Christian Alfred (Alf) Heuschele
M, b. 12 August 1885
- Christian Alfred (Alf) Heuschele was born on 12 August 1885 in Queensland. He was the son of Carl Gottlieb Heuschele and Rosina Rebecca Woltz.
- At the age of 31 years, Christian Alfred (Alf) Heuschele married Charlotte Josephine Cozens, daughter of Benjamin Cozens and Anne Elizabeth Bevan, in 1917 in Queensland.
Hugo Julius Martin Heuschell
M, b. circa 1885
F, b. 1928, d. 2011
Robert Henry Hewson
M, b. circa 1875
F, b. 1891, d. 1961
Alice Mary Heyward
F, b. circa 1880, d. 1956
- Alice Mary Heyward was born circa 1880. She was the daughter of Richard HEYWARD and Annie TOWNSEND.
- Alice Mary Heyward married George Morice, son of Robert Smith Morice and Janet Anderson, circa 1904.
- Alice Mary Heyward and George Morice moved to Glenaven circa 1910.George and Alice settled at Bergen for a short time before moving to Glenaven. George was a farmer and took an active role in the community becoming a Crows Nest Shire Councillor on two occasions.
- Alice Mary Heyward and George Morice appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Glenaven. George was a farmer. Their son Eric was a labourer at Glenaven and daughters Leila and Ethel carried out home duties.
- On 9 May 1933,her husband, George Morice died in Queensland.
- Alice Mary Heyward died in 1956 in Queensland.
- Alice was buried on 13 December 1956 in Crow's Nest Cemetery. She is buried with her husband George.
Children of Alice Mary Heyward and George Morice
Lillian Frances May Heyward
F, b. circa 1895, d. 8 February 1956
- Lillian Frances May Heyward was born circa 1895. She was the daughter of Arthur John Heyward and Agnes Georgina Adams.
- Lillian Frances May Heyward married Percival Claud Guy, son of John William (Jack) Guy and Beatrice Annie Ward, on 24 February 1920 in Queensland. Percy met Lillian while he was in England during the war. They became engaged. After Percy had returned to Crow's Nest he sent for Lillian. They were married in a double wedding with Percy's sister Violet. Percy and Lillian had a total of 10 children. The family lived in a small fibro house opposite the Catholic Church in Esk Street, Crow's Nest.
- Lillian Frances May Heyward and Percival Claud Guy appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1926 and 1954 living at Crow's Nest. Percy was a signwriter and Lillian carried out home duties. He was also a house painter, selling agent, poet and correspondent. Many of his colourful signs were painted and dried in his front yard. His poems were published in the Crow's Nest Advertiser during the 1940's, 50,s and 60's. At least of his poems was printed on the back of a post card.Postcard of Crow's Nest Falls - poem by Percy Guy on reverse. Thanks to Alan McNaughton, Qld. Card Collectors Society, old postcards of Brisbane and Queensland and the Sidues series - 1069
- Lillian Frances May Heyward died on 8 February 1956 in Queensland.
- Lillian was buried on 9 February 1956 in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
F, b. circa 1805
Sarah Mary Heywood
F, b. 1884, d. 1969
- Sarah Mary Heywood was born in 1884. She was the daughter of Joseph William Heywood and Elizabeth Wade.
- At the age of 18 years, Sarah Mary Heywood married Robert Simpson, son of James (Derry) Simpson and Jane Dunn Unknown, in 1902 in Queensland.
- Sarah Mary Heywood and Robert Simpson appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Highfields Road. Robert was a labourer.
- In 1965,her husband, Robert Simpson died in Queensland.
- Sarah Mary Heywood died in 1969 in Queensland.
M, b. circa 1905
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
F, b. 22 October 1887, d. 7 November 1982
- Gertrude Hibbert was born on 22 October 1887 in Queensland. She was the daughter of William Hibbert and Mary Richardson.
- At the age of 28 years, 2 months and 14 days, Gertrude Hibbert married Sidney Barwood Davies, son of James Oliver Davies and Emma Adelina Brown, on 5 January 1916 in South Brisbane. Their marriage was reported in The Queensland Figaro- " MARRIAGES. Jan. 5th.-Miss Gertrude Hibbert, second daughter of the late Mr. William Hibbert and Mrs. Hibbert, South Brisbane, to Mr. Sidney Barwood Davies, third son of Mr. and Mrs. J. O. Davies, Cooyar; at the residence of the bride's mother; by the Rev. J. B. Galloway.
- Gertrude Hibbert and Sidney Barwood Davies appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Thornville. Sidney was a farmer.
- Gertrude Hibbert and Sidney Barwood Davies appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1934 and 1958 living at Thornville. He was a farmer.
- On 6 February 1959,her husband, Sidney Barwood Davies died in Queensland at age 70.
- Gertrude Hibbert appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1963 and 1977 living at Cooyar. Sons Frank and Jack also lived at East Cooyar.
- Gertrude Hibbert died on 7 November 1982 in Queensland at age 95.
- Gertrude was cremated on 9 November 1982 in Toowoomba Garden of Remembrance Plot WOMK1-B13.
Muriel Norma Hibell
F, b. 29 November 1911, d. 6 June 2000
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Muriel Norma Hibell was born on 29 November 1911 in New Zealand.
- At the age of 24 years, 7 months and 22 days, Muriel Norma Hibell married John Gordon Best Cresswell, son of Frank Cresswell and Maria Best, on 21 July 1936 in New Zealand.
- On 7 June 1978,her husband, John Gordon Best Cresswell died in New Zealand at age 65. He was a dairy farmer of 12 Goodwin Crescent.
- Muriel Norma Hibell died on 6 June 2000 in New Zealand at age 88. She was a widow of 12 Goodwin Crescent at the time of her death.
- Muriel was buried in Kelvin Grove Cemetery & Crematorium.
Eliza Jane Hicks
- Eliza Jane Hicks married Canon Richard Roberts Eva circa 1882.
Elizabeth Morris (Morry) Hiddleston
F, b. 1901, d. 10 January 1972
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
- Elizabeth Morris (Morry) Hiddleston was born in 1901.
- At the age of 20 years, Elizabeth Morris (Morry) Hiddleston married George Albert French, son of George French and Elizabeth Jane Bentley, on 19 February 1921 in Wilston, Queensland.
- On 6 July 1931,her husband, George Albert French died in Queensland at age 38. George was taking part in a Light Horse display at the Millmerran Show Grounds when he fell from his horse sustaining head injuries. He was transported to the Toowoomba General Hospital but did not regain consciousness.
- Elizabeth Morris (Morry) Hiddleston married Unknown Bennett circa 1940.
- Elizabeth Morris (Morry) Hiddleston died on 10 January 1972.
- Elizabeth was buried on 1 February 1972 in Toowoomba & Drayton Cemetery. She is buried with her first husband, George Albert FRENCH.
Isobell Margaret Hiesler
F, b. 12 January 1925, d. 9 August 2010
- Isobell Margaret Hiesler was born on 12 January 1925.
- Isobell Margaret Hiesler married George Martin Vonhoff, son of August Herman Wilhelm Vonhoff and Olga Wilhelmine Hoppe, circa 1950.
- On 28 June 2008,her husband, George Martin Vonhoff died in Salem Lutheran Nursing Home, Toowoomba, at age 86.
- Isobell Margaret Hiesler died on 9 August 2010 at age 85.
- Isobell was buried on 16 August 2010 in Toowoomba & Drayton Cemetery. PLAW8-003-0058.
F, b. 1810, d. 26 May 1906
- Eliza Higgens was born in 1810 in Somerset.
- At the age of 57 years, Eliza Higgens married Edward Elswood on 18 November 1867 in Somerset. Edward was a widowed carpenter, and Eliza Rousell nee Higgens a widow.
- Eliza Higgens and Edward Elswood appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Lower Street, Merriott. Thomas was a 61 year old carpenter, born Merriott, living with his wife Elizabeth 56 born Merriott and grandson Thomas 15, a carpenters apprentice born Merriott.
- At the time of the 31 March 1901 census Eliza Higgens was living in the household of Thomas Elswood and Emma Higgins in Somerset. Elswood Thomas Head M 45 Carpenter Merriott ;Elswood Emma Wife M 45 Merriott; Elswood Ernest Edward Son S 16 Carpenter Merriott; Elswood Charles John Son S 14 Tailor apprentice Merriott ;Elswood Beatrice Ann Dau 11 Merriott;Elswood Sarah Elizabeth Dau 9 Merriott; Elswood Alfred Henry Son 7 Merriott; Elswood Blanche Dau 5 Merriott; Elswood Leonard Son 2 Merriott;Elswood Eliza Aunt W 90 Relief Merriott.
- Eliza Higgens died on 26 May 1906 in Somerset.
F, b. circa 1770
F, b. circa 1760
- Parthenia Higgens was born circa 1760.
- Parthenia Higgens married James Osborne on 28 August 1787 in Somerset.
Alice M Higgins
F, b. circa 1885
- Alice M Higgins was born circa 1885.
- Alice M Higgins married James A Lynch in 1905 in New South Wales.
Emily May Higgins
F, b. circa 1885
- Emily May Higgins was born circa 1885.
- Emily May Higgins married William James Todhunter circa 1908.
F, b. 1855, d. 19 May 1939
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
- Emma Higgins was born in 1855 in Somerset.
- At the age of 23 years, Emma Higgins married Thomas Elswood, son of Ann Elswood, on 3 December 1878 in Somerset. Thomas was a 23 year old carpenter, father unknown, and Emma a 23 year old spinster, daughter of Thomas Higgins, a tailor.
- Emma Higgins and Thomas Elswood appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in Lower Street, Merriott. Thomas was a 35 year old carpenter, born Merriott living with his wife emma 35 and their children Fred Owen 11, Arthur James 10, Ada Kate 8, Ernest 5, Charles 3, Ann Beatrice 1 and Eliza Elswood aged 72, an aunt. All were born Merriot.
- Emma Higgins and Thomas Elswood appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Somerset. Elswood Thomas Head M 45 Carpenter Merriott ;Elswood Emma Wife M 45 Merriott; Elswood Ernest Edward Son S 16 Carpenter Merriott; Elswood Charles John Son S 14 Tailor apprentice Merriott ;Elswood Beatrice Ann Dau 11 Merriott;Elswood Sarah Elizabeth Dau 9 Merriott; Elswood Alfred Henry Son 7 Merriott; Elswood Blanche Dau 5 Merriott; Elswood Leonard Son 2 Merriott;Elswood Eliza Aunt W 90 Relief Merriott.
- Emma Higgins and Thomas Elswood appeared on the census of 2 April, 1911 in Somerset. ELSWOOD Thomas Head 55 M Carpenter & Wheelwright Worker born Merriott; ELSWOOD Emma Wife 55 Married 33 years 10 children born alive 9 still living; born Merriott; ELSWOOD Ernest Edward Son 24 S Carpenter & Wheelwright Worker born Merriott; ELSWOOD Alfred Henry Son 16 S Blacksmith Worker born Merriott; ELSWOOD Sarah Elizabeth Dau 19 S Servant born Merriott; ELSWOOD Albert Leonard Son 11 born Merriott.
- Emma Higgins died on 19 May 1939 in Merriott.
F, b. 1853
- Female Higgins was born in 1853 in New Zealand.
- She was the daughter of Selina Higgins.
- Hannah Higgins married Job Osborne.
F, b. 1824
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
- Hannah Higgins was born in 1824 in Merriott.
- At the age of 27 years, Hannah Higgins married Job Osborne, son of Job Osborne and Susanna Osborne, on 29 April 1851 in Merriott. Job is shown as a 24 year old bachelor, a gardener of Lower Street, father Job Osborne gardener. Hannah is shown as a 27 year old spinster domestic of Lower Street, father William Higgens of Lower Street. Witnesses to the marriage were Joseph Goodland and Alfred Raindle.
- Hannah Higgins and Job Osborne appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in Merriott. Job is shown as a 32 year old gardener, born Merriott living with his wife Hannah, 34 born Somerset, and their children Louisa 9, Joseph 7 and William 3 all scholars born Merriott.
- Hannah Higgins and Job Osborne appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Merriott. Job is shown as a 42 year old market gardener born Merriott, living with his wife Hannah 45 born Merriott, and their children:Joseph 17, home; William 13, home; and Emma 8, scholar. All the children were born in Merriott.
M, b. 25 December 1804, d. 12 December 1847
- Peter Higgins was baptized on 25 December 1804 in Somerset.
- At the age of 22 years and 1 day, Peter Higgins married Mary Slade on 26 December 1826 in Somerset, England. They had three children, Sydney, Angelina and Rhoda.
- Peter Higgins and Mary Slade immigrated to New Zealand on 24 September 1841. Mary 48, and 36 year old Peter,'s children Sydney 15, Angelina 14, and Rhoda 10 travelled with them on the Mary Ann along with Mary's grandaughter Selina Gill/Higgins aged 6. Also on board were Daniel Eyles and his family.
- Peter Higgins died on 12 December 1847 at age 42. He was killed while felling a tree on his property at Spring Grove.
F, b. February 1836, d. 20 September 1906
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Selina Higgins was baptized in February 1836 in Somerset, England, as Selina GILL, but later took on the name of Selina Higgins after her mother's marriage to Peter Higgins.
- She was the daughter of Jemima Gill.
- Selina Higgins immigrated on 24 September 1841 to New Zealand with Mary Slade and Peter Higgins. Mary 48, and 36 year old Peter,'s children Sydney 15, Angelina 14, and Rhoda 10 travelled with them on the Mary Ann along with Mary's grandaughter Selina Gill/Higgins aged 6. Also on board were Daniel Eyles and his family.
- About 1859 Selina Higgins began living with Charles Eyles in New Zealand. Selina was the granddaughter of Mary Higgins, the second wife of Charles's father Daniel. She lived just across the road from Charles and Mary Ann with her grandmother. Selina was 23 and Charles in his late 30's.
Charles left his wife Mary Ann in Richmond and went to live in Blenheim with Selina and the children. Selina gave birth to their first child, Cecilia, in February 1860, just over three months after Mary Ann had given birth to Charles Samuel Eyles late October 1859. All of the children of the relationship are registered in Blenheim Courthouse under the name of EYLES, the name by which they were known.
- On 5 April 1886,her partner, Charles Eyles died in Grovetown, New Zealand, at age 65. His death certificate showed he died of cellulitus of the scalp and exhaustion. His living children were listed as Walter 28, Elizabeth 37, Harriet 35, Charlotte 33, Esther 30. His children by Selina were not recorded.
- At the age of 56 years and 3 months, Selina Higgins married James Lees on 12 May 1892 in New Zealand.
- In July 1905,her husband, James Lees died.
- Selina Higgins died on 20 September 1906 at age 70. She died of vavulvar heart disease.
- Selina was buried on 22 September 1906 in Okamo Cemetery.
Child of Selina Higgins
- Female Higgins b. 1853
Children of Selina Higgins and Charles Eyles
- Cecilia Higgins Eyles+ b. 4 February 1860, d. 14 May 1927
- Charles Higgins Eyles+ b. 9 March 1861, d. 22 July 1945
- Lucy Louise Eyles+ b. 29 December 1863, d. 1950
- Frederick William Eyles+ b. 13 August 1865, d. 10 January 1957
- Albert Edward Eyles b. 16 November 1866, d. 11 February 1933
- Minnie Eyles b. 1868
- Florence Eyles+ b. 2 December 1869, d. 6 September 1962
- Winifred Higgins Eyles+ b. 13 August 1871, d. 1946
- Amy Gertrude Eyles+ b. 23 June 1875, d. 1945
Ann Daisy Louisa Higginson
F, b. 1899, d. 1975
- Ann Daisy Louisa Higginson was born in 1899 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Charles Alfred Higginson and Louisa Julia Blinco.
- At the age of 19 years, Ann Daisy Louisa Higginson married Carl Grunwald, son of Hermann Otto Grunwald and Louise Tatzke, in 1918 in Queensland.
- Ann Daisy Louisa Higginson died in 1975 in Queensland.
Charles Alfred Higginson
M, b. 1869, d. 25 April 1928
- Charles Alfred Higginson was born in 1869. He was the son of Frank Claud HIGGINSON and Harriet LAWSON.
- At the age of 22 years, Charles Alfred Higginson married Louisa Julia Blinco, daughter of Alfred William Blinco and Marion Dinah Langton, on 15 November 1891 in Queensland.
- Charles Alfred Higginson died on 25 April 1928 in Queensland.
- Charles was buried on 26 April 1928 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Children of Charles Alfred Higginson and Louisa Julia Blinco
Charles Edward Alexander Higginson
M, b. 15 April 1917, d. 19 July 2000
- Timber Industry: Other Timber Workers
- Charles Edward Alexander Higginson was born on 15 April 1917 in Queensland.
- He was the son of William Edward Higginson and Ada Neilson.
- Charles Edward Alexander Higginson married Thelma Agnes King, daughter of Phillip Isaac King and Agnes Esther Blinco, circa 1940.
- Charles Edward Alexander Higginson and Thelma Agnes King appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1943 and 1949 living at Crow's Nest. Charlie was an engine driver - most likely in Blinco's saw mill.
- Charles Edward Alexander Higginson died on 19 July 2000 in Queensland at age 83.
- Charles was buried on 21 July 2000 in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
- Charles Edward Alexander Higginson also went by the name of Chook.
Frank Claud Higginson
M, b. 16 November 1908, d. 1 June 1974
- Accidents: Other Accidents
- Frank Claud Higginson was born on 16 November 1908 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Charles Alfred Higginson and Louisa Julia Blinco.
- Frank Claud Higginson was the pilot of the plane in which John Charles (Jack) White and Eliza Ann (Ann) Barton crashed on their honeymoon flight in July 1931. Their marriage got off to a rocky start as reported in The Sydney Morning Herald on 23 July - AEROPLANE HITS TREE.
Newly-married Couple Injured.
Misfortune befell a bride and bridegroom at Crow's Nest (at the racecourse) to-day, when the aeroplane in which they were travelling hit a tree when taking off and turned over. Mr. and Mrs. White, the newly-married couple, received cuts on their faces and heads and suffered from shock. Pilot Higginson received cuts on the face. The machine was badly damaged.
- At the age of 30 years and 7 days, Frank Claud Higginson married Constance Mary McGovern, daughter of John Michael (Jack) McGovern and Maria (Mary) Vandersee, on 23 November 1938 in Toowoomba.
- Frank Claud Higginson enlisted in the RAAF. He gave his next of kin as his wife Constance. He was discharged on 25 Apr 1945 with the rank of Wing Commander in the 7th Aircraft Depot.
- Frank Claud Higginson died on 1 June 1974 in Queensland at age 65.
- Frank was cremated in Mt Thompson Crematorium.