Unnamed Male Gietzel
M, b. 1889, d. 1889
Beatrice Edith Gifford
F, b. 1911
- Beatrice Edith Gifford was born in 1911 in New South Wales. She was the daughter of Richard C.Gifford and Gertrude M.
- At the age of 28 years, Beatrice Edith Gifford married Thomas James Juillerat, son of Ernest Juillerat and Alice Mountjoy Haines, on 14 October 1939 in New South Wales. The marriage details appeared in The Northern Star newspaper - "JUILLERAT-GIFFORD
At the Methodist Church, Casino, the Rev. W. Whitbread officiated at the marriage of Miss Beatrice Edith Gifford, only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. R. C. Gifford, of Ellangowan, to Mr. Thomas James Juillerat, younger son of the late Mrs. Juillerat and Mr. E. Juillerat, of Toowoomba.
The bride, who entered the church with her father, wore a frock of bridal satin featuring a train, and her cut tulle veil (lent by her cousin, Mrs. Weiss) was held in place with a halo of orange blossoms. The bridal bouquet was of white Geraldton wax, azaleas, sweet peas and ferns. The bride were a brooch which had been worn by her mother on her wedding frock.
The bridesmaid was Miss Amy Dut ton (cousin of the bride), and she wore a frock of Simon sheer with ice blue veil, shoulder length, held in place with head-dress of silver leaves. She carried a bouquet of pink, blue and white Geraldton wax and sweet peas. The best man was Mr. Geo. Gifford, the bride's brother.
A reception was held at the home of the bride, where the Rev. W. Whitbread presided. A feature of the breakfast table was the three tiered cake, made by the bride's mother and decorated by the bride.
Mrs. Gifford, who received the guests, wore a frock of navy at-lanta crepe with a posy of calendula. Leav ing for the honeymoon, which was spent in a tour of the Lower North Coast, the bride wore a hyacinth blue costume with navy accessories.
The future home of Mr. and Mrs. Juillerat will be at Ravensbourne (Q.)"
- Beatrice Edith Gifford was listed as the next of kin of Thomas James Juillerat when he enlisted in the Australian Army on 15 May 1942 in Brisbane. He was a truck driver of Ellangowan via Casino. He gave his next of kin as his wife Beatrice Edith. He had two children aged 20 months and 3 weeks. He was discharged on 24 Nov 1945 with the rank of Craftsman in the 4th Aust Vehicle PK Workshops.
F, b. 1845, d. 30 December 1935
- New South Wales: OtherPioneers from New South Wales
- Jane Gilchrist was born in 1845 in Lankashire, Scotland. She was the daugther of David Gilchrist and Margaret Fairlie.
- At the age of 26 years, Jane Gilchrist married James Hope on 28 December 1871 in Pietknow, Scotland.
- Jane Gilchrist and James Hope appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Lankashire, Scotland. James, the head, was a 33 year old farmer born Broughton living with his wife Jane, 35, born Carluke, and their children Elizabeth, 8, Isabella 3, and son James aged 8 months. All the children were born at Lanark/Cutler. Living with the familly were two servants.
- Jane Gilchrist and James Hope immigrated to New South Wales between 1887 and 1889. They may have arrived as unassisted passengers on the Lusitania. After spending sometime in the Yass District they moved to Guyra where Abigail was born and then in the early 1890's they moved to Queensland.
- On 1 September 1897,her husband, James Hope died in Queensland. The Queenslander.
- Jane Gilchrist and James Hope appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Geham. James was a farmer. Jane and Elizabeth carried out home duties.
- Jane Gilchrist and Julia Hope appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1908 and 1913 living at Geham. Jane and Julia both carried out home duties.
- At the age of 72 years, Jane Gilchrist married Patrick Findlay in 1917 in Queensland.
- On 31 January 1932,her husband, Patrick Findlay died in Queensland.
- Jane Gilchrist appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1934 living at Cabarlah. She carried out domestic duties.
- Jane Gilchrist died on 30 December 1935 in Pechey, Queensland.
- She was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery. UNIT-00H-0011.
Children of Jane Gilchrist and James Hope
- James Hope b. 10 February 1871, d. 1872
- Jane Hope b. 22 February 1873
- Elizabeth Hope b. 11 December 1874, d. 1922
- Isabella Hope+ b. 24 August 1877, d. 10 August 1952
- James Hope b. 2 August 1880, d. 31 December 1965
- Mary Hope b. 12 December 1881, d. 21 September 1904
- Margaret Hope+ b. 17 December 1883, d. 27 June 1955
- Helen Hope b. 24 May 1885, d. 22 February 1946
- Julia Hope b. 24 July 1886, d. 15 November 1973
- Abigail Hope b. 14 September 1889
- David Hope b. 22 October 1892, d. 18 December 1979
Sarah Ann Giles
F, b. circa 1880
F, b. 14 April 1628
F, b. 25 August 1776
M, b. 21 October 1733
M, b. 8 August 1630, d. before 1693
- Ambrose Gill was baptized on 8 August 1630 in Cornwall.
- He was the son of Henry Gill and Mary Merryn.
- At the age of 30 years, 4 months and 20 days, Ambrose Gill married Alice Dayne on 28 December 1660 in Cornwall.
- Ambrose Gill died before 1693. His wife Alice's burial record shows she was a widow at the time of her death.
M, b. 31 March 1672, d. before 1675
M, b. 22 November 1675
- Ambrose Gill was baptized on 22 November 1675.
- He was the son of Ambrose Gill and Alice Dayne.
- At the age of 27 years, 8 months and 30 days, Ambrose Gill married Ann Phillip on 21 August 1703 in Cornwall.
- At the age of 29 years, 11 months and 26 days, Ambrose Gill married Elizabeth Nichols on 17 November 1705 in Cornwall. This marriage is only a possibility. There may have been two Ambrose Gill's living about this time. No death record of Ann nee Phillip has been found.
M, b. 3 November 1689
F, b. 19 October 1706
F, b. 21 July 1700, d. December 1702
M, b. 24 June 1798
- Aron Gill was baptized on 24 June 1798 in Cornwall. The baptism record shows his reputed father to be Thomas Pearce.
- He was the son of Alice Gill.
F, b. 4 November 1804
Celia Ann Miners Gill
F, b. 10 May 1819
F, b. circa 1826
- Elizabeth Gill was born circa 1826 in Cornwall.
- At the time of the 7 June 1841 census Elizabeth Gill was living in the household of Geroge Chivell and Jane Rosewall in St Agnes. George is shown as a 35 year old tin miner, living with his wife Jenefer also 35 and children, James10, Bathsheba 8, George 3 and Mary 5 months. An Elizabeth Gill is also living with them.
F, b. 29 September 1746
F, b. 5 August 1792
F, b. 30 October 1768, d. January 1769
F, b. 21 January 1776
F, b. 7 June 1767
F, b. 9 May 1779
F, b. 4 January 1784
F, b. 14 March 1705
F, b. 26 December 1638
Elizabeth Jane Gill
F, b. 29 September 1839
George Thomas Gill
M, b. 13 August 1820
F, b. 10 February 1727