Edward Charles Owen
M, b. 1882, d. 1969
- Roma - 9 February 1887: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Edward Charles Owen was born in 1882 in Surry, England.
- He was the son of Edward Owen and Ann McAndrews.
- Edward Charles Owen immigrated on 9 February 1887 to Queensland with Edward Owen and Ann McAndrews. Edward 24, Annie 21, and their children Edward 4 and Annie 1 travelled on the Roma. The family made their way to the Crow's Nest district where Frederick was born the same year. Brother Charles followed in 1889.
- Edward Charles Owen died in 1969 in Queensland.
F, b. circa 1850
- Eliza Owen was born circa 1850.
Florence Elizabeth Owen
F, b. 1893
- Florence Elizabeth Owen was born in 1893 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Charles Owen and Mary Maria Creed.
- At the age of 23 years, Florence Elizabeth Owen married Heinrich Christian Frierich Arndt, son of Frederick William Arndt and Margaret Fredrieke Sondergeld, in 1916 in Queensland.
- Florence Elizabeth Owen and Heinrich Christian Frierich Arndt appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at McDougall Street, Cooyar. Henry was a teamster.
M, b. 1887, d. 16 May 1960
Hilda Mary Owen
F, b. 1898, d. 1968
James Thomas Barquieth Owen
M, b. circa 1830
- James Thomas Barquieth Owen was born circa 1830.
- James Thomas Barquieth Owen married Margaret Spurling circa 1865.
F, b. 31 March 1889
F, b. 3 January 1891
M, b. 16 June 1897, d. 1970
William Henry Owen
M, b. 1899, d. 6 December 1899
F, b. 12 June 1886, d. 18 July 1964
- Annie Owens was born on 12 June 1886.
- At the age of 26 years, 1 month and 23 days, Annie Owens married John Mullaly on 4 August 1912 in Queensland.
- Annie Owens died on 18 July 1964 at age 78.
M, b. circa 1900
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
Karoline Maria Pacholke
F, b. 7 March 1845, d. 8 September 1931
- Karoline Maria Pacholke was born on 7 March 1845 in Klein Nakel (Nakielno), Poland. She was the daughter of Johann Christian Pacholke and Anna Julianne Christine Welke.
- At the age of 23 years, 7 months and 10 days, Karoline Maria Pacholke married Ludwig Welke on 17 October 1868 in Eichfier.
- Karoline Maria Pacholke and Ludwig Welke immigrated to Moreton Bay, Queensland, on 12 July 1873. Ludwig 35 and Karoline 27 travelled on the Herschel with their children Wilhelmine 4, Bertha 3 and August 1.
- Karoline Maria Pacholke and Ludwig Welke appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Welke's farm, Meringandan. Ludwig was shown as a farmer and Karoline carried out domestic duties. Their son William Welke aslo lived on the farm.
- On 7 September 1920,her husband, Ludwig Welke died in Geham, Queensland.
- Karoline Maria Pacholke died on 8 September 1931 in Cooby Creek, Queensland, at age 86.
- Karoline was buried on 9 September 1931 in Meringandan Cemetery.
Children of Karoline Maria Pacholke and Ludwig Welke
- Wilhelmine Caroline Welke+ b. 30 August 1869, d. 20 June 1938
- Bertha Louise Welke+ b. 19 September 1870, d. 29 April 1948
- August Ferdinand Welke+ b. 6 December 1872, d. 12 October 1950
- Augusta Albertina Welke+ b. 12 December 1876, d. 12 February 1924
- Anna Julianne Welke b. 12 January 1880, d. 4 June 1899
- Wilhelm Friedrich (William Frederick) Welke+ b. 20 August 1881, d. 22 July 1951
- Ludwig Welke b. 7 August 1884, d. 14 August 1884
- Emilie Ottlie Welke+ b. 28 February 1892, d. 17 June 1970
F, b. circa 1835
- Wilhelmina Pacholke was born circa 1835.
- Wilhelmina Pacholke married Ernst Briese circa 1856.
Amy Louise Paffard
F, b. 1867
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Jeffery
- Amy Louise Paffard was born in 1867 in Paddington.
- At the age of 33 years, Amy Louise Paffard married Lewis Poynder Garrett, son of Thomas Poynder Garrett and Ann (Mary) Jefferis, in March 1900 in Paddington.
- Amy Louise Paffard and Lewis Poynder Garrett appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Slough. He is shown as a 44 year old mechanical engineer, born Tamworth, Staffordshire living with his wife Amy L born 1867 London.
James Leach Paffard
M, b. circa 1830
- James Leach Paffard was born circa 1830.
- His marriage to Caroline Wimson was registered in the September 1946 Quarter in Portsea Island, Hampshire Registration District.
F, b. September 1859, d. September 1899
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Jeffery
- Maud Paffard's birth was registered in the Oldham, Lancashire Registration District in the September 1859 Quarter.
- She was the daughter of James Leach Paffard and Caroline Wimson.
- Maud Paffard married Lewis Poynder Garrett, son of Thomas Poynder Garrett and Ann (Mary) Jefferis, circa 1883 in New York.
- Maud Paffard and Lewis Poynder Garrett appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in Dunbartonshire, Scotland.
- Maud Paffard died in September 1899 in Derby.
Caroline Alice Page
F, b. circa 1880
- Caroline Alice Page was born circa 1880.
- Caroline Alice Page married John Garfield Alden Ballinger in 1907 in Queensland.
F, b. 1844, d. 27 January 1910
- Harriet Page was born in 1844 in England. She was the daughter of Henry Page and Maria Herbert.
- Her marriage, at 21 years, to William Creed was registered in the December 1865 Quarter in Cirencester, Gloucestershire Registration District.
- Harriet Page and William Creed immigrated to Brisbane on 1 May 1882. William 41 and Harriet 36, left from Plymouth on 19 Jan 1882 on the Caroline with their children Sophia 13, William 11, Mary 9 and Francis 6.
- Harriet Page and William Creed appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Douglas. William was a farmer.
- Harriet Page died on 27 January 1910 in Queensland.
- Harriet was buried on 29 January 1910 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
Children of Harriet Page and William Creed
F, b. 1843
- Harriett Page was born in 1843 in Islington.
- At the age of 19 years, Harriett Page married James Dunn Smith, son of Phillip Smith and Cordelia Dunn, in June 1862 in Middlesex.
- Harriett Page and James Dunn Smith appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Middlesex. James is shown as a commercial coal clerk, aged 50 living with his wife Harriet aged 38 born Holoway, Middlesex and their children:- Rose C, 17 born Islington, Middlesex; Eliza M 14 born Islington; Florence A aged 8 born Hornsey, Middlesex. All the children were scholars. Living with the family were Gustave C F De Vils a 71 year old french boarder, a widowed teacher of languages and Susan G Fitzgerald, a 22 year old servant born St John's Wood.
Irene Rebecca Page
F, b. 15 April 1907, d. 25 June 1983
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Irene Rebecca Page was born on 15 April 1907 in New Zealand. She was the daughter of Mary Elizabeth and Ernest Albert PAGE.
- At the age of 26 years, 5 months and 12 days, Irene Rebecca Page married Ernest Walter Holdaway, son of Walter Owen Holdaway and Elizabeth Maria Gridley, on 27 September 1933 in New Zealand.
- On 24 September 1978,her husband, Ernest Walter Holdaway died in New Zealand at age 70.
- Irene Rebecca Page died on 25 June 1983 in New Zealand at age 76.
Sarah Jane Page
F, b. March 1860, d. 28 January 1960
- Sarah Jane Page was also known as Pettinger.
- She's birth was registered in the Lincon, Linconshire Registration District in the March 1860 Quarter.
- Her marriage, at 23 years and 6 months, to William Pettinger Brewer, son of Christopher Brewer and Mary Pettinger, was registered in the September 1883 Quarter in Lincon, Linconshire Registration District. The marriage was recorded under the name of William BREWER. The surnames of their first two children Mary Jane and Ellen were registed as BREWER.
- Sarah Jane Page and William Pettinger Brewer immigrated to Brisbane on 4 February 1888. William James aged 26, and Sarah 24 travelled on the Duke of Argyll with their daughers Mary Jane 4 and Ellen aged 2. With them was William's younger brother Charles Brewer. Both William and Charles were farm labourers from Lincoln. The surname was recorded on the ships manifold as PETHINGER. It is believed that William changed his name back to Pettinger from Brewer when the family immigrated as his birth certificate only showed his mother's name - Mary Pettinger.
On arrival the brothers worked in on a dairy farm near the Princess Alexandra Hospital before moving to Crow's Nest in the mid 1890's.
- Sarah Jane Page and William Pettinger Brewer appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Plainby. William was a farmer.
- On 10 February 1909 William was thrown from his dray while on his way home from Crow's Nest to Plainby. The Brisbane Courier reported on 11 Feb :- " Mr. W. Pettinger of Plainby, was found lying in the roadway in an unconscious condition by a passer by this afternoon (our Crow's Nest correspondent advised last night). He left Crow's Nest for Plainby in a dray earlier in the day, and was apparently thrown from the vehicle with considerable force. A medical examination showed that no bones were broken, and although he is still unconscious there is every hope for his recovery.
- Sarah Jane Page and William Pettinger Brewer appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1926 living at Plainby. William was a farmer and Sarah carried out home duties.
- On 17 June 1934,her husband, William Pettinger Brewer died in Queensland at age 70.
- Sarah Jane Page died on 28 January 1960 in Queensland at age 99.
- Sarah was buried on 29 January 1960 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
Children of Sarah Jane Page and William Pettinger Brewer
- Mary Jane Pettinger Brewer+ b. March 1884, d. 16 April 1966
- Ellen Pettinger Brewer+ b. March 1886, d. 20 February 1967
- Bertha Pettinger b. 1889, d. July 1943
- Annie Naomi Pettinger+ b. 1891, d. 8 August 1978
- Emma Pettinger b. 1893, d. 24 October 1984
- Henry Christopher Pettinger+ b. 18 October 1895, d. 13 May 1954
- Frederick Charles Pettinger+ b. 14 December 1897, d. 13 June 1982
- William Pettinger b. 1900, d. 25 October 1969
- Ruth Maud Pettinger b. 1903
Mary Ann Paget
F, b. circa 1830
- Mary Ann Paget was born circa 1830.
- Mary Ann Paget married Henry Winwood circa 1850.
F, b. circa 1735
- Mary Paice was born circa 1735.
- Mary Paice married Robert Kemp Junior, son of Robert Kemp and Mary Unknown, on 6 April 1758 in Basingstoke.
- In 1790 Sometime before her death, Mary gave the family bible to her grandson Thomas Jeffrey Jefferis (son of Ann Kemp and Thomas Jeffrey Jefferis). It eventually came to Graham Jeffrey Jefferis in December 1908, who passed it to his daughter.
- George Painter witnessed the burial of Mary Stuart on 24 December 1877 in Liverpool Cemetery, Sydney; Presbyterian Section.
M, b. 18 December 1905, d. 19 April 1986
- Timber Industry: Other Timber Workers
- Archibald Pallister was born on 18 December 1905 in Narko, Rosalie, Queensland. He was the son of James PALLISTER and Elizabeth Barr MCILROY.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Emu Creek. He was a labourer.
- At the age of 28 years, 2 months and 10 days, Archibald Pallister married Thelma Higginson, daughter of William Edward Higginson and Ada Neilson, on 28 February 1934 in Queensland.
- Archibald Pallister and Thelma Higginson appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Emu Creek, Queensland. Archie was a sawyer.
- Archibald Pallister died on 19 April 1986 in Queensland at age 80.
James William Pallister
M, b. 21 February 1936, d. 14 April 2004
Dora Mary Palmer
F, b. 1873, d. 1932
- Dora Mary Palmer was born in 1873.
- She was the daughter of George Palmer and Agnes Unknown.
- At the age of 18 years, Dora Mary Palmer married Herbert Edward Bailey, son of William Bailey and Elizabeth Cubis, on 30 December 1891 in New South Wales.
- On 30 October 1902,her husband, Herbert Edward Bailey died in New South Wales.
- At the age of 45 years, Dora Mary Palmer married Alfred Mustow in 1918 in New South Wales.
- Dora Mary Palmer died in 1932 in New South Wales.
Children of Dora Mary Palmer and Herbert Edward Bailey
Child of Dora Mary Palmer
- Kenneth Bailey b. 1909, d. 1982
M, b. circa 1850
- George Palmer was born circa 1850.
- George Palmer married Agnes Unknown circa 1870.
Gertrude Alice Palmer
F, b. 24 June 1900, d. 2002
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Gertrude Alice Palmer was born on 24 June 1900 in New Zealand.
- At the age of 30 years, 8 months and 15 days, Gertrude Alice Palmer married Clarence Reginald Sutton, son of Edward Sutton and Jane Ching, on 11 March 1931 in New Zealand.
- On 6 February 1963,her husband, Clarence Reginald Sutton died in New Zealand at age 60.
- Gertrude Alice Palmer died in 2002 in New Zealand.