b. 1909, d. 1982
- Mary Elizabeth (Girlie) French b. 1911, d. 1927
- John Arthur French b. 1912, d. 1980
- Ivy Pearl French b. 1914
William Roy French
M, b. 1905
Sophia Catherina Frese
F, b. 1835, d. 26 September 1894
- Sophia Catherina Frese was born in 1835 in Holstein, Germany. She was the daughter of Remmers FREESE and Felsche CASTLES.
- At the age of 23 years, Sophia Catherina Frese married Mathias Johann Jochim Schefe on 24 May 1858 in Germany.
- Sophia Catherina Frese and Mathias Johann Jochim Schefe immigrated to Queensland on 5 September 1863. Mathias aged 34, and Sophia aged 28, travelled to Australia on the "Beausite" with their children Carl aged 2, and Mathilde, an infant. Their son Frederick must have travelled with them, though his name is not on the ships manafest.
The family settled at Gowrie Junction.
- On 22 September 1891,her husband, Mathias Johann Jochim Schefe died in Gowrie Scrub, Queensland.
- Sophia Catherina Frese died on 26 September 1894 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Meringandan Cemetery.
Children of Sophia Catherina Frese and Mathias Johann Jochim Schefe
- Frederick Mathias Christy Schefe+ b. 16 February 1859, d. July 1940
- Carl Willhelm Theodor Schefe b. 4 January 1861, d. 26 July 1929
- Matilda Dorothea Schefe b. 1862
- Johann Jochim Mathias Schefe b. 1865
- Johann Wilhelm Schefe b. 1867, d. 1892
- Sophia Schefe b. 1869
- Henry Bantolt Schefe b. 1871, d. 1881
- Martin Bernard Schefe b. 1873, d. 16 August 1931
- Peter Dornall Schefe b. 1875, d. 6 May 1930
Thomas Arthur Frew
M, b. 11 March 1911
F, b. circa 1850, d. 1931
- Albertina Freyling was born circa 1850. She was the daughter of William Frohling and Wilhelmine Kleist.
- Albertina Freyling married Theodore Darr circa 1878.
- Albertina Freyling died in 1931 in Queensland.
F, b. 20 May 1907, d. 9 February 1998
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Robinson
- Elizabeth Freyling was born on 20 May 1907.
- At the age of 27 years, Elizabeth Freyling married Victor Herbert Siebuhr, son of Christian Heinrich Siebuhr and Daisy Richardson, in 1935 in Queensland.
- Elizabeth Freyling was listed as the next of kin of Victor Herbert Siebuhr when he enlisted in the Australian Army on 15 December 1941 in Brisbane. He was living at Cambooya at the time and gave his wife Elizabeth as his next of kin. He was discharged on the 21 November 1944 with the rank of Leading Aircraftman, 44061, with the 3rd Aircraft Depot.
- On 23 August 1997,her husband, Victor Herbert Siebuhr died at age 88.
- Elizabeth Freyling died on 9 February 1998 at age 90.
- She was buried in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Anna Marie Walborges Friedlein
F, b. 1860, d. 10 December 1944
- Anna Marie Walborges Friedlein was also known as Mary.
- She was born in 1860 in Queensland. She was the daughter of John Andrew Friedlein and Maria Barbara Goltzelman.
- At the age of 26 years, Anna Marie Walborges Friedlein married Anton Perina, son of Johann Perina and Thecla Friedek Girr, on 17 February 1886 in Queensland.
- Anna Marie Walborges Friedlein and Anton Perina appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Douglas. Anthony was listed as a farmer. His mother Thelka also lived in the district, perhaps with Anthony and Anna who was listed as Mary Woldorches.
- Anna Marie Walborges Friedlein died on 10 December 1944 in Queensland. She lived at 51 Quay Street, Bulimba at the time of her death.
- She was cremated on 12 December 1944 in Mt Thompson Crematorium.
Children of Anna Marie Walborges Friedlein and Anton Perina
- Ann Mary Perina+ b. 1887, d. 1948
- John Henry Perina b. 1889, d. 1889
- Isabell Ruth Perina+ b. 1890
- Alice Maud Perina b. 1892, d. 4 July 1974
- Anthony John Perina+ b. 1894, d. 1955
- Thekla Barbara Perina b. 1897, d. 1975
- Herrick Alphonzo Perina b. 1899
- Lydia Leslie Kate Perina b. 1901
- Ruby Walgorges Perina b. 1903, d. 1966
F, b. 1871, d. 14 April 1942
- Louisa Frith was born in 1871. She was the daughter of Charles Frith and Susan Stevens.
- Her marriage, at 22 years, to William George Garrett was registered in the September 1893 Quarter in Brentford, Middlesex Registration District.
- Louisa Frith immigrated to Brisbane on 30 September 1912. Lousia 41, and her children Freda A 14, Dudley 13, Kenneth 8, Marjorie 7, Frank 5, Fred 4 and baby Ernest 8 months travelled on the Norseman. They were all from Middlesex. William and sons Charlie and Stanley had arrived in Brisbane the previous year.
- She was listed as the next of kin of Ralph Stanley Garrett when he enlisted in the Australian Army on 20 September 1916 in Toowoomba. He was a boilermaker. At the time he enlisted he gave his mother Louisa of Haden, as his next of kin but later change it to Annie Garrett of Bothwell Street, Toowoomba.
- On 5 October 1917,their son, Ralph Stanley Garrett died in Belgium at age 21.
- Louisa Frith and William George Garrett appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Haden. William was a wheelright.
- Louisa Frith died on 14 April 1942 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 15 April 1942 in Goombungee Cemetery.
Children of Louisa Frith and William George Garrett
- Charles Samuel Garrett b. December 1894, d. 1983
- Ralph Stanley Garrett b. December 1895, d. 5 October 1917
- William Dudley Garrett b. December 1898, d. 1 February 1913
- Kenneth John Garrett b. 6 April 1903
- Marjorie Rose Garrett b. 1904
- Frank Leslie Garrett b. September 1906, d. 9 March 1942
- Frederick Walter Garrett b. 19 November 1907
- Ernest Harry Garrett b. 4 October 1911
Elizabeth Agnes Fronzec
F, b. 1874, d. 12 September 1954
- Elizabeth Agnes Fronzec was born in 1874. She was the daughter of Johann FRONZEC and Bertha GREITZ.
- At the age of 19 years, Elizabeth Agnes Fronzec married Samuel Handford, son of William Handford and Caroline Voicey, in 1893 in Queensland.
- Elizabeth Agnes Fronzec and Samuel Handford appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Samuel was a farmer as was his father William and three brothers William, Thomas and James. Elizabeth carried out domestic duties.
- Elizabeth Agnes Fronzec and Samuel Handford appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Goombungee. Samuel was a farmer.
- On 22 April 1944,her husband, Samuel Handford died in Queensland at age 78.
- Elizabeth Agnes Fronzec died on 12 September 1954 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 13 September 1954 in Goombungee Cemetery. CE1-00N-0016.
F, b. circa 1880, d. 1881
Bertha Frances Fronzek
F, b. 1876, d. 17 June 1950
- Bertha Frances Fronzek was born in 1876.
- She was the daughter of Johann Fronzek and Bertha Clara Gritz.
- At the age of 24 years, Bertha Frances Fronzek married August Kowtiz in 1900 in Queensland.
- Bertha Frances Fronzek died on 17 June 1950 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 19 July 1950 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. LUTH2-003-0020.
Child of Bertha Frances Fronzek
- Florentine Francis Fronzek b. 1896
F, b. circa 1875, d. 1954
Florentine (Anna) Fronzek
F, b. 1872, d. 27 July 1939
- Florentine (Anna) Fronzek was born in 1872.
- She was the daughter of Johann Fronzek and Bertha Clara Gritz.
- At the age of 9 years, Florentine (Anna) Fronzek married Carl August Schonrock in 1881 in Queensland.
- Florentine (Anna) Fronzek and Carl August Schonrock appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Carl was a farmer.
- On 30 July 1917,her husband, Carl August Schonrock died in Queensland.
- Florentine (Anna) Fronzek appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1937 living at Goombungee. She carried out home duties.
- Florentine (Anna) Fronzek died on 27 July 1939 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 28 July 1939 in Goombungee Cemetery. LUTH1-00F-0006.
Children of Florentine (Anna) Fronzek and Carl August Schonrock
- William Henry Schonrock b. 1881, d. 1945
- Oscar Richard Schonrock b. 1883, d. 1941
- George Charles Schonrock b. 1886, d. 1887
- Florence Annie Schonrock b. 1888, d. 1960
- Paul Ernest Schonrock b. 1890, d. 1966
- Clara Elizabeth Schonrock+ b. 1892, d. 1 December 1940
- Charles John Schonrock b. 1895, d. 1977
- Friedrich August Schonrock b. 1897, d. 1972
- Elsie Agnes Schonrock b. 2 June 1900, d. 3 October 1982
- Annie Martha Schonrock b. 1904
Florentine Francis Fronzek
F, b. 1896
- Florentine Francis Fronzek was born in 1896 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Bertha Frances Fronzek.
Heinrich Johann Fronzek
M, b. 1883, d. 12 July 1969
M, b. circa 1840, d. 16 May 1905
- Johann Fronzek was born circa 1840. He was the son of Johann Fronzek and Maria.
- Johann Fronzek married Bertha Clara Gritz circa 1875.
- In 1901 Johann was listed as a farmer of Goombungee in the Crow's Nest Post Office Directory.
- Johann Fronzek and Bertha Clara Gritz appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. John was a farmer.
- Johann Fronzek died on 16 May 1905 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 17 May 1905 in Goombungee Cemetery.
Emily Bertha Frost
F, b. 1896, d. 5 May 1966
- Emily Bertha Frost was born in 1896. She was the daughter of John Frost and Elizabeth Schwern.
- At the age of 23 years, Emily Bertha Frost married John (Jack) Emmerson, son of John Emmerson and Eliza Deadman, in 1919 in Queensland.
- On 27 February 1957,her husband, John (Jack) Emmerson died in Queensland.
- Emily Bertha Frost died on 5 May 1966 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 7 May 1966 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. CE5A-001-0005.
Henry Osborne Frost
M, b. March 1879
- Henry Osborne Frost's birth was registered in the Somerset, an unknown place Registration District in the March 1879 Quarter.
- He was the son of Susan Frost.
- At the time of the 3 April 1881 census Henry Osborne Frost was living in the household of Susan Frost in Merriott. The household consisted of Elizabeth Frost, head, aged 60, born Rampisham, Dorset, a thatchers wife,Charles her 20 year old son, a farm labourer born in Merriott, Walter a 17 year old son, also a farm labourer born in Merriott, Susan Frost her unmarried daughter aged 25, a sail cloth factory worker born Merriott and Henry Osbrne Frost, grandson aged 2, born Merriott and Annie Eliza Pattemore, a granddaughter aged 3 born Merriott.
- At the time of the 5 April 1891 census Henry Osborne Frost was living in the household of George Hooper and Susan Frost in Lopen. The census record shows George Hooper aged 36, an agricultural labourer, born Lopen, his wife Susan aged 35 years also born Lopen, Charles Hooper 11, a scholar born Merriott and Henry Frost, a 14 year old agricultural labourer born Merriott.
F, b. circa 1857
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
- Susan Frost was born circa 1857 in Merriott.
- She was the daughter of Thomas Frost and Elizabeth Unknown.
- Susan Frost appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Merriott. The household consisted of Elizabeth Frost, head, aged 60, born Rampisham, Dorset, a thatchers wife,Charles her 20 year old son, a farm labourer born in Merriott, Walter a 17 year old son, also a farm labourer born in Merriott, Susan Frost her unmarried daughter aged 25, a sail cloth factory worker born Merriott and Henry Osbrne Frost, grandson aged 2, born Merriott and Annie Eliza Pattemore, a granddaughter aged 3 born Merriott.
- Susan Frost married George Hooper, son of George Hooper and Rachel Hooper, on 23 July 1882 in Merriott. The marriage record shows: George Hooper, 23, bachelor, abode Hitchings, a labourer, father George Hooper a labourer, witness James Willis. Susan Frost, 25 Spinster, abode Broadway, Factory Hand, father Thomas Frost a thatcher, witness Mary Hooper.
- Susan Frost witnessed the marriage of Mary Elizabeth Hooper and James Wills on 24 December 1882 in Merriott; The marriage record shows: James Wills, 21, bachelor, Boozer Pit, labourer, father Amos Wills a labourer, witness George Hooper. Mary Elizabeth Hooper, 21, spinster, Eggwood Lane, father George Hooper a labourer, witness Susan Hooper.
- Susan Frost and George Hooper appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in Lopen. The census record shows George Hooper aged 36, an agricultural labourer, born Lopen, his wife Susan aged 35 years also born Lopen, Charles Hooper 11, a scholar born Merriott and Henry Frost, a 14 year old agricultural labourer born Merriott.
Child of Susan Frost
- Henry Osborne Frost b. March 1879
M, b. 1820
- Thomas Frost was born in 1820.
- Thomas Frost married Elizabeth Unknown.
Charles Willis Fry
M, b. circa 1885, d. 1939
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
F, b. circa 1783
- Martha Fry was born circa 1783.
- Martha Fry married Isaac Patten circa 1800.
Murial Rita Fry
F, b. 17 August 1904, d. 2004
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Murial Rita Fry was born on 17 August 1904 in New Zealand.
- At the age of 20 years, Murial Rita Fry married Edgar Sigley, son of Henry Charles Sigley and Lillie Cornelia Goodwin, in 1925 in New Zealand. They had two children.
- In 1975,her husband, Edgar Sigley died in New Zealand.
- Murial Rita Fry died in 2004 in New Zealand.
- Murial Rita Fry also went by the name of Rita.
Robert John Mervan Fry
M, b. 16 November 1912, d. 2 July 1973
- Robert John Mervan Fry was born on 16 November 1912. He was the son of William Thomas Fry and Jessie Sprint.
- At the age of 21 years, 8 months and 26 days, Robert John Mervan Fry married Lillian Violet Ada Higginson, daughter of Charles Alfred Higginson and Louisa Julia Blinco, on 11 August 1934 in Queensland.
- Robert John Mervan Fry died on 2 July 1973 in Queensland at age 60.
F, d. 31 October 1724
Florence Louisa Fugill
F, b. 6 November 1863, d. 23 June 1947
- Florence Louisa Fugill was born on 6 November 1863 in Gloucestereshire, England. She was the daughter of Frederick Fugill and Ann Eldridge.
- At the age of 20 years, Florence Louisa Fugill married Alfred James Davis in 1884 in Queensland.
- Florence Louisa Fugill, as the mother of the bride, attended the wedding of Florence Beatrice Davis and James Pryde on 2 November 1910 in Bundamba, Queensland; The marriage was reported in the Queensland Times :- "A WEDDING. Wednesday, the 2nd instant a quiet wedding took place at Bundanba , the contracting parties being Miss Florrie Davis, of Crow's Nest, and Mr. James Pryde, jun., of Booval. The Rev. W. H. Greenwood was the celebrant. The bride, who was given away by her father, was attended by a sister of the groom as bridesmaid, the best man being a brother of the groom. The breakfast was laid out at the residence of Mr. and Mrs. R. Jones, brother-in law and sister of the groom. The usual congratulatoty speeches being delivered by the chairman (the Rev. W. (H. Greenwood) and the fathers of both bride and groom."
- Florence Louisa Fugill and Christianna Maud Davis appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Crow's Nest. They both carried out home duties. Florence's son Bertie was a carpenter at Crow's Nest. Alfred wasn't registered.
- Florence Louisa Fugill was listed as the next of kin of Alfred (Gilbert) Davis when he enlisted in the Australian Army on 16 October 1916 in Toowoomba. He was a carter and stated he was the sole support of his mother Florence of Crow's Nest. His service number was 3395, he was 21 yrs and 5 months old and 5'4" tall. He was discharged on 7 Jan 1917 after suffering meningitis. He had been admitted to Salisbury Island Hospital in Durban and was returned to Australia.
- On 1 September 1917,her husband, Alfred James Davis died in Queensland at age 53. Alfred appears to have been living apart from the family from around 1913. He died from chronic alcoholism and heart failure.
- Florence Louisa Fugill and Ada Alexandrina Davis appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Crow's Nest. They both carried out home duties. Florence's son Cecil was a factory hand at Crow's Nest.
- Florence Louisa Fugill appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1934 living at Crow's Nest. She carried out home duties.
- She appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1945 living at Crow's Nest. Florence carried out home duties and Christina was a ladied help.
- Florence Louisa Fugill died on 23 June 1947 in Queensland at age 83.
- She was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
Children of Florence Louisa Fugill and Alfred James Davis
- Florence Beatrice Davis b. 6 November 1886, d. 1974
- Christianna Maud Davis b. 5 April 1888, d. 1965
- Bertie Ernest Davis b. 6 April 1890, d. 11 June 1982
- Frederick Fugill Davis b. 28 August 1892, d. 1980
- Alfred (Gilbert) Davis b. 8 May 1895, d. 1940
- Cecil George Davis b. 17 September 1897, d. 28 April 1936
- May Pretoria Davis+ b. 28 April 1900, d. 4 June 1989
- Ada Alexandrina Davis b. 1902, d. 9 September 1954
- Alice Evelyn Davis b. 22 November 1904, d. 22 November 1997
Eliza Ann Fulfit
F, b. 8 February 1824
- Eliza Ann Fulfit was baptized on 8 February 1824 in Cornwall. The baptism record shows her father was a labourer.
- She was the daughter of William Fulfit and Hannah Tregenza.
- At the age of 24 years, 5 months and 15 days, Eliza Ann Fulfit married Hugh Dunn, son of James Dunn and Ann Clarke, on 23 July 1848 in Cornwall. The marriage record shows Hugh was the son of James, and Elizabeth the daughter of William.
- Eliza Ann Fulfit and Hugh Dunn appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in Tregony Hill, Mevagissey. Hugh is shown as a 27 year old fisherman, living with his wife Eliza H(?) also 27 and children Hannah 3, Elizabeth 3 and William aged 1. They were all born in Mevagissey.
- In December 1858, her husband, Hugh Dunn's death was registered in the Cornwall, England Registration District. He was at age 38 years and 6 months.
- Eliza Ann Fulfit appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in Cornwall. Eliza is shown as Eliza A DUNN a 25 year old widowed charwoman living with her children Hannah 12, William 10, James 8 and Emma 5 ? - all were born in Mevagissey.