F, b. circa 1755
- Elizabeth Fleming was born circa 1755.
- Elizabeth Fleming married Peter Scobel on 6 February 1777 in Cornwall.
Margaret Eliza Fleming
F, b. 1850, d. August 1921
- Margaret Eliza Fleming was born in 1850 in Nova Scotia, Canada. She was the daughter of William Fleming and Hannah Frampton.
- At the age of 28 years, Margaret Eliza Fleming married Henry Skuse on 22 August 1878 in Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada. They were married by license. Henry was a 37 year old Widower, and a soldier living in Halifax. Margaret was a 27 year old spinster living in Windsor. He was born in Bristol and she in Windsor. His parents were William, a carpenter and Elizabeth and hers William, a shoemaker and C. Amelia. Witnesses were Theo Woodworth ? and Emily Irons.
- Margaret Eliza Fleming and Henry Skuse immigrated to Australia between 1880 and 1881. Their eldest son James William was born in Bristol in 1879 and their next child in Queensland in 1881. Perhaps Henry had to return to England to be discharged from the British Army before they were able to immigrate to Australia.
- Margaret Eliza Fleming and Henry Skuse appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Henry was a farmer and Margaret carried out domestic duties. Their son John Henry also farmed at Goombungee as did a James William Skuse.
- In August 1919 Margaret Eliza Fleming and Henry Skuse lived in Goombungee. They moved to Newmarket in Bribane around 1920.
- Margaret Eliza Fleming died in August 1921 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 12 August 1921 in Toowong Cemetery.
Children of Margaret Eliza Fleming and Henry Skuse
- James William Skuse b. 1879, d. 6 August 1916
- John Henry Skuse+ b. 5 March 1881, d. 6 September 1950
- James Alexander Skuse+ b. 4 July 1883, d. 29 June 1966
- Charles Herbert Skuse+ b. 31 May 1885, d. 2 February 1961
- Arthur Hawthorne Skuse+ b. 21 April 1887, d. 1959
- Unnamed Skuse b. 1889, d. 1889
- Edward Irons Skuse+ b. 11 July 1890, d. 1 March 1977
- Annie Elizabeth Beatrice Skuse b. 2 August 1892, d. 26 July 1962
- George Stanley Skuse+ b. 21 November 1894, d. June 1964
- Alice Elizabeth Maud Skuse+ b. 6 January 1897, d. 1968
William Alexander McGiffon Fleming
M, b. circa 1900
M, b. circa 1813
- David Fletcher was born circa 1813 in Staffordshire.
- His marriage to Harriet Plant was registered in the September 1837 Quarter Registration District.
- David Fletcher and Harriet Plant appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Staffordshire. David is shown as a 68 year old iron pad lock maker, born Willenhall. He is living with his wife, Harriet also born Willenhall aged 66 years and a number of other family members.
F, b. between September 1844 and December 1844
- Charts: Descendants of John Jones
- Frances Fletcher was born between September 1844 and December 1844 in Bloxwich. Her birth is registered in the December Quarter 1844 of the Walsall Registration district.
- She was the daughter of James Fletcher and Mary Unknown.
- Frances Fletcher was christened on 2 September 1846 in Walsall.
- Her marriage to Samuel Taylor, son of James Taylor and Ann Jones, was registered in the 21 May 1866 Quarter Registration District.
- Frances Fletcher and Samuel Taylor appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Bloxwich. The census record shows that Samuel was a 25 year old anvil blade maker, born Bloxwich, living with his wife Frances, 26, born Bloxwich and their son Anarak ? (Harmar) aged 2 born Bloxwich. His cousin Eliza Chambers aged 11 was also living with them. A John Jones aged 76 born Salop mk? was also living with the family. He was listed as a boarder, and as being married. (Was this person Samuel and Jane's grandfather, husband of Ann who is shown as a widow and living by herself on the same census?)
- Frances Fletcher and Samuel Taylor appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Bloxwich. Samuel is shown as a 35 year old Hot ? Blade Maker (Tool) maker, living with his 36 year old wife Frances, son Hamer aged 12, and daughter Olive aged 6. All were born in Bloxwich.
- Frances Fletcher appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in Bloxwich. Frances is shown as 46 years old.
- In March 1894,her husband, Samuel Taylor died in Staffordshire at age 48.
Helen Minnie Fletcher
F, b. circa 1900
M, b. circa 1816
- James Fletcher was born circa 1816.
- James Fletcher married Mary Unknown circa 1845.
Sarah Bagnall Fletcher
F, b. 12 April 1846, d. December 1902
- Charts: Descendants of John Jones
- Sarah Bagnall Fletcher was baptized on 12 April 1846 in Willenhall.
- She was the daughter of David Fletcher and Harriet Plant.
- Her marriage, at 25 years and 7 months, to James Taylor, son of James Taylor and Ann Jones, was registered in the December 1871 Quarter Registration District.
- Sarah Bagnall Fletcher and James Taylor appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Willenhall. James is shown as a 31 year old curry comb maker born Bloxwich, living with his wife Sarah 30 born Willenhall and children William, a 10 year old scholar born Willenhall, Maud M aged 5 born Willenhall and Fred aged 4 born Willenhall.
- Her death was recorded with the an unknown place , an unknown place Registration District in the December 1902 Quarter.
Althea Evelyn Amy Flett
F, b. 20 December 1894, d. 1979
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Althea Evelyn Amy Flett was born on 20 December 1894 in New Zealand. She was the daughter of Charles David and Elizabeth FLETT.
- At the age of 25 years, Althea Evelyn Amy Flett married Charlie John Stephen Starnes, son of Frederick William Starnes and Lillian Amy Beattie, in 1920 in New Zealand.
- On 11 August 1968,her husband, Charlie John Stephen Starnes died in New Zealand.
- Althea Evelyn Amy Flett died in 1979 in New Zealand.
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
- Jehanne Fleury married Bourgeois Thomas Cossart First circa 1485.
Walter Willy Flicker
M, b. circa 1900
F, b. circa 1790
- Rachel Flood was born circa 1790.
- Rachel Flood married William Staines on 15 October 1812 in East London.
Mary Ann Vaunt Flower
F, b. 1865, d. 15 December 1930
F, b. 27 February 1922, d. 20 May 1984
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Mabel Evelyn Flyger
F, b. circa 1870
- Mabel Evelyn Flyger was born circa 1870.
- Mabel Evelyn Flyger married Allan Martin in 1902 in New Zealand.
Alma Dorothy Flynn
F, b. 1904
Ashton Harold Flynn
M, b. 1905, d. 1928
Henry Arthur Flynn
M, b. circa 1860
Kathleen Ellen Flynn
F, b. 1907, d. 1909
Madge Nora Vera Flynn
F, b. 11 November 1900, d. 1999
- Madge Nora Vera Flynn was born on 11 November 1900 in New Zealand.
- She was the daughter of William Arthur Flynn and Emma Margaret Primmer.
- Madge was the flower girl at the wedding of Florence Sarah Primmer and Herbert Collins on 29 April 1908 in New Zealand; The Manawatu Times reported :- "At the Cuba Street Methodist Church yesterday Miss Florence S. Primmer, daughter of Mr B. Primmer was married to Mr Herbert Walter Collins, of Hastings, fourth son of the late Mr Henry E.
Collins. The bride, who wore a pretty cream embroidered voile, was attended by her sister Miss Maud Primmer, Miss H. Collins, sister of the bridegroom, and Misses Madge and Melba Flynn, nieces of the bride. The bridegroom was attended by Mr Jack Jamieson as best man, and Mr R. Home as groomsman. The bride's travelling dress was a pretty green cloth costume and a green velvet hat. Mr and Mrs Collins will take up their residence in Hastings."
- At the age of 24 years, Madge Nora Vera Flynn married Norman Hamilton in 1925.
- Madge Nora Vera Flynn died in 1999 in New Zealand.
Muriel Grace Flynn
F, b. 1910
F, b. 1903
William Arthur Flynn
M, b. 1867, d. 1944
- William Arthur Flynn was born in 1867.
- At the age of 31 years, William Arthur Flynn married Emma Margaret Primmer, daughter of Benjamin Primmer and Sarah Tasker, on 25 August 1898 in New Zealand.
- William Arthur Flynn died in 1944 in New Zealand.
Children of William Arthur Flynn and Emma Margaret Primmer
William Leslie Flynn
M, b. 21 February 1899, d. 1982
- John Focus married Ann Hooper in 1718 in Bennister, Somerset, England.
Percy Alfred Foden
M, b. 1892, d. 1970
- Percy Alfred Foden was born in 1892.
- At the age of 31 years, Percy Alfred Foden married Iris Ruby Tasker, daughter of Frederick William Tasker and Helena Augusta Scarf, on 25 September 1923 in New Zealand.
- On 14 December 1957,his wife, Iris Ruby Tasker died in Timaru, New Zealand, at age 62.
- Percy Alfred Foden died in 1970 in New Zealand.
F, b. circa 1880
- Theresa Fogg was born circa 1880.
- Theresa Fogg married John Thomas Stanton circa 1900.
Leslie Roy Foley
M, b. circa 1900
M, b. circa 1860, d. 1895
- Henry Follett was born circa 1860.
- Henry Follett died in 1895 in Queensland.
F, b. 23 May 1779, d. June 1866
- Jane Foot was also known as Jennifer.
- She was baptized on 23 May 1779 in Cornwall.
- She was the daughter of Phillip Foot and Ann Jordon.
- At the age of 35 years, 6 months and 24 days, Jane Foot married William Dunn, son of James Dunn and Elizabeth Warren, on 17 December 1814 in Cornwall.
- On 18 February 1820 Philip Foot (junior) and Jane Dunn (nee Foot) were listed as benefactories of their father's will. The will read"- I Philip Foot of the Parish of Mevagifsey [Mevagissey]in the County of Cornwall, Yeoman being of sound mind and memory though weak in body do make this my last will and Testament in manner and from following, I give and bequeath unto my beloved Wife Jenifer Foot All my Freehold Lands tenements and Hereditaments which I am pofsefsed [possessed] of situate lying and being in the Parish of St Winnow in this County to hold to her my said Wife during her natural life and to receive the rents and profits thereof, And from and immediately after the decease of my said Wife, then I do hereby give and devise the said Freehold Lands tenements and Hereditaments unto my Son Philip Foot and his Heirs subject neverthelefs [nevertheless] to one clear annuity or rent change for Four pounds per annum which I hereby give and bequeath unto my daughter Jane Dunn during her natural life and immediately on the termination of a Lease held on the life of Catherine Willcock I give and bequeath one other clear annuity or rent-charge of three pounds per annum unto my daughter Jane Dunn during her natural life and my Will and meaning is that in case the annuities or either of them shall be behind or unpaid for the space of twenty days after becoming due that she shall have the same remedy for recover thereof as the Law provides for recovery of Rent being in arrear and repaid. All the rest residue and remainder of my Goods chattels and Effects of every kind and description I hereby give and bequeath unto my beloved wife and what remains at her death is to be equally divided between my son and daughter and I do hereby nominate and appoint my dear wife Jenifer Foot sole executrix of this my last Will and Testament – In Witnefs whereof I have hereunto set my hand and Seal this eighteenth day of February one thousand eight hundred and twenty.
Signed Sealed published and declared by the said Testator Philip Foot as and for his last Will and Testament in the presence of us
The Mark or Sign of Philip Foot.
Under the conditions of the will Jane may have received rent income from her father's lands after here step mother Jenifer died.
- Jane Foot and William Dunn appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Cliff Street, Megavissey. William is shown as a 65 year old fisherman living with his wife Jane also 65 and 15 year old Ann Dunn - all were born in the county. The family was living next door to Joseph Dunn and his wife Martha.
- Between 1841 and 1851,her husband, William Dunn died. Jane is shown as a widow on the 1851 Census. There are a number of death registrations between 1841 and 1851 that could belong to William.
- Jane Foot appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in East Stonehouse. Ann is shown as the widowed 71 year old head, an annuitant [she may have been receiving monies from the rents of her father's lands under the provision of his Will in 1820], born Mevagissey, Cornwall living with her son Phillip, a widowed boatman aged 33 and daughter Ann, a 31 year old dressmaker. Both were born in Mevagissey.
- At the time of the 7 April 1861 census Jane Foot was living in the household of Ann Dunn and William White in Stoke Damerel. William is shown as the 47 year old head, a mill labourer born in North Tranton, Devon living with his wife Ann aged 41 born Mevagissey, Cornwall and her mother Jane Dunn, 82 a former dressmaker also born in Mevagissey.
- Her death was recorded with the Stoke Damerel, Devon Registration District in the June 1866 Quarter.