Wilhelmine (Minnie) Rosentreter
F, b. 1820, d. 6 February 1894
- Wilhelmine (Minnie) Rosentreter was born in 1820.
- Wilhelmine (Minnie) Rosentreter married August Kohler circa 1844.
- Wilhelmine (Minnie) Rosentreter and August Kohler immigrated to Moreton Bay in 1865. August 42 and Wilhelmine 45 travelled on the Susan Godeffroy with their 7 children: Albertine 20, Henriette 19, Adolf 14, Julianne 11, Emma 9, Friedrich 6 and Herman 2.
- Wilhelmine (Minnie) Rosentreter died on 6 February 1894 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 7 February 1894 in Balmoral Cemetery. Location 16-6-25.
M, b. 1867
M, b. circa 1830
- Henry Roser was born circa 1830.
- Henry Roser married Elizabeth Wiesbach circa 1855.
M, b. circa 1865, d. 1948
M, b. circa 1860, d. 1925
F, b. circa 1805, d. September 1864
- Jane Rosewall was also known as Jenefer. She is shown as Jenefer on the 1841 census.
- She was born circa 1805 in Cornwall.
- Jane Rosewall married Geroge Chivell on 25 October 1829.
- Jane Rosewall and Geroge Chivell appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in St Agnes. George is shown as a 35 year old tin miner, living with his wife Jenefer also 35 and children, James10, Bathsheba 8, George 3 and Mary 5 months. An Elizabeth Gill is also living with them.
- Jane Rosewall and Geroge Chivell appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in St Agnes. George is shown as a 49 year old copper miner born St Agnes, living with his wife Jane 48 born St Agnes, and children Bathsheba 17, born St Agnes a farm labourer, James 19 born St Agnes and working at mines, George 10 a farm labourer, Mary J aged 8, Elizabeth aged 7 and Martha aged 4 all born in St Agnes.
- Jane Rosewall and Geroge Chivell appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in St Agnes. George is shown as a 58 year old tin miner born in St Agnes, living with his wife Jane 54 born St Agnes, and his children Bathsheba 23, George 21, Mary J 17 and Elizabeth 16 all tin dressers born in St Agnes.
- There is a death of a Jane Rosewall recorded in the Truro, Cornwall in September 1864, however, this may not be the correct date of death for thisJane Rosewall.There is also a death of a Jane Chivell in December 1865.
Children of Jane Rosewall and Geroge Chivell
Johann Heinrich Rosin
M, b. circa 1860
Marie Louise Rosin
F, b. 9 July 1878, d. 10 July 1970
- Marie Louise Rosin was born on 9 July 1878. She was the daughter of Julia Rosin and Bertha Lietzan.
- At the age of 22 years, 9 months and 15 days, Marie Louise Rosin married Ferdinand Theodor Jannusch, son of Johann Jannusch and Maria Franchesca Weeck/Feck, on 24 April 1901 in Queensland.
- Marie Louise Rosin and Ferdinand Theodor Jannusch appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Glencoe. Ferdinand was a farmer.
- Marie Louise Rosin died on 10 July 1970 in Queensland at age 92.
F, b. 1862, d. 22 June 1900
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Catherine Andrews Ross
F, b. circa 1865
Garland S Ross
- Garland S Ross married Rhoda Pearl Butler in 1913 in Drummoyne, New South Wales.
F, b. circa 1835
- Georgina Ross was born circa 1835.
- Georgina Ross married Samuel Ellis in 1854 in Sydney.
Helen Eliza Ross
F, b. 4 August 1917, d. 22 July 1979
- Helen Eliza Ross was born on 4 August 1917 in Gympie. she was the daughter of Henry William ROSS and Emma DOMIN.
- At the age of 23 years, 10 months and 10 days, Helen Eliza Ross married George Robert Lacey on 14 June 1941 in Gympie.
- Helen Eliza Ross died on 22 July 1979 in Crow's Nest at age 61.
- She was buried on 24 July 1979 in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
Phyllis Yvonne Ross
Roy Douglas Ross
M, b. 1906, d. 1960
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Roy Douglas Ross was born in 1906 in New Zealand. He was the son of Ada Harriet and Percy George ROSS.
- Roy Douglas Ross married Irene Bernice Holdaway, daughter of Thomas Bernard Holdaway and Marion May Eames, circa 1938 in New Zealand. They had 10 children.
- Roy Douglas Ross died in 1960 in New Zealand.
Gladys A K Rosser
F, b. circa 1895
Jessie Mary Rossiter
F, b. 5 November 1889, d. 26 August 1940
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Bridgeman
- Jessie Mary Rossiter was born on 5 November 1889 in New Zealand. She was the daughter of Eliza Ellen and William Henry ROSSITER.
- At the age of 20 years, Jessie Mary Rossiter married Frederick Albert Bridgeman, son of Thomas Henry Bridgeman and Charlotte Ann Stockman, in 1910 in New Zealand.
- Jessie Mary Rossiter and Frederick Albert Bridgeman appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1935 and 1938 living at Oruaiwi, Bay of Plenty. Frederick was shown as a labourer.
- Jessie Mary Rossiter died on 26 August 1940 in New Zealand at age 50.
Les Emil Rossow
M, b. 12 May 1904, d. 4 December 1982
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
Winnifred (Minnie) Rouhan
F, b. 1851, d. 1912
- Winnifred (Minnie) Rouhan was born in 1851. She was the daughter of John Rouhan and Margaret McGrath.
- Winnifred (Minnie) Rouhan married Patrick Guerin circa 1875.
- Winnifred (Minnie) Rouhan and Patrick Guerin immigrated to Moreton Bay on 20 February 1879. Patrick 34 and Minnie 28 travelled on the Clara with their daughters Annie, an infant and Alice 2.
- Winnifred (Minnie) Rouhan and Patrick Guerin appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Patrick was a school teacher. His wife Minnie and daughter Nancy carried out domestic duties.
- Winnifred (Minnie) Rouhan died in 1912 in Queensland.
M, b. circa 1820
- William Rousell was born circa 1820.
- He was the son of William Rousell.
- William Rousell married Honour Osborne, daughter of Job Osborne and Susanna Osborne, on 4 August 1840 in Merriott. Honour is shown as a spinster, not yet full age, of Merriott, father Job Osborne yeoman. William is hown a a bachelor of Merriott, a carpenter, father Wiliam Rousell a yeoman. Witnesses to the wedding were Samuel Pattemore and Ann Osborne.
- William Rousell witnessed the marriage of Ann Osborne and John Osborne on 24 December 1844 in Merriott; Ann is shown as a 22 year old spinster of Lower Street, father Job Osborne, a farmer gardener. John is a 24 year old bachelor of Hitchen Field, father Samuel Osborne a farm gardener. Witness to the marriage were William and Honor Rousell.
M, b. circa 1790
- William Rousell was born circa 1790.
Child of William Rousell
- William Rousell b. circa 1820
M, b. circa 1670
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
John F Rowan
M, b. circa 1886
Albert George Rowe
M, b. 1891
Alice Dorothy Rowe
F, b. 1863, d. 1946
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
F, b. 14 August 1859
- Annie Rowe was baptized on 14 August 1859 in Gulval.
- She was the daughter of William Rowe and Jane Mary Warren.
- At the time of the 7 April 1861 census Annie Rowe was living in the household of William Rowe and Jane Mary Warren in Gulval. William is show as the 28 year old head, born Gulval, a carrier living with his wife Jane, 27 born Paul and their children Lydia aged 5, born Gulval and Annie aged 2, born Gulval. Jane's brother Henry Warren and 18 year old general servant born Paul and sister Catherine Warren, 16 also a general servant born Paul were living with the family.
- At the time of the 2 April 1871 census Annie Rowe was living in the household of William Rowe and Jane Mary Warren in Gulval. William is shown as a 38 year old rack renter of a 4 acre farm, born Gulval Acres (Eplept is written after this ..epilethic perhaps),living with Jane M aged 27 years and their children:- Lydia aged 15, Annie 11, William 9, Frances 7, and Richard 6. All the children were born in Gulval.
- At the time of the 3 April 1881 census Annie Rowe was living in the household of William Rowe and Jane Mary Warren in Gulval. William is shown as a 48 year old carrier born Gulval living with his wife Jane M. 47, born Newlyn, Paul and their children:- Lydia 25 , Annie 21, William 19, a carrier, Frances 17 a drapers assistant, Richard 16 a labourer, and Henry 7 a scholar. All the children were born in Gulval.
F, b. circa 1841, d. December 1923
- Charlotte Rowe was born circa 1841 in St Agnes.
- Her marriage to William Henry Chivell, son of Robert Chivell and Martha Vowden, was registered in the March 1868 Quarter in Cornwall Registration District.
- Charlotte Rowe appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in St Agnes. Charlotte is shown as the 30 year old head of the household, a butcher's wife born St Agnes, living with her daughter Clara aged 1, born St Agnes, and Mary Cock, her aunt a 73 year old widow born St Agnes. William was in the infirmary.
- In June 1879, her husband, William Henry Chivell's death was registered in the Truro Registration District. He was at age 36 years and 1 month.
- Charlotte Rowe appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in St Agnes. Charlotte is shown as a 40 year old widow, born St Agnes, a housekeeper living with her children Clara 11, a scholar born St Agnes, J H her son aged 8 born St Agnes, and Lena aged 6 a scholar born St Agnes.
- She appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in Truro. Charlotte is shown as a 69 year old (should be 49) widowed laundress born St Agnes living with her children Clara aged 21 born St Agnes, John Henry an 18 year old tailor born St Agnes and Henena 16 a dressmaker born St Agnes.
- She appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Civil Parish of Kenwyn, Cornwall. Charlotte is shown as a 59 year old charwoman born St Agnes. Also living in the Civil parish of Kenwyn are a John H Chivell, a 28 year old tailor born St Agnes.
- She appeared on the census of 2 April, 1911.
- Her death was recorded with the an unknown place , an unknown place Registration District in the December 1923 Quarter.
F, b. 14 July 1888, d. 11 January 1956
- Clara Rowe was born on 14 July 1888 in Gulval.
- At the age of 25 years, 8 months and 28 days, Clara Rowe married John Kingsley Cotton, son of John Roberts Cotton and Grace Maddern, on 11 April 1914 in Gulval, Cornwall.
- Clara Rowe immigrated to Quebec, Canada, circa 1927. Clara and the children followed John Kingsley a year later, also sailing to Canada and then crossing the border into to the USA and settling in Michigan.
- She and John Kingsley Cotton were naturalised in Michigan, USA.
- Clara Rowe died on 11 January 1956 in Detroit, Michigan, at age 67.
Edith Gwendoline Rowe
F, b. between January 1895 and March 1895
- Edith Gwendoline Rowe was born between January 1895 and March 1895 in Cornwall.
- She was the daughter of William Rowe and Edith Pearce.
- At the time of the 1911 census Edith Gwendoline Rowe was living in the household of William Rowe and Edith Pearce in Rose Hill. William 49, was a farmer-employer born Gulval living with his wife Edith born St Buryan aged 49 also. They had been married 22 years and 4 of their 8 children were still living. Living with them were their daughter Ethel, 20 born Gulval a dairy farmer's daugher; Edith Gwendoline 16, a scholar born Gulval; and Orinda Jane Rowe, 10 as scholar born Gulval.
M, b. circa 1870
- Edwin Rowe was born circa 1870.
- Edwin Rowe married Honora (Norah) Lock, daughter of Richard Lock and Julia O'Sullivan, in 1888 in Queensland.
- In 1892,his wife, Honora (Norah) Lock died in Queensland.
- Edwin Rowe married Mary Ann Lock, daughter of Richard Lock and Julia O'Sullivan, in 1893 in Queensland.