Sarah Jane Erb
F, b. 1911
Sophia Albertina Erb
F, b. 17 December 1874, d. 3 March 1958
Victoria May Erb
F, b. 1913
William George Erb
M, b. 1895
- William George Erb was born in 1895 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Ann Catherine Erb.
M, b. 1895, d. 1981
M, b. circa 1830
- Friedrich Erbacher was born circa 1830.
- Friedrich Erbacher married Margaret Edginar circa 1860.
Gladys Cissie Erbacher
F, b. 1901, d. 1 April 1971
- Gladys Cissie Erbacher was born in 1901 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Leonard Erbacher and Christina Grieshaber.
- At the age of 20 years, Gladys Cissie Erbacher married Johann Manteit, son of Johann Manteit and Mary Naumann, in 1921 in Queensland.
- On 21 May 1963,her husband, Johann Manteit died in Queensland.
- Gladys Cissie Erbacher died on 1 April 1971.
- Gladys was buried on 2 April 1971 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1860, d. 1931
M, b. circa 1850, d. 1932
Peter John Erbacher
M, b. 1883, d. 1965
- Peter John Erbacher was born in 1883 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Peter Erbacher and Mary Diflo.
- At the age of 22 years, Peter John Erbacher married Isabella Florence Ibell in 1905 in Queensland.
- Peter John Erbacher appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Hampton. He was a caretaker.
- Peter John Erbacher died in 1965 in Queensland.
Thomas William Erbacher
M, b. 1907
Johanna Maria Ericksen
F, b. circa 1860, d. 1942
- Johanna Maria Ericksen was born circa 1860 in Denmark. On her death certificate her parents are given as Jes and Maria Tuchsen - however her husband's parents were also Jes and Maria?
- Johanna Maria Ericksen married Johann Nicholi Jessen circa 1880.
- On 6 August 1905,her husband, Johann Nicholi Jessen died in Queensland at age 56.
- Johanna Maria Ericksen appeared on the Electoral Roll with Erick (Peter) Jessen and Johanna (Hannah) Schulz in 1930 in Perseverance. Eric was a farmer. His mother Johanna also lived with them.
- Johanna Maria Ericksen died in 1942 in Queensland.
F, b. circa 1810, d. 1850
- Nothburga Erne was born circa 1810.
- Nothburga Erne married Johan Graf in December 1831 in Switzerland.
- Nothburga Erne died in 1850 in Switzerland.
Janet Roberta Erskine
F, b. 1901, d. 19 April 1984
- Janet Roberta Erskine was born in 1901. She was the daughter of Christina Daziel Archibald and William Erskine.
- At the age of 22 years, Janet Roberta Erskine married Jack Dascombe Martin, son of John Dascombe Martin and Sarah Jane Hooper, on 2 June 1923 in Queensland.
- Janet Roberta Erskine died on 19 April 1984 in Queensland.
Olive (Betty) Escott
F, b. 2 January 1914, d. 25 June 1993
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Staines., Descendants of William Crawford., Descendants of George Woods., Descendants of Gregor McGregor., Descendants of Donald Stuart.
- Olive (Betty) Escott was born on 2 January 1914 in England. She was the daughter of Thomas Escott and Sarah Jane Cousen.
- She immigrated to Victoria, Australia, on 24 October 1917. Troop Ship "Benella" destined for Bendigo, Victoria.
- She was in 1930 in Victoria, Australia, She carried out home duties.
- At the age of 21 years, 10 months and 21 days, Olive (Betty) Escott married George Robert (Rob) Staines, son of William John Staines and Ethel Mary Stuart Woods, on 23 November 1935 in Queensland. [NOTE:- Cannot find this marriage on the QLD BDM Index]
- Olive (Betty) Escott and George Robert (Rob) Staines appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1949 living at 101 Lakeside Parade, The Entrance. Betty carried out home duties and George Robert was a salesman.
- On 17 February 1961,her husband, George Robert (Rob) Staines died in South Australia at age 54. An extract from The Border Watch , Saturday 18th February 1961 reads
"STAINES - On February 17, at his residence, George Robert, of Crouch Street South, Mount Gambier. Loved Husband of Betty Staines, and loved father of Heather, Shirley (Mrs D Lassett), Nola, Robyn and Betty. Loved grandfather of Vicki. Aged 54 years. The friends of the late Mr George Robert Staines are respectfully informed that his funeral will leave the private chapel of Ern James, Commercial Street, Mt Gambier, on Monday next, at the conclusion of a service commencing at 11 am for the Mt Gambier Cemetery. ERN JAMES, Funeral Director."
- Olive (Betty) Escott died on 25 June 1993 in South Australia, Australia, at age 79.
- Olive was buried on 29 June 1993 in Mt Gambier Cemetery. Grave Site - Section K, Allotment 1143.
- Olive (Betty) Escott also went by the name of Betty.
- Thomas Escott married an unknown person.
Otto Carl Esling
M, b. circa 1880
George Devereux Essex
M, b. circa 1890
Ruth (Beatrice) Essex
F, b. 1916, d. 5 September 1968
- Ruth (Beatrice) Essex was born in 1916. She was the daughter of John Essex and Adelia Lucht.
- At the age of 23 years, Ruth (Beatrice) Essex married Ralph Alexander Coleman, son of Alexander George (Alick) Coleman and Anna Margaretha Kajewski, in 1939 in Queensland.
- Ruth (Beatrice) Essex died on 5 September 1968 in Queensland.
- Ruth was buried on 7 September 1968 in Goombungee Cemetery. MULDOM1-00G-0012.
F, b. circa 1785
- Mary Esterbrook was born circa 1785.
- Mary Esterbrook married Edward Drew on 20 June 1805 in Cornwall.
F, b. circa 1851
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Jeffery
- Martha Etherington was born circa 1851 in Sussex.
- Martha Etherington married Robert Jefferis, son of Thomas Jeffery Jefferis and Ann Kemp, on 5 April 1875 in Trotten.
- Martha Etherington appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Hampshire. She is shown as a 30 year old living with her husband and daughter.
Irene Beatrice Eva
F, b. 1887, d. 25 May 1962
- Irene Beatrice Eva was born in 1887 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Canon Richard Roberts Eva and Eliza Jane Hicks.
- At the age of 25 years, Irene Beatrice Eva married Samuel James Cossart, son of James Cossart and Rhoda Bidgood, in 1912 in Queensland. Samuel's sister Nellie married Irene's brother Oswald in 1920.
- On 3 April 1946,her husband, Samuel James Cossart died in Queensland at age 62.
- Irene was buried on 25 May 1962 in Boonah, Queensland.
- Irene Beatrice Eva died on 25 May 1962 in Queensland.
Oswald Francis St David Eva
M, b. 1891, d. 5 October 1940
- Oswald Francis St David Eva was born in 1891 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Canon Richard Roberts Eva and Eliza Jane Hicks.
- At the age of 29 years, Oswald Francis St David Eva married Nellie Rhoda Blanche Cossart, daughter of James Cossart and Rhoda Bidgood, on 8 April 1920. This was a double wedding with her sister Daisy and Rev John Wilson.
- Oswald Francis St David Eva died on 5 October 1940 in Queensland.
Canon Richard Roberts Eva
- Canon Richard Roberts Eva married Eliza Jane Hicks circa 1882.
- Canon Richard Roberts Eva married an unknown person.
Agnes Bessie Evans
F, b. 1891, d. 26 June 1982
- Agnes Bessie Evans was born in 1891 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of James Evans and Anna Gertrude Mengel.
- At the age of 20 years, Agnes Bessie Evans married Henry Handford, son of William Handford and Caroline Voicey, in 1911 in Queensland.
- Agnes Bessie Evans appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Goombungee. She carried out home duties.
- On 26 February 1930,her husband, Henry Handford died in Queensland.
- Agnes Bessie Evans died on 26 June 1982 in Queensland.
- Agnes was buried on 30 June 1982 in Goombungee Cemetery. CE1-00L-0015.
Annie Eliza Evans
F, b. 1892, d. 27 October 1940
- Annie Eliza Evans was born in 1892. She was the daughter of Thomas Evans and Ann Shelly.
- At the age of 20 years, Annie Eliza Evans married Thomas Richard Spence, son of John George Spence and Mary Jane Simpson, in 1912 in Queensland.
- Annie Eliza Evans died on 27 October 1940 in Queensland.
- Annie was buried on 28 October 1940 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. CE4-003-0045.
Annie Elizabeth Evans
F, b. 1889
Arthur Ethelred Evans
M, b. 18 August 1885, d. 2 October 1917
- Arthur Ethelred Evans was born on 18 August 1885 in Narberth, Wales. His father was a blacksmith.
- His marriage, at 22 years and 9 months, to Ethel Maud James was registered in the June 1908 Quarter in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire Registration District.
- Arthur Ethelred Evans died on 2 October 1917 in Passendale, France, at age 32.
Charlotte A Evans
F, b. 1885
- Charlotte A Evans was born in 1885 in Barney Downs, Queensland.
- She was the daughter of John Evans and Ernestina Julian Henrietta (Julia) Hauf.
- Charlotte A Evans commenced school on 2 September 1894 in Crow's Nest. Charlotte was in year two and left school in September 1896. Edward was 11 years and sx months. He left the school in December 1895 but was then enrolled in Geham school at the age of 12 on 20 January 1896.
M, b. 5 July 1882, d. 17 April 1929
- Railway Workers: Other Railway Workers
- Edward Evans was born on 5 July 1882 in Barney Downs, New South Wales.
- He was the son of John Evans and Ernestina Julian Henrietta (Julia) Hauf.
- Edward Evans was enrolled on 2 September 1889 in Highfields School.
- He commenced school at Crow's Nest on 2 September 1894. Charlotte was in year two and left school in September 1896. Edward was 11 years and sx months. He left the school in December 1895 but was then enrolled in Geham school at the age of 12 on 20 January 1896.
- At the age of 34 years, 7 months and 2 days, Edward Evans married Margaret Collins, daughter of Cornelius Collins and Margaret Collins, on 7 February 1917 in Queensland. They had four children.
- Edward Evans and Margaret Collins both worked for the railway. He was listed as a Fetter and she a Gatekeeper on the 1922 Electoral Role in Stanthorpe
- Edward Evans died on 17 April 1929 in Queensland at age 46. After Edward's death Margaret continued to work for the railway and was Station attendant at Peaks Crossing in 1941. She had retired by 1949 and was living at 3 Logan Street, Greenslopes. She moved back to Toowoomba in 1954 to Rome Street.
- Edward was buried on 18 April 1929 in Cabarlah Cemetery.