Ernst Jacob Riethmuller
M, b. 1897
George Michael Riethmuller
M, b. 1878, d. 1970
Gottlieb Friedrich Riethmuller
M, b. circa 1835, d. 1917
- Gottlieb Friedrich Riethmuller was born circa 1835. He was the son of Michael Riethmuller and Maria Catherine.
- Gottlieb Friedrich Riethmuller married Paulina Carolina Holzwarth in 1865 in Queensland.
- Gottlieb Friedrich Riethmuller died in 1917 in Queensland.
Ivy Charlotte Riethmuller
F, b. 1903
- Ivy Charlotte Riethmuller was born in 1903 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Robert Gottlieb Riethmuller and Louisa Margaret Brieschke.
- At the age of 21 years, Ivy Charlotte Riethmuller married Herman (Arthur) Priebe, son of Herman Friedrich Wilhelm Priebe and Anna Perina, in 1924 in Queensland.
M, b. 1842, d. 3 June 1925
- Jacob Riethmuller was born in 1842. He was the son of George Riethmuller and Maria Katharina Holzwirth.
- At the age of 28 years, Jacob Riethmuller married Christina Magdelina Deuble in 1870 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- On 28 January 1916,his wife, Christina Magdelina Deuble died in Queensland.
- Jacob Riethmuller died on 3 June 1925 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 4 June 1925 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. LUTH37-42-041-0001.
Louisa Mary Riethmuller
F, b. 1890
- Louisa Mary Riethmuller was born in 1890.
- She was the daughter of Christian Jacob Riethmuller and Maria Catherina (Mary) Kirstenfeldt.
- At the age of 24 years, Louisa Mary Riethmuller married August Ludwig Mesken, son of Jacob Mesken and Augusta Alberta Fredricka Blanck, in 1914 in Queensland.
- In 1928,her husband, August Ludwig Mesken died in Queensland.
- At the age of 44 years, Louisa Mary Riethmuller married Robert Fenton in 1934 in Queensland.
Maria Catherine (Mary) Riethmuller
F, b. 1842, d. 1911
- Maria Catherine (Mary) Riethmuller was born in 1842 in Germany. She was the daughter of Michael Reithmuller and Katherine.
- At the age of 17 years, Maria Catherine (Mary) Riethmuller married Christian Deuble in 1859 in Queensland.
- On 21 August 1895,her husband, Christian Deuble died in Wellcamp, Queensland, at age 63.
- Maria Catherine (Mary) Riethmuller died in 1911 in Queensland.
Children of Maria Catherine (Mary) Riethmuller and Christian Deuble
- Unnamed Deuble b. 1860, d. 1860
- Ernest Christian Deuble b. 1862, d. 1950
- Jacob Gottlieb Deuble b. 1864, d. 1953
- Freidrike Pauline Deuble+ b. 13 November 1865, d. 19 March 1940
- Caroline Catherine Deuble b. 1867
- Marie Louise Deuble+ b. 17 May 1869, d. 30 June 1950
- Charles Henry Deuble b. 17 July 1871, d. 9 October 1875
- Christina Julia Deuble b. 31 January 1873, d. 8 November 1956
- Anna Magdelina Deuble b. 10 August 1874, d. 2 October 1875
- Ernestine Wilhelmine Deuble b. 8 September 1875, d. 17 October 1875
- Albert Wilhelm Deuble b. 22 August 1876, d. 8 September 1876
- Friedrich Deuble b. 1878, d. 1962
- John George Deuble b. 1879, d. 1935
- Emma Sophy Deuble b. 1881
- Carl Heinrich Deuble b. 21 October 1882, d. 28 March 1924
- Edward Ludwig Deuble+ b. 1884, d. 1960
Pauline Christine Riethmuller
F, b. circa 1868, d. 1950
- Pauline Christine Riethmuller was born circa 1868.
- She was the daughter of Gottlieb Friedrich Riethmuller and Paulina Carolina Holzwarth.
- Pauline Christine Riethmuller married Wilhelm August Zupp, son of Frederick August Zupp and Amelia Gotz, in 1889 in Queensland.
- Pauline Christine Riethmuller died in 1950 in Brisbane, Queensland.
Robert Gottlieb Riethmuller
M, b. 1878, d. 27 December 1956
- Robert Gottlieb Riethmuller was born in 1878.
- He was the son of Jacob Riethmuller and Christina Magdelina Deuble.
- At the age of 23 years, Robert Gottlieb Riethmuller married Louisa Margaret Brieschke in 1901 in Queensland.
- Robert Gottlieb Riethmuller died on 27 December 1956 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 28 December 1956 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. LUTH3-004-0033.
Mary Ann Rigney
F, b. circa 1880, d. 28 July 1953
- Mary Ann Rigney was born circa 1880. She was the daugher of Jmes Rigney and Mary Ann McDermott.
- Mary Ann Rigney married William Landers in 1903 in Randwick, New South Wales.
- Mary Ann Rigney and William Landers appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Crow's Nest. William was a farmer. Their sons Ernest and William were labourers and son Allen a farmer at Crow's Nest.
- Mary Ann Rigney was buried on 28 July 1953 in Crow's Nest Cemetery. RC1-00D-0006.
- Mary Ann Rigney died on 28 July 1953 in Queensland.
Emma Elizabeth Riley
F, b. circa 1890
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
Anna Dorothea Rissman
F, b. 1875, d. 27 October 1956
- Anna Dorothea Rissman was born in 1875. She was the daughter of Johann Wilhelm Rissman and Eleanora Kubsh.
- At the age of 34 years, Anna Dorothea Rissman married Louis (David) Busiko, son of Johann Busiko and Elizabeth Remlinger, on 24 February 1909 in Queensland. They appear to have had five children before they married - the births of the children were only registered after their marriage.
- Anna Dorothea Rissman and Louis (David) Busiko appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Pechey. David was a labourer.
- Anna Dorothea Rissman and Louis (David) Busiko appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Pechey, Crow's Nest.
- Anna Dorothea Rissman died on 27 October 1956 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 29 October 1956 in Toowoomba & Drayton Cemetery. CE5A-003-0038.
Children of Anna Dorothea Rissman and Louis (David) Busiko
M, b. circa 1880
- Rudulph Ritter was born circa 1880.
- Rudulph Ritter married an unknown person in 1934 in Queensland.
Edgar George Rixon
M, b. 1889, d. 1959
- Charts: Descendants of Louis Werner
- Edgar George Rixon was born in 1889 in Uralla, New South Wales.
- He was the son of Thomas Rixon and Emma Dawe.
- At the age of 26 years, Edgar George Rixon married May Cubis, daughter of George Edward Cubis and Eliza Christina Werner, in 1915 in Tenterfield, New South Wales.
- Edgar George Rixon died in 1959 in Quirindi, New South Wales.
M, b. circa 1860
- Thomas Rixon was born circa 1860.
- Thomas Rixon married Emma Dawe in 1879 in Uralla, New South Wales.
Martha Pearce Roach
F, b. circa 1887
Catherine (Kate) Roache
F, b. 1861, d. 23 June 1933
- Catherine (Kate) Roache was born in 1861 in Banteer, County Cork, Ireland. She was the daughter of James Roache and Julia Fitzpatrick.
- At the age of 26 years, Catherine (Kate) Roache married August Frederick Wilhelm Strohfeld, son of William Strohfeld and Louise Schine, in 1887 in Warwick, Queensland. At the time of their marriage Kate was working at Callandeen Station and August was living in Goondiwindi. After their marriage they took up farming at Middle Ridge in Toowoomba after which Kate ran a number of hotels in Toowoomba.
- Catherine (Kate) Roache was buried on 23 June 1933 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC1-020-0029.
- Catherine (Kate) Roache died on 23 June 1933 in Queensland.
Douglas Wagner Robb
M, b. circa 1880
- Douglas Wagner Robb was born circa 1880.
- Douglas Wagner Robb married Ellen Anderson Webster circa 1905.
F, b. 29 December 1891, d. 2 June 1958
- Elizabeth Robb was born on 29 December 1891 in Toowoomba, Queensland.
- She was the daughter of James Scott Watson Robb and Annie Margaritta Wagner.
- At the age of 20 years, 8 months and 5 days, Elizabeth Robb married Percival Nelson Cossart, son of Joseph Cossart and Sarah Ann (Annie) Bidgood, on 3 September 1912 in Toowoomba, Queensland. There were no children from the marriage.
- On 13 May 1951,her husband, Percival Nelson Cossart died in Brisbane, Queensland, at age 69.
- Elizabeth Robb died on 2 June 1958 in Roma, Queensland, at age 66.
James Scott Watson Robb
M, b. circa 1865
- James Scott Watson Robb was born circa 1865.
- James Scott Watson Robb married Annie Margaritta Wagner on 18 October 1889 in Queensland.
Annie Graeme Mary Robbie
F, b. 29 December 1907, d. 1984
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Annie Graeme Mary Robbie was born on 29 December 1907 in New Zealand. She was the daughter of Annie and Charles Edward ROBBIE.
- At the age of 27 years, Annie Graeme Mary Robbie married William Nelson Richardson, son of William Reuben Richardson and Eveline Annie Cresswell, in 1935 in New Zealand.
- On 7 February 1973,her husband, William Nelson Richardson died in New Zealand at age 63.
- Annie Graeme Mary Robbie died in 1984 in New Zealand.
F, b. March 1856, d. 1946
- Jane Robbins's birth was registered in the Pool, Dorset Registration District in the March 1856 Quarter.
- She and Stephen James Vowden appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in 5 Church Street, Southhampton. Jane was shown as 24 years old, born Pool, Dorset living with her mariner husband James (not Stephen) aged 24 born Newport, Mons and their two children Elizabeth, an infant and Janet 2, both born Southton Hampshire.
- Her marriage, at 27 years and 3 months, to Stephen James Vowden, son of Stephen Vowden and Margaret Daley, was registered in the June 1883 Quarter in Southhampton, Hampshire Registration District.
- Jane Robbins and Stephen James Vowden appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in Millbrook, South Stoneham. The index shows Stephen as a 34 year old born Newport, Wales, Jane as 34 born Poole, Mary 12, Elizabeth 10, Stephen 8, Alfred B 6, George 4 and Bertram James 0. All the children were born Southampton.
- In March 1911, her husband, Stephen James Vowden's death was registered in the South Stonehem, Hampshire, England Registration District. He was at age 55 years. The death record showed he was 53 years old.
- Jane Robbins appeared on the census of 2 April, 1911 in 50 Church Road, Woolston, Hampshire. Jane was shown as the 51 year old widowed head of the household. Living with her was Elizabeth Vowden 27 (daughter in law); Violet 22, (daughter in law); a 19 year old (Bertram?); a 13 year old (Margaret?); an 11year old (Nora?) and 5 month old Ernest (her grandson.)
- Her death was recorded with the Winchester, Hampshire Registration District in the 1946 Quarter.
Children of Jane Robbins and Stephen James Vowden
- Janet May (Mary) Vowden+ b. 1879, d. March 1942
- Elizabeth Mary Robbins Vowden+ b. December 1880
- Stephen Wells Vowden b. March 1883, d. March 1908
- George Henry Vowden+ b. March 1885
- Alfred Ernest Vowden+ b. September 1887
- Bertram James Vowden+ b. September 1890
- Alma Blanche Vowden b. December 1892
- Joseph William Vowden+ b. June 1895
- Margaret Victoria Louise Vowden b. 8 August 1897
- Nora Lavinia Vowden+ b. September 1900
F, b. circa 1745
- Joanna Robbins was born circa 1745.
- Joanna Robbins married Thomas Gill on 19 November 1769 in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
Ethel B Roberge
F, b. 1887
- Ethel B Roberge was born in 1887 in Sydney, New South Wales.
- At the age of 29 years, Ethel B Roberge married Arthur George Reay in 1916 in Redfern, New South Wales.
M, b. circa 1805
- Roberts was born circa 1805.
- Roberts married Angelina Dunn, daughter of Stephen Dunn and Mary Lelean, circa 1834.
- At the time of the 7 June 1841 census Roberts was living in the household of Stephen Dunn and Mary Lelean in Megavissey, Cornwall. Stephen is shown as a 60 year old fisherman, living with his wife Mary, and their children:- Narcissi, 20; Angelina Roberts, 30; Lucinda 25; Sylvia 20 and grandaugther Angelina Roberts aged 5. All were born in the county.
Agnes Myrtle Roberts
F, b. 11 February 1902, d. 1992
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Agnes Myrtle Roberts was born on 11 February 1902.
- At the age of 22 years, Agnes Myrtle Roberts married Allen Percival William Fowler, son of Andrew Fowler and Amelia Jane Stratton Wilson, in 1925 in New Zealand.
- In 1966,her husband, Allen Percival William Fowler died in New Zealand.
- Agnes Myrtle Roberts died in 1992 in New Zealand.
M, b. 6 September 1911
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Alice Louisa Roberts
F, b. 1872