M, b. 9 June 1860
Robert Macklin Erb
M, b. 18 January 1914, d. 20 May 1995
- Robert Macklin Erb was born on 18 January 1914 in Crow's Nest, Queensland.
- He was the son of August Erb and Johanna Fredricka Helsham.
- Robert Macklin Erb enlisted in the Australian Army on 5 June 1941 in Rockhampton. Robert was living at Rannes at the time he enlisted and gave his wife Ruth as his next of kin. He was discharged on 2 Jun 1946 with the rank of Corporal in the 2/31 Australian Infantry.
- Robert Macklin Erb died on 20 May 1995 at age 81.
- He was buried in Caloundra Cemetery.
Sarah Elizabeth Erb
F, b. 1891
- Sarah Elizabeth Erb was born in 1891 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Ann Catherine Erb.
Sarah Jane Erb
F, b. 1911
Sophia Albertina Erb
F, b. 17 December 1874, d. 3 March 1958
Victoria May Erb
F, b. 1913
William George Erb
M, b. 1895
- William George Erb was born in 1895 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Ann Catherine Erb.
M, b. 1895, d. 1981
M, b. circa 1830
- Friedrich Erbacher was born circa 1830.
- Friedrich Erbacher married Margaret Edginar circa 1860.
Gladys Cissie Erbacher
F, b. 1901, d. 1 April 1971
- Gladys Cissie Erbacher was born in 1901 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Leonard Erbacher and Christina Grieshaber.
- At the age of 20 years, Gladys Cissie Erbacher married Johann Manteit, son of Johann Manteit and Mary Naumann, in 1921 in Queensland.
- On 21 May 1963,her husband, Johann Manteit died in Queensland.
- Gladys Cissie Erbacher died on 1 April 1971.
- She was buried on 2 April 1971 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1860, d. 1931
M, b. circa 1850, d. 1932
Peter John Erbacher
M, b. 1883, d. 1965
- Peter John Erbacher was born in 1883 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Peter Erbacher and Mary Diflo.
- At the age of 22 years, Peter John Erbacher married Isabella Florence Ibell in 1905 in Queensland.
- Peter John Erbacher appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Hampton. He was a caretaker.
- Peter John Erbacher died in 1965 in Queensland.
Thomas William Erbacher
M, b. 1907
Johanna Maria Ericksen
F, b. circa 1860, d. 1942
- Johanna Maria Ericksen was born circa 1860 in Denmark. On her death certificate her parents are given as Jes and Maria Tuchsen - however her husband's parents were also Jes and Maria?
- Johanna Maria Ericksen married Johann Nicholi Jessen circa 1880.
- On 6 August 1905,her husband, Johann Nicholi Jessen died in Queensland at age 56.
- Johanna Maria Ericksen appeared on the Electoral Roll with Erick (Peter) Jessen and Johanna (Hannah) Schulz in 1930 in Perseverance. Eric was a farmer. His mother Johanna also lived with them.
- Johanna Maria Ericksen died in 1942 in Queensland.
Olive (Betty) Escott
F, b. 2 January 1914, d. 25 June 1993
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Staines., Descendants of William Crawford., Descendants of George Woods., Descendants of Gregor McGregor., Descendants of Donald Stuart.
- Olive (Betty) Escott was born on 2 January 1914 in 3 Cecil Grove, South Manchester, England. She was the daughter of Thomas Escott and Sarah Jane Cousen.
- She immigrated to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, on 24 October 1917. Troop Ship "Benella" destined for Bendigo, Victoria.
- She was in 1930 in Bendigo, Victoria, Australia, She carried out home duties.
- At the age of 21 years, 10 months and 21 days, Olive (Betty) Escott married George Robert (Rob) Staines, son of William John Staines and Ethel Mary Stuart Woods, on 23 November 1935 in Townsville, Queensland. [NOTE:- Cannot find this marriage on the QLD BDM Index]
- Olive (Betty) Escott and George Robert (Rob) Staines appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1949 living at 101 Lakeside Parade, The Entrance. Betty carried out home duties and George Robert was a salesman.
- On 17 February 1961,her husband, George Robert (Rob) Staines died in 98 Crouch St, Mt Gambia, South Australia, at age 54. An extract from The Border Watch , Saturday 18th February 1961 reads
"STAINES - On February 17, at his residence, George Robert, of Crouch Street South, Mount Gambier. Loved Husband of Betty Staines, and loved father of Heather, Shirley (Mrs D Lassett), Nola, Robyn and Betty. Loved grandfather of Vicki. Aged 54 years. The friends of the late Mr George Robert Staines are respectfully informed that his funeral will leave the private chapel of Ern James, Commercial Street, Mt Gambier, on Monday next, at the conclusion of a service commencing at 11 am for the Mt Gambier Cemetery. ERN JAMES, Funeral Director."
- Olive (Betty) Escott died on 25 June 1993 in 98 Couch St, Mt Gambia, South Australia, Australia, at age 79.
- She was buried on 29 June 1993 in Mt Gambier Cemetery. Grave Site - Section K, Allotment 1143.
- Olive (Betty) Escott also went by the name of Betty.
- Thomas Escott married an unknown person.
Otto Carl Esling
M, b. circa 1880
George Devereux Essex
M, b. circa 1890
Ruth (Beatrice) Essex
F, b. 1916, d. 5 September 1968
- Ruth (Beatrice) Essex was born in 1916. She was the daughter of John Essex and Adelia Lucht.
- At the age of 23 years, Ruth (Beatrice) Essex married Ralph Alexander Coleman, son of Alexander George (Alick) Coleman and Anna Margaretha Kajewski, in 1939 in Queensland.
- Ruth (Beatrice) Essex died on 5 September 1968 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 7 September 1968 in Goombungee Cemetery. MULDOM1-00G-0012.
F, b. circa 1785
- Mary Esterbrook was born circa 1785.
- Mary Esterbrook married Edward Drew on 20 June 1805 in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
F, b. circa 1851
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Jeffery
- Martha Etherington was born circa 1851 in Sussex.
- Martha Etherington married Robert Jefferis, son of Thomas Jeffery Jefferis and Ann Kemp, on 5 April 1875 in Trotten, Sussex.
- Martha Etherington appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in 25 Northumberland Street, Southhampton St Mary, Hampshire. She is shown as a 30 year old living with her husband and daughter.
Irene Beatrice Eva
F, b. 1887, d. 25 May 1962
- Irene Beatrice Eva was born in 1887 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Canon Richard Roberts Eva and Eliza Jane Hicks.
- At the age of 25 years, Irene Beatrice Eva married Samuel James Cossart, son of James Cossart and Rhoda Bidgood, in 1912 in Queensland. Samuel's sister Nellie married Irene's brother Oswald in 1920.
- On 3 April 1946,her husband, Samuel James Cossart died in Brisbane, Queensland, at age 62.
- Irene Beatrice Eva was buried on 25 May 1962 in Boonah, Queensland.
- Irene Beatrice Eva died on 25 May 1962 in Queensland.
Oswald Francis St David Eva
M, b. 1891, d. 5 October 1940
- Oswald Francis St David Eva was born in 1891 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Canon Richard Roberts Eva and Eliza Jane Hicks.
- At the age of 29 years, Oswald Francis St David Eva married Nellie Rhoda Blanche Cossart, daughter of James Cossart and Rhoda Bidgood, on 8 April 1920. This was a double wedding with her sister Daisy and Rev John Wilson.
- Oswald Francis St David Eva died on 5 October 1940 in Queensland.
Canon Richard Roberts Eva
- Canon Richard Roberts Eva married Eliza Jane Hicks circa 1882.
- Canon Richard Roberts Eva married an unknown person.
Agnes Bessie Evans
F, b. 1891, d. 26 June 1982
- Agnes Bessie Evans was born in 1891 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of James Evans and Anna Gertrude Mengel.
- At the age of 20 years, Agnes Bessie Evans married Henry Handford, son of William Handford and Caroline Voicey, in 1911 in Queensland.
- Agnes Bessie Evans appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Goombungee. She carried out home duties.
- On 26 February 1930,her husband, Henry Handford died in Queensland.
- Agnes Bessie Evans died on 26 June 1982 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 30 June 1982 in Goombungee Cemetery. CE1-00L-0015.
Annie Eliza Evans
F, b. 1892, d. 27 October 1940
- Annie Eliza Evans was born in 1892. She was the daughter of Thomas Evans and Ann Shelly.
- At the age of 20 years, Annie Eliza Evans married Thomas Richard Spence, son of John George Spence and Mary Jane Simpson, in 1912 in Queensland.
- Annie Eliza Evans died on 27 October 1940 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 28 October 1940 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. CE4-003-0045.
Annie Elizabeth Evans
F, b. 1889
Arthur Ethelred Evans
M, b. 18 August 1885, d. 2 October 1917
- Arthur Ethelred Evans was born on 18 August 1885 in Llanafallteg, Narberth, Pembrokeshire, Wales. His father was a blacksmith.
- His marriage, at 22 years and 9 months, to Ethel Maud James was registered in the June 1908 Quarter in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire Registration District.
- Arthur Ethelred Evans died on 2 October 1917 in Passendale, France, at age 32.
Charlotte A Evans
F, b. 1885
- Charlotte A Evans was born in 1885 in Barney Downs, Tenterfield, Queensland.
- She was the daughter of John Evans and Ernestina Julian Henrietta (Julia) Hauf.
- Charlotte A Evans commenced school on 2 September 1894 in Crow's Nest. Charlotte was in year two and left school in September 1896. Edward was 11 years and sx months. He left the school in December 1895 but was then enrolled in Geham school at the age of 12 on 20 January 1896.