M, b. circa 1831, d. 6 February 1878
- John Graham was born circa 1831 in Ireland.
- John Graham married Catherine McCaul, daughter of Thomas McCaul and Mary Mullin, in 1853. John was a shepherd, carrier.
- John Graham died on 6 February 1878 in Charters Towers.
- He was buried on 7 February 1878 in Charters Towers Cemetery.
Children of John Graham and Catherine McCaul
- William Graham b. circa 1854
- Mary Ann Graham b. circa 1856, d. 16 February 1875
- Thomas Graham b. 1858, d. 1917
- Margaret Graham b. 1860, d. 17 December 1926
- Bernard Graham b. 1861, d. 3 July 1929
- John Graham b. 1864, d. 1932
- Catherine Mary Graham+ b. 12 May 1866, d. 5 August 1938
- Alice Graham b. 1868, d. 1925
M, b. 1864, d. 1932
John Isaac (Jack) Graham
M, b. 5 October 1888, d. 1956
- John Isaac (Jack) Graham was born on 5 October 1888 in Queensland. He was a twin to Polly.
- He was the son of James Graham and Jane Bridgeman.
- At the age of 23 years, John Isaac (Jack) Graham married Annie Spies, daughter of Henry Ludolf Spies and Bertha Auguste Kuhl, in 1912 in Queensland.
- On 22 December 1955,his wife, Annie Spies died in Queensland at age 62.
- John Isaac (Jack) Graham died in 1956 in Queensland.
F, b. 1860, d. 17 December 1926
F, b. circa 1910
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
Mary Ann Graham
F, b. circa 1856, d. 16 February 1875
Mary Ann (Polly) Graham
F, b. 5 October 1888, d. 19 January 1981
- Mary Ann (Polly) Graham was born on 5 October 1888 in Queensland. She was a twin to Jack.
- She was the daughter of James Graham and Jane Bridgeman.
- At the age of 27 years and 8 days, Mary Ann (Polly) Graham married Arthur Henry Tanzer, son of George William Tanzer and Bertha Maria Jensen, on 13 October 1915 in Queensland. They had six children.
- Mary Ann (Polly) Graham died on 19 January 1981 in Queensland at age 92.
Richard William Graham
M, b. circa 1860
- Richard William Graham was born circa 1860.
- Richard William Graham married Lilian Stephens circa 1889.
M, b. 1858, d. 1917
M, b. circa 1854
Paul Hermann Gramenz
M, b. 1891
F, b. 1837
- Ansine Grandrepo was born in 1837.
- Ansine Grandrepo married Peter Thomsen circa 1865.
- Ansine Grandrepo and Peter Thomsen immigrated to Moreton Bay on 8 January 1873. Peter N aged 48, Anna 36, Niels 8 and Christine 6 travelled on the Lammershagen as assisted passengers, sailing from Hamburg on 6 Oct 1872. On arrival the passengers were quaranteened.
F, b. 1836, d. 26 June 1924
- Charlotte Grandy was born in 1836. She was the daughter of William Grandy and -- Lockwood.
- Her marriage, at 28 years, to George Arnold Usher was registered in the December 1864 Quarter in Sculcoates, East Riding, Yorkshire Registration District.
- Charlotte Grandy and George Arnold Usher immigrated to Moreton Bay on 9 September 1865. Arnold 30 and Charlotte 28, travelled on the Melmerby with 9 year old Edmund. A son George was born on the voyage.
- On 31 December 1917,her husband, George Arnold Usher died in Queensland.
- Charlotte Grandy died on 26 June 1924 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 27 June 1924 in Drayton and Toowoomba Cemetery. METH3-001-0068.
Laurence Mayne Grange
M, b. 13 September 1913, d. 5 September 1986
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Laurence Mayne Grange was born on 13 September 1913 in New Zealand. He was the son of Katherine Angela Isabel and Stanley Grange.
- At the age of 24 years, 8 months and 20 days, Laurence Mayne Grange married Mary Hill (Molly) Simmonds, daughter of Harold Ernest Simmonds and Mary Spragg, on 2 June 1938. They had two daughters.
- Laurence Mayne Grange died on 5 September 1986 at age 72.
F, b. 1841, d. 11 December 1929
- Louise Granse was born in 1841 in Germany. She was the daughter of Friedrich Granse.
- Louise Granse married Carl Johann Friedrich Krienke circa 1870.
- On 9 February 1901,her husband, Carl Johann Friedrich Krienke died in Queensland.
- Louise Granse died on 11 December 1929 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 12 December 1929 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. LUTH37-42-038-0035 - There is also an inscription for their daughter Bertha Helena Willims on the headstone.
- Alexander Grant married Margaret Stewart.
Caroline Ann Grant
F, b. circa 1855
- Caroline Ann Grant was born circa 1855.
- Caroline Ann Grant married Phillip Marshall circa 1870.
M, b. 1879
Dorothy Bradford Grant
F, b. 11 October 1923, d. 25 March 1980
M, b. 1870, d. 1956
- Edward Grant was born in 1870 in Queensland.
- He was the son of George Edwin Grant and Bridget Conway.
- At the age of 38 years, Edward Grant married Elizabeth French Cossart, daughter of John Cossart and Martha French, on 15 April 1908 in Queensland. Their marriage notice appeared in "The Queenslander" on Saturday 9 May, 1908. GRANT—COSSART.-On April 15, at St. James's Church of England, Toowoomba, by the Rev. Teasdale Cockell, Edward, eldest son of Mr. G. E. Grant, Toowoomba, to Elisabeth French, fourth daughter of Mr. John Cossart, Toowoomba.
- Edward Grant died in 1956 in Queensland.
Edward Roy Grant
M, b. 7 August 1908
Emma Louisa Grant
F, b. 1862, d. 31 July 1921
- Emma Louisa Grant was born in 1862. She was the daughter of John Grant and Ann Coles.
- At the age of 17 years, Emma Louisa Grant married James Matthias (Graham) Grehan in 1879 in Queensland.
- Conditional approval for Emma Louisa Grant's selection of landwas given on 24 November 1888. James selected 40 acres of land at Ravensbourne. "For the agricultural township farms adjoining the village of Ravensbourne there was great competition, many of the portions being applied for from four to ten times over. The ballot had to be resorted to in no less than 50 cases; this, with the refunding of the amounts paid by the unsuccessful applicants, necessarily occupied a deal of time, and it was not till half-past 6 O'clock that the business was concluded, and the court closed. By 7 o'clock the whole of the refundments had been paid over to 115 applicants. The 76 portions adjoining the village of Ravensbourne, granted at the land court, were apportioned among 62 selectors, so there is every probability of the village settlement of Ravensbourne proving a success. The total area granted at the court was 5025 acres among 68 applicants."
- On 3 May 1892 The Darling Downs Gazette reported:- "SATURDAY, 1st. OCTOBER. (Before Captain Goodill, P.M.) LARCENY OF BEEF
James Matthias Grehan, on remand, was charged with stealing a bag of beef from the Toowoomba railway platform on the 19th September last. After the evidence taken on the previous occasion had been read over,Mr. Inspector Graham called Edmond Boland, who deposed that he was a butcher residing in Toowoomba on the 9th September last sent 1 bag of beef to Grantham, and another on the 19th to John Molen. at Grantham ; sent it to the railway station and delivered it there to be for warded to the address ; was told it had not arrived; received no letter; whatever from accused respecting that meet; the bag was similar to that produced ; accused had beef of witness before ; held the railway people responsible for the beef; did not remember selling any beef to accused for perhaps a couple of years. Charles Voclker deposed that he was a butcher employed by Mr. Boland ; got in structions from him to pack a bag of meat for Grantham; it was a bag like that produced. William Burke, clerk at the railway station, deposed to receiving a bag of meat from Mr. Boland on 19th September, addressed to Mr. Molen, Grantham ; the bag was put on the platform and afterwards found to be missing.
Accused, on being asked to plead, pleaded not guilty. The Bench considered the charge fully proved, and ordered accused to pay ,£10, in default to be imprisoned for two months."
- On 25 June 1892 James applied for a Victuallers licence for his premises at Hampton. The Darling Downs Gazette reported:- "I, MATTHIES GREHAN, of Hampton, Contractor, hereby give Notice that I intend to apply at the next Quarterly Meeting of the said Licensing Authority for a Provisional Certificate under the said Art, for the premises belonging to me and situated on Hampton in tho Police District of Crow's Nest. The said premises are partly erected, and will, when finished, be in all respects in accordance with the requirements of the said Act and plans in the office of the Clerk of Petty Sessions, Crow's Nest Dated this 21st day of June, 1892. MATTHIES GREHAN."
- She's husband James Matthias (Graham) Grehan forfeited his selection at Ravensbourne. The Darling Downs Gazette reported " Re the appeal of Jno. McLaughlan for a determination of the value of improvements on agricultural farm No. 2141, forfeited by James M. Grehan. The Land Board found that the improvements on this selection, the value of which is claimed by James Matthias Grehan, are valueless to the present selector, John McLaughlan."
- Emma Louisa Grant appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1909 and 1913 living at Hampton. She carried out home duties.
- Emma Louisa Grant died on 31 July 1921 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 1 August 1921 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC3-005-0050.
Children of Emma Louisa Grant and James Matthias (Graham) Grehan
Frank Sidney Grant
M, b. circa 1900
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
George C Grant
M, b. circa 1870
- George C Grant was born circa 1870.
- George C Grant married Rosina Unknown.
George Duncan Grant
M, b. 1874, d. 1 November 1942
- George Duncan Grant was born in 1874 in Queensland.
- He was the son of George Urquhart Grant and Mary Jane O'Brien.
- George Duncan Grant enlisted in the AIF on 5 August 1916 in Brisbane. His service number was 2992 and he listed his mother, Mary Jane French as his next of kin. She lived in Sydney at the time. He served overseas and was discharge on 10 February 1918 suffering acute arthritus and selinity. On 21 May 1937 he wrote to the Victoria Barracks in Brisbane asking for a duplicate of his discharge certificate as he had lost (presumably stolen) the original. At the time he was living in Peachester near Beerwah.
- George Duncan Grant died on 1 November 1942 in Dunwich.
George Edwin Grant
M, b. circa 1855
- George Edwin Grant was born circa 1855.
- George Edwin Grant married Bridget Conway in 1868 in Queensland.
George Urquhart Grant
M, b. circa 1850, d. 1882
Grace Ellen Grant
F, b. 1882
Henry Bradford Grant
M, b. 8 January 1889, d. 8 July 1975
John Malcolm Grant
M, b. 26 August 1910, d. 1947