F, b. 14 April 1628
F, b. 25 August 1776
M, b. 21 October 1733
M, b. 8 August 1630, d. before 1693
- Ambrose Gill was baptized on 8 August 1630 in Cornwall.
- He was the son of Henry Gill and Mary Merryn.
- At the age of 30 years, 4 months and 20 days, Ambrose Gill married Alice Dayne on 28 December 1660 in Cornwall.
- Ambrose Gill died before 1693. His wife Alice's burial record shows she was a widow at the time of her death.
M, b. 31 March 1672, d. before 1675
M, b. 22 November 1675
- Ambrose Gill was baptized on 22 November 1675.
- He was the son of Ambrose Gill and Alice Dayne.
- At the age of 27 years, 8 months and 30 days, Ambrose Gill married Ann Phillip on 21 August 1703 in Cornwall.
- At the age of 29 years, 11 months and 26 days, Ambrose Gill married Elizabeth Nichols on 17 November 1705 in Cornwall. This marriage is only a possibility. There may have been two Ambrose Gill's living about this time. No death record of Ann nee Phillip has been found.
M, b. 3 November 1689
F, b. 19 October 1706
F, b. 21 July 1700, d. December 1702
M, b. 24 June 1798
- Aron Gill was baptized on 24 June 1798 in Cornwall. The baptism record shows his reputed father to be Thomas Pearce.
- He was the son of Alice Gill.
F, b. 4 November 1804
Celia Ann Miners Gill
F, b. 10 May 1819
F, b. circa 1826
- Elizabeth Gill was born circa 1826 in Cornwall.
- At the time of the 7 June 1841 census, Elizabeth Gill was living in the household of Geroge Chivell and Jane Rosewall in St Agnes. George is shown as a 35 year old tin miner, living with his wife Jenefer also 35 and children, James10, Bathsheba 8, George 3 and Mary 5 months. An Elizabeth Gill is also living with them.
F, b. 29 September 1746
F, b. 5 August 1792
F, b. 30 October 1768, d. January 1769
F, b. 21 January 1776
F, b. 7 June 1767
- Charts: Descendants of William Gill
F, b. 9 May 1779
F, b. 4 January 1784
F, b. 14 March 1705
F, b. 26 December 1638
Elizabeth Jane Gill
F, b. 29 September 1839
George Thomas Gill
M, b. 13 August 1820
F, b. 10 February 1727
F, b. 17 March 1811
F, b. 1 June 1723
Grace Dunn Gill
F, b. 17 October 1779, d. 31 October 1851
- Grace Dunn Gill was baptized on 17 October 1779 in Cornwall.
- She was the daughter of John Gill and Jane Dunn.
- At the age of 29 years, 11 months and 18 days, Grace Dunn Gill married John Maddern, son of John Maddern and Elizabeth Leah, on 5 October 1809 in Cornwall. The marriage record shows: John Maddern from Madron, Grace Gill from Penzance, by banns on 10,17,24 Sep 1809. Married 5th day October 1809 by Athanasuis Laffer Curate. John Maddern signed and Grace gave her mark. Witnesses were Mary Willis and M Wright (clerk - he witnessed most of the marriages in the church).
- Grace Dunn Gill and John Maddern appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Newlyn. John is shown as a 55 year old farmer, living with his wife Grace, Richard 20, and an Ann Madron 15 who is shown as an apprentice farmer (Perhaps she is a daughter but there is no record of a baptism of an Ann, daughter of John & Grace. There is a record of Ann Harvey Maddern, baptised 30 Apr 1826, daughter of John Maddern & Ann Harvey.)
- Grace Dunn Gill and John Maddern appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in Newlyn. John is shown as a 67 year old farmer of 1 acre, born Paul, living with his wife Grace, 68 born Mevagissey, and servant Eliza Double, 29 single, born Paul.
- Grace Dunn Gill died on 31 October 1851 in Newlyn, England, at age 72.
- Grace was buried in St Paul Churchyard, Cornwall, England. Her grave marker reads
"Sacred to the memory of Grace Dunn Maddern who died at Newlyn 31 October 1851 aged 73 years also her husband John Maddern Market Gardener who died at Newlyn 31 Dec 1852 aged 66. Benevolent to all in their employ".
M, b. 25 December 1739
M, b. circa 1600
- Henry Gill was born circa 1600.
- Henry Gill married Mary Merryn on 15 April 1627 in Cornwall.