M, b. 5 June 1708
M, b. 17 April 1692
John Joseph Gill
M, b. 25 November 1899, d. 1980
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
F, b. 14 September 1692, d. June 1694
F, b. 22 September 1711, d. October 1711
F, b. 14 July 1695, d. April 1708
F, b. 7 September 1788
F, b. 28 August 1743
F, b. 28 October 1787
F, b. 20 June 1773
F, b. 29 March 1772
F, b. 31 March 1633
F, b. 23 January 1697
Mary Rendell Gill
F, b. 27 September 1807
F, b. 11 May 1777, d. December 1869
- Priscilla Gill was baptized on 11 May 1777 in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
- She was the daughter of John Gill and Jane Dunn.
- At the age of 21 years, 5 months and 5 days, Priscilla Gill married John Lower, son of Sarah Lower, on 16 October 1798 in Devon, England.
- Priscilla Gill appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in St Just in Roselands. She is shown as a 60 year old nurse and appears to be living with a Jane Lower aged 45 and Janes children,Catherine aged 20, born Cornwall, Elizabeth, 15 born Cornwall, John aged 12, born Cornwall. (It is possible this family is related to Priscilla. Jane or Jennifer married John Lower, a mariner and was most likely a widow at the time of the census). Also living with them are another couple Mary Pasco, 23 born Cornwall and William Pasco, 25, a shoemaker born Cornwall and their son William Pasco aged 3, born Cornwall and daughter Mary Pasco, 1, born Cornwall.. Also living with them is Priscilla's daughter Grace Nancarrow,30,Twine Braider,born Cornwall,and George Chambers,10,(Son Of Mariner),born Cornwall and Thomas Chambers, 8,(Son Of Mariner),born Cornwall. (Thomas and George are the children of her daughter Catherine).
- She appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in St Just in Roselands. that Priscilla was living in the household of Thomas Jenking, a pilot, and his wife Anna, and their children Nicholas, 5, Priscilla, 3 and Mary A, 1 month. Her occupation and relationship to the family is that of nurse. She was aged 76, born Megivessey St.
- She appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in St Mawes, Cornwall, England. The census shows that she was 84 years, old, a nurse, born Mevagissey, living with her daughter Grace Nancarrow.
- She was buried on 14 November 1869 in St Just in Roselands. She lived at St Mawes at the time of her death.
- Her death was recorded with the Truro, Cornwall Registration District in the December 1869 Quarter.
Children of Priscilla Gill and John Lower
- Jane Dunn Lower+ b. 8 November 1801, d. September 1880
- Catherine Lower+ b. 29 January 1804, d. 11 February 1837
- Priscilla Lower+ b. 19 April 1807, d. 1 July 1854
- Grace Lower+ b. 23 June 1811, d. 30 December 1875
- John Lower b. 22 January 1815, d. before 1816
- John Lower+ b. 11 April 1816
- Stephen Lower+ b. 10 October 1819, d. March 1887
F, b. 28 October 1688
M, b. 5 May 1737, d. November 1758
- Richard Gill was baptized on 5 May 1737 in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
- He was the son of John Gill and Mary Rolling.
- At the age of 20 years, 8 months and 17 days, Richard Gill married Grace Ford on 22 January 1758 in Cornwall.
- Richard Gill died in November 1758 at age 21.
- He was buried on 23 November 1758.
M, b. 27 January 1805
M, b. 21 March 1791
M, b. 26 May 1776
M, b. 24 August 1760
M, b. circa 1780
M, b. circa 1810
M, b. 18 March 1838
- Richard Gill was baptized on 18 March 1838 in Cornwall. His father was a seaman at the time of Richard's birth.
- He was the son of Richard Gill and Isabella Kendall.
- At the age of 22 years, 5 months and 8 days, Richard Gill married Emma Jane Blamey, daughter of Peter Blamey and Catherine Thomas, on 26 August 1860 in Cornwall. The marriage record showed Emma was 21 years of age, daughter of Peter. Richard was 22 years old, son of Richard.
Richard James Gill
M, b. circa 1895
F, b. 29 June 1758
M, b. circa 1745
- Thomas Gill was born circa 1745.
- Thomas Gill married Joanna Robbins on 19 November 1769 in Cornwall.
M, b. 23 January 1774
M, b. circa 1750
- Thomas Gill was born circa 1750.
- Thomas Gill married Susanna Unknown circa 1775.