Eva E Jenner
F, b. 1902
M, b. circa 1860, d. 1932
M, b. 1893, d. 1894
Herbert (James) Jenner
M, b. 1885, d. 1921
- Herbert (James) Jenner was born in 1885 in Orange, New South Wales.
- He was the son of George Jenner and Elizabeth Hockey.
- At the age of 27 years, Herbert (James) Jenner married Gladys A K Rosser in 1912 in Millthorpe, New South Wales.
- Herbert (James) Jenner died in 1921 in Millthorpe, New South Wales.
John Samuel Jenner
M, b. 1899, d. 1971
F, b. 1881
Miriam Ethel Jenner
F, b. circa 1885
- Miriam Ethel Jenner was born circa 1885.
- Miriam Ethel Jenner married Ira Stanley Grimmett in 1910 in Queensland.
F, b. 1823, d. 10 July 1903
- Sarah Jennings was born in 1823 in Stanton, Wiltshire, England.
- Sarah Jennings married William Bidgood between October 1843 and December 1843 in Alton Barnes, Wiltshire, England.
- Sarah Jennings and William Bidgood appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in 18 Lyneham Green, Lynham, Wiltshire, England. William 40, was an engineer born Alton Barnes, Wiltshire and Sarah 38 had been born in Stanford, Wiltshire. Their children Alfred, 15, a labourer born Stanford; Emily 13 born Binchenstoke; Louisa 11 born Binchenstoke; Sarah A aged 4 born Lynham; Rhoda 1 born Lynham all lived with them.
- Sarah Jennings and William Bidgood immigrated to Moreton Bay in 1865. With them were their children: Fred, Emily, Louisa, Ellen, Annie, Rhoda and baby Lucy. Lucy may have died on the voyage to Queensland.
- Sarah Jennings's daughter Ellen Charlotte Bidgood married Francis Houston on 11 February 1874 in Queensland. The Darling Downs Gazette reported "On the 11th February, at Drayton, by the Rev. J.T. Waraker, FRANCIS, son of the late James Houston, of Drayton, to ELLEN, daughter of William Bidgood, of Pipe-Clay Creek, Highfields."
- Sarah Jennings witnessed the marriage of Joseph Cossart and Sarah Ann (Annie) Bidgood on 4 August 1874; They were married in William Bidgood's home at Pipe Clay, Perseverance. A wedding notice appeared in The Brisbane Courier on 7 August 1874. It stated "COSSART-BIDGOOD -On the 4th August, at the house of Mr. Wm Bidgood, by the Rev. A. Midgley, Joseph second son of Henry and Mary Cossart, of Highfields, to Annie, fourth daughter of William and Sarah Bidgood, of Highfields."
- In 1877 Sarah's brother Henry Jennings, a stock rider of Clermont, died intestate. Notice that Sarah intened toapply for Letters of Administration was published in The Telegraph on 22 Dec 1877.
- The following article appeared in the The Toowoomba Chronicle on 31 December 1881. "FOR PRIVATE SALE— A valuable 100-acre SELECTION situated on Perseverance Road, ½ a mile from the purposed route of the Crow's Nest and Toowoomba Railway Line; it is subdivided into two paddocks; Permanent Springs of Water in each; a 4-roomed dwelling House, with Kitchen and other Outhouses; two acres laid out as Garden and Orchard, with choice Fruit Trees in full bearing. Terms easy. Apply to WILLIAM BIDGOOD at the premises". The advertisement ran for several months. The property was sold to C.H. Buzacott who set up a butter factory on it in 1886. Sarah and William remained at Pipeclay perhaps living with son Alfred or their daughter Annie and son in law Joseph Cossart.
- On 18 February 1903,her husband, William Bidgood died in Dugandan, Boonah, Queensland.
- Sarah Jennings died on 10 July 1903 in Dugandan, Boonah, Queensland. She was 78 years old.
- She was buried on 12 July 1903 in Coulson (formerly Teviotville) Cemetery, Boonah, Queensland.
- The Methodist Church in Crow's Nest erected memorial plaques to early Crow's Nest Pioneers on the Church fence. William & Sarah's names were amongst them.
Children of Sarah Jennings and William Bidgood
- Alfred William (Fred) Bidgood+ b. 13 April 1847, d. 27 August 1929
- Emilly Ann Bidgood b. 1848
- Louisa Bidgood b. 1850, d. 16 October 1894
- Ellen Charlotte Bidgood b. 1852, d. 12 July 1928
- Sarah Ann (Annie) Bidgood+ b. 30 October 1857, d. 9 August 1934
- Rhoda Bidgood+ b. 1859, d. 21 June 1936
- Lucy Maria Bidgood b. 8 May 1864
- William Gregory Bidgood+ b. 21 June 1867, d. 19 October 1940
Alice Bertha Jensen
F, b. 1898, d. 1898
Alma Olga Jensen
F, b. circa 1910
Bertha Maria Jensen
F, b. 1872, d. 22 August 1947
- Bertha Maria Jensen was born in 1872.
- At the age of 20 years, Bertha Maria Jensen married George William Tanzer, son of John Nicholas Tanzer and Ernestina Wilhelmina Louise Boll, in 1892 in Queensland.
- Bertha Maria Jensen and George William Tanzer appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1908 living at Cooyar. George was a dairyman.
- Bertha Maria Jensen died on 22 August 1947 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Toogoolawah Cemetery.
Caroline Magdalena Jensen
F, b. 1877, d. 3 March 1957
- Caroline Magdalena Jensen was born in 1877 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Hermann Jensen and Bertha Kliese.
- At the age of 19 years, Caroline Magdalena Jensen married Joseph Michael Schwerin, son of Franz Jacob Schwerin and Catherine Elizabeth Langowski, in 1896 in Queensland.
- Caroline Magdalena Jensen died on 3 March 1957 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 5 March 1957 in Evergreen Cemetery. SEC1-005-0040.
Ella Amanda Jensen
F, b. 6 November 1887, d. 21 February 1944
- Ella Amanda Jensen was born on 6 November 1887 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Hermann Jensen and Bertha Kliese.
- At the age of 19 years, Ella Amanda Jensen married Hermann Keding, son of Ernst Frederick Gottleib (Fritz) Keding and Augusta Paulina Sternberg, in 1907 in Queensland.
- Ella Amanda Jensen died on 21 February 1944 in Queensland at age 56.
Frederick Norman Jensen
M, b. 1895, d. 1941
George August Jensen
M, b. 1880, d. 1951
Harry Stechel Jensen
M, b. 1884, d. 1937
Herman Charles Jensen
M, b. 1874, d. 1956
- Herman Charles Jensen was born in 1874 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Hermann Jensen and Bertha Kliese.
- At the age of 33 years, Herman Charles Jensen married Bertha Nothdurft, daughter of August Nothdurft and Maria Wilhelmina Behrens, in 1907 in Meringandan, Queensland.
- Herman Charles Jensen and Bertha Nothdurft appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Gowrie Little Plain. Herman was a farmer.
- Herman Charles Jensen died in 1956 in Queensland.
M, b. 1848, d. 1903
- Hermann Jensen was born in 1848 in Denmark.
- At the age of 26 years, Hermann Jensen married Bertha Kliese, daughter of Carl Kliese and Wilhelmine Minnie Kath, in 1874 in Queensland.
- Hermann Jensen died in 1903 in Queensland.
Children of Hermann Jensen and Bertha Kliese
- Herman Charles Jensen b. 1874, d. 1956
- Caroline Magdalena Jensen b. 1877, d. 3 March 1957
- Peter Otto Jensen b. 1879, d. 1879
- George August Jensen b. 1880, d. 1951
- Harry Stechel Jensen b. 1884, d. 1937
- Ella Amanda Jensen+ b. 6 November 1887, d. 21 February 1944
- William Taylor Jensen b. 1890, d. 1946
- Frederick Norman Jensen b. 1895, d. 1941
- Alice Bertha Jensen b. 1898, d. 1898
John Norman Jensen
M, b. circa 1900
Martiine August Carl Emile Jensen
M, b. circa 1855
Olga Annie Jensen
F, b. circa 1885
Peter Otto Jensen
M, b. 1879, d. 1879
Violet May Jensen
F, b. 1911, d. 5 May 1997
- Violet May Jensen was born in 1911.
- At the age of 22 years, Violet May Jensen married Edward Paul Kath, son of Heinrich Kath and Johanna Albertine Nitz, in 1933 in Queensland.
- On 29 July 1991,her husband, Edward Paul Kath died in Queensland.
- Violet May Jensen died on 5 May 1997.
- She was buried in Glencoe Cemetery.
William Taylor Jensen
M, b. 1890, d. 1946
Annie Amelia Jentz
F, b. 1865, d. 9 July 1947
- Annie Amelia Jentz was born in 1865. She was the daughter of Friedrich JENTZ and Friedericke WACKS.
- At the age of 21 years, Annie Amelia Jentz married George Jacob Horn, son of George Horn and Catherine Nuss, in 1886 in Queensland.
- On 4 September 1894,her husband, George Jacob Horn died in Queensland.
- Annie Amelia Jentz died on 9 July 1947 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 10 July 1947 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
John Henry Jerome
M, b. circa 1880
F, b. circa 1780
- Martha Jervis was born circa 1780.
- Martha Jervis married Peter Cubis on 26 July 1802 in Eton Socon, Cambridge, England.
F, b. 18 May 1904
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
Anna Maria Jesberger
F, b. circa 1860
- Anna Maria Jesberger was born circa 1860.
- Anna Maria Jesberger married Antonio (John Anton) Scherger circa 1880 in Breitenbrunn, Germany.
F, b. 18 October 1842, d. 11 March 1909
- Wilhelmina Jesberger was born on 18 October 1842 in Breitenbrunn, Bavaria, Germany. She was the daughter of Romas Jesberger and Wilhelmina. She may have been the sister of Anna Maria Jesberger who married Johann Scherger.
- Wilhelmina Jesberger married Joseph Anton Schick circa 1872.
- Wilhelmina Jesberger and Joseph Anton Schick immigrated to Brisbane on 25 August 1880. Joseph 45 and Almina 46 travelled on the Shenir from Hamburg with their three children Maryann 9, Roman 6 and infant Joseph.
- Wilhelmina Jesberger and Joseph Anton Schick appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Joseph Anton, Joseph and Roman were all farmers. Wilhelmina carried out home duties.
- Wilhelmina Jesberger died on 11 March 1909 in Queensland at age 66.
- She was buried on 13 March 1909 in Goombungee Cemetery. RC1-00I-0002.