M, b. 1857, d. 27 June 1900
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Robinson
- William Robinson was born in 1857 in Yorkshire. William was 3 at the time he immigrated. (Compilers Note: may have been a transcript error on immigration records -William may have been 8 not 3 years old OR perhaps a second child named William was born in 1862.)
- He was the son of James Robinson and Elizabeth Dixon.
- At the time of the 7 April 1861 census, William Robinson was living in the household of James Robinson and Elizabeth Dixon in York. James is shown as a 44 year old labourer, born Tollerton, living with his wife Elizabeth 34, born Pickering and children Jane 12, Elizabeth 10, Ann 8, Mary 6 and William 4 born in York.
- William Robinson immigrated on 8 December 1865 to Queensland with James Robinson. James and Elizabeth travelled on the Queen of the South with their 5 children, Jane 17, Elizabeth 15, Ann 13, Mary 10 and William aged 3. The ship left London on 2 September 1865 and arrived in Brisbane on the 8 December 1865. The Captain was Captain J Purvis and the surgeon GJ Wood.
- At the age of 29 years, William Robinson married Rhonda Ann Randall on 16 December 1886.
- William Robinson died on 27 June 1900 in Queensland.
M, b. circa 1820
- William Robinson was born circa 1820.
- William Robinson married Mary Kefpzyt circa 1850.
William Adolphus Robinson
M, b. 24 June 1888, d. 22 September 1917
William Frederick Robinson
M, b. 19 August 1854, d. 9 July 1893
- William Frederick Robinson was born on 19 August 1854 in Peckham, England.
- He was the son of William Robinson and Mary Kefpzyt.
- At the age of 25 years, 9 months and 24 days, William Frederick Robinson married Sarah Ann Kingston, daughter of James Kingston and Sarah Henson, on 12 June 1880 in Queensland. Sarah and William lived on Ross Island after their marriage. Sometime between April1883 and September1883 they moved to Charters Towers . They moved from there to Bundaberg in the latter part of 1883 or early 1884. They then lived at North Bundaberg and ran a Boarding House.
- On 4 June 1889 he listed himself as a boarding house keeper when his children Lilley and Edward were enrolled at North Bundaberg School.
- William Frederick Robinson and Sarah Ann Kingston lived in North Bundaberg. William and Sarah did not live on the farm but ran a boarding house in North Bundaberg.
- On 9 April 1890 William applied for the grant of a lease on Portion No 4V, County of Cook, Parish of Otto, and area of 158 acres 3 rods in area. The land was later purchased and transferred after his death to Sarah Ann on 9 September 1895.
- William Frederick Robinson was granted a Deed of Grant on 9 April 1890 The agricultural farm (#722) was of 158 acres 3 rods in the Bundaberg District, County of Cook, Parish of Otto, Portion 4, No 83.170. After his death the Deed of Grant was transferred to Sarah Ann on 10 January 1896 for the sum of 19 pounds 16 shillings 11 pence.
- On 14 January 1891 William was applied for the grant of a lease on Portion No 19V, County of Cook, Parish of Electra and area of 201 acres 2 rods. This was granted and commenced on 01 July 1891. The lease was later transferred to Thomas Dunne. He had also applied for another lease on Portion No 29V, County of Gin Gin, Parish of Bowen on 8 October 1888 and area of 89 acres and 3 rods. The lease was granted on 1 July 1889 but this was cancelled and proclamined Crown Land.
- William Frederick Robinson died on 9 July 1893 in Bundaberg, Queensland, at age 38. He died from a gunshot wound. An inquest was held into his death (Ref JUS/215 #375/1893). On 09 JULY 1893 on a late Sunday afternoon at Bundaberg in parish of Otto, William was accidentaly shot by a man named James HEAD (who was living on their farm at Gooburrrum about 5 miles (8 km) from North Bundaberg) while sitting at the kitchen table, placed a loaded rifle on the table and it discharged when the trigger caught the corner of the table. Evidence from a local gunsmith who examined the gun stated that this was impossible to happen. Also evidence from the police who examined the room, stated that the bullet entered the wall behind where William was sitting was approx 15" from the floor and that the rifle would have to have been fired from a standing position. The doctor who examined William's body stated that the bullet entered the chest above the right breast and exited the left breast 5 inches lower and his opinion was that the gun was fired from a standing position. However the coroner disregarded these three crucial pieces of evidence and gave a verdict of accidental death. It was rumoured that HEAD and the Coroner were both Masons!!
- William was buried on 11 July 1893 in Bundaberg General Cemetery. There is no monument on his grave.
Children of William Frederick Robinson and Sarah Ann Kingston
- Agnes Elizabeth Sarah Robinson b. 6 May 1881, d. 25 September 1883
- Matilda Patience Robinson b. 4 September 1882, d. 1 April 1883
- Edward James Robinson b. 17 March 1884, d. 10 April 1952
- Lillian Florence Robinson b. 4 May 1886, d. 31 August 1968
- William Adolphus Robinson b. 24 June 1888, d. 22 September 1917
- Archibald Robinson b. 12 June 1890, d. 11 June 1917
- Emma Christina Robinson b. 23 February 1893, d. 15 December 1972
William Louis Robinson
M, b. 31 May 1864, d. 25 October 1900
- William Louis Robinson was born on 31 May 1864 in Queensland. His birth was announced in The Darling Downs Gazette "At Burnside, Toowoomba, on the 31st May, "Mrs. Louis Robinson of a son."
- He was the son of Louis Robinson and Harriet Ladner.
- At the age of 22 years, 9 months and 2 days, William Louis Robinson married Jane Ann Beer on 2 March 1887 in Queensland. They were married at her residence in Toowoomba. Jane died on 26 Dec 1896 at her residence, Clare Cottage, Lutwyche. William was an employee of the Electric Telegraph Department at the time. There were 5 children. They lived in a number of places Maryborough, Brisbane.
- At the age of 34 years and 28 days, William Louis Robinson married Agnes Smith (youngest daughter of James Smith formerly of Gympie) on 29 June 1898 in Sandgate, Queensland.
- William Louis Robinson died on 25 October 1900 in Queensland at age 36. He was living at Roma at the time.
Eliza Wilhelmina Trail Robson
F, b. 19 May 1846, d. 15 March 1934
- Eliza Wilhelmina Trail Robson was born on 19 May 1846 in Orkney, Scotland. She was the daughter of George Robson and Janet Murray.
- At the age of 26 years, 3 months and 4 days, Eliza Wilhelmina Trail Robson married Magnus Mowat on 23 August 1872 in Orkney, Scotland.
- Eliza Wilhelmina Trail Robson immigrated to Brisbane on 16 March 1884. Eliza 36, sailed on the Shannon from Glasgow with her children - Ann 10, George 8, Janet 6, Margaret 2 and Magnus 1. Her husband was not on the ship. Two more children were born to Magnus and Eliza, after Eliza arrived in Queensland.
- On 26 March 1909,her husband, Magnus Mowat died in Queensland at age 54.
- Eliza Wilhelmina Trail Robson died on 15 March 1934 in Queensland at age 87.
Children of Eliza Wilhelmina Trail Robson and Magnus Mowat
- Annie Jane Mowat+ b. 29 September 1872, d. 17 August 1951
- George Robert Mowat b. 4 February 1874, d. 22 April 1917
- Jessie Robson Mowat b. 1878, d. 1947
- William Adamson Mowat b. 9 June 1878, d. 5 September 1920
- Margaret Lyon Mowat+ b. 17 June 1880, d. 25 October 1935
- Magnus Mowat b. 22 August 1882, d. 26 August 1943
- Alexander Miller Mowat b. 4 February 1885, d. 6 June 1885
- Catherine Mowat+ b. 7 August 1887, d. 5 June 1952
F, b. 1848, d. 23 March 1911
- Otago - 22 Dec 1882: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Hannah Robson was most likely born in 1848 in Scotland. She was the daughter of Edward Robson and Mary Bell.
- Hannah Robson married John McLauchlan circa 1870.
- Hannah Robson and John McLauchlan immigrated to Brisbane on 5 April 1883. John 41 and Hannah 35 travelled on the Otago which departed Glasgow on 22 Dec 1882, with their chldren John 10, William 2 and Catherine 1. Catherine died on the voyage.
- Hannah Robson and John McLauchlan appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Ravensbourne. John was a farmer as was their son William.
- Hannah Robson and John McLauchlan appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1905 living at Ravensbourne. John was a farmer and Hannah carried out domestic duties. Their son William was also a farmer at Ravensbourne.
- Hannah Robson and John McLauchlan appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1909 living at Ravensbourne. John was a farmer. Their sons John, William and Charles were also farmers at Ravensbourne.
- Hannah Robson died on 23 March 1911 in Queensland.
- Hannah was buried in Ravensbourne Cemetery.
F, b. circa 1820
- Justine Roch was born circa 1820.
- Justine Roch married Andreas Panzram circa 1845.
M, b. circa 1900
M, b. circa 1870
- John Rock was born circa 1870.
- John Rock married Jane Dries in 1892 in New South Wales.
F, b. circa 1870
- Maria Rock was born circa 1870.
- Maria Rock married Joseph Burnham in 1901 in Queensland.
Pearl Ruby Violet Rock
F, b. 1906
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
Arthur William Rockett
M, b. 13 August 1882, d. 18 November 1956
- Arthur William Rockett was born on 13 August 1882 in Gloucestershire.
- In 1901 he was a solicitor's clerk.
- At the age of 54 years, 10 months and 2 days, Arthur William Rockett married Ida Beatrice Vowden, daughter of William Vowden and Elizabeth Weight, on 15 June 1937 in Henleaze, Gloucestershire. Arthur was a widower at the time of his marriage to Ida. Witnesses to the marriage were Walter John Rockett , Percival Mansbridge (Ida's brothe-in-law), Archibald Vowden (Ida's brother) Edith Mansbridge (Edith's sister) and Florence Emily Bishop.
- Arthur William Rockett died on 18 November 1956 in Horfield, Gloucestershire, at age 74. He died from right ventriculer failure and bronchiectasis.
- Arthur was buried in Westbury-on-Tyne, Gloucestershire.
F, b. circa 1900
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
Florence Elizabeth Rockwood
F, b. circa 1910, d. 1955
- Florence Elizabeth Rockwood was born circa 1910. She was the daughter of William ROCKWOOD and Florence RILEY.
- Florence Elizabeth Rockwood married Walter George Schreiber, son of Wilhelm Franz Herman Schreiber and Pauline Auguste Morgenstern, circa 1937.
- Florence Elizabeth Rockwood died in 1955 in Queensland.
F, b. circa 1810
- Amelia Rodda was born circa 1810.
- Amelia Rodda married William Williams circa 1830.
F, b. circa 1885
Agnes Howet Rodden
F, b. 13 April 1882, d. 19 June 1937
- Agnes Howet Rodden was born on 13 April 1882 in Scotland. She was the daugher of Robert and Margaret Rodden.
- At the age of 31 years, Agnes Howet Rodden married William McLauchlan, son of John McLauchlan and Hannah Robson, in 1914 in Queensland.
- Agnes Howet Rodden and William McLauchlan appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1921 and 1930 living at Ravensbourne. William was a farmer as was his brother John.
- Agnes Howet Rodden died on 19 June 1937 at age 55.
Alice Heath Rodden
F, b. 7 February 1912, d. 10 April 2007
- Alice Heath Rodden was born on 7 February 1912 in Queensland. She was the daughter of James and Frances Elizabeth Rodden.
- She appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1936 living at Wongamere, Morven. She lived with her parents and carried out home duties.
- She appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Wilga Hospital, 144 Mort Street, Toowoomba. She was a nurse.
- On 4 November 1947 she was registered as a nurse in New South Wales having trained at Wilga Hospital in Toowoomba.
- Alice Heath Rodden married John Vincent Mitchell, son of Francis Augustus Charles Emanuel (Gus) Mitchell and Mary Ann (Molly) Gleeson, circa 1950.
- Alice Heath Rodden appeared on the Electoral Roll with Francis Augustus Charles Emanuel (Gus) Mitchell in 1954 in 239 James Street, Toowoomba. His son John, a labourer and John's wife Alice lived with them.
- Alice Heath Rodden and John Vincent Mitchell appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1958 living at Wongamere, Morven. John was the station manager.
- Alice Heath Rodden and John Vincent Mitchell appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1963 and 1968 living at Highfields Road. John was a farmer.
- Alice Heath Rodden and John Vincent Mitchell appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1972 living at 289 Tor Street, Toowoomba. He was a farmer.
- Alice Heath Rodden and John Vincent Mitchell appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1977 living at West Haldon, Greenmount. He was a farmer.
- On 2 October 1987,her husband, John Vincent Mitchell died in Queensland at age 82.
- Alice Heath Rodden died on 10 April 2007 in Dalby at age 95.
F, b. circa 1905
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
F, b. 22 August 1802
- Elizabeth Rodgers was baptized on 22 August 1802 in Merriott.
- At the age of 23 years, 4 months and 26 days, Elizabeth Rodgers married John Mitchell on 17 January 1826 in Merriott.
F, b. circa 1885
- Harriet Rodgers was born circa 1885.
- Harriet Rodgers married John Joshua Jarmain circa 1900.
Frederick J Rodway
M, b. 1883
M, b. 1857, d. 1941
- George Rodway was born in 1857 in Gloucestershire. His birth was registered in the Dursley (includes Wooton Under Edge) Registration District in the December Quarter.
- At the age of 26 years, George Rodway married Elizabeth Mitchell Vowden, daughter of James Vowden and Elizabeth Mitchell, on 5 March 1883 in Gloucestershire. At the time of her marriage Elizabeth lived at William Street, Bristol as did George who was a fireman. Witnesses to the marriage were George Hurst and Elizabeth Weight.
- In 1901 he was a railway engine driver.
- George Rodway and Elizabeth Mitchell Vowden appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Gloucestershire.
- His death was recorded with the Gloucestershire Registration District in the 1941 Quarter.
F, b. circa 1854
- Charts: Descendants of John Jones
- Louisa Roebuck was born circa 1854 in Bloxwich.
- Her marriage to James Jones, son of Charles Jones and Harriet Massey, was registered in the September 1877 Quarter in Walsall, Staffordshire Registration District.
- Louisa Roebuck and James Jones appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Walsall Foreign. James is shown as a 29 year old Awl Blade Maker born Bloxwich living with his wife Louise 27 born Bloxwich and daughters Hannah aged 3 and Harriett aged 1. Both were born in Bloxwich JONES.
F, b. circa 1815
- Louise Roefke was born circa 1815.
- Louise Roefke married Johann Gotleib Sperling circa 1840.
F, b. 1801, d. 1888
- Catherine Roff was born in 1801 in Germany.
- Catherine Roff married Lenhardt Gerhardt circa 1825.
- Catherine Roff died in 1888 in Queensland.
Charles Henry Roff
M, b. 1885, d. 1952
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Charles August Rogash
M, b. 10 June 1888, d. 30 March 1964
Herbert Ernest Rogash
M, b. 20 July 1895, d. 18 September 1961
- Herbert Ernest Rogash was born on 20 July 1895 in Victoria.
- He was the son of Johann Gottieb Ferdinand (Robert) Rogash and Emiline Eleanor (Maria) Lindner.
- At the age of 22 years and 26 days, Herbert Ernest Rogash married Agnes Maud Loveday, daughter of Thomas Edwin Loveday and Sarah Elizabeth Gould, on 15 August 1917 in Queensland.
- Herbert Ernest Rogash died on 18 September 1961 in Queensland at age 66.