Chalres Joseph William Thomas(Charlie) Lewis
M, b. 6 March 1912, d. 13 September 2013
- Chalres Joseph William Thomas(Charlie) Lewis was born on 6 March 1912 in South Australia.
- Chalres Joseph William Thomas(Charlie) Lewis married Mary Dorothea (Doris) Unknown circa 1935 in South Australia.
- Chalres Joseph William Thomas(Charlie) Lewis and Mary Dorothea (Doris) Unknown appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1943 and 1949 living at Crow's Nest. Charlie was a hairdresser.
- Chalres Joseph William Thomas(Charlie) Lewis died on 13 September 2013 at age 101.
- He was buried on 25 September 2013 in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1870
F, b. circa 1830
- Elizabeth Lewis was born circa 1830.
- Elizabeth Lewis married James Dawes in 1852 in New South Wales.
F, b. 1824
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Staines.
- Elizabeth Lewis was born in 1824 in Husbands Bosworth. She was the daughter of George LEWIS and Catherine STEANS.
- Her marriage, at 20 years, to Timothy Staines, son of Thomas Staines and Sarah Davis, was registered in the 5 November 1844 Quarter in Husbands Bosworth, Leicestershire Registration District. Timothy and Elizabeth had at least 11 children, the majority of them being registered under the name of STAINS.
- Elizabeth Lewis and Timothy Staines appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in Monks Kirby, Leicestershire. Timothy is shown as a 36 year old born North Kilworth. He was a blacksmith master, with two men and one apprentice, living with his wife Elizabeth 37, born in Husbands Bosworth. Their children Elizabeth A, 13 born Withybrook, Warwickshire; Annie M 5, also born Withybrook, Warwickshire; and Rebecca M, aged 4, born Stretton under Floss were also in the premises. An apprentice, 14 year old Ezeakel Jackson, born Shilton, Warwickshire and an 18 year old blacksmith Thomas Smith born Thurmaston Leicestershire were lodging with them.
Children of Elizabeth Lewis and Timothy Staines
- George Lewis Staines b. December 1845, d. April 1853
- Elizabeth Ann Staines b. September 1847
- Eliza Mary Staines b. March 1849, d. April 1853
- Thomas Harry Staines b. December 1850, d. July 1854
- Sarah Catherine Staines b. 1853, d. June 1860
- Thomas Lewis Staines b. September 1854, d. September 1854
- Annie Maria Staines b. December 1855
- Rebecca Mary Staines b. 1860
- William Lewis Staines b. June 1862, d. September 1938
- Emily Kate Staines b. December 1864
- Clara Ellen Staines b. December 1866
F, b. circa 1865
- Frances Lewis was born circa 1865.
- Frances Lewis married William Chant in 1886 in Queensland.
Frederick John Lewis
M, b. circa 1880
Grace Cecila Lewis
F, b. circa 1910
- Grace Cecila Lewis married Arthur Richard Clay, son of George Clay and Elizabeth Stockbridge, in 1908 in Queensland.
- Grace Cecila Lewis was born circa 1910. She was the daugther of Charles Lewis and Keturah Wood.
- She and Arthur Richard Clay appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Boodua. Arthur was a farmer.
John Edward Lewis
M, b. circa 1895, d. 1951
- John Edward Lewis was born circa 1895.
- He was the son of William Lewis and Sarah Beatrice Bright.
- John Edward Lewis appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Pinelands. John was a labourer.
- John Edward Lewis married Mary Elizabeth Castree, daughter of George Castree and Mary (Ann) Prichard, in 1932 in Queensland.
- John Edward Lewis and Mary Elizabeth Castree appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Nutgrove. John was a share farmer.
- John Edward Lewis died in 1951 in Queensland.
Lillie Gertrude Lewis
F, b. 31 August 1894, d. 23 March 1970
- Lillie Gertrude Lewis was born on 31 August 1894 in Queensland. She was the daugter of Albert LEWIS and Isabella SMITH.
- She and Guss Graving appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1943 living at Mountain Camp N. Guss was a farmer.
- At the age of 35 years, 5 months and 16 days, Lillie Gertrude Lewis married Guss Graving, son of August Graving and Alice Parton, on 19 February 1930 in Kangaroo Point, Queensland. Their matron of honour was Lilly's sister, and bridesmaid Mabel Graving. Henry and George Lewis were best man and groomsman. The reception was held at the home of Lillie's father at Maree, Shafston Avenue, Kangaroo Point. After their marriage Guss and Lillie lived at Bellevue, Emu Creek.
- On 22 November 1937 The Courier Mail reported that :- "Mrs. Guss Graving (Bellevue. Crow's Nest), accompanied by her children, is on a holiday visit to her father, Mr. A. Lewis, of Kangaroo Point."
- Lillie Gertrude Lewis and Guss Graving appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1949 living at Mountain Camp North. Guss was a farmer.
- Lillie Gertrude Lewis died on 23 March 1970 in Queensland at age 75.
Mary Jane Lewis
F, b. circa 1866, d. 4 December 1948
- Victoria: OtherPioneers from New South Wales
- Mary Jane Lewis was born circa 1866. She was the daughter of Thomas Lewis and Eliza Arnold.
- Mary Jane Lewis married Charles Alexander Warren circa 1888. Charles and Mary may have married in Victoria and moved to New South Wales. They came to Queensland with their children some time after the birth of the twins in 1906. Their daughter Florence married in Queensland in 1912.
- Mary Jane Lewis and Charles Alexander Warren appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Coalbank. Charles was a dairy farmer. Their three sons William, Charles and Bertie were also dairy farmers at Coalbank.
- Mary Jane Lewis was buried on 4 December 1948 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. CE3A-001-0014.
- Mary Jane Lewis died on 4 December 1948 in Queensland.
Children of Mary Jane Lewis and Charles Alexander Warren
Robert (Bob) Wright Lewis
M, b. 16 February 1911, d. 27 September 1963
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Robert (Bob) Wright Lewis was born on 16 February 1911 in Tasmania. He was the son of James Thomas Lewis and Sarah Margaret Wright.
- At the age of 24 years, 9 months and 14 days, Robert (Bob) Wright Lewis married Vera Burgess, daughter of Ambrose Burgess and Florence Elizabeth Butler, on 30 November 1935 in Holy Trinity Church, Ulverstone.
- Robert (Bob) Wright Lewis died on 27 September 1963 in Latrobe General Hospital at age 52.
- He was buried in Ulverstone Cemetery.
Thomas Wilfred Lewis
M, b. circa 1895, d. 1964
M, b. circa 1860
- William Lewis was born circa 1860.
- His marriage to Sarah Beatrice Bright was registered in the December 1894 Quarter in Church Stretton, Shropshire Registration District.
M, b. circa 1770
- Joseph Ley was born circa 1770.
- Joseph Ley married Joanna Lelean on 26 March 1793 in Cornwall.
M, b. 1804
- Joseph Ley was born in 1804 in Cornwall.
- He was the son of Joseph Ley and Joanna Lelean.
- Joseph Ley appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in Wharf Street, Mevagissey. Joseph is shown as an unmarried pilot aged 47 born Mevagissey, living with his nephew Thomas Ley, 36 a mariner born Mevagissey; his niece Elizabeth Ley 18, a dressmaker born Truro; his sister Margery Dunn, a 48 year old widow housekeeper born Mevagissey; his nephew Mathias Dunn, a 21 year old fisherman born Mevagissey; his nephew Moses Dunn, 12, a fisher boy born Mevagissey and niece Leonora Dunn 6 born Mevagissey.
F, b. 2 May 1802, d. July 1868
- Margery Ley was baptized on 2 May 1802 in Cornwall.
- She was the daughter of Joseph Ley and Joanna Lelean.
- At the age of 26 years, 11 months and 2 days, Margery Ley married Mathias Dunn, son of Stephen Dunn and Mary Lelean, on 4 April 1829 in Cornwall.
- Margery Ley and Mathias Dunn appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Lelean's Court, Mevagissey. Mathias is shown as a 39 year old fisherman, living with his wife Margery 35 and children Mathias 11; Timothy 10;and Moses 2. Also living in the household are Mary Ley 14; Jane Ley 11; Elizabeth Ley 5; James Ley 5 and Joseph Ley 2 - perhaps nieces and nephews of Margery. All were born in the county.
- In September 1849,her husband, Mathias Dunn died in Cornwall at age 46. He most likely died of cholora as did his father and brother Stephen.
- At the time of the 30 March 1851 census Margery Ley was living in the household of Joseph Ley in Wharf Street, Mevagissey. Joseph is shown as an unmarried pilot aged 47 born Mevagissey, living with his nephew Thomas Ley, 36 a mariner born Mevagissey; his niece Elizabeth Ley 18, a dressmaker born Truro; his sister Margery Dunn, a 48 year old widow housekeeper born Mevagissey; his nephew Mathias Dunn, a 21 year old fisherman born Mevagissey; his nephew Moses Dunn, 12, a fisher boy born Mevagissey and niece Leonora Dunn 6 born Mevagissey.
- Margery Ley appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in Cornwall. Margery was shown as a 59 year old widow, born Mevagissey, living with her children Mathias, 31, a fisherman; Moses 22, a fisherman; Leora 16 and her brother Joseph Ley, single, 56, a Trinity Pilot; and her nephew Samuel Craggs aged 4. All were born in Mevagissey.
- Her death was recorded with the St Austell, Cornwall Registration District in the July 1868 Quarter.
F, b. circa 1765
- Sarah Ley was born circa 1765.
- Sarah Ley married John Annear on 2 November 1788 in Cornwall.
F, b. circa 1830
- Mary Liddel was born circa 1830.
- Mary Liddel married William Stark circa 1848.
F, b. 1851, d. 27 January 1921
- Lammershagen - 19 February 1874: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Louisa Liebke was born in 1851. She was the daughter of Friedrick Liedtke and Caroline Dobrick.
- Louisa Liebke married Frederick Gersekowski, son of Carl Gersekowski and Eleanora Boslan, circa 1873.
- Louisa Liebke and Frederick Gersekowski immigrated to Queensland on 19 February 1874. Frederick 28 and Louise 23 travelled on the Lammershagen. Fredericks' sister Wilhelmina and her husband Frederick Utschink and their family were also on the ship.
- Louisa Liebke witnessed the burial of Martha Gersekowski on 14 March 1894 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
- On 19 July 1894,her husband, Frederick Gersekowski died in Queensland.
- At the age of 45 years, Louisa Liebke married Martin Schultz in 1896 in Queensland.
- Louisa Liebke and Martin Schultz appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Martin was a farmer and Louisa carried out home duties.
- Louisa Liebke died on 27 January 1921 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 28 January 1921 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
Children of Louisa Liebke and Frederick Gersekowski
- Frederick Gersekowski+ b. 7 June 1875, d. 5 February 1953
- Carl Gersekowski+ b. 1877, d. September 1965
- Wilhelmine Gersekowski b. circa 1880, d. 1943
- August Gersekowski+ b. 1881, d. 1941
- Albert Gersekowski+ b. 1882, d. 28 October 1961
- Ferdinand Gersekowski+ b. 1884, d. 27 July 1959
- Anna Louise Gersekowski b. 1886
- Johann (John) Gersekowski+ b. 1888, d. 12 December 1945
- Martha Gersekowski b. 1891, d. 13 March 1894
- Caroline Gersekowski b. 1893
F, b. circa 1810
- Catherine Lieflander was born circa 1810.
- Catherine Lieflander married Henry Utschink circa 1835.
Clara Helene Liekefett
F, b. 3 February 1898, d. 14 June 1983
- Clara Helene Liekefett was born on 3 February 1898. She was the daughter of Johann Heinrich Hermann Liekefett and Helene Anna Freidricka Schulz.
- At the age of 36 years, Clara Helene Liekefett married George Edward Krautz, son of Martin Krautz and Johanna Maria Schirmer, in 1935 in Queensland.
- On 16 August 1974,her husband, George Edward Krautz died in Queensland at age 82.
- Clara Helene Liekefett died on 14 June 1983 in Queensland at age 85.
- She was buried in Evergreen Cemetery.
F, b. circa 1844
- Ann Light was born circa 1844 in Hamble, Hampshire.
- Her marriage to James Primmer, son of James Primmer and Barbara Emery, was registered in the March 1868 Quarter Registration District.
- Ann Light and James Primmer appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Hamble. James was 36, Ann 27 and son James 0. All were born in Hamble.
- Ann Light appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Hamble-le-Rice. Ann was the 38 year old head, a mariners wife born Hamble. Children James 10, Annie 7 and Ernest 2 were all born at Hamble.
- She appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Hamble-le-Rice. She was the 57 year old head of household born Hamlyn.
Mary Allan Martin Lightbody
F, b. 7 September 1898, d. 13 December 1943
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Albert William Lillon1
M, b. 15 April 1888, d. 23 September 1930
- Charts: Descendants of John Maddern , Descendants of Stephen Lower, Descendants of John Gill (#1), Descendants of John Gill (#2)
- Albert William Lillon was born on 15 April 1888 in California, USA.
- He was the son of Felix Lillon and Winifred Mulhern.
- Albert William Lillon and Winifred Mulhern appeared on the census of 1910 in San Francisco. Albert W Lillon, aged 22 was living in the household of Joseph Welch 35 and his wife Winnifred 29 and their son Joseph O aged 8 months. Living with them was his mother Winifred Lillon aged 50.
- At the age of 23 years, Albert William Lillon married Grace Clarice Simmons, daughter of John G W Simmons and Honor Jane Bray, in 1912. Grace was married at 21, Albert at 25 according to the 1930 Census.
- In 1917 Albert was possibly drafted into the Army.
- Albert William Lillon appeared on the census of 1920 in San Francisco. Albert is shown as a 31 year old male, born Nevada. His father was born in New York and his mother in Ireland. His occupation was a buyer of tools. Albert lived with his wife Grace and daughter Jane.
- He appeared on the census of 5 April 1930 in San Francisco, California. Albert and Grace were living with Grace's parents John and Jennie Simmons, and their daugher Jane aged 11. He is shown as a 41 year old, married at 25, born Nevada. His father was born in Canada and (New York on the 1920 Census) and mother in Ireland. His occupation was a buyer of shop supplies.
- Albert William Lillon died on 23 September 1930 at age 42.
- In 1930 The death of an Albert Lillon, son of Felix was registered with a California Funeral Home.
- His middle initial is shown as A on the 1920 Census.
M, b. circa 1850
- Felix Lillon was born circa 1850 in Canada.
- Felix Lillon married Winifred Mulhern circa 1878 in Storey.
- Felix Lillon and Winifred Mulhern appeared on the census of 1880 in Virginia, Story, California. Felix is shown as a 30 year old miner, born Canada with French parents. He is living with his wife Minnie aged 23, born New York of Irish parents and their son Edward aged 1born Nevada.
F, b. 1881, d. 1959
- Winifred Lillon was born in 1881.
- She was the daughter of Winifred Mulhern.
- Winifred Lillon appeared as a member of the household of Albert William Lillon and Winifred Mulhern in 1910 in San Francisco; Albert W Lillon, aged 22 was living in the household of Joseph Welch 35 and his wife Winnifred 29 and their son Joseph O aged 8 months. Living with them was his mother Winifred Lillon aged 50.
- Winifred Lillon died in 1959 in California.
M, b. 1672, d. 1744
- Francis Lillywhite was born in 1672 in Priors Dean, England.
- He was the son of Thomas Lillywhite and Joane Lillywhite.
- Francis Lillywhite was christened on 24 September 1672 in Priors Dean, England.
- At the age of 33 years, Francis Lillywhite married Hannah Reading on 5 April 1705 in East Meon, England.
- Francis Lillywhite died in 1744 in East Meon.
M, b. 1712
F, b. 1708
- Hannah Lillywhite was born in 1708 in East Meon, England.
- She was the daughter of Francis Lillywhite and Hannah Reading.
- Hannah Lillywhite was christened on 11 April 1708 in East Meon, England.
- At the age of 29 years, Hannah Lillywhite married John Chase, son of Nicholas Chase and Jane May, on 23 May 1737 in East Meon, England.
F, b. 1683