Maria Emilie Dioth
F, b. 1890, d. 18 October 1986
- Maria Emilie Dioth was born in 1890 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Wilhelm Dioth and Augusta Sperling.
- At the age of 21 years, Maria Emilie Dioth married Henry George Loveday, son of Thomas Edwin Loveday and Sarah Elizabeth Gould, in 1911 in Queensland.
- On 9 April 1917,Maria Emilie Dioth's daughter, Mabel Edna Loveday was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
- At the time of his father's death on 28 July 1928, Maria Emilie Dioth lived in in Yarraman.
- On 11 October 1964,her husband, Henry George Loveday died in Queensland at age 80.
- Maria Emilie Dioth was buried in Yarraman Cemetery.
- Maria Emilie Dioth died on 18 October 1986.
Ronald Frederick Dioth
M, b. 26 August 1923, d. 9 November 1982
M, b. 1906, d. 1906
M, b. 10 January 1922, d. 11 July 1985
M, b. 1863, d. 28 July 1928
- Wilhelm Dioth was born in 1863 in Prussia. He was the son of Friedrich DIOTH and Julia STRACHEL.
- He immigrated to Queensland on 11 September 1888. Wilhelm came on the "MacCarra."
- At the age of 27 years, Wilhelm Dioth married Augusta Sperling, daughter of Frederick Sperling and Maria Wrembeck, in 1890 in Queensland. After their marriage they lived at Djuan where Wilhelm had selected land. He lived there until his death.
- In 1901 Wilhelm Dioth lived. William was listed on the Crow's Nest Post Office directory as a farmer of Djuan.
- He and Augusta Sperling appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Bergen. Wilhelm was a farmer and Augusta carried out domestic duties.
- Wilhelm Dioth died on 28 July 1928 in Queensland.
- He was buried in Bergen Djuan Cemetery.
- On 20 August 1928 his obituary appeared in The Brisbane Courier. It read:- Obituary.-The death occurred of Mr. Wilhelm Dioth, at the age of 65 years, at his home, at Djuan, on July 28. The late Mr. Dioth had resided in the district for 38 years, and could relate many incidents of district history. Born in Germany, he came to Australia in the ship MacCarra on September 11, 1888. At Meringendan he married Miss Augusta Sperling, and they went to reside at Djuan, where Mr. Dioth had selected land, and on which he resided up to the time of his death. Deceased is survived by his widow and grown-up family of four sons and seven daughters, also 35 grandchildren. The sons are: Frederick (Yarraman), Charles, Henrich, and William (Djuan); and the daughters are Mrs. A. Kanowskl (Djuan), Mrs. H. Loveday (Yarraman). Mrs. J. Dal- las (Stroude, N.S.W.) Mrs. C. Chapman (Brisbane), Mrs. D. M'Cormack (Oakey), Mrs. William Timm (Darra), and Miss Margaret Dioth (Djuan). The funeral took place to the Djuan-Bergen Ceme- tery. Pastor Poland officiated at the graveside."
Children of Wilhelm Dioth and Augusta Sperling
- Maria Emilie Dioth+ b. 1890, d. 18 October 1986
- Emilie Louisa Dioth+ b. 1892, d. 1971
- Frederick Wilhelm Dioth+ b. 1894, d. 9 May 1971
- Ida Caroline Dioth b. 1896, d. July 1929
- Carl Frederick Dioth+ b. 1897, d. 10 September 1976
- Hedwick Dioth+ b. 24 March 1899, d. 1982
- Hilda Elizabeth Dioth b. 1901, d. 1961
- Heinrich Christian Dioth b. 1903, d. 16 June 1963
- Theodore Dioth b. 1906, d. 1906
- Wilhelm Dioth+ b. 1906, d. 3 August 1983
- Margarethe Rene Dioth b. 1908, d. 1981
M, b. 1906, d. 3 August 1983
- Wilhelm Dioth was born in 1906.
- He was the son of Wilhelm Dioth and Augusta Sperling.
- At the time of his father's death on 28 July 1928, Wilhelm Dioth lived in in Djuan.
- He and Margarethe Rene Dioth appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Djuan. Wilhelm was a labourer and his sister Margarethe carried out home duties.
- At the age of 25 years, Wilhelm Dioth married Olive Hayes, daughter of Arthur Hayes and Rose Rebecca Paton, in 1931 in Queensland.
- Wilhelm Dioth and Olive Hayes appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Pinelands. Wilhelm was a farmer.
- Wilhelm Dioth died on 3 August 1983 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 5 August 1983 in Bergen Djuan Cemetery.
Minnie Marie Dittman
F, b. circa 1890, d. 1970
- Railway Workers: Other Railway Workers
- Minnie Marie Dittman was born circa 1890. She was the daughter of Carl Dittman and Wilhelmina Maria Jesse.
- Minnie Marie Dittman married Unknown Smyth circa 1910.
- Minnie Marie Dittman appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1937 living at Taylor. She was the station mistress.
- Minnie Marie Dittman died in 1970 in Queensland.
M, b. circa 1820
- Unknown Dixon was born circa 1820.
- Unknown Dixon married Mary Unknown circa 1850.
F, b. circa 1790
- Alice Dixon was born circa 1790.
- Alice Dixon married Richard Caward on 7 June 1817 in Yorkshire.
F, b. 26 October 1752
- Ann Dixon was baptized on 26 October 1752 in Muston.
- She was the daughter of Richard Dixon.
F, b. 21 October 1821
F, b. 10 December 1749
- Ann Dixon was baptized on 10 December 1749 in Muston, Yorkshire.
- She was the daughter of William Dixon.
F, b. 9 June 1779
F, b. 7 November 1819
F, b. 1800
- Ann Dixon was born in 1800 in died aged 1, date not legible.
- She was buried in 1801 in Pickering.
F, b. 1775
- Ann Dixon was born in 1775.
- At the age of 30 years, Ann Dixon married John Foster on 6 June 1805 in Yorkshire.
F, b. 30 June 1843
Ann Elizabeth Dixon
F, b. 3 November 1822
Annie E Dixon
F, b. 1863
- Annie E Dixon was born in 1863 in Muston, Yorkshire.
- At the time of the 2 April 1871 census Annie E Dixon was living in the household of John Dixon and Ann Unknown in Muston, Yorkshire. John 49, a joiner and his wife Ann 40 born Ruston lived with their children John R aged 11, Anne E aged 7, Sarah M aged 5, Emily H aged 11 months all born Muston and his mother Margaret aged 74 born Whitby.
F, b. 7 October 1827
F, b. 3 January 1818
M, b. 30 January 1731
- Christopher Dixon was baptized on 30 January 1731 in Yorkshire.
- He was the son of Stephen Dixon.
F, b. 27 November 1780
M, b. 24 November 1751
- Edward Dixon was baptized on 24 November 1751 in Muston, Yorkshire.
- He was the son of William Dixon.
- At the age of 23 years and 19 days, Edward Dixon married Ann Elvridge on 13 December 1774 in Muston, Yorkshire.
Children of Edward Dixon and Ann Elvridge
- James Dixon b. 27 April 1777
- Thomasin Dixon b. 10 June 1778
- Ann Dixon b. 9 June 1779
- Dorothy Dixon b. 27 November 1780
- Edward Dixon b. 2 August 1782
- Mary Dixon b. 6 September 1784, d. before 1787
- Margaret Dixon b. 6 September 1784, d. before 1786
- William Dixon+ b. 4 June 1786, d. September 1864
- Margaret Dixon b. 4 June 1786
- Mary Dixon b. 28 October 1787
M, b. 2 August 1782
F, b. circa 1827, d. 26 April 1894
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Robinson
- Elizabeth Dixon was born circa 1827 in Pickering. Elizabeth's birth was possibly registered as Bethia Dixon.
- She was the daughter of William Dixon and Ann Unknown.
- Elizabeth Dixon married James Robinson, son of Charles Robinson and Hannah Wright, on 25 May 1847 in Yorkshire North Riding, England. His father was Charles Robinson and he is listed as being 23 years old, not 30. Elizabeth was 21 years old, father William Dixon.
- Elizabeth Dixon and James Robinson appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in York. James is shown as 34 year old, born Tollerton, a garden labourer, living with Elizabeth aged 24 born Pickering, Jane 2, Elizabeth 9 months both born York. A William Hudson 33 a garden labourer, and Mary Hudson also lived with them as lodgers. Mary was born in Pickering so is possibly Elizabeth's older sister or cousin.
- Elizabeth Dixon and James Robinson appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in York. James is shown as a 44 year old labourer, born Tollerton, living with his wife Elizabeth 34, born Pickering and children Jane 12, Elizabeth 10, Ann 8, Mary 6 and William 4 born in York.
- Elizabeth Dixon witnessed the birth of Rose Elizabeth Gillies on 9 January 1881 in Queensland; Her birth registration states her father was a 35 year old carrier born Maitland NSW (this information is incorrect. The details belong to the next birth registered that of Ellen Caroline Brown - daughter of Edward Brown). Her parents were married 22 May 1876 (incorrect) at Meringandan Downs and her mother was formerly Robinson born York, England aged 26 years. The informant was Francis Gillies of Crow's Nest and witness to the birth Mrs Robinson.
- Elizabeth Dixon died on 26 April 1894 in Ebenezer, Queensland.
- She was buried on 27 April 1894 in Queensland, Australia. In an unmarked grave.
Children of Elizabeth Dixon and James Robinson
- Jane Robinson+ b. September 1848, d. 30 November 1913
- Elizabeth Robinson+ b. 14 July 1850, d. 6 April 1904
- Ann Robinson+ b. June 1852, d. 21 June 1931
- Mary Robinson+ b. 19 November 1854, d. 5 April 1917
- William Robinson+ b. 1857, d. 27 June 1900
- Eleanor Robinson b. 17 September 1868, d. 21 September 1868
- Hannah Dixon Robinson+ b. 4 December 1870, d. 27 July 1953
F, b. 10 January 1802
F, b. circa 1805
- Elizabeth Dixon was born circa 1805.
- Elizabeth Dixon married Daniel Treman on 20 January 1830 in Yorkshire.
F, b. 5 June 1808
F, b. circa 1839
- Elizabeth Dixon was born circa 1839 in Yorkshire.
- She was the daughter of William Dixon and Grace Champney.
- At the time of the 7 April 1861 census Elizabeth Dixon was living in the household of William Dixon in Yorkshire. William 51 was a clockmaker living with his wife Elizabeth 54, and daughters Elizabeth 21, Grace 20 and Susan 18, all born Pickering.