Walter George Schreiber
M, b. 1909
Wilhelm Franz Herman Schreiber
M, b. circa 1875, d. 1914
- Wilhelm Franz Herman Schreiber was born circa 1875. He was the son of Heinrich SCHEIBER and Wilhelmine UTZ.
- He was the son of Heinrich Schreiber and Wilhelmine Utz.
- Wilhelm Franz Herman Schreiber married Pauline Auguste Morgenstern, daughter of David Morgenstern and Guistene (Justine) Bischoff, in 1900 in Queensland.
- In 1901 Wilhelm Franz Herman Schreiber and Heinrich Schreiber lived in Djuan. Henrich and Wilhelm were listed on the Crow's Nest Post Office directory as farmers of Djuan.
- Wilhelm Franz Herman Schreiber and Pauline Auguste Morgenstern appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Bergen. Wilhelm was a farmer and Paulina carried out domestic duties. Wilhelm's father Heinrich also farmed in the area.
- Wilhelm Franz Herman Schreiber died in 1914 in Queensland.
Wilhelm Otto Schreiber
M, b. circa 1900, d. 1968
- Wilhelm Otto Schreiber was born circa 1900. He was the son of Heinrich Friedrich Carl Schreiber and Johanna Knack.
- Wilhelm Otto Schreiber married Emma Augusta Englart in 1915 in Queensland.
- Wilhelm Otto Schreiber and Emma Augusta Englart appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Pinelands. Wilhelm was a building contractor.
- Wilhelm Otto Schreiber died in 1968 in Queensland.
Heinrich Richard Schreyer
M, b. circa 1860
- Heinrich Richard Schreyer was born circa 1860.
- Heinrich Richard Schreyer married Bertha Justine Wilhelmine Renauld in 1886 in Queensland.
Paul McWilliam (Max) Schreyer
M, b. 1894, d. 1976
- Paul McWilliam (Max) Schreyer was born in 1894 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Heinrich Richard Schreyer and Bertha Justine Wilhelmine Renauld.
- At the age of 31 years, Paul McWilliam (Max) Schreyer married Ruby May Cooper in 1925 in Queensland.
- Paul McWilliam (Max) Schreyer and Ruby May Cooper appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Nutgrove. Max was a farmer.
- Paul McWilliam (Max) Schreyer died in 1976 in Queensland.
Mary (Anna) Schriebe
F, b. 1870, d. 26 March 1911
- Mary (Anna) Schriebe was born in 1870 in Germany.
- Mary (Anna) Schriebe married Carl August Vandersee, son of Johann Vandersee and Maria Goldewski, circa 1887.
- Mary (Anna) Schriebe and Carl August Vandersee immigrated to Brisbane on 13 March 1888. Carl, 27 and Anna 17, travelled on the Waroonga. Carl's older brother Christian (Wilhelm) had arrived in Queensland with his wife and family in January 1884 . August Ratz, 25 was also on the ship.
- Mary (Anna) Schriebe and Carl August Vandersee appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1908 living at Gowrie Junction. Carl was a farmer.
- Mary (Anna) Schriebe died on 26 March 1911 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 27 March 1911 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Children of Mary (Anna) Schriebe and Carl August Vandersee
- Freidrich Wilhelm Vandersee b. 1888, d. 1890
- Elizabeth Vandersee b. 1891, d. 2 December 1974
- Carl Vandersee b. 25 March 1893, d. 1 June 1968
- Otto Vandersee+ b. 14 February 1895, d. 30 June 1934
- Clara Vandersee b. 14 February 1898, d. 20 February 1951
- Olga Vandersee b. 1900, d. 21 December 1942
- August Vandersee b. 1902, d. 1902
- Max Vandersee+ b. 29 December 1904, d. 3 October 1987
- Theodore Vandersee b. 1907
- John Heinrich Vandersee b. 1909, d. 27 September 1959
Dorothea Ernestine Schroder
F, b. 1837, d. 16 March 1876
- Johan Caeser - 6 February 1866: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Dorothea Ernestine Schroder was born in 1837 in Prussia. She was the daughter of Michael Schroder and Dorothea Barkhold.
- At the age of 20 years, Dorothea Ernestine Schroder married Wilhelm Stark in 1857 in Prussia.
- Dorothea Ernestine Schroder and Wilhelm Stark immigrated to Queensland on 6 February 1866. Wilhelm, aged 31 and Dorothea aged 29, travelled on the Johan Caesar with their children August 1, Auguste 7 and Carl 4.
- Dorothea Ernestine Schroder died on 16 March 1876 in Highfields, Queensland.
Children of Dorothea Ernestine Schroder and Wilhelm Stark
- Auguste Stark b. 1858
- Carl (Charles) Stark+ b. 11 December 1861, d. 12 January 1928
- August Stark b. 1864, d. 18 February 1880
- Herman Stark+ b. 1868, d. November 1935
- August Carl Starck+ b. December 1868, d. 1939
- William Stark+ b. 19 November 1871, d. 14 May 1962
- Christian (Albert) Stark+ b. 18 April 1875, d. 30 December 1954
Peter Heinrich Schroder
M, b. circa 1850
Theodore Carl Schroder
M, b. 9 August 1900, d. 1974
Evelyn May Schroeder
F, b. circa 1910
Maria Christine Schroeder
F, b. 1829, d. 20 February 1910
- Maria Christine Schroeder was born in 1829 in Germany. She was the daugther of John George Schroeder and Marie.
- At the age of 37 years, Maria Christine Schroeder married Jurgen (Georgen) Widderich in October 1866 in Queensland. At the time of their marriage Maria was a widow by the name of Louis.
- Maria Christine Schroeder died on 20 February 1910 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 21 October 1910 in Pittsworth Cemetery. SEC1-003-0165.
Freidereke Maria Schubert
F, b. 1846, d. 29 June 1911
- Freidereke Maria Schubert was born in 1846 in Ukermark, Germany. She was the daughter of Frederick Schubert and Frederica Hentz.
- At the age of 28 years, Freidereke Maria Schubert married Carl Frederick Wilhelm (Bill) Reinke, son of Carl Friedrich (Wilhelm) Reinke and Louise Kreatzmann, on 15 November 1874 in Ukermark, Brandenburg, Prussia.
- Freidereke Maria Schubert immigrated on 26 February 1876 to Queensland with Carl Friedrich (Wilhelm) Reinke and Louise Kreatzmann. Carl F W, 48, and Louise 45, travelled on the Indus with their nine children Carl A 25, Wilhelm F 20, Marie C 18, Ferdinand L 15, Christian 14, Louise F 12, Ferdinand 10, Hannah L 7, Marie L 4. With the family were Carl F Reinke 27 and Fredericke 30 and Anna , an infant. The family travelled from Maryborough to Meringandan where they took up land at Goombungee.
- Freidereke Maria Schubert and Louisa Annie (Anna) Reinke appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1905 living at Chermside. They both carried out domestic duties.
- Freidereke Maria Schubert died on 29 June 1911 in Queensland.
Children of Freidereke Maria Schubert and Carl Frederick Wilhelm (Bill) Reinke
M, b. 1 February 1914
M, b. circa 1900
Agnes Emma Schultz
F, b. 1897, d. 20 March 1976
- Agnes Emma Schultz was born in 1897 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Johann Schultz and Agnes Alwyne Tegge.
- At the age of 16 years, Agnes Emma Schultz married Lugwig Julius Johann Vonhoff, son of Reinhardt Johann Ferdinand Vonhoff and Johanna Wilhelmine Hartwig, on 8 March 1913 in Queensland.
- Agnes Emma Schultz appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Groomsville.
- She and Lugwig Julius Johann Vonhoff appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1954 living at Groomsville.
- On 7 September 1969,her husband, Lugwig Julius Johann Vonhoff died at age 77.
- Agnes Emma Schultz died on 20 March 1976.
- She was buried on 23 March 1976 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
M, b. 1883
- Albert Schultz was born in 1883.
- On 18 March 1917 August Vonhoff and Albert Schultz were involved in an accident. The Brisbane Courier reported:- "Albert Schultz, a. married man, 34 years of age, residing at Goombungee, was thrown out of a sulky when driving along Highfields road yesterday. He received a fractured right collarbone. Another man, named August Vonhoff, who was with him at the time, was also thrown out, and received abrasions on face, nose, and lip. The ambulance rendered first aid."
Albert Joseph Schultz
M, b. 1880, d. 15 May 1957
- Albert Joseph Schultz was born in 1880.
- He was the son of Martin Schultz and Auguste Panzram.
- Albert Joseph Schultz immigrated on 24 May 1881 with Martin Schultz and Auguste Panzram. Martin aged 33, and Auguste aged 29 travelled on the Zamora with their children Johann 7, Martin 6, Anna 3 and Albert 1.
- At the age of 28 years, Albert Joseph Schultz married Amelia Fitch, daughter of John Fitch and Karolina Puschmann, on 19 November 1908 in Queensland.
- Albert Joseph Schultz died on 15 May 1957 in Yarraman.
F, b. 1878
Anna Matilda Minna Schultz
F, b. 1887, d. 1977
- Anna Matilda Minna Schultz was born in 1887 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Carl August Schultz and Augusta Henriette Wenzel Abraham.
- In 1888,Anna Matilda Minna Schultz's father, Carl August Schultz died in Queensland. He died of pneumonia.
- Anna Matilda Minna Schultz died in 1977 in Queensland.
Annie Augusta Schultz
F, b. 1887
Annie Elizabeth Schultz
F, b. 1899, d. 1958
- Annie Elizabeth Schultz was born in 1899 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Carl Herman Schultz and Mary Louisa Calcutt.
- At the age of 20 years, Annie Elizabeth Schultz married Christian Ludwig (Louie Christie) Gesler, son of George (Otto) Gesler and Maria (Mary) Paulina Klein, in 1919 in Queensland.
- Annie Elizabeth Schultz and Christian Ludwig (Louie Christie) Gesler appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Douglas. He was a farmer.
- Annie Elizabeth Schultz died in 1958 in Queensland.
Bertha Albertine Caroline Schultz
F, b. 1880, d. 20 May 1959
- Bertha Albertine Caroline Schultz was born in 1880 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Carl August Schultz and Augusta Henriette Wenzel Abraham.
- At the age of 18 years, Bertha Albertine Caroline Schultz married Heinrich Politch, son of Carl Politsch and Margaretha Gerhardt, in 1898 in Queensland. They settled on a dairy farm at Woodleighton near Maclagan. Bertha became a midwife and bush nurse much demand.
- On 7 February 1946,her husband, Heinrich Politch died in Queensland.
- Bertha Albertine Caroline Schultz died on 20 May 1959 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Evergreen Cemetery.
Carl (Herman) Schultz
M, b. circa 1839, d. October 1875
- Carl (Herman) Schultz was born circa 1839. He was the son of Frederick Schultz and Minnie Shay.
- Carl (Herman) Schultz married Marie Louise Wilhelmine (Minnie) Gladigan on 19 January 1869 in Gross Rossau, Madegurb, Prussia. Carl was a master taylor and musician.
- Carl (Herman) Schultz and Marie Louise Wilhelmine (Minnie) Gladigan immigrated in 1872. Carl and Minnie were able to pay their own passage to Australia.
- Carl (Herman) Schultz selected land - Carl had applied for 100 acres at Gowrie Junction. He and Wilhelmine moved onto the block and began to clear it almost immediatelly
on 12 May 1875.
- Carl (Herman) Schultz died in October 1875. He died from accidental strychnine poisoning when he mistook a packet of strychnine for Glauber's salts which he intended to use as a relief for a distended stomach. Minnie continued on the farm with the children.
- The following article appeared in the The Queenslander on 6 November 1875. " A CASE of accidental poisoning occurred, last Saturday, at Gowrie Junction. Oppressed by the heat of the day, a German settler, named Hermann Shultz, retired to his bed, having previously partaken of a hearty dinner. He subsequently drank a quantity of vinegar and water mixed with baking soda, and, to relieve the pain he afterwards experienced, he took a dose from a packet which he believed to contain Glauber salts. The packet from which the dose was obtained was found in a hat left by a countryman in Shultz's possession, and it contained poison —strychnine—for poisoning native dogs. Three grains of the powder given to a dog on Sunday at Toowoomba, terminated the animal's existence in twenty minutes. The quantity taken by deceased in mistake for salts was sufficient to poison fourteen or sixteen persons. At the enquiry, held on Saturday, before the Police Magistrate, Minna Shultz, wife of the deceased, deposed: We have been at Gowrie Junction for six months; yesterday deceased went to work as usual; he came home at dinner time, and partook of a good dinner ; the weather being hot he went to lie down; about three o'clock he was seized with a fit; he said he had a cramp in his stomach; he had three severe fits, and two that were not so bad; he died about half-past four o'clock in the afternoon ; he has not been well for some time past; he was in the thirty-seventh year of his age ; we have been three years in the country; and have three children. Caspar Ulrich deposed : I have been shepherding on Weranga station ; I arrived at Toowoomba about fourteen days since; I met deceased but Wednesday week at Wockner's hotel; I went with him to Benjamin's store to buy material for a pair of trousers; deceased was a tailor, and was going to make trousers for me ; I bought a hat as well; my old hat was rolled up in the parcel with the cloth, and taken away by deceased ; when he brought me the trousers I asked him for the old hat; he said, "It was thrown away at Benjamin's;" there was poison in the lining of the hat; I hid it for poisoning native dogs at the Weranga station ; I forgot that the poison was in the lining of my old hat; I kept it in my hat because I had previously kept it in my pocket, and had tasted it when chewing my tobacco ; I did not afterwards carry it with my tobacco in my pocket; the packet in my hat contained strychnine ; I had a couple of glasses of grog, and never thought of the poison after buying the cloth; the poison was given to me by Mr. Sele, the manager of the station. Minna Shultz, recalled, said: After dinner deceased drank a lot of vinegar and water and baking-soda; he took also a portion of a powder I have given to Dr. Roberta ; it was the first time he had taken any of that powder; I found the powder in an old hat belonging to a shepherd ; a man at Wockner's public-house gave the hat to deceased.— D. D. Gazette."
- He was buried in Glencoe Bethlehem Lutheran cemetery.
Carl August Schultz
M, b. 4 May 1876, d. 22 January 1955
- Carl August Schultz was born on 4 May 1876 in Highfields, Queensland.
- He was the son of Carl August Schultz and Augusta Henriette Wenzel Abraham.
- At the age of 22 years, 10 months and 4 days, Carl August Schultz married Maria Elizabetn Trost, daughter of Justus David Trost and Amelia Catherina Frahm, on 8 March 1899 in Queensland. Their first home was at Silverleigh. Carl was a dairy farmer and butcher. When prickley pear invaded the family moved their herd to Inverlaw near Kingaroy in the early 1900's. Carl became a bore sinker and carried grain to suppliment the farm income.
- In 1920,his wife, Maria Elizabetn Trost died in Queensland. Carl and Maria had eight children. After her death he remarried to Annie Natallier in 1922 and fathered a further six sons.
- Carl August Schultz died on 22 January 1955 in Queensland at age 78. He was one of the founding members of the Kingaroy Shire Council. a member of the Inverlaw School Committe, a member of the Kingaroy Show Society and the Hospital Board. He was also an active member of his church.
- He was buried in Taabinga Cemetery.
Carl August Schultz
M, b. 1838, d. 1888
- Carl August Schultz was born in 1838.
- He was the son of Carl Friedrich Schulz and Louise Freitag.
- At the age of 36 years, Carl August Schultz married Augusta Henriette Wenzel Abraham, daughter of Wilhelm Abraham and Fredrieke Wenzel, in 1874 in Queensland.
- Carl August Schultz died in 1888 in Queensland. He died of pneumonia.
Children of Carl August Schultz and Augusta Henriette Wenzel Abraham
- Carl August Schultz b. 4 May 1876, d. 22 January 1955
- Friedrich Wilhelm (William) Schultz+ b. 12 April 1877, d. 31 July 1955
- Bertha Albertine Caroline Schultz+ b. 1880, d. 20 May 1959
- Eda Amelia Schultz b. 9 December 1881, d. 26 May 1960
- Theodore Daniel Stephan Schultz+ b. 1885, d. 24 February 1945
- Anna Matilda Minna Schultz b. 1887, d. 1977
Carl Herman Schultz
M, b. circa 1872, d. 1909
- Carl Herman Schultz was born circa 1872.
- He was the son of Carl (Herman) Schultz and Marie Louise Wilhelmine (Minnie) Gladigan.
- Carl Herman Schultz married Mary Louisa Calcutt in 1898 in Queensland.
- Carl Herman Schultz and Mary Louisa Calcutt appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Djuan. Carl was a farmer.
- Carl Herman Schultz died in 1909 in Queensland.
Christian August Schultz
M, b. 1907, d. 17 April 1964
- Christian August Schultz was born in 1907 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Theodore Daniel Stephan Schultz and Marie Wilhelmine Bertha Reinke.
- Christian August Schultz appeared on the Electoral Roll with Theodore Daniel Stephan Schultz in 1930 in Haden. Theodore was a farmer, son Christy was a labouer and Maria carried out home duties.
- At the age of 26 years, Christian August Schultz married Gladys Ruth Oliver, daughter of Anthony James Oliver and Dorothea Lucht, in 1933 in Queensland.
- Christian August Schultz and Gladys Ruth Oliver appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Coalbank. Christian was a carrier.
- On 29 June 1947,his wife, Gladys Ruth Oliver died in Queensland.
- Christian August Schultz died on 17 April 1964 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 19 August 1964 in Goombungee Cemetery.
Clara Emily Schultz
F, b. 1902
Clara Mabel Schultz
F, b. 1890