M, b. 1890, d. 22 September 1962
- Timber Industry: Other Timber Workers
- Thomas Sheedy was born in 1890 in Queensland. He was possibly the son of Thomas Sheedy and Mary Frawley.
- At the age of 33 years, Thomas Sheedy married Katherine Ella Brennan, daughter of John James Brennan and Annie McCaul, in 1923 in Queensland.
- Thomas Sheedy died on 22 September 1962 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 23 December 1962 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC3-014-0007.
Thomas John Sheedy
M, b. 1891, d. 1956
- Thomas John Sheedy was born in 1891 in Queensland. He was the son of Denis Sheedy and Elizabeth Ann Fogarty.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Cooyar. He was a teamster.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Cooyar. He was a labourer.
- Thomas John Sheedy died in 1956 in Queensland.
F, b. 1 July 1877, d. 23 July 1959
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Ellen Sheehan was born on 1 July 1877 in Tasmania. She was the daughter of Jeremiah SHEEHAN and Elizabeth DEVERILLE.
- At the age of 18 years, 9 months and 5 days, Ellen Sheehan married Albert Burgess, son of George Burgess and Mary Ann Smith, on 6 April 1896 in Tasmania.
- In 1935,her husband, Albert Burgess died.
- Ellen Sheehan died on 23 July 1959 at age 82.
F, b. 1867, d. 14 January 1950
- Ellen Sheehan was born in 1867. She was the daughter of Patrick Sheehan and Ann Sexton.
- At the age of 32 years, Ellen Sheehan married Joseph Henry Horrocks, son of John Horrocks and Barbara Graham, in 1899 in Queensland.
- Ellen Sheehan died on 14 January 1950 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 16 January 1950 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Mary Ann Sheehan
F, b. between 1873 and 1878, d. 22 March 1950
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Mary Ann Sheehan was born between 1873 and 1878.
- Mary Ann Sheehan married Henry Burgess, son of George Burgess and Mary Ann Smith, on 22 July 1891 in Tasmania.
- On 14 August 1937,her husband, Henry Burgess died in Devon Hospital, Latrobe, at age 74.
- Mary Ann Sheehan died on 22 March 1950 in East Devonport, Tasmania.
- She was buried in Tasmania.
Children of Mary Ann Sheehan and Henry Burgess
- May Burgess b. 1892
- Basil Burgess+ b. 25 November 1893, d. 13 July 1955
- Sydney Burgess+ b. 23 June 1895, d. October 1977
- Florence Burgess+ b. 27 June 1897, d. 10 September 1922
- Frank Burgess b. 1899
- Norman Burgess b. 26 December 1900
- Laun Burgess b. 2 April 1903
- Corrie Burgess b. 29 January 1906
- Fredercik Burgess b. 22 October 1908, d. 3 March 1981
- Harry Burgess b. 12 August 1910, d. 31 July 1990
- Mary Burgess b. 12 August 1910
Elizabeth Ann Shepherd
F, b. circa 1845, d. 1929
- Elizabeth Ann Shepherd was born circa 1845. She was the daughter of William Shepherd and Sarah Ann Dewly.
- Elizabeth Ann Shepherd married Alfred Smoothy, son of John Smoothy and Ann Hymus, in 1867 in Queensland.
- On 21 July 1921,her husband, Alfred Smoothy died in Queensland at age 75.
- Elizabeth Ann Shepherd died in 1929 in Queensland.
Children of Elizabeth Ann Shepherd and Alfred Smoothy
- Alfred William Smoothy+ b. 1868
- Charles Edward Smoothy+ b. 1870, d. 27 September 1924
- Harriet Ann Smoothy b. 1873
- Alice Elizabeth Smoothy b. 1875
- Walter George Smoothy b. 1878, d. 18 June 1886
- Albert Ernest Smoothy+ b. 1881
- Thomas Smoothy b. 1883
- Annie Smoothy b. 1885
- George Walter Smoothy b. circa 1886, d. 1886
- Charlotte Smoothy b. 1888
- Andrew Peter Smoothy b. 1891
Reginald Harry Sheppard
M, b. circa 1895
- Reginald Harry Sheppard was born circa 1895.
- Reginald Harry Sheppard married Annie Ruby Suhr, daughter of Heinrich Carl Suhr and Maria Christina Thomsen, in 1930 in Queensland.
- Reginald Harry Sheppard and Annie Ruby Suhr appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Murra Murra. Reg was a farmer.
Caroline Elizabeth Sheppherd
F, b. circa 1822, d. 9 October 1904
- Caroline Elizabeth Sheppherd was born circa 1822 in England.
- She was the daughter of Daniel Sheppherd and Mary Edmund.
- Caroline Elizabeth Sheppherd married William Staines, son of William Staines and Rachel Flood, on 29 November 1844 in Lambeth, England.
- Caroline Elizabeth Sheppherd and William Staines immigrated to New South Wales in 1853. They came as assisted passengers on the "SS Herefordshire". William was 35 and Caroline 29. Their sons John aged 8 and William 5 were with them. A daughter Caroline was born on the voyage. William senior was listed as a railway worker. Another Staines family Frederick aged 24, Eliza aged 20 and William 2 were on the same ship.
- Caroline Elizabeth Sheppherd died on 9 October 1904 in New South Wales.
- She was buried in Molong Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1785
- Daniel Sheppherd was born circa 1785.
- Daniel Sheppherd married Mary Edmund in 1810.
F, b. 1866, d. 25 November 1908
- Catherine Sheridan was born in 1866.
- She was the daughter of Frank Sheriden and Ellen Plant.
- At the age of 20 years, Catherine Sheridan married Reuben Gowlett, son of William Gowlett and Sarah Ann Unwin, in 1886 in Queensland.
- Catherine Sheridan died on 25 November 1908 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 27 November 1908 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
F, b. 1871
F, b. 20 January 1843, d. 17 January 1934
- Jane Sheridan was born on 20 January 1843 in County Mayo, Ireland. She was the daugher of Richard Sheridan and Mary Ann Hughs.
- Jane Sheridan married Samuel Browne, son of William H(olden) Browne and Mary McCleary, circa 1870.
- Jane Sheridan and Samuel Browne immigrated to Brisbane on 22 February 1875. Samuel aged 31 and Jane 30 travelled with Holden, aged 2 on the Winefred from London.
- Jane Sheridan and Samuel Browne appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Cawdor. Samuel was a farmer.
- Jane Sheridan died on 17 January 1934 in Queensland at age 90.
- She was buried in Highfields Baptist Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1830
- Frank Sheriden was born circa 1830.
- Frank Sheriden married Ellen Plant circa 1860.
Ellen Charlotte Sherlock
F, b. 1860
F, b. circa 1860
- Elizabeth Sherriff was born circa 1860.
- Elizabeth Sherriff married Thomas Henry Wilson circa 1880.
F, b. circa 1855
- Ruth Shervey was born circa 1855.
F, b. 1844, d. 1 August 1924
- Ann Sherwood was also known as Hannah.
- She was born in 1844 in England.
- Her marriage, at 21 years, to William King was registered in the March 1865 Quarter in London Registration District.
- Ann Sherwood and William King immigrated to Queensland circa 1865.
- Ann Sherwood and William King appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. William was a farmer. Their sons William, Albert and Charles also lived in the district.
- Ann Sherwood died on 1 August 1924 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 3 August 1924 in Goombungee Cemetery.
F, b. circa 1880, d. September 1974
- May Sherwood was born circa 1880. She was the daughter of William Sherwood and Mary Elizabeth Burt.
- May Sherwood married Ernest George Harry Shum, son of Herbert Augustus Thomas Shum and Margarethe Mengel, in 1900 in Queensland.
- May Sherwood appeared on the Electoral Roll with Herbert Augustus Thomas Shum and Margarethe Mengel in 1909 in Perseverance. Herbert was a swayer. Their sons Ernest George (a blacksmith); Alfred Reuben (a sawyer); Sydney (a sawyer) ; daughter Ada and daughter in law May also lived at Perseverance.
- May Sherwood and Ernest George Harry Shum appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Perseverance. Ernest was a blacksmith.
- In March 1964,her husband, Ernest George Harry Shum died in Queensland.
- May Sherwood died in September 1974 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 30 September 1974 in Pinaroo Cemetery.
Mary Ann Shimmin
F, b. 1840, d. 1916
- Mary Ann Shimmin was born in 1840 in England. She was the daughter of John Shimmin.
- She immigrated to Brisbane on 20 November 1864. Daniel 24, and Mary Ann 22 travelled on the Fiery Star with their 3 year old son Daniel.
- Her marriage, at 29 years, to Daniel Ellis was registered in the December 1869 Quarter in Liverpool, Lancashire Registration District.
- In 1914,her husband, Daniel Ellis died in Queensland.
- Mary Ann Shimmin died in 1916 in Queensland.
Ivy Louisa Shipman
F, b. 1893, d. 1967
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
- Ivy Louisa Shipman was born in 1893 in Queensland. She was the daughter of Alice Maria and Samuel SHIPMAN.
- At the age of 28 years, Ivy Louisa Shipman married George Reynolds McNiff, son of Patrick McNiff and Ida Ethelinda L Johnston, in 1921 in New South Wales.
- In 1952,her husband, George Reynolds McNiff died in New South Wales.
- Ivy Louisa Shipman died in 1967 in New South Wales.
F, b. March 1850, d. September 1924
- Elizabeth Shire's birth was registered in the Chard, Somerset Registration District in the March 1850 Quarter.
- She was the daughter of Frederick William Shire and Mary Trask.
- At the age of 23 years and 7 months, Elizabeth Shire married John Hockey, son of Isaac Hockey and Eliza Clark, on 28 October 1873 in Shoreditch. John was a police constable 1873 Police Station, Kingston Road, England at the time of their marriage, Elizabeth lived in East Chinnock. Edward H. Lough and A. Henderson were witnesses.
- Elizabeth Shire and John Hockey appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in East Chinnock. John is shown as a 31 year old thatcher born Middle Chinnock, living with his wife Elizabeth 31 born East Chinnock and children George Walter 5 and Alice Louise 1 both born East Chinnock.
- Elizabeth Shire and John Hockey appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in East Chinnock. John is shown as a 41 year old thatcher born Middle Chinnock, living with his wife Elizabeth 41 born East Chinnock, and children George 15, a thatcher, Alice 11 daughter and Ada 4 all born East Chinnock.
- Elizabeth Shire and John Hockey appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Odcombe.
- Elizabeth Shire died in September 1924 in Somerset at age 74.
Frederick William Shire
M, b. 31 October 1813
- Frederick William Shire was baptized on 31 October 1813 in East Chinnock.
- Frederick William Shire married Mary Trask.
F, b. 1867
- Grace Shire was born in 1867.
- Her marriage, at 24 years, to Albert Hockey, daughter of Edmund Hockey and Sarah Anne Patten, was registered in the September 1891 Quarter in Yeovil, Somerset Registration District.
- Grace Shire and Albert Hockey appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Winscombe. Albert and Grace are living with Frances Shire aged about 13.
F, b. 1841
- Matilda Shire was born in 1841 in East Chinnock.
- At the age of 18 years, Matilda Shire married Walter Hockey, son of John Hockey and Elizabeth Napper, in December 1859 in West Chinnock.
- Matilda Shire and Walter Hockey appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in West Chinnock. Walter is shown as a 20 year old gardener, born West Chinnock living as a boarder with Joseph Mumford, a 67 year old sail cloth weaver born West Chinnock. Living with them are Walters wife, Matilda age 20, born East Chinnock and son Walter Richard 9m born East Chinnock and a 9 year old servant Ann Shire (most likely Matilda's sister) born East Chinnock.
Ellen Jefferis Shirley
F, b. 1908
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Jeffery
John Lawrence Shirley
M, b. 1872
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Jeffery
- John Lawrence Shirley was born in 1872 in Quainton, Buckinghamshire.
- His marriage, at 25 years, to Ellen Mary Jefferis, daughter of Edward Jefferis and Maria Emma Silvester Lasham, was registered in the June 1897 Quarter in Alton, Hampshire Registration District.
- John Lawrence Shirley and Ellen Mary Jefferis appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Woughton Ent, Buckinghamshire. John is shown as a 29 year old corn merchant, farmer born Quainton, Buckinghamshire and Ellen Mary as 26 born Alton Hampshire.
Frank Reginald Shirtiff
M, b. circa 1890
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Catherine (Katie) Shoecraft
F, b. 1890, d. 1978
- Catherine (Katie) Shoecraft was born in 1890 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Geroge Shoecraft and Catherine Lyons.
- Katie was a teacher at the Jubilee Vale State School.
- At the age of 29 years, Catherine (Katie) Shoecraft married William Kennedy Abbot Allen in 1919 in Queensland.
- Catherine (Katie) Shoecraft died in 1978 in Queensland.
M, b. 1850, d. 1902
- Geroge Shoecraft was born in 1850. He was the son of Peter Shoecraft and Mary Stenner.
- At the age of 27 years, Geroge Shoecraft married Catherine Lyons in 1877.
- On 7 July 1895,his wife, Catherine Lyons died. She died intestate and was of West Pairie near Jondaryan.
- Geroge Shoecraft died in 1902. He was a farmer and grazier of Crow's Nest.
- Probate for his estate was granted on 27 December 1902; to Patrick O'Brien Toowoomba and James Lyons of Nanango.