M, b. 1838, d. 21 December 1910
- Thomas Walsh was born in 1838 in Kilkenny, Ireland.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Cabarlah. Thomas was a farmer.
- Thomas Walsh died on 21 December 1910 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 23 December 1910 in Cabarlah Cemetery. RC1-00C-0006.
F, b. 1839, d. 2 September 1906
- Christina Walter was born in 1839. She was the daughter of Johann Walher and Katerine Hobar.
- Christina Walter married Christioph Frederick Heilig, son of Gottlieb Heilig, circa 1865.
- Christina Walter died on 2 September 1906 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Cabarlah Cemetery.
Children of Christina Walter and Christioph Frederick Heilig
Rosina Gottliebin Walter
F, b. circa 1836
- Rosina Gottliebin Walter was born circa 1836.
- Rosina Gottliebin Walter married John Frederick Wecker, son of Michael Wecker and Catherine Heinrich, circa 1859.
- Rosina Gottliebin Walter and John Frederick Wecker immigrated to Moreton Bay on 31 July 1862. Frederick, 30 and Gottlebin 25 travelled on the La Rochelle with their 11 year old nephew Michael and a Caroline Wecker from Wurtenberg.
- In 1869,her husband, John Frederick Wecker died in Queensland. There is a death registration for a Frederick Weekes for that year, although no parent's names are given and the age is given as 30.
- Rosina Gottliebin Walter married Carl Wilhelm Scholz in 1871 in Queensland.
Alfred Oscar Walters
M, b. circa 1880
- Alfred Oscar Walters was born circa 1880.
- Alfred Oscar Walters married Hazel Hughs circa 1910.
Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters
F, b. 1833, d. 13 June 1926
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters was born in 1833.
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters married Eduard Christrich Kath circa 1860.
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters and Eduard Christrich Kath immigrated to Queensland on 29 April 1884. Edwuard 56 and Antonie 51, travelled on the Almore with their children Herman 21, Heinrich 13, William 17 and Louise 10. Their details were recorded under the Free Nominated Section.
- In 1885,her husband, Eduard Christrich Kath died in Queensland.
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters appeared on the Electoral Roll with Heinrich Kath and Johanna Albertine Nitz in 1903 in Glencoe. Henirich was a farmer and Johanna carried out home duties. His mother Antonio Kath aslo lived at Glencoe.
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Glencoe. She carried out home duties.
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters died on 13 June 1926 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Glencoe Cemetery.
Beryl Iris Walters
F, b. 1912, d. 24 September 1941
- Beryl Iris Walters was born in 1912.
- She was the daughter of Alfred Oscar Walters and Hazel Hughs.
- At the age of 24 years, Beryl Iris Walters married Wilfred Dascombe, son of Alfred Dascombe and Caroline Ann Williams, on 22 January 1936 in Queensland.
- Beryl Iris Walters died on 24 September 1941 in Queensland.
Charles George Walters
M, b. 6 February 1899, d. 12 July 1946
- Charles George Walters was born on 6 February 1899. He was the son of Charles Thomas Walters and Ellen Quainton.
- At the age of 20 years, 5 months and 16 days, Charles George Walters married Rosetta (Etta) Blinco, daughter of Thomas William Blinco and Emily Rosina Wellington, on 22 July 1919 in Queensland.
- Charles George Walters died on 12 July 1946 in Queensland at age 47.
- He was buried on 14 July 1946 in Drayton and Toowoomba Cemetery. CE2A-005-0009.
F, b. 2 August 1852, d. 24 July 1942
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Elizabeth Walters was born on 2 August 1852 in Tasmania. She was the daughter of Charlie WALTERS and Elizabeth BINGLEY.
- At the age of 18 years, 8 months and 26 days, Elizabeth Walters married Henry Charles Burgess, son of George Burgess and Ann Haines, on 28 April 1871 in Tasmania. They had 12 children. The three younger boys moved to New Zealand.
- On 9 April 1937,her husband, Henry Charles Burgess died in Flowerdale, Tasmania, at age 88.
- Elizabeth Walters died on 24 July 1942 in Tasmania at age 89.
- She was buried in Flowerdale Cemetery.
Children of Elizabeth Walters and Henry Charles Burgess
- Caroline Eva Burgess+ b. 25 November 1871, d. 28 March 1955
- Charles Edwin George Burgess+ b. 25 January 1874, d. 16 August 1951
- Rhoda Elizabeth Ann Burgess b. 20 April 1876, d. 12 May 1888
- Henry (Alfred) Walter Burgess+ b. 15 November 1878, d. 10 December 1949
- Rebecca Mary Louisa (Beck) Burgess+ b. 1 December 1880, d. 15 January 1937
- Mildred Mary Maria Burgess+ b. 12 February 1883, d. 21 November 1943
- Elsea Barbara Louisa (Elsie) Burgess+ b. 13 December 1884, d. 19 July 1967
- George Samuel Arthur Burgess b. 20 August 1887, d. December 1948
- Hubert Edwin Ambrose Burgess+ b. 28 February 1890, d. 11 May 1943
- Kenneth Gordon William Burgess b. 15 June 1892, d. 1975
- Elton Osmond Burgess b. 19 October 1895, d. 8 February 1917
M, b. circa 1905
John J C Walters
M, b. circa 1885
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Staines.
Mary Ann Walters
F, b. circa 1885
Thelma Sarah Walters
F, b. circa 1910
F, b. 2 February 1783
F, b. 14 June 1778
F, b. 25 May 1792
F, b. 21 November 1779
F, b. 30 January 1786
F, b. 24 February 1775
- Sarah Wansall was baptized on 24 February 1775 in Kent, England.
- She was the daughter of Thomas Wansall and Sarah Frost.
- At the age of 32 years, 7 months and 21 days, Sarah Wansall married Robert Bridgeman, son of John Bridgeman and Elizabeth Unknown, on 15 October 1807 in Kent, England.
- Sarah Wansall and Robert Bridgeman appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Kent. Robet was an agricultural labourer.
M, b. 11 April 1790
M, b. 2 July 1750, d. October 1839
- Thomas Wansall was baptized on 2 July 1750 in Kent, England.
- He was the son of Thomas Wansall.
- At the age of 22 years, 10 months and 28 days, Thomas Wansall married Sarah Frost, daughter of Thomas Frost and Mary Unknown, on 30 May 1773 in Kent, England. Thomas lived at Petham.
- On 7 January 1804,his wife, Sarah Frost died in Kent at age 52.
- Thomas Wansall died in October 1839 in Kent at age 89. According to his burial record he was 92 years old.
- He was buried on 24 October 1839 in Kent.
Children of Thomas Wansall and Sarah Frost
M, b. 16 December 1787
M, b. circa 1730
- Thomas Wansall was born circa 1730.
Child of Thomas Wansall
- Thomas Wansall+ b. 2 July 1750, d. October 1839
M, b. 1911
M, b. circa 1894
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Austin
- Albert Ward was born circa 1894 in Queensland.
- Albert Ward married Doris Vera Austin, daughter of William John Honey Austin and Ellen Jane Wilson, on 21 December 1922 in Queensland.
- Albert Ward and Doris Vera Austin appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Brighton. Albert was a farmer and Doris carried out home duties. They lived with Albert's father Albert senior and a Mary Ellen Ward.
- Albert Ward and Doris Vera Austin appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1936 living at Brighton. Albert was a labourer and Doris carried out home duties.
- Albert Ward and Doris Vera Austin appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1954 living at Highvale. Albert was a farmer and Doris carried out home duties. Their son was a farm hand at the same address.
Alice Emily Elizabeth Ward
F, b. 10 September 1875, d. 14 August 1932
- Alice Emily Elizabeth Ward was also known as Pem or Pemmie.
- She was born on 10 September 1875 in Coventry, England. Her father was a solicitor.
- She was the daughter of Ernest Augustus Ward and Elizabeth Jones.
- Alice Emily Elizabeth Ward immigrated to Queensland on 6 February 1879. According to family hearsay Alice came to Australia with her parents and her uncles Stephen (also a solicitor) and Adolphus and their families. They left London on the "Carnatic" on 30 October 1878.
- At the age of 18 years, 6 months and 13 days, Alice Emily Elizabeth Ward married John Kingston, son of James Kingston and Sarah Henson, on 23 March 1894 in Wesleyan Parsonage, Bundaberg.
- Alice Emily Elizabeth Ward and John Kingston appeared on the Federal Electoral Roll in 1913. They were shown as living in Littlemore. His occupation was given as a hotel keeper and Alice's as home duties.
- Alice Emily Elizabeth Ward and John Kingston appeared on the Queensland Electoral Roll on 1 September 1916. They were shown as living in Walla Street, Bundaberg. He was shown as a labourer and Alice's occupation was listed as home duties.
- Alice Emily Elizabeth Ward and John Kingston appeared on the Federal Electoral Roll in 1922. They were shown as living in Goodwin Street, Bundaberg. He was shown as a labourer and Alice's occupation was home duties.
- A Mrs A E Kingston was listed in the Queensland Post Office Directory in 1922. She was shown as living in Goodwin Street, Brisbane.She is shown as a storekeeper.
- Alice Emily Elizabeth Ward died on 14 August 1932 in Bundaberg, Queensland, at age 56. She died of broncho pneumonia.
- She was buried on 15 August 1932 in Bundaberg General Cemetery. She was buried by Reverend Lewis.
Children of Alice Emily Elizabeth Ward and John Kingston
- Agnes Elizabeth Kingston b. 3 February 1895, d. 19 February 1982
- Alice Emily Kingston b. 7 December 1896, d. 10 October 1987
- Ernest Ward Kingston b. 28 December 1898, d. 26 July 1914
- Ivy Maud Kingston b. 28 November 1900, d. 5 October 1992
- John Joseph Kingston+ b. 12 November 1902, d. 20 March 1973
- James Clifton Kingston b. 2 May 1905, d. 27 October 1979
- Alfred Robert Kingston b. 29 July 1907, d. 14 September 1988
- Evelyn Mary Kingston b. 11 February 1910, d. 11 November 1920
- William Roy Kingston b. 26 February 1912, d. June 1994
- Eric Ward Kingston b. 27 February 1915, d. 3 February 1989
- Harold Dudley Kingston b. 13 May 1917, d. 2 August 1926
Amy Ellen Jean Ward
F, b. 1909, d. 1 January 1956
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Bridgeman, Descendants of Charles Eyles, Descendants of Charles Robinson
- Amy Ellen Jean Ward was born in 1909 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Robert Albert Ward and Louisa Augusta Stark.
- Vera and Amy was a bridesmaid at the wedding of Agnes Emilie Hartwig and Walter Stark, son of Martha Auguste Stark, in March 1925 in Groomsville, Queensland; A description of their wedding appeared in The Brisbane Courier :- "A quiet but pretty wedding was celebrated at the residence of the brides parents, Groomsville recently, when Miss Agnes Hartwig (second daughter of Mr and Mrs JC Hartwig was married to Mr Walter Stark (eldest son of Mrs Gossow, Pinelands) The Rev A R Reutlier, of Highfields officiated.The room was beautifully decorated with greenery and flowers and streamers of white ribbon for the occasion. The bride who was given away by her father wore a gown of ivory satin shiminon richly beaded and finished with a folded girdle and sleeves of white georgette Her simple tulle veil was worn cap fashion caught at each side of the head with dainty sprays of orange buds and she carried a bouquet of white asters and fern, tied with satin stream ers Miss Amy Ward (cousin of the bridegroom) and Miss Vera Hartwig (sister of the bride) acted as brides maids Miss Ward wore a charming frock of white voile inlet willi bands of rich guipure lace and insertion, arid she wore a lady Betty hat to match trimmed wrth sprays of French flowers and fruit. Miss Hartwig's pretty gown of lemon crepe de Chine was made with rows of pin tucks, and she wore a bronze-toned straw hat to harmonise. Both bridesmaids carried posies of coloured asters and maidenhair fern tied with streamers to match their frocks Mr Andrew Hartwig (brother of the bride) carried out the duties of best man and Mr Robert Ward was groomsman After the ceremony a reception took place m the dining room the guests being received by the bride s mother Mrs J C Hartwig who wore a costume of black crepe de Chine and a hat to match. After the wedding breakfast Mr and Mr Walter Stark left for their honeymoon wluch is being spent in Brisbane. The bride travelled in a frock of deep blue taffeta caught at one side with a rosette of ribbon in a contrasting
shade and she wore a hat to harmonise."
- At the age of 17 years, Amy Ellen Jean Ward married Francis Donald Gillies, son of William Donald Gillies and Mabel Gertrude Perkins, on 26 May 1926 in Queensland.
- Amy Ellen Jean Ward and Francis Donald Gillies appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Wutul. Francis was a farmer and Amy carried out home duties.
- Amy Ellen Jean Ward and Francis Donald Gillies appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1954 living at Glenmore, Crow's Nest. He was a farmer.
- Amy Ellen Jean Ward died on 1 January 1956 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery. Francis and Amy's gravestone reads-
in loving memory of my dear wife and our mother amy gillies died 1st jan 1956 aged 46 years and our dear father francis donald gillies died 28 jan 1965 aged 59 years "sadly missed".
F, b. circa 1822
- Ann Ward was born circa 1822.
- Ann Ward married Jesse Hockey circa 1850.
Arthur Harris Ward
M, b. 1875, d. 16 October 1896
Beatrice Annie Ward
F, b. 18 July 1870, d. 18 December 1947
- Beatrice Annie Ward was born on 18 July 1870 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of David Ward and Charlotte Harris.
- At the age of 22 years, Beatrice Annie Ward married John William (Jack) Guy, son of John Guy and Betsy Elizabeth Banks, in 1893 in Queensland.
- Beatrice Annie Ward and John William (Jack) Guy appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Plainby. John William was a farmer.
- Beatrice Annie Ward and John William (Jack) Guy appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1910 living at Crow's Nest. John was a carrier. His parents farmed at Pinelands. He gave up his farm at Neuve when he blew two fingers off his hand with his gun. The family then moved to Crow's Nest where he conducted a 40 mile mail run by day and ran a billiards room at night.
- Beatrice Annie Ward and John William (Jack) Guy appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1926 and 1930 living at Sharpe Street, Crow's Nest. John was a fruiterer and Beatrice carried out home duties. Their sons Ernest, a labourer, Edwin a labourer and Percy a signwriter also lived in Crows Nest.
- On 18 December 1942,her husband, John William (Jack) Guy died in Queensland at age 73.
- Beatrice Annie Ward died on 18 December 1947 in Queensland at age 77.
- She was buried on 19 December 1947 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. LUTH2-002-0037
- there is no headstone. Descendants have placed a small piece of granite bearing her name on the grave.
Children of Beatrice Annie Ward and John William (Jack) Guy
- David Arthur Guy b. 1 July 1894, d. 6 July 1948
- Percival Claud Guy+ b. 10 October 1895, d. 8 November 1975
- Ernest Owen Guy b. 3 October 1897, d. 4 April 1968
- Olive Charlotte Guy+ b. 21 January 1900, d. 22 June 1976
- Edwin John Guy b. 23 September 1901, d. 27 September 1974
- Violet Rhoda Guy b. 19 July 1903, d. 19 December 1982
- Beatrice (Lucy) Guy+ b. 4 September 1905, d. 9 November 1978
- Amy Edith Guy b. 3 August 1907, d. 4 October 1999
- Ivy Grace Guy+ b. 30 June 1909, d. 4 July 1942
- Raymond Louis Guy b. 30 June 1911, d. 5 June 1996
- Allan George Guy b. 31 August 1913, d. 8 February 1942
- Jack Ward Guy+ b. 25 October 1915, d. 4 February 2010
Beatrice Millicent Ward
F, b. 1899, d. August 1985
- Beatrice Millicent Ward was born in 1899 in New South Wales.
- She was the daughter of Richard Edwin Ward and Edith Emily Ward.
- At the age of 25 years, Beatrice Millicent Ward married George Alexander Brown in 1924 in Queensland.
- Beatrice Millicent Ward died in August 1985.
- She was buried on 30 August 1985 in Pinaroo Cemetery. She is buried with her sister Edith and husband George Alexander Brown.