Maud Beatrice Cumner
F, b. 1896
- Maud Beatrice Cumner was born in 1896 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of William Cumner and Augusta Johanna Harth.
- At the age of 18 years, Maud Beatrice Cumner married George Clewley, son of Charles Clewley and Hannah Mary Hill, in 1914 in Queensland.
- Maud Beatrice Cumner witnessed the burial of Vincent Lloyd George Clewley on 24 May 1917 in Goombungee Cemetery.
Sydney James Cumner
M, b. 1901, d. 29 October 1980
- Sydney James Cumner was born in 1901 in Queensland.
- He was the son of William Cumner and Augusta Johanna Harth.
- At the age of 22 years, Sydney James Cumner married Ada Blanche Poulton in 1923 in Queensland.
- Sydney James Cumner and Ada Blanche Poulton appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Highland Plain. Sydney was a farmer.
- Sydney James Cumner died on 29 October 1980 in Queensland.
- Sydney was buried on 29 October 1980 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. PLAW4-007-0028.
F, b. 1894
M, b. 1870, d. 2 September 1949
- William Cumner was born in 1870. He was the son of William Cumner and Eliza Head.
- At the age of 24 years, William Cumner married Augusta Johanna Harth, daughter of Johann Harth and Wilhelmina Maria Charlotte (Marie) Kruger, in 1894 in Queensland.
- William Cumner and Augusta Johanna Harth appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Goombungee. William was a farmer.
- William Cumner died on 2 September 1949 in Queensland.
- William was buried on 3 September 1949 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. CE9-002-0007.
F, b. circa 1855
- Ellen Cumpstone was born circa 1855.
- Ellen Cumpstone married Thomas Jones circa 1880.
F, b. circa 1840, d. 1893
- Eupemia Cunningham was born circa 1840. She was the daughter of George Cunningham and Jane Bain.
- Eupemia Cunningham married Thomas Horrocks circa 1865.
- Eupemia Cunningham died in 1893 in Queensland.
F, b. circa 1885
F, b. 1915, d. 21 April 1966
- Pearl Cunnington was born in 1915. She was the daughter of Wiilliam Cunnington and Annie McLaren.
- At the age of 23 years, Pearl Cunnington married Leslie Leonard Rosentreter, son of August John Rosentreter and Margaretha Helena Teske, in 1938 in Queensland.
- Pearl Cunnington and Leslie Leonard Rosentreter appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Crow's Nest. Les was a labourer.
- Pearl Cunnington died on 21 April 1966 in Queensland.
- Pearl was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery. CE1-00C-0036.
Frank Logue Currie
M, b. 1 September 1916, d. 1984
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Helena Wadge Curry
F, b. circa 1915
- Charts: Descendants of Louis Werner
Bessie Ruth Vera Curtis
F, b. 1897, d. 1969
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Staines.
Lydia Louise Curtis
F, b. 20 March 1908, d. 23 March 1989
- Lydia Louise Curtis was born on 20 March 1908.
- At the age of 20 years, 9 months and 6 days, Lydia Louise Curtis married Aubrey Thomas Hooper, son of Oliver Hooper and Caroline Bergmann, on 26 December 1928 in Queensland.
- On 23 March 1947,her husband, Aubrey Thomas Hooper died in Queensland at age 43.
- Lydia Louise Curtis died on 23 March 1989 at age 81.
M, b. 27 January 1886, d. 5 October 1977
- Francis Cuskelly was born on 27 January 1886 in Queensland. He was the son of Annie Keany and James Cuskelly.
- At the age of 35 years, 10 months and 3 days, Francis Cuskelly married Mary Theresa Garske, daughter of Joseph Bernard Garske and Agnes Ciesolka, on 30 November 1921 in Queensland.
- Francis Cuskelly died on 5 October 1977 in Queensland at age 91.
Genevina Malachina Cuskelly
F, b. 13 March 1911, d. 24 June 2002
- Genevina Malachina Cuskelly was born on 13 March 1911 in Queensland. She was the daughter of Thomas Cuskelly and Catherine Harriet Pett Fenton.
- At the age of 19 years, 9 months and 23 days, Genevina Malachina Cuskelly married George Henry Just, son of Christian Theodore Just and Emelia Emma Lemke, on 5 January 1931 in Queensland. They settled at "Hillcrest" at Cooyar where Geoge had purchased land. They had five children.
- Genevina Malachina Cuskelly and George Henry Just appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1943 and 1958 living at Mt Binga. George was a labourer.
- Genevina Malachina Cuskelly died on 24 June 2002 in Queensland at age 91.
Alfred William Cutfield
M, b. 14 May 1908, d. 1988
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Alfred William Cutfield was born on 14 May 1908 in New Zealand.
- At the age of 20 years, Alfred William Cutfield married Myra Margaret Sigley, daughter of Leslie Joshua Sigley and Mary Agnes McMahon, in 1929 in New Zealand. They had three children.
- In 1947,his wife, Myra Margaret Sigley died in New Zealand.
- Alfred William Cutfield died in 1988 in New Zealand.
Agnes Eleanor A Cuthbert
F, b. 1884
- Agnes Eleanor A Cuthbert was born in 1884 in Linconshire.
- She was the daughter of Samuel Cuthbert and Sarah Bellamy.
- Her marriage, at 30 years, to Thomas Herbert Vowden, son of James Vowden and Charlotte Brunsdon, was registered in the September 1914 Quarter in Grimbsy, Lincolnshire Registration District.
M, b. circa 1855
- Samuel Cuthbert was born circa 1855.
- Samuel Cuthbert married Sarah Bellamy circa 1880.
Catherine Maria D'arcy
F, b. circa 1824, d. March 1900
- Catherine Maria D'arcy was born circa 1824. She was the daughter of George Pitt D'arcy and Catherine Maria White.
- Catherine Maria D'arcy married Hon. John Frederick McDougall in July 1846.
- In November 1896,her husband, Hon. John Frederick McDougall died in Queensland at age 76.
- Catherine Maria D'arcy died in March 1900 in Queensland.
- Catherine was buried on 17 March 1900 in Toowong Cemetery, Brisbane.
Children of Catherine Maria D'arcy and Hon. John Frederick McDougall
- Darcy Texas McDougall b. 1847, d. 19 July 1886
- Stewart Brisbane McDougall b. circa 1850, d. 1933
- William A McDougall b. 1851
- Florence Rose McDougall b. 1854, d. 21 June 1934
- Roderick McDougall b. 1856, d. January 1931
- Louisa Maria McDougall b. 1857, d. 1936
- Unnamed McDougall b. 1859
- Angus Frederick McDougall b. 1860, d. 8 March 1879
- Unnamed McDougall b. 1862
- Ronald McDougall+ b. 1864, d. 7 September 1938
- John McDougall b. circa 1865, d. 1865
- Fergus Henry McDougall+ b. 1865, d. 1920
Thomas Hogh Dack
M, b. 27 December 1908, d. 1995
- Thomas Hogh Dack was born on 27 December 1908 in Queensland. He was the son of Thomas Hogh DACK and Caroline Florence Madge.
- At the age of 25 years and 10 days, Thomas Hogh Dack married Hazel Ellen Martin, daughter of John Dascombe Martin and Sarah Jane Hooper, on 6 January 1934 in Queensland. They lived and worked in Brisbane. As pensioners they were caretakers of a retirement complex at New Farm.
- Thomas Hogh Dack died in 1995 in Brisbane.
F, b. circa 1865, d. 1950
- Joan Dage was born circa 1865.
- Joan Dage married James Samuel McGeorge in 1888.
- Joan Dage died in 1950 in Scotland.
F, b. 1840, d. 11 November 1901
- Josepha Dahell was born in 1840.
- At the age of 28 years, Josepha Dahell married Andreas Schusser in 1868.
- Josepha Dahell and Andreas Schusser immigrated to Queensland on 6 October 1876. Andrens 43, Josepha 36 and Johanna 16 travelled on the Reichstag which left Hamburg on 13 Jun 1876.
- Josepha Dahell died on 11 November 1901 in Queensland.
- Josepha was buried on 12 November 1901 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Child of Josepha Dahell
- Johanna Schusser-Dahell b. 1861, d. 21 January 1937
F, b. circa 1850
- Wilhelmine Dahm was born circa 1850.
- Wilhelmine Dahm married Wilhelm Hohnke in July 1879 in Queensland.
- On 26 June 1903,her husband, Wilhelm Hohnke died in Margurg.
- Wilhelmine Dahm married August Friedrich Wilhelm Kuhz in 1909 in Queensland.
Children of Wilhelmine Dahm and Wilhelm Hohnke
Daphne Vera Daken
F, b. 1907
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Henry Phillip Dale
M, b. 3 February 1894, d. 25 March 1952
- Henry Phillip Dale was born on 3 February 1894. He was the son of Rachel Sherriff and William Dale.
- At the age of 22 years, Henry Phillip Dale married Lily Wilhelmine Kath, daughter of Hermann Kath and Minna Annie Dorothy Schultz, in 1917 in Queensland.
- Henry Phillip Dale died on 25 March 1952 in Queensland at age 58.
- Henry was buried in Taabinga Cemetery. Memorial ID 182768291.
F, b. 29 June 1688
- Jane Dale was christened on 29 June 1688 in Ludgvan Parish.
- At the age of 23 years, 6 months and 2 days, Jane Dale married John Glazon on 31 December 1711 in Madron Parish.
Margaret Hunter Dale
F, b. 1872, d. 4 May 1950
F, b. circa 1836, d. December 1900
- Margaret Daley was born circa 1836 in Frawley, NK, Wales.
- Her marriage to Stephen Vowden, son of Stephen Vowden and Ann Teague, was registered in the December 1852 Quarter in Newport, Monmouthshire Registration District.
- Margaret Daley appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Southstoneham, Hampshire. Margaret senior is shown as 36 years old. Her children Margaret 10, James 7, Henry 5, all born Newport and Etty 2 and Mary Ann 0 born Hound.
- She appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Hound, Hampshire. Margaret, the household head, is shown as a 44 year old mariner's wife, born Frawley, N K, Wales living with her children James 17, a gardeners assistant, born Frawley, NK, Wales and daughters Etty 11, Mary A 9, and Lavinia aged 7, all born in Sholing, Hampshire.
- In June 1888, her husband, Stephen Vowden's death was registered in the Kent Registration District. He was at age 59 years and 2 months.
- At the time of the 31 March 1901 census, Margaret Daley was living in the household of James Vowden in Gillingham. James is shown as 26 years old. She was 53 years old, born Newport, Monmouthshire.
- Her death was recorded with the Middlesex Registration District in the December 1900 Quarter . She was most likely staying with her daughter Lavinia at the time of her death.
M, b. circa 1885
Eliza Jane Dalgleish
F, b. 1871, d. 6 November 1953
- Eliza Jane Dalgleish was born in 1871. She was the daughter of William Dalgliesh and __ Scott.
- Eliza Jane Dalgleish married Harry Albert Davis circa 1890.
- Eliza Jane Dalgleish and Harry Albert Davis appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Plainby. Harry was a farmer.
- On 29 May 1932,her husband, Harry Albert Davis died in Queensland.
- Eliza Jane Dalgleish died on 6 November 1953 in Queensland.
- Eliza was buried on 7 November 1953 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. PRES3-014-0009.