F, b. 1825, d. 2 November 1904
- Sarah Phillips was born in 1825.
- Her marriage, at 18 years, to John Hamlyn was registered in the December 1843 Quarter in Kingsbridge, Devon Registration District.
- Sarah Phillips and John Hamlyn immigrated to Brisbane on 18 August 1862. John 48 and Sarah 37 travelled on the Young Australia, leaving Gravesend, England on 8 May 1862 with their children John aged 15 and Thomas aged 6. With them also was a John Stone aged 19 years. Another Hamlyn family consisting of John 24, Sarah 23, Emily 4 and William Henry 1 were also on the ship.
- John and Sarah took up farming at Geham where their son Thomas was a frist day pupil at Geham School.
- On 27 March 1895,her husband, John Hamlyn died in Queensland.
- Sarah Phillips appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Taylor's Siding. She carried out domeestic duties.
- Sarah Phillips died on 2 November 1904 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 3 November 1904 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. METH1-009-0024.
Ada E Unknown
F, b. 1905, d. 16 July 1987
F, b. circa 1860
- Adeline Unknown was born circa 1860.
- Adeline Unknown married Robert John Harper circa 1885.
F, b. circa 1845
- Agnes Unknown was born circa 1845.
- Agnes Unknown married George Palmer circa 1870.
Ah Den Unknown
M, b. circa 1780
- Ah Den Unknown was born circa 1780 in China.
- Ah Den Unknown married Lavinia Hampton circa 1810.
F, b. 1857
- Alice Unknown was born in 1857.
- Alice Unknown married Thomas Atkinson circa 1880.
- Alice Unknown and Thyra (Trish) Atkinson appeared on the census of 2 April, 1911 in Charney, Berkshire. Alice was a 54 year old widowed teacher, living with her married daugher Thyra aged 23. A visitor, Margaret Elizabeth Mate, a 24 year old teacher was also present in the household.
- Alice Unknown married John Gill circa 1723. There is a marriage of a John Gill to Alice Loas in 1713 in Mevagissey on the IGI.
F, b. circa 1870
- Alice Unknown was born circa 1870.
- Alice Unknown married Edmund Primmer circa 1900.
Alice Mary Unknown
F, b. circa 1915, d. 7 January 2001
Alma Jean Unknown
F, b. circa 1916, d. 6 July 1997
F, b. 1709, d. 23 April 1777
- Amy Unknown was born in 1709.
- Amy Unknown married Bernard Burningham circa 1730.
- Amy Unknown died on 23 April 1777 in Froyle.
- She was buried in Froyle.
F, b. July 1889, d. October 1889
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Amy Unknown was born in July 1889 in New Zealand.
- She was the daughter of Lucy Louise Eyles.
- Amy Unknown died in October 1889 in New Zealand . She was four months old.
- She was buried on 11 October 1889 in Richmond Cemetery.
F, b. 1737
- Ann Unknown was born in 1737.
- At the age of 33 years, Ann Unknown married an unknown person in 1770.
- She was buried on 30 October 1825.
Child of Ann Unknown
- Margaret Maddern b. August 1778
F, b. circa 1798, d. between 1871 and 1881
- Charts: Descendants of John Jones
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1798 in Oaken Gates, Shropshire, England.
- Ann Unknown married John Jones circa 1821.
- Ann Unknown and John Jones appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Borough of Walsall. John was shown as a 40 year old coal miner living with his wife Ann, also 40 and their children Ann 15, Harriett 15, Charles 15, Jane 7, and James 5. The records shows they were all born in Staffordshire.
- Ann Unknown and John Jones appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in Bloxwich. The census record showes John, M, 52, sinker in mines, born Donnington, Salop. Ann, wife, 53 born Oaken Gates, Salop. Charles, son, 21, awl blade maker, born Bloxwich, Staffordshire. Harriet, daughter in law, 20, born Blaken Hall, Staffordshire. Thomas, grandson, 10 months, born Bloxwich, Staffordshire.
- Ann Unknown and John Jones appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in Bloxwich. John is shown as a 64 year old coal miner, born Dorrington Wood, Shropshire, living with is wife Ann 65, born Oaken Gates. His daughter Ann and her husband James Taylor lived next door, and next to them were their daughter Jane, and her husband Sampson Chambers.
- Ann Unknown was widowed between 1861 and 1871. She was shown as a widow on the 1871 Census.
- She appeared on the census of 1871 in Bloxwich, England. She is shown as a 73 year old widow, living in means. Her daughter and son-in-law Ann and James Taylor lived next door.
- Ann Unknown died between 1871 and 1881. There was no census record for her in 1881.
F, b. circa 1824
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1824 in Merriott.
- Ann Unknown married William Osborne.
- At the time of the 5 April 1891 census Ann Unknown was living in the household of Anna Osborne in Merriott. The census record shows Ann Hooper, a 38 year old widow, born Merriott as the household head. Her son Henry, a 16 year old labourer and daughter Ethel, an 11 year old scholar, daughter Beatrice 6, a scholar were all born in Merriott and living with their mother. Her mother-in-law Ann Osborne, a 67 year old widow born Merriott was also living with the family.
F, b. circa 1790
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1790.
- Ann Unknown married William Edwards.
F, b. circa 1770
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1770.
- Ann Unknown married Thomas Crabbe in 1800.
F, b. circa 1780
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1780.
- Ann Unknown married Richard Chivell, son of William Chivell and Alice Lawerence, circa 1797.
Children of Ann Unknown and Richard Chivell
- Isabella Chivell b. circa 1779, d. 7 January 1860
- William Chivell b. 1797, d. 18 September 1842
- Alice Chivell b. 1801, d. 11 September 1849
- Eliza Chivell+ b. 5 January 1804, d. 21 February 1874
- James Chivell b. 1805
- Caroline Chivell b. 15 January 1807
- John Chivell+ b. 18 August 1808
- Richard Joshua Chivell b. 18 October 1810
- Joseph Chivell b. 1811
F, b. circa 1755
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1755.
- Ann Unknown married James Dunn circa 1780.
Children of Ann Unknown and James Dunn
- Ann Dunn b. 1 July 1781
- Catherine Dunn b. 5 January 1783, d. before 1791
- James Dunn+ b. 1 July 1784, d. September 1855
- Pascoe Dunn b. 3 October 1786
- Edward Dunn+ b. 7 September 1788, d. June 1877
- Catherine Dunn b. 15 May 1791, d. June 1863
- George John Dunn+ b. 13 December 1792
- Peter Pascoe Dunn b. 11 February 1795
F, b. circa 1730
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1730.
- Ann Unknown married Robert Thomas circa 1750.
F, b. circa 1785
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1785.
- Ann Unknown married Peter Barbary circa 1813.
F, b. circa 1735
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1735.
- Ann Unknown married John Posford circa 1760.
F, b. circa 1840
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1840.
- Ann Unknown married Robert Fyfe circa 1860.
F, b. circa 1875
- Ann Unknown was born circa 1875.
- Ann Unknown married James Connolly circa 1900.
Ann (Nancy) Unknown
F, b. circa 1800, d. 26 February 1861
- Ann (Nancy) Unknown was born circa 1800.
- Ann (Nancy) Unknown married Unknown Walker circa 1820.
- Ann (Nancy) Unknown married Unknown Walker circa 1820.
- Ann (Nancy) Unknown married Unknown McKee circa 1840.
- Ann (Nancy) Unknown left a will on 15 February 1861. It read:-
In the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty one I, Nancy McKee of Bellaghy being sick unto deaths, do hereby ……. This my last Will and Testament. I leave and bequeath everything of which I may did possessed to my daughter Mary wife of Henry Cossart of Ballyacombs. I authorize her to lift the money deposited by me in the Magherafell Branch of the Belfast Bank to collect all debts due to me & pay all debts due by me. I appoint Henry Cossart my son in law to act conjointly with his wife in carrying out this my last will 15 February 1861. Signed Nancy McKee (with her mark).
The foregoing will was duly read to and signed by Nancy McKee in our presence this 15th Day of February 1861 Hugh Hunter (Rev), John McKinny.
- Ann (Nancy) Unknown died on 26 February 1861 in Londonderry.
- Her estate was probated on 29 March 1861. Nancy left assets of 45 pound, 9 shillings all of which went to her daughter Mary Cossart.
Ann L Unknown
- Ann L Unknown married Thomas T Forsyth.
F, b. circa 1900
Annie Gertrude Unknown
F, b. 1900, d. 9 June 1986
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
Anton's Mother Unknown
- Anton's Mother Unknown married Anton's Father Oliva circa 1855.