M, b. 27 January 1886, d. 5 October 1977
- Francis Cuskelly was born on 27 January 1886 in Queensland. He was the son of Annie Keany and James Cuskelly.
- At the age of 35 years, 10 months and 3 days, Francis Cuskelly married Mary Theresa Garske, daughter of Joseph Bernard Garske and Agnes Ciesolka, on 30 November 1921 in Queensland.
- Francis Cuskelly died on 5 October 1977 in Queensland at age 91.
Genevina Malachina Cuskelly
F, b. 13 March 1911, d. 24 June 2002
- Genevina Malachina Cuskelly was born on 13 March 1911 in Queensland. She was the daughter of Thomas Cuskelly and Catherine Harriet Pett Fenton.
- At the age of 19 years, 9 months and 23 days, Genevina Malachina Cuskelly married George Henry Just, son of Christian Theodore Just and Emelia Emma Lemke, on 5 January 1931 in Queensland. They settled at "Hillcrest" at Cooyar where Geoge had purchased land. They had five children.
- Genevina Malachina Cuskelly and George Henry Just appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1943 and 1958 living at Mt Binga. George was a labourer.
- Genevina Malachina Cuskelly died on 24 June 2002 in Queensland at age 91.
Alfred William Cutfield
M, b. 14 May 1908, d. 1988
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Alfred William Cutfield was born on 14 May 1908 in New Zealand.
- At the age of 20 years, Alfred William Cutfield married Myra Margaret Sigley, daughter of Leslie Joshua Sigley and Mary Agnes McMahon, in 1929 in New Zealand. They had three children.
- In 1947,his wife, Myra Margaret Sigley died in New Zealand.
- Alfred William Cutfield died in 1988 in New Zealand.
Agnes Eleanor A Cuthbert
F, b. 1884
- Agnes Eleanor A Cuthbert was born in 1884 in Linconshire.
- She was the daughter of Samuel Cuthbert and Sarah Bellamy.
- Her marriage, at 30 years, to Thomas Herbert Vowden, son of James Vowden and Charlotte Brunsdon, was registered in the September 1914 Quarter in Grimbsy, Lincolnshire Registration District.
M, b. circa 1855
- Samuel Cuthbert was born circa 1855.
- Samuel Cuthbert married Sarah Bellamy circa 1880.
Catherine Maria D'arcy
F, b. circa 1824, d. March 1900
- Catherine Maria D'arcy was born circa 1824. She was the daughter of George Pitt D'arcy and Catherine Maria White.
- Catherine Maria D'arcy married Hon. John Frederick McDougall in July 1846.
- In November 1896,her husband, Hon. John Frederick McDougall died in Queensland at age 76.
- Catherine Maria D'arcy died in March 1900 in Queensland.
- Catherine was buried on 17 March 1900 in Toowong Cemetery, Brisbane.
Children of Catherine Maria D'arcy and Hon. John Frederick McDougall
- Darcy Texas McDougall b. 1847, d. 19 July 1886
- Stewart Brisbane McDougall b. circa 1850, d. 1933
- William A McDougall b. 1851
- Florence Rose McDougall b. 1854, d. 21 June 1934
- Roderick McDougall b. 1856, d. January 1931
- Louisa Maria McDougall b. 1857, d. 1936
- Unnamed McDougall b. 1859
- Angus Frederick McDougall b. 1860, d. 8 March 1879
- Unnamed McDougall b. 1862
- Ronald McDougall+ b. 1864, d. 7 September 1938
- John McDougall b. circa 1865, d. 1865
- Fergus Henry McDougall+ b. 1865, d. 1920
Thomas Hogh Dack
M, b. 27 December 1908, d. 1995
- Thomas Hogh Dack was born on 27 December 1908 in Queensland. He was the son of Thomas Hogh DACK and Caroline Florence Madge.
- At the age of 25 years and 10 days, Thomas Hogh Dack married Hazel Ellen Martin, daughter of John Dascombe Martin and Sarah Jane Hooper, on 6 January 1934 in Queensland. They lived and worked in Brisbane. As pensioners they were caretakers of a retirement complex at New Farm.
- Thomas Hogh Dack died in 1995 in Brisbane.
F, b. circa 1865, d. 1950
- Joan Dage was born circa 1865.
- Joan Dage married James Samuel McGeorge in 1888.
- Joan Dage died in 1950 in Scotland.
F, b. 1840, d. 11 November 1901
- Josepha Dahell was born in 1840.
- At the age of 28 years, Josepha Dahell married Andreas Schusser in 1868.
- Josepha Dahell and Andreas Schusser immigrated to Queensland on 6 October 1876. Andrens 43, Josepha 36 and Johanna 16 travelled on the Reichstag which left Hamburg on 13 Jun 1876.
- Josepha Dahell died on 11 November 1901 in Queensland.
- Josepha was buried on 12 November 1901 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Child of Josepha Dahell
- Johanna Schusser-Dahell b. 1861, d. 21 January 1937
F, b. circa 1850
- Wilhelmine Dahm was born circa 1850.
- Wilhelmine Dahm married Wilhelm Hohnke in July 1879 in Queensland.
- On 26 June 1903,her husband, Wilhelm Hohnke died in Margurg.
- Wilhelmine Dahm married August Friedrich Wilhelm Kuhz in 1909 in Queensland.
Children of Wilhelmine Dahm and Wilhelm Hohnke
Daphne Vera Daken
F, b. 1907
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Henry Phillip Dale
M, b. 3 February 1894, d. 25 March 1952
- Henry Phillip Dale was born on 3 February 1894. He was the son of Rachel Sherriff and William Dale.
- At the age of 22 years, Henry Phillip Dale married Lily Wilhelmine Kath, daughter of Hermann Kath and Minna Annie Dorothy Schultz, in 1917 in Queensland.
- Henry Phillip Dale died on 25 March 1952 in Queensland at age 58.
- Henry was buried in Taabinga Cemetery. Memorial ID 182768291.
F, b. 29 June 1688
- Jane Dale was christened on 29 June 1688 in Ludgvan Parish.
- At the age of 23 years, 6 months and 2 days, Jane Dale married John Glazon on 31 December 1711 in Madron Parish.
Margaret Hunter Dale
F, b. 1872, d. 4 May 1950
F, b. circa 1836, d. December 1900
- Margaret Daley was born circa 1836 in Frawley, NK, Wales.
- Her marriage to Stephen Vowden, son of Stephen Vowden and Ann Teague, was registered in the December 1852 Quarter in Newport, Monmouthshire Registration District.
- Margaret Daley appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Southstoneham, Hampshire. Margaret senior is shown as 36 years old. Her children Margaret 10, James 7, Henry 5, all born Newport and Etty 2 and Mary Ann 0 born Hound.
- She appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Hound, Hampshire. Margaret, the household head, is shown as a 44 year old mariner's wife, born Frawley, N K, Wales living with her children James 17, a gardeners assistant, born Frawley, NK, Wales and daughters Etty 11, Mary A 9, and Lavinia aged 7, all born in Sholing, Hampshire.
- In June 1888, her husband, Stephen Vowden's death was registered in the Kent Registration District. He was at age 59 years and 2 months.
- At the time of the 31 March 1901 census, Margaret Daley was living in the household of James Vowden in Gillingham. James is shown as 26 years old. She was 53 years old, born Newport, Monmouthshire.
- Her death was recorded with the Middlesex Registration District in the December 1900 Quarter . She was most likely staying with her daughter Lavinia at the time of her death.
M, b. circa 1885
Eliza Jane Dalgleish
F, b. 1871, d. 6 November 1953
- Eliza Jane Dalgleish was born in 1871. She was the daughter of William Dalgliesh and __ Scott.
- Eliza Jane Dalgleish married Harry Albert Davis circa 1890.
- Eliza Jane Dalgleish and Harry Albert Davis appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Plainby. Harry was a farmer.
- On 29 May 1932,her husband, Harry Albert Davis died in Queensland.
- Eliza Jane Dalgleish died on 6 November 1953 in Queensland.
- Eliza was buried on 7 November 1953 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. PRES3-014-0009.
Douglas James Dalglish
M, b. 1904, d. 1966
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Douglas James Dalglish was born in 1904 in New Zealand. He was the son of Gilbert and Annie Penman DALGLISH.
- At the age of 27 years, Douglas James Dalglish married Dorothy Joyce Ruby Richardson, daughter of William Reuben Richardson and Eveline Annie Cresswell, on 13 May 1931 in New Zealand.
- Douglas James Dalglish died in 1966 in New Zealand.
F, b. 24 May 1914, d. 24 May 1914
M, b. circa 1890
- John Dallas was born circa 1890.
- John Dallas married Mary Louisa Achilles, daughter of Heinrich Achilles and Maria Louisa Frahm, in 1903 in Queensland.
- On 30 October 1912,his wife, Mary Louisa Achilles died in Queensland.
- John Dallas married Emilie Louisa Dioth, daughter of Wilhelm Dioth and Augusta Sperling, in 1913 in Queensland.
- On 25 May 1914,John Dallas's daughter, Charlotte Dallas was buried in Goombungee Cemetery.
F, b. December 1839, d. 10 September 1923
- Emma Dalley was also known as Emma Hockey.
- She's birth was registered in the Yeovill, Somerset Registration District in the December 1839 Quarter. She was most likely not Samuel's daughter.
- She was the daughter of Samuel Hockey and Mary Dalley.
- Emma Dalley and Mary Dalley appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in West Chinnock. Mary was visiting her aunt Joan Salisbury with her sisters Fanny and Ann. Emma, shown as Emma Dally aged 1, was with them.
- At the time of the 30 March 1851 census, Emma Dalley was living in the household of Samuel Hockey and Mary Dalley in West Chinnock, Somerset. Samuel is shown as a 40 year old weaver, born Middle Chinnock, living wtih his wife Mary aged 32 a spooler, born West Chinnock and her daughter Emma 12 a spooler, and Martha Ann 3 both born West Chinnock.
- Emma Dalley immigrated in 1852 to New South Wales with Samuel Hockey and Mary Dalley. Samuel and Mary travelled on the Joseph Somes. Samuel was shown as 42 years old and Mary 33 years old. With them were their daughter Martha Ann aged 3 and Emma aged 13 years.
- At the age of 12 years and 7 months, Emma Dalley married William Bennett on 9 July 1852 in Guyong. The marriage was conducted by Samuel Wilkinson, minister of the Wesleyan Church of which Emma was a Member. William was a member of the Roman Church. Both Emma and William lived at King's Plains as did their witnesses Bernard Rennie and Mrs Mary Pendray. Both Emma and William signed with their mark.
- On 21 August 1875,her husband, William Bennett died in New South Wales. He died from chronic rheumatism. He was a shepherd aged 60 years according to the information given by his wife Emma. He had been born in Ireland and arrived in NSW 43 years ago. He had been married 23 years and had 3 living sons, 3 living daughters and 3 deceased sons.
- At the age of 49 years, Emma Dalley married John Ellis in 1889 in New South Wales.
- Emma Dalley died on 10 September 1923 in New South Wales at age 83. She died from the effects of a cerebral haemorrhage, had been in the colony 80? years, married twice, first at age 15 to William Bennett then at 55 to John Ellis. She had five surviving children William, Mary, Fanny, Samuel and Elizabeth and one deceased son, James. She was 85 years old (83?). The informant was her son Samuel.
- Emma was buried on 11 September 1923 in Byng Cemetery. Church of England Section.
F, b. 28 June 1818, d. 19 June 1876
- Mary Dalley was baptized on 28 June 1818 in West Chinnock.
- She was the daughter of William Dalley and Ann Salisbury.
- Mary Dalley and Emma Dalley appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in West Chinnock. Mary was visiting her aunt Joan Salisbury with her sisters Fanny and Ann. Emma, shown as Emma Dally aged 1, was with them.
- At the age of 29 years, 5 months and 12 days, Mary Dalley married Samuel Hockey, son of Samuel Hockey and Elizabeth Chick, on 10 December 1847 in Middle Chinnock.
- Mary Dalley and Samuel Hockey appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in West Chinnock, Somerset. Samuel is shown as a 40 year old weaver, born Middle Chinnock, living wtih his wife Mary aged 32 a spooler, born West Chinnock and her daughter Emma 12 a spooler, and Martha Ann 3 both born West Chinnock.
- Mary Dalley and Samuel Hockey immigrated to New South Wales in 1852. Samuel and Mary travelled on the Joseph Somes. Samuel was shown as 42 years old and Mary 33 years old. With them were their daughter Martha Ann aged 3 and Emma aged 13 years.
- Mary Dalley died on 19 June 1876 in New South Wales at age 57. Mary's parents were shown as William and Mary.
- Mary was buried on 21 June 1876 in Byng Cemetery.
Children of Mary Dalley and Samuel Hockey
M, b. circa 1790
- William Dalley was born circa 1790.
- William Dalley married Ann Salisbury on 24 March 1818 in Somerset, England.
M, b. circa 1730
M, b. 23 May 1768, d. before 1770
M, b. 23 September 1770
F, b. 4 August 1772
M, b. 26 May 1769
F, b. 11 September 1888
F, b. 1878, d. 1965
- Anastatia Dalton was born in 1878 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Michael Dalton and Elizabeth Groman.
- Anastatia Dalton appeared on the Electoral Roll with Elizabeth Groman and Michael Dalton in 1913 in Gowrie Little Plain. Michael was a farmer. Their daughters Anastasia, Bridget, Ellen and Eliza also lived with them.
- Anastatia Dalton died in 1965 in Queensland.