Thomas Alfred Mann
M, b. 1901
- Thomas Alfred Mann was born in 1901.
- At the age of 47 years, Thomas Alfred Mann married Winifred Rose Carter, daughter of Frank Howard Carter and Sarah Jane Harpley, on 5 August 1948 in Middlesex. At the time of the marriage Winifred was known as Winifred Mann and signed her name as Winifred Mann. Thomas was a progress clerk and divorced from his wife Edith Maud Randall. They were both living at 58 Hide Road, Harrow.
F, b. circa 1831
- Mary Mannell was born circa 1831 in Truro.
- Mary Mannell married James Chivell, son of James Chivell and Jane Hawke, on 6 November 1853 in Marylebone. The following article appeared in the WEST BRITON AND CORNWALL ADVERTISER on 11 November 1853 "At St. Marylebone, London, on Sunday last, Mr. James CHIVELL, of St.
Austell, to Mary, eldest daughter of Mr. MANNELL, governor of the Union
Workhouse, of the former place.."
- Mary Mannell and James Chivell appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Middlesex. George is shown as a 50 year old coffee house keeper born St Austell, living with his wife Mary aged 50 born Truro and their children Mary Jane aged 15, coffee house assistant and son James 11 a scholar. Both children were born in St Pancreas London.
Annie May Manning
F, b. 30 December 1907, d. 1980
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Annie May Manning was born on 30 December 1907.
- At the age of 23 years, Annie May Manning married Lewis Gereld Randalf (Lewis Gerlald Randolph) Aberhart, son of Charles Frederick Aberhart and Isabella Bentley Stephens, in 1931 in New Zealand.
- In 1979,her husband, Lewis Gereld Randalf (Lewis Gerlald Randolph) Aberhart died in New Zealand.
- Annie May Manning died in 1980 in New Zealand.
F, b. circa 1886
- Elizabeth Manning was born circa 1886.
Elizabeth L Manning
F, b. 10 June 1883
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
M, b. 1837
- Thomas Manning was born in 1837 in Somerset, England.
- His marriage, at 26 years, to Mary Ann Wootton, daughter of John Wootton and Hannah Baker, was registered in the September 1863 Quarter in Chard, Somerset Registration District.
- Thomas Manning and Mary Ann Wootton appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Somerset. Thomas was a 43 year old factory worker born Buckland St Mary, living with his wife Mary Ann 40 born Ilminster, and daughter in law (step daughter)Martha Jane Wottoon aged 16 a collar factory hand, born Chard.
F, b. circa 1815
M, b. 19 December 1910
John Percival Mansbridge
M, b. 20 May 1925, d. 25 March 1990
- John Percival Mansbridge was born on 20 May 1925 in St George, Gloucestershire.
- He was the son of Percival Joseph Mansbridge and Edith Elizabeth Vowden.
- Between 1980 and 1982 he was polytechnic librarian.
- John Percival Mansbridge died on 25 March 1990 in Brentry, Gloucestershire, at age 64. He died from Ischaemic acute left ventricular failure.
- John was cremated in Gloucestershire.
John William Mansbridge
M, b. 29 March 1881
Percival Joseph Mansbridge
M, b. 15 November 1880, d. 17 May 1961
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge was born on 15 November 1880 in Newtown, Gloucestershire.
- He was the son of Thomas Mansbridge and Rachel Smith.
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge's birth was registered in the an unknown place , Gloucester Registration District in the December 1880 Quarter.
- At the age of 31 years, 9 months and 5 days, Percival Joseph Mansbridge married Edith Elizabeth Vowden, daughter of William Vowden and Elizabeth Weight, on 20 August 1912 in Moorfields, Gloucestershire. Percival was living at 8 Claremont Terrace, Bristol at the time of his marriage. He was a clerk with Esso oil Company and remained as an oil Company clerk until he retired. Withesses to the marriage were William Vowden (Ediths father), W A Mansbridge, Ida Beatrice Vowden (Edith's sister), Elizabeth Vowden (Edith's mother), Archibalk William James Vowden (Brides brother.)
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge witnessed the marriage of Ida Beatrice Vowden and Arthur William Rockett on 15 June 1937 in Henleaze, Gloucestershire; Arthur was a widower at the time of his marriage to Ida. Witnesses to the marriage were Walter John Rockett , Percival Mansbridge (Ida's brothe-in-law), Archibald Vowden (Ida's brother) Edith Mansbridge (Edith's sister) and Florence Emily Bishop.
- On 22 May 1950,his wife, Edith Elizabeth Vowden died in Henleaze, Gloucestershire, at age 64. She died from chronic congestive heart failure and myocardial degeneration.
- In 1959 he lived at 170 Downend Road, Hortfield, Bristol and then moved to 29 Evington Drive in Leister.
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge died on 17 May 1961 in Leicestershire at age 80. He died of bronchopneumonia and diabetic retosis.
- Percival was buried in Westbury-on-Tryne, Gloucestershire. He was buried with his wife Edith.
M, b. circa 1850
- Thomas Mansbridge was born circa 1850.
- Thomas Mansbridge married Rachel Smith circa 1875.
William Arthur Mansbridge
M, b. September 1876
- William Arthur Mansbridge's birth was registered in the Bristol, Gloucestershire Registration District in the September 1876 Quarter.
- His marriage, at 34 years, to Elizabeth Mitchell Vowden, daughter of James Vowden and Charlotte Brunsdon, was registered in the 1911 Quarter in Bristol, Gloucestershire Registration District.
Mary Ann Mansell
F, b. 6 June 1781
- Mary Ann Mansell was baptized on 6 June 1781 in Birmingham.
- She was the daughter of William Mansell and Elizabeth Unknown.
- At the age of 25 years, 9 months and 27 days, Mary Ann Mansell married George Todd on 2 April 1807 in Birmingham.
- At the age of 35 years and 18 days, Mary Ann Mansell married George Fleet on 24 June 1816 in Deptford.
- William Mansell married Elizabeth Unknown.
M, b. circa 1875
Agnes Elizabeth Manteit
F, b. 1889
Alexander Albert Manteit
M, b. 1930, d. 4 January 1930
Ann Elizabeth Manteit
F, b. 1880
- Ann Elizabeth Manteit was born in 1880 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Johann Manteit and Mary Naumann.
- At the age of 18 years, Ann Elizabeth Manteit married Bernhardt (Benjamin) Blumke, son of Andreas Blumke and Rosalie Kalinowski, in 1898 in Queensland.
- Ann Elizabeth Manteit appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Goombungee. She carried out home duties.
- She and Bernhardt (Benjamin) Blumke moved to the Cooray area around 1926.Their eldest daughter Mary Elizabeth was married there in 1929.
Arthur James Manteit
M, b. 25 January 1918, d. 15 January 1942
- Arthur James Manteit was born on 25 January 1918 in Peranga, Queensland.
- He was the son of Augustinus Manteit and Elizabeth Stanberg.
- Arthur James Manteit enlisted in the Australian Army on 23 April 1941 in Toowoomba He was living in Chinchilla at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his mother Elizabeth Errington. His service number was QX16955 and he served in the 2/26 Infantry Battalion.
- Arthur James Manteit died on 15 January 1942 in Singapore at age 23.
F, b. 1886
M, b. 1891, d. 14 January 1931
M, b. 1909, d. 2 February 1964
Edward August Manteit
M, b. 29 September 1919, d. 4 October 1943
- Edward August Manteit was born on 29 September 1919 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Augustinus Manteit and Elizabeth Stanberg.
- Edward August Manteit enlisted in the Australian Army on 21 January 1941 in Toowoomba He was living in Chinchilla at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his mother Elizabeth Manteit. His service number was QX16587 and he served in the 2/26 Infantry Battalion the same regiment as his brother Arthur.
- Edward August Manteit died on 4 October 1943 in Myanmar at age 24.
- Edward was buried in Thanbyuzayat War Cemetery.
Eileen Dorothy Manteit
F, b. 23 December 1915, d. 11 October 1996
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit was born on 23 December 1915 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Jacob Manteit and Christina Oliva.
- At the age of 20 years, Eileen Dorothy Manteit married Arthur Lucht, son of Carl Christy Wilhelm Lucht and Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks, in 1936 in Queensland.
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Haden. She carried out home duties.
- She and Arthur Lucht appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1954 living at Taylor. Arthur was a farmer and Eileen carried out home duties.
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit and Arthur Lucht appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1963 living at Nutgrove. He was a farmer and she carried out home duties.
- On 18 September 1972,her husband, Arthur Lucht died in Queensland at age 68.
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit died on 11 October 1996 in Crow's Nest at age 80.
- Eileen was buried on 15 November 1996 in Drayton and Toowoomba Cemetery. RCLAW2-007-0031.
Eric Arnold Manteit
M, b. 25 December 1913, d. 27 November 1999
- Eric Arnold Manteit was born on 25 December 1913 in Toowoomba.
- He was the son of Jacob Manteit and Christina Oliva.
- Eric Arnold Manteit enlisted in the Australian Army on 21 August 1942 in Brisbane He was living at Haden at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his father Jacob. His service number ws QX33295. He was discharged on 3 April 1946 with the rank of Private in the 2/33 Infantry Battalion.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Doctor's Creek. Eric was a farm labourer.
- Eric was buried on 30 April 1999 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
- Eric Arnold Manteit died on 27 November 1999 in Toowoomba at age 85.
Ernest Vincent Manteit
M, b. 1912
F, b. 29 December 1930, d. 30 December 1930
F, b. 13 October 1932, d. 13 October 1932
Frank Paul Manteit
M, b. 30 June 1902, d. 1982
- Frank Paul Manteit was born on 30 June 1902 in Gowrie Little Plain.
- He was the son of Franz Manteit and Lucy Agnes Panske.
- Frank Paul Manteit began military service on 19 June 1942 in Toowoomba. He was living in Toowoomba at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his wife Doris. His service number was Q232690. He was discharged on 21 October 1945 with the rank of Private in the 7th Battalion Volunteer Defence Corps.
- Frank Paul Manteit died in 1982 in Queensland.