William George Gibson
M, b. 1886, d. 1947
- William George Gibson was born in 1886 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Thomas Alfred Bryson Gibson and Sarah Beach.
- William George Gibson's name was added to the list of children likely to attend the proposed new Mossview School (Bum Bum Creek) that was to be established on land donated by Frank Gillies at Emu Creek by his father, Thomas Alfred Bryson Gibson and Sarah Beach on 29 August 1892. She had previously attended Crow's Nest School
; Thomas added the names of his children Alfred 13, Emma 11, Annie 9, Alice 7 and George 6 to the list of children likely to attend the proposed new Mossview School that was to be established on land donated by Frank Gillies at Emu Creek. He lived on Portion 82V about 3 miles from the site. The children had previously attended Crow's Nest School.
- At the age of 25 years, William George Gibson married Johanna Catherine Anger, daughter of Rev Charles Augustus (Carl) Anger and Salome Hirning, on 15 March 1911 in Queensland. Not sure if this is the correct George Gibson - He may have been the son of Thomas Gibson and Margaret Erb.
- William George Gibson died in 1947 in Queensland.
William Henry Gibson
M, b. 1894, d. 1973
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
William John Gibson
M, b. circa 1875
- William John Gibson was born circa 1875.
- William John Gibson married Susan McIlwrath circa 1900.
Albertine Emile Giering/Girding
F, b. 31 January 1851, d. 23 November 1942
- Albertine Emile Giering/Girding was also known as Giering.
- She was born on 31 January 1851 in Posen, Prussia. She was the daughter of Martin Siegmund GIERING/GIRDING and Ernestine Wilhelmine Henriette PFORTH.
- At the age of 21 years, Albertine Emile Giering/Girding married Martin (Julius) Just, born 30 Jun 1844 Landsberg in 1873 in Posen, Prussia. Martin and Albertine had 3 chldren Anna, Otto and Emma before immigrating to Australia.
- She immigrated to Brisbane on 16 October 1878. Martine 34, Albertine 26, Anna 4, Otto 2 and Emma 9 months travelled on the Friedeburg which left Hamburg on 22 Jun 1878. The passengers were quarantined on Peel Island because of a cholera outbreak. Otto died there.
- After leaving Peel Island the family settled in the Nerang area. Albertine and Julius had another 7 children Richard, Friedrich, Albert, Emil, Wilhelm, Martha and Albertina who was born in Nov 1891 five months after her father's death on 12 June 1891.
- At the age of 41 years, 6 months and 26 days, Albertine Emile Giering/Girding married Wilhelm Ludke, son of Wilhelm Ludke and Maria Christine Hocher, on 26 August 1892 in Queensland. Wilhelm was 7 years younger than Albertine.
- On 13 August 1903,her husband, Wilhelm Ludke died in Queensland at age 83.
- Albertine Emile Giering/Girding died on 23 November 1942 in Queensland at age 91.
- She was buried in Nerang Cemetery.
Albert Heinrich Gierke
M, b. circa 1900
Ernestine Wilhelmine Gierke
F, b. circa 1860, d. 1942
- Ernestine Wilhelmine Gierke was born circa 1860. She was the daughter of William Gottfried Gierke and Maria Charlotte Heuer.
- Ernestine Wilhelmine Gierke married Michael Anton Diflo, son of Phillip Andreas (Andrew) Diflo and Julianna Lohr, in 1884 in Queensland. They had at least 10 children.
- Ernestine Wilhelmine Gierke and Michael Anton Diflo appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Cawdor. Michael was a farmer. Their daugher Mary was a dairymaid at Cawdor and son John a labourer at Gowrie Junction.
- Ernestine Wilhelmine Gierke appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Cawdor. Ernestine carried out home duties. Michael was a farmer.
- Ernestine Wilhelmine Gierke died in 1942 in Queensland.
Wilhelm Frederick Gierke
M, b. circa 1890
John Henry Giessler
M, b. circa 1890
Albertine Auguste Gietzel
F, b. 1881
Alice Ada Gietzel
F, b. 1896
- Alice Ada Gietzel was born in 1896 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Carl Gietzel and Wilhelmina Grawich.
- At the age of 24 years, Alice Ada Gietzel married Walter Lucht, son of John (Frederick) Lucht and Wilhelmina (Louisa) Kann, in 1920 in Queensland.
- On 6 October 1920,her husband, Walter Lucht died in Toowoomba at age 22. He died in Toowoomba Hospital from injuries received when he was thrown from his horse the day before.
- At the age of 41 years, Alice Ada Gietzel married Thomas Murray in 1937 in Queensland.
Ann Emily Gietzel
F, b. 1883
M, b. circa 1860, d. 1931
- Carl Gietzel was born circa 1860.
- Carl Gietzel married Wilhelmina Grawich, daughter of Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Grawich and Wilhemina Beier, on 2 February 1881 in Queensland. They had 12 children, the youngest being born in 1901.
- Carl Gietzel died in 1931 in Queensland.
Children of Carl Gietzel and Wilhelmina Grawich
- Elizabeth Wilhelmine Mathilde Gietzel b. 1879
- Albertine Auguste Gietzel b. 1881
- Unnamed Female Gietzel b. 1882, d. 1882
- Ann Emily Gietzel b. 1883
- Sophie Gietzel b. 1886
- Friedrich Heinrich August Gietzel b. 1888, d. 1980
- Unnamed Male Gietzel b. 1889, d. 1889
- Emilie Christine Gietzel b. 1891
- Dorothea Louisa Gietzel b. 1892
- Minnie Gietzel b. 1894
- Alice Ada Gietzel b. 1896
- Charles Christie Gietzel b. 1898, d. 1970
- Lily Gietzel b. 1901
Charles Christie Gietzel
M, b. 1898, d. 1970
- Charles Christie Gietzel was born in 1898 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Carl Gietzel and Wilhelmina Grawich.
- At the age of 26 years, Charles Christie Gietzel married Gladas May Hirning, daughter of Gottlieb Hirning and Julia Wilhelmina Patawa, in 1924 in Queensland.
- Charles Christie Gietzel died in 1970 in Queensland.
Dorothea Louisa Gietzel
F, b. 1892
Elizabeth Wilhelmine Mathilde Gietzel
F, b. 1879
Emilie Christine Gietzel
F, b. 1891
Friedrich Heinrich August Gietzel
M, b. 1888, d. 1980
F, b. 1901
F, b. 1894
F, b. 1886
Unnamed Female Gietzel
F, b. 1882, d. 1882
Unnamed Male Gietzel
M, b. 1889, d. 1889
Beatrice Edith Gifford
F, b. 1911
- Beatrice Edith Gifford was born in 1911 in New South Wales. She was the daughter of Richard C.Gifford and Gertrude M.
- At the age of 28 years, Beatrice Edith Gifford married Thomas James Juillerat, son of Ernest Juillerat and Alice Mountjoy Haines, on 14 October 1939 in New South Wales. The marriage details appeared in The Northern Star newspaper - "JUILLERAT-GIFFORD
At the Methodist Church, Casino, the Rev. W. Whitbread officiated at the marriage of Miss Beatrice Edith Gifford, only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. R. C. Gifford, of Ellangowan, to Mr. Thomas James Juillerat, younger son of the late Mrs. Juillerat and Mr. E. Juillerat, of Toowoomba.
The bride, who entered the church with her father, wore a frock of bridal satin featuring a train, and her cut tulle veil (lent by her cousin, Mrs. Weiss) was held in place with a halo of orange blossoms. The bridal bouquet was of white Geraldton wax, azaleas, sweet peas and ferns. The bride were a brooch which had been worn by her mother on her wedding frock.
The bridesmaid was Miss Amy Dut ton (cousin of the bride), and she wore a frock of Simon sheer with ice blue veil, shoulder length, held in place with head-dress of silver leaves. She carried a bouquet of pink, blue and white Geraldton wax and sweet peas. The best man was Mr. Geo. Gifford, the bride's brother.
A reception was held at the home of the bride, where the Rev. W. Whitbread presided. A feature of the breakfast table was the three tiered cake, made by the bride's mother and decorated by the bride.
Mrs. Gifford, who received the guests, wore a frock of navy at-lanta crepe with a posy of calendula. Leav ing for the honeymoon, which was spent in a tour of the Lower North Coast, the bride wore a hyacinth blue costume with navy accessories.
The future home of Mr. and Mrs. Juillerat will be at Ravensbourne (Q.)"
- Beatrice Edith Gifford was listed as the next of kin of Thomas James Juillerat when he enlisted in the Australian Army on 15 May 1942 in Brisbane. He was a truck driver of Ellangowan via Casino. He gave his next of kin as his wife Beatrice Edith. He had two children aged 20 months and 3 weeks. He was discharged on 24 Nov 1945 with the rank of Craftsman in the 4th Aust Vehicle PK Workshops.
F, b. 1845, d. 30 December 1935
- New South Wales: OtherPioneers from New South Wales
- Jane Gilchrist was born in 1845 in Lankashire, Scotland. She was the daugther of David Gilchrist and Margaret Fairlie.
- At the age of 26 years, Jane Gilchrist married James Hope on 28 December 1871 in Pietknow, Scotland.
- Jane Gilchrist and James Hope appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Lankashire, Scotland. James, the head, was a 33 year old farmer born Broughton living with his wife Jane, 35, born Carluke, and their children Elizabeth, 8, Isabella 3, and son James aged 8 months. All the children were born at Lanark/Cutler. Living with the familly were two servants.
- Jane Gilchrist and James Hope immigrated to New South Wales between 1887 and 1889. They may have arrived as unassisted passengers on the Lusitania. After spending sometime in the Yass District they moved to Guyra where Abigail was born and then in the early 1890's they moved to Queensland.
- On 1 September 1897,her husband, James Hope died in Queensland. The Queenslander.
- Jane Gilchrist and James Hope appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Geham. James was a farmer. Jane and Elizabeth carried out home duties.
- Jane Gilchrist and Julia Hope appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1908 and 1913 living at Geham. Jane and Julia both carried out home duties.
- At the age of 72 years, Jane Gilchrist married Patrick Findlay in 1917 in Queensland.
- On 31 January 1932,her husband, Patrick Findlay died in Queensland.
- Jane Gilchrist appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1934 living at Cabarlah. She carried out domestic duties.
- Jane Gilchrist died on 30 December 1935 in Pechey, Queensland.
- She was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery. UNIT-00H-0011.
Children of Jane Gilchrist and James Hope
- James Hope b. 10 February 1871, d. 1872
- Jane Hope b. 22 February 1873
- Elizabeth Hope b. 11 December 1874, d. 1922
- Isabella Hope+ b. 24 August 1877, d. 10 August 1952
- James Hope b. 2 August 1880, d. 31 December 1965
- Mary Hope b. 12 December 1881, d. 21 September 1904
- Margaret Hope+ b. 17 December 1883, d. 27 June 1955
- Helen Hope b. 24 May 1885, d. 22 February 1946
- Julia Hope b. 24 July 1886, d. 15 November 1973
- Abigail Hope b. 14 September 1889
- David Hope b. 22 October 1892, d. 18 December 1979
Sarah Ann Giles
F, b. circa 1880
F, b. 14 April 1628
F, b. 25 August 1776
M, b. 21 October 1733
M, b. 8 August 1630, d. before 1693
- Ambrose Gill was baptized on 8 August 1630 in Cornwall.
- He was the son of Henry Gill and Mary Merryn.
- At the age of 30 years, 4 months and 20 days, Ambrose Gill married Alice Dayne on 28 December 1660 in Cornwall.
- Ambrose Gill died before 1693. His wife Alice's burial record shows she was a widow at the time of her death.