F, b. 18 July 1630
F, b. 30 October 1658
M, b. 1663, d. 16 September 1725
- Nicholas Chase was born in 1663 in East Meon, England.
- He was the son of Nicholas Chase and Joan Unknown.
- Nicholas Chase was christened on 9 August 1663 in East Meon, England.
- At the age of 22 years, Nicholas Chase married Jane May on 14 January 1684/85 in East Meon, England.
- Nicholas Chase died on 16 September 1725 in East Meon, England.
- WILL OF NICHOLAS CHASE
ch 9 Aug 1663, Buried 16 Sep 1725.
Made 23 Jan 1718, proved 13 Sep 1725
"In the name of God -amen I NICHOLAS CHASE of the parish of Eastmeon in the County of Southton, being aged and infirm but of sound and perfect mind and memory, praised be God almighty, therefore, and considering the uncertainty of this mortal life doe make and ordain this my last will and Testament in manner and form following. First, I bequeath my soul into the hands of Almighty God hoping through the merits, death and passion of my dear saviour, Jesus Christ, to receive full and free pardon and forgiveness of all my sins and to inherit Everlasting life and my body I commit to the earth to be decently buried at the discretion of my Executrix hereafter named in this my last will and testament. And as for my worldly estate which it hath please God to bless me with in this life. I give an dispell therofe in manner and form following. Whereas I have surrendered into the hands of the Lord of the manner (manor) of Eastmeon in the County of Southton all my copy hold lands in the tythings of meon manner (manor) and meon Church being a messuage barn and seven acres of Land be the same, more or less, to the use of such person or persons and fore such Estate and Estates and under such conditions and limitations as I should in and by my last will and Testiment limit, nominate and appoint now in persuance of sail surrenders. I do hereby give, divise and bequeath all my copyhold lands so by me surrendered as aforesaid. To the use and behoofe of my Dear and Loving wife Jane Chase for and during the Form of her natural life and from after her Decease, behoofe of my loving sone, William Chase, Roert Chase and John Chase and their heirs and assignes forever, But of this condition that the said William Chase, Robert Chase and John Chase shall within tewelve months after the decease of y loving wife Jane Chase. They, their heirs or assignes pay or cause to be paid unto my daughter Jane, the wife of William Yates, five pounds of goods and Lawfull money of Great Brittan unto my daughter Joan the wife of William Harfield of Bishop's Waltham which said sums my will is shall be paid by the above named William Chase, Robert Chase and John Chase equally between them out of the above named barn and seven acres of ?? land. Item, I give and bequeath unto my daughter, Martha ---------- (there is a fold in the paper making that word unreadable) wife or Relict of Simon Thetford after the decease of my loving wife, on messuages garden and orchard situate, lying and being in Eastmeon with the appurtenance there unto belonging to her heirs and assignes for Ever. Item, I give and bequeath unto my son, Thomas Chase one shilling to be paid within six months of my decease. Item, all my goods chattels and personal estate whatsoever. I give, devise and bequeath unto my loving wife, Jane Chase, whom I make my full and Sole Executrix of this my last will and Testament - hereby Revoking and making void all former wills by me at any time heartofore made in witness thereof I have to this my last will and Testament sett my hand and seal this Twenty third day of January in the fifth year of the Reign of our Sovereigne Lord George, by the Grace of God of Great Britain, France and Ireland King Defender of the Faith c
Ct and in the year of our Lord God, one thousand seven hundred and eighteen.
Signed sealed published and Declaredby the said Nicholas Chase to be his last will and Testament in the resence of witnesses signed in his presence as witness _______
The mark of
(When I copied the will the paper was too short and the witnesses names were omitted) W.
M, b. 2 March 1633, d. 1683
M, b. 20 August 1600
M, b. 1549, d. 1615
- Nicholas Chase was born in 1549 in East Meon.
- At the age of 25 years, Nicholas Chase married Constance Pink on 4 May 1574 in East Meon.
- Nicholas Chase died in 1615 in East Meon.
F, b. 8 July 1744
F, b. 1746, d. 1840
- Rebecca Chase was born in 1746 in East Meon, England.
- She was the daughter of John Chase and Hannah Lillywhite.
- Rebecca Chase was christened on 10 August 1746 in East Meon, England.
- At the age of 20 years, Rebecca Chase married Richard Newland, son of Richard Newland and Mary Linny, on 6 July 1766 in East Meon, England. Witnesses to the marriage were Peter Luff and Thomas Habin.
- Rebecca Chase died in 1840 in East Meon.
Children of Rebecca Chase and Richard Newland
- William Newland b. 23 November 1766, d. 1850
- Olive Newland b. 1768, d. 1831
- Hannah Newland b. 1769, d. 1852
- Maria Newland b. 1771
- Martha Newland+ b. 1774, d. 1851
- Sarah Newland b. 1774
- Frances Newland b. 1778
- Jane Newland b. 1780
- James Newland b. 1781
- Elizabeth Newland b. 1785
- Joseph Newland b. 1788
M, b. 1695
F, b. 19 February 1736/37
- Sarah Chase was christened on 19 February 1736/37 in East Meon, England.
- She was the daughter of John Chase and Hannah Lillywhite.
- At the age of 26 years, 5 months and 5 days, Sarah Chase married Thomas Blackman on 24 July 1763 in East Meon. Witnesses to the marriage were Thomas Harbin and Thomas Wells.
F, b. 7 May 1749, d. May 1749
M, b. 25 April 1685
M, b. 16 December 1602
M, b. 1691
Arthur G P Chater
M, b. 1902
Augustus Dixon Chater
M, b. circa 1865, d. 1937
Elsie A A Chater
F, b. 1895
Ivy M T Chater
F, b. 1892
Ralph A G Chater
M, b. 1890
Rupert T D Chater
M, b. 1900
Daisy Vernice Chatton
F, b. 9 February 1910, d. 1987
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Daisy Vernice Chatton was born on 9 February 1910.
- At the age of 19 years, 6 months and 8 days, Daisy Vernice Chatton married Maurice Charles Sigley, son of Leslie Joshua Sigley and Mary Agnes McMahon, on 17 August 1929. They had four children.
- In 1974,her husband, Maurice Charles Sigley died in New Zealand.
- Daisy Vernice Chatton died in 1987 in New Zealand.
Myrtle May Chatwin
F, b. 31 May 1911, d. 9 March 1990
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Myrtle May Chatwin was born on 31 May 1911. She was the daughter of Roslyn Graham CHATWIN and Flora Helen RUSSELL.
- At the age of 26 years, 4 months and 20 days, Myrtle May Chatwin married Arnold Tasman Poke, son of Alfred John Poke and Georgina Burgess, on 20 October 1937.
- On 14 May 1984,her husband, Arnold Tasman Poke died in Tasmania at age 73.
- Myrtle May Chatwin died on 9 March 1990 in Tasmania at age 78.
- She was buried in Wynyard Cemetery.
Alwyn Cecil Cheesman
M, b. 1885, d. 1959
Edgar Alfred Cheesman
M, b. 1879
Edwin Thomas Cheesman
M, b. 1869, d. 1877
Ethel Ellen Cheesman
F, b. 1877
Flora Agnes Cheesman
F, b. 1875
Herbert Wilfred Cheesman
M, b. 1882, d. 26 December 1882
Joseph Edgar Cheesman
M, b. circa 1845, d. 1923
- Joseph Edgar Cheesman was born circa 1845. He was the son of Thomas Chessman and Mary Matilda Adams.
- Joseph Edgar Cheesman married Mary Horrigan in 1868 in Queensland.
- On 27 December 1882,Joseph Edgar Cheesman's son, Herbert Wilfred Cheesman was buried in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
- Joseph Edgar Cheesman and Mary Horrigan appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Goombungee. Joseph was a farmer as was their son Edgar.
- Joseph Edgar Cheesman died in 1923 in Queensland.
Children of Joseph Edgar Cheesman and Mary Horrigan
Mary Norah Cheesman
F, b. 1873, d. 7 June 1957