Grace Mary Peters
F, b. 1908
M, b. circa 1800, d. 1839
- Hans Peters was born circa 1800.
- Hans Peters married Margaretha Catherina Carsten circa 1830.
- Hans Peters died in 1839.
Hans Jacob Wilhelm Peters
M, b. 1 June 1839, d. 1917
- Hans Jacob Wilhelm Peters was born on 1 June 1839 in Eppenwohrden, Nr. Meldorf, Dithmarschen, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.
- He was the son of Hans Peters and Margaretha Catherina Carsten.
- Hans Jacob Wilhelm Peters married Margaretha Christina Wieden circa 1860.
- Hans Jacob Wilhelm Peters and Margaretha Christina Wieden immigrated to Queensland on 10 August 1865. Hans 26, and Margaretha aged 33, travelled on the Peter Godeffroy from Hamburg with their daughter Catherina aged 1 who died on the voyage. Karsten Peters and his wife Catherine were also on the ship as were the Kann familly.
- In 1901 Hans was listed as a farmer of Meringandan in the Crow's Nest Post Office Directory.
- In 1914,his wife, Margaretha Christina Wieden died in Queensland.
- Hans Jacob Wilhelm Peters died in 1917 in Queensland.
Children of Hans Jacob Wilhelm Peters and Margaretha Christina Wieden
Henry Geroge Peters
M, b. 1909, d. 18 September 1965
- Henry Geroge Peters was born in 1909 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Wilhelm Dedloff Frederick Peters and Elizabeth Ann Handford.
- Henry Geroge Peters married Mildred Adeliade Peters (Marr Name) circa 1940. [This marriage may not be correct]
- Henry Geroge Peters died on 18 September 1965. [This death may belong to another George Henry as his headstone shows he was 48 years old]
- He was buried on 20 September 1965 in Goombungee Cemetery.
Herbert George Peters
M, b. 1898, d. 1950
M, b. 5 August 1887, d. 5 May 1977
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- James Peters was born on 5 August 1887 in Redland Bay, Queensland. He was the son of Auguste GUTKE and Wihelm PETERS. Auguste arrived in Brisbane in 1865 on the "Susanne Goddfrey" with her parents. The family settled at Kalbar.
- He joined the AIF on 30 July 1917 in Brisbane He gave his birth date as 5 August 1887 (29 years, 11 months at the time of enlistment) and birth place as Redland Bay. His next of kin was his mother Augusta Peters who lived at "Lenie", 7th Avenue, Sandgate at the time. James listed his occupation as a fruit grower of Buderim. He served in France and was discharged on 24 October 1919.
- At the age of 32 years, James Peters married Flora Alice McGregor, daughter of John McGregor and Agnes Gillis, in 1920 in Queensland.
- James Peters and Flora Alice McGregor lived in Sandgate at the time of their son Walter's birth in 1922. They then moved to Bald Hills and finally to Tennyson around the early to mid 1930's.
- James Peters died on 5 May 1977 in Queensland at age 89.
- He was cremated on 6 May 1977 in Mt Thompson Crematorium He has a plaque adjoining Flora Alice's.
M, b. 24 November 1876, d. 28 October 1950
- Johann Peters was born on 24 November 1876 in Meringandan, Queensland.
- He was the son of Hans Jacob Wilhelm Peters and Margaretha Christina Wieden.
- At the age of 20 years, Johann Peters married Marie Pauline Wolski, daughter of Wilhelm Wolski and Marie Schimke, in 1897 in Queensland.
- Johann Peters died on 28 October 1950 in Brisbane, Queensland, at age 73.
Johann Georg Ludoph Peters
M, b. 1867, d. 1868
Johann Ludwig Peters
M, b. 1887, d. 6 August 1907
Johann Nicholas Peters
M, b. 11 February 1845, d. 22 September 1927
- Johann Nicholas Peters was born on 11 February 1845 in Neuenkirchen, Germany. He was the son of Johann Andres Peters and Anna Foss.
- At the age of 19 years, Johann Nicholas Peters married Elisibia Catherina Magdelina Geitz in 1865 in Wesselburen, Dithmarschen, Dithmarschen, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.
- Johann Nicholas Peters died on 22 September 1927 in Queensland at age 82.
- He was buried on 23 September 1927 in Goombungee Cemetery.
Children of Johann Nicholas Peters and Elisibia Catherina Magdelina Geitz
- Anna Catherine Magdeline Peters+ b. 1867, d. 1955
- Alvinia Christina Louisa Peters b. 1869, d. 1870
- Emma Peters b. 1870, d. 1870
- John Nicholas Heinrich Peters+ b. 1871, d. 1952
- Wilhelm Dedloff Frederick Peters+ b. 1873, d. 9 November 1924
- Emil Claudius Johann Peters+ b. 1875, d. 1961
- Annie Margarathe Elizabeth Peters+ b. 1877, d. December 1960
- George Edward Johann Peters+ b. 1879, d. 18 November 1926
- Maria Margeretha Catherina Peters b. 1881
- Nicholas Wilhelm Edward Peters+ b. 1883, d. 16 June 1962
- Louisa Christina Margaretha Peters b. 1883, d. 1953
- Nicholas Christian Johann Peters+ b. 1885, d. 1948
- Ernst Wilhelm John Peters b. 1887, d. 17 June 1950
M, b. 1870, d. 1940
- John Peters was born in 1870.
- He was the son of Karsten Peters and Telche Katherina Feind.
- At the age of 25 years, John Peters married Nicoline Maria (Lena) Reimers, daughter of Johann Matthias Reimers and Anna Nikolina Menzel, on 6 November 1895 in Queensland. The settled at Pear Gully (Gowrie Little Plain) and then Lilyvale in 1907. They were dairy farmer and grew crops spending the rest of their life on the farm.
- John Peters died in 1940 in Queensland.
- He was buried in Meringandan Cemetery.
Children of John Peters and Nicoline Maria (Lena) Reimers
- Annie Florence Peters b. 19 June 1896, d. 1964
- Stella Gladys Peters b. 1899
- Oscar Victor Peters b. 1901, d. 1901
- Vernon Stanley Peters b. 1902, d. 2 June 1994
- Lilly May Peters b. 1904
- Percy Edward Peters b. 1907
- Clara Beatrice Peters b. 1910
- Evelyn Constance Peters b. 8 November 1912, d. 31 August 1989
- John Leonard Peters b. 15 April 1916, d. 25 November 1995
- Maise Frances Peters b. 9 November 1919, d. 17 April 1988
John Leonard Peters
M, b. 15 April 1916, d. 25 November 1995
John Nicholas Heinrich Peters
M, b. 1871, d. 1952
- John Nicholas Heinrich Peters was born in 1871 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Johann Nicholas Peters and Elisibia Catherina Magdelina Geitz.
- At the age of 26 years, John Nicholas Heinrich Peters married Anna Maria Wilhelmina Wieck in 1897 in Queensland.
- In 1901 John was listed as a farmer of Goombungee in the Crow's Nest Post Office Directory.
- John Nicholas Heinrich Peters and Anna Maria Wilhelmina Wieck appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Heinrich Nicholas was a farmer. His brother William also farmed at Goombungee.
- In 1919,his son, George John Henry Peters died in Brisbane, Queensland.
- John Nicholas Heinrich Peters died in 1952 in Brisbane, Queensland.
M, b. 25 August 1834, d. 1919
- Karsten Peters was born on 25 August 1834 in Bahrsfeleth, Holstein, Germany. He may have been the brother of Hans Peters, and closely related to Karsten and Henry Ludolf Spies through their mother Margaret Carstens.
- He was the son of Hans Peters and Margaretha Catherina Carsten.
- Karsten Peters married Telche Katherina Feind circa 1860.
- Karsten Peters immigrated to Queensland on 10 August 1865. Karsten 31, and Katherina 29, travelled on the Peter Godeffroy with their children August 4, And Margaretha 2. Hans Peters, his wife and family also travelled on the ship. Brothers Karsten and Henry Ludoph Spiess were also on the ship, along with a number of Carsten families. Julianna Spies was also on the ship with her husband Claus Bischoff.
- In 1918,his wife, Telche Katherina Feind died in Queensland.
- Karsten Peters died in 1919 in Queensland.
Children of Karsten Peters and Telche Katherina Feind
- August Peters b. 1861, d. 1865
- Margaretha Peters b. circa 1863
- Friedrich Ferdinand Peters+ b. August 1865, d. 4 January 1939
- Johann Georg Ludoph Peters b. 1867, d. 1868
- Anna Margaretha Catherina Peters b. 1869, d. 1870
- John Peters+ b. 1870, d. 1940
- Sophie Peters+ b. 1874, d. 1 February 1951
- Marie Peters b. 1876
Leslie Burnett Peters
M, b. 1910
Lilly May Peters
F, b. 1904
Lily Jane Peters
F, b. 30 October 1897, d. 16 December 1980
Louisa Christina Margaretha Peters
F, b. 1883, d. 1953
- Louisa Christina Margaretha Peters was born in 1883 in Queensland. She was a twin to Nicholas Wilhem Edward.
- She was the daughter of Johann Nicholas Peters and Elisibia Catherina Magdelina Geitz.
- At the age of 22 years, Louisa Christina Margaretha Peters married Edward John Moore in 1905 in Queensland.
- Louisa Christina Margaretha Peters died in 1953 in Brisbane, Queensland.
Louisa Grace Peters
F, b. 1883, d. 1951
- Louisa Grace Peters was born in 1883 in Queensland. She was the daughter of George Denbole Peters and Mary Jane Peters.
- At the age of 23 years, Louisa Grace Peters married William Loague Dick in 1906 in Queensland.
- Louisa Grace Peters and William Loague Dick appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Thallon Street, Crow's Nest. William was a draper. Their daughter Mary was a shop assistant.
- Louisa Grace Peters died in 1951 in Brisbane, Queensland.
Maise Frances Peters
F, b. 9 November 1919, d. 17 April 1988
- Maise Frances Peters was born on 9 November 1919 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of John Peters and Nicoline Maria (Lena) Reimers.
- At the age of 24 years, 6 months and 11 days, Maise Frances Peters married Gordon Percy Miller (born 19 Sep 1920 - Oakey) on 20 May 1944.
- Maise Frances Peters died on 17 April 1988 in St Vincent's Hospital, Toowoomba, at age 68.
- She was buried on 21 April 1988 in Garden of Remembrance, Toowoomba. Plot 511-C-5; Memorial ID 180737614.
F, b. circa 1838
- Margaret Peters was born circa 1838.
- She was the daughter of William Peters and Mary Bellman.
- Margaret Peters witnessed the marriage of William Lower and Elizabeth Peters on 21 September 1861 in St Just in Roseland, Cornwall; William is shown as a bachelor of full age, a mariner living at St Mawes. His father is shown as Jonathan Cundy (deceased), also a mariner. Elizabeth is a spinster of full age living at St Mawes. She is a dress maker daughter of William Peters a shipwright. Witnesses to the marriage are William Henry Jenkins and Margaret Peters.
- Margaret Peters married William James Jenkins on 7 January 1864 in St Just in Roseland, Cornwall. He was a mariner bachelor of St Mawes, father William Jenkins a coast guard officer and Margaret was a spinster of St Mawes. Her father was William Peters, a shipwright. Witnesses to the marriage were William Peters (jnr) and Rhoda Peters.
F, b. 1851, d. 21 April 1926
- Margaret Peters was born in 1851 in Nenagh, Ireland.
- She was the daughter of Patrick Peters and Bridget McGrath.
- At the age of 20 years, Margaret Peters married Patrick Hayden, son of Patrick Hayden and Ann Harty, on 7 May 1871 in Queensland.
- Margaret Peters died on 21 April 1926 in Crow's Nest, Queensland.
- She was buried on 23 April 1926 in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
Children of Margaret Peters and Patrick Hayden
- Annie Hayden+ b. 6 August 1871, d. 19 May 1959
- Bridget Hayden b. 1872, d. 1874
- Patrick Hayden+ b. 1874, d. 28 August 1950
- Bridget Hayden b. July 1876, d. 6 April 1878
- James Hayden+ b. 1878, d. 1 May 1973
- Thomas Joseph Hayden+ b. 10 June 1880, d. 16 October 1953
- Mary Alice Hayden b. 1882, d. 1969
- Michael Hayden b. 1885, d. 1972
- Timothy John Hayden b. 1886, d. 29 July 1932
- William George Hayden+ b. 1891, d. 22 September 1934
F, b. circa 1863
F, b. 1876, d. 5 July 1968
- Maria Peters was born in 1876.
- At the age of 18 years, Maria Peters married Johann Carl (Charles) Wecker, son of George Wecker and Elizabeth Mengel, in 1894 in Queensland.
- Maria Peters and Johann Carl (Charles) Wecker appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Meringandan. Charles was shown as a farmer and Maria carried out home duties. His brothers George and Frederick also farmed in the area.
- Maria Peters and Johann Carl (Charles) Wecker appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Meringandan. Charles was shown as a blacksmith and Maria carried out home duties. His brother George was a labourer.
- Maria Peters and Johann Carl (Charles) Wecker appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1926 living at Meringandan. Charles a blacksmith and Margaret carried out home duties. Their son Charles Herbert farmed at Meringandan.
- On 19 March 1956,her husband, Johann Carl (Charles) Wecker died in Queensland.
- Maria Peters died on 5 July 1968.
- She was buried on 8 July 1968 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Children of Maria Peters and Johann Carl (Charles) Wecker
Maria Katerina Peters
F, b. 1889
Maria Margeretha Catherina Peters
F, b. 1881
F, b. 1876
F, b. 1896, d. 1898
Mary Louisa Peters
F, b. 1911