F, b. 12 February 1823, d. 29 August 1890
- Johan Caeser - 1856: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Margarettta Ryle was born on 12 February 1823 in Hamburg, Germany. Her parents were Johann Peter Ryle and Anna Margaretha Feltmeavel.
- She and Johann George Sondergeld may have immigrated to Moreton Bay in 1856. A John aged 34, and Anna M aged 32, travelled on the John Caesar with their son John A. aged 2, however there is no record of George on the ship nor any further record of John in Queensland. Perhaps George was John.
- At the age of 48 years, 5 months and 19 days, Margarettta Ryle married Johann George Sondergeld on 31 July 1871 in Queensland.
- Margarettta Ryle died on 29 August 1890 in Queensland at age 67.
- She was buried on 30 August 1890 in Cabarlah Cemetery. RC1-00A-0031.
Children of Margarettta Ryle and Johann George Sondergeld
- George Sondergeld+ b. 30 April 1853, d. September 1944
- William Sondergeld+ b. 1857, d. 16 October 1926
- Adam Sondergeld b. 20 February 1859
- Ludwig Sondergeld+ b. 4 May 1862, d. 27 January 1930
- Henry Sondergeld+ b. 16 June 1864, d. 15 December 1899
- Margaret Fredrieke Sondergeld+ b. 12 April 1868, d. 16 February 1931
F, b. 1872, d. 28 August 1944
- Mary Rynne was born in 1872. She was the daugther of Thomas Rynne and Susan McGahan.
- At the age of 32 years, Mary Rynne married Edward Joseph Murphy, son of Thomas Murphy and Mary Kearns, in 1904 in Queensland.
- Mary Rynne died on 28 August 1944 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 30 August 1944 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC5-002-0023.
F, b. 23 August 1906, d. 1 December 2003
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Euphemia Ryrie was born on 23 August 1906 in New Zealand. She was the daughter of Euphemia Stewart (1878-1958) and Marcus Ryrie (1874-1958.)
- At the age of 22 years, Euphemia Ryrie married Dudley Vernon Sutton, son of Leslie George Sutton and Lily Minnie Waterhouse, in 1929 in New Zealand.
- In 2000,her husband, Dudley Vernon Sutton died in New Zealand.
- Euphemia Ryrie died on 1 December 2003 in New Zealand at age 97.
Caroline Elizabeth Saal
F, b. 1860, d. 1951
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal was born in 1860 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal and Ann Black.
- At the age of 22 years, Caroline Elizabeth Saal married Thomas Shannon, son of David Park Shannon and Jemima McCormack, in 1882 in Queensland.
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal and Thomas Shannon appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Perseverance. They lived at Perseverance Sawmill where Thomas was a labourer.
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal and Thomas Shannon appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Merritts Creek. Thomas was a farmer. Sons George and William were also a farmers. Daughter Lillian carried out home duties, son David was a teamster and son Stanley a dairyman.
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Merritts Creek. She carried out home duties and most likely lived with her daughter Sarah.
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal died in 1951 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Cabarlah Cemetery. UNIT-00B-0026.
Children of Caroline Elizabeth Saal and Thomas Shannon
- David Henry Shannon b. 1883, d. 1958
- Mary Jemma Shannon+ b. 3 December 1884, d. 1976
- Martha Ann Shannon b. 22 April 1886, d. 10 July 1888
- Thomas John Shannon+ b. 31 July 1887, d. 21 June 1947
- Martha Ann Shannon+ b. 1889, d. 3 June 1969
- George Shannon b. 9 April 1891, d. 27 February 1950
- Sarah Jane Shannon b. 19 October 1892, d. 1 January 1893
- Sarah Jane Shannon b. 4 December 1893, d. 30 June 1946
- Caroline Elizabeth Shannon b. 4 October 1895, d. 1 September 1988
- William Park Shannon b. 23 January 1896, d. 2 February 1983
- Stanley Shannon b. 1899, d. 1899
- Stanley Shannon b. 1901, d. 1964
- Lillian Maud Shannon b. 17 February 1904, d. 27 July 1989
David Kingsborough Saal
M, b. 31 August 1875, d. 30 March 1927
M, b. 4 December 1859, d. December 1859
George Joseph Saal
M, b. 31 January 1871, d. 1918
Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal
M, b. 5 December 1833, d. 16 September 1913
- Johan Caeser - Sep 1852: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal was born on 5 December 1833 in Germany.
- He immigrated to Queensland in September 1852. He travelled on the Johann Caesar from Hamburg.
- At the age of 23 years, 7 months and 6 days, Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal married Ann Black on 11 July 1857 in Goomburra, Queensland. They were pioneer settlers at Saalsbury, Spring Creek.
- Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal died on 16 September 1913 in Queensland at age 79.
- He was buried on 17 September 1913 in Clifton Cemetery.
Children of Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal and Ann Black
- Margaret Ann Saal b. 1858, d. 5 October 1893
- Ernst Saal b. 4 December 1859, d. December 1859
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal+ b. 1860, d. 1951
- Sarah Catherine Saal b. 29 November 1862, d. 22 December 1957
- Thomas Henry Saal b. 25 November 1864, d. 4 August 1941
- John Robert Saal b. 2 August 1866, d. 2 August 1964
- Martha Esther Saal b. 17 February 1869, d. 21 November 1969
- George Joseph Saal b. 31 January 1871, d. 1918
- Mary Jemima Saal b. 1 July 1873, d. 14 May 1940
- David Kingsborough Saal b. 31 August 1875, d. 30 March 1927
John Robert Saal
M, b. 2 August 1866, d. 2 August 1964
Margaret Ann Saal
F, b. 1858, d. 5 October 1893
Martha Esther Saal
F, b. 17 February 1869, d. 21 November 1969
Mary Jemima Saal
F, b. 1 July 1873, d. 14 May 1940
Sarah Catherine Saal
F, b. 29 November 1862, d. 22 December 1957
Thomas Henry Saal
M, b. 25 November 1864, d. 4 August 1941
- Thomas Henry Saal was born on 25 November 1864 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal and Ann Black.
- At the age of 27 years, Thomas Henry Saal married Hester Booth Barkman, daughter of William Barkman and Jane Tomlinson, in 1892 in Queensland.
- Thomas Henry Saal and Hester Booth Barkman appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Hampton. Thomas was a horse driver.
- Thomas Henry Saal died on 4 August 1941 in Queensland at age 76.
Ernest August Sachse
M, b. circa 1830, d. 1902
- Ernest August Sachse was born circa 1830. He was the son of Johann Christoph SACHSE Maria ROSEIN.
- Ernest August Sachse married Ernestine Kellerman circa 1850.
- Ernest August Sachse died in 1902 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 21 August 1902 in Goombungee Cemetery.
Minna Lina Sachse
F, b. 27 April 1857, d. 11 February 1932
- Minna Lina Sachse was born on 27 April 1857 in Saxony, Germany.
- She was the daughter of Ernest August Sachse and Ernestine Kellerman.
- At the age of 20 years, Minna Lina Sachse married Heinrich Jurgs, son of Peter Jurgs and Catherina Scharner, in 1878 in Queensland.
- On 30 September 1914,her husband, Heinrich Jurgs died in Queensland at age 69.
- In December 1915 she was granted the Deed for Portion 2651, Parish of Goombungee.
- Minna Lina Sachse died on 11 February 1932 in Queensland at age 74.
- She was buried on 12 February 1932 in Goombungee Cemetery.
Children of Minna Lina Sachse and Heinrich Jurgs
F, b. 15 December 1817, d. 4 May 1885
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Ann Salisbury was born on 15 December 1817 in West Chinnock, England.
- She was christened on 8 February 1818 in West Chinnock, England.
- At the age of 21 years, 1 month and 27 days, Ann Salisbury married George Gard, son of Samuel Gard and Ann Burgess, on 11 February 1839 in Chiselborough, Somerset, England.
- Ann Salisbury and George Gard immigrated in 1840. to the USA with their daughter Jane.
- Ann Salisbury died on 4 May 1885 in Wysox Twp, Pennsylvania, at age 67.
- She was buried in Wysox, Pennsylvania.
- Reference: 9.
Children of Ann Salisbury and George Gard
- Jane Gard b. 9 May 1839, d. 18 January 1903
- Samuel Gard b. 18 December 1841, d. 27 June 1864
- James Gard b. 12 October 1843, d. 19 February 1881
- Hannah M Gard b. 18 August 1845, d. 5 February 1920
- Walter Francis Gard b. 6 May 1847, d. 8 January 1939
- Anna E Gard b. 19 April 1849, d. 19 October 1909
- Fannie Woodbury Gard b. 12 February 1851, d. 15 December 1916
- Mary M Gard b. 4 January 1853, d. 27 May 1856
- Sarah E Gard b. 7 May 1855, d. 8 February 1857
- George Burgess Gard b. 1 June 1857, d. 1 October 1926
- Helen E Gard b. 13 May 1859, d. 15 January 1931
F, b. circa 1800
- Ann Salisbury was born circa 1800.
- Ann Salisbury married William Dalley on 24 March 1818 in Somerset, England.
M, b. circa 1730
F, b. 11 April 1830
Ernest A Salisbury
M, b. circa 1905
Ernest James Salisbury
M, b. 29 July 1904, d. 1995
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Ernest James Salisbury was born on 29 July 1904 in New Zealand.
- Ernest James Salisbury married Edna Marian Missen, daughter of Alfred Edward Missen and Marian Annie Holdaway, circa 1931. They had a daughter and three sons.
- On 30 December 1957,his wife, Edna Marian Missen died at age 55.
- Ernest James Salisbury died in 1995 in New Zealand.
F, b. 25 February 1828
M, b. 13 October 1787
- James Salisbury was christened on 13 October 1787 in West Chinnock.
- He was the son of Richard Salisbury and Mary Strong.
- At the age of 29 years, 3 months and 22 days, James Salisbury married an unknown person on 4 February 1817 in West Chinnock.
- At the age of 34 years, 9 months and 3 days, James Salisbury married Elizabeth Hockey, daughter of Samuel Hockey and Elizabeth Chick, on 16 July 1822 in West Chinnock.
- James Salisbury was widowed in November 1834 when died.
- He was buried on 3 August 1847 in West Chinnock.
Children of James Salisbury and Elizabeth Hockey
M, b. 17 December 1831, d. 18 April 1913
- James Salisbury was born on 17 December 1831 in West Chinnock.
- He was the son of James Salisbury and Elizabeth Hockey.
- James Salisbury immigrated to New York, USA, on 30 October 1848. He left from Bristol, possibly on the barque "Cosmo" with George Gard.
- At the age of 27 years, James Salisbury married Ann Smoke in 1859 in Pennsylvania. The marriage was witnessed by Isaac Salisbury.
- He served in the civil war.
- James Salisbury died on 18 April 1913 in Los Angeles, California, USA, at age 81.
F, b. 11 June 1823
F, b. 11 February 1825
F, b. 27 October 1834, d. August 1857
M, b. circa 1765
- Richard Salisbury was born circa 1765.
- Richard Salisbury married Mary Strong in 1785.