John (Jack) Connors
M, b. 24 June 1877, d. 1935
- John (Jack) Connors was also known as John (Jack) Patch.
- He was born on 24 June 1877 in Queensland. His birth was registered under the name of Connors but he later became known as John Patch.
- He was the son of Elizabeth Connors.
- John (Jack) Connors 's moved with his parents Emu Creek Station in 1894. Tom was employed by Peter McKillop as head stockman and manager at the station. When the station was split into smaller blocks in 1906, Thomas purchased two of these blocks and remained at Emu Creek although the family lived at the station homestead until 1916.
- At the age of 35 years, John (Jack) Connors married Ada Elizabeth Adams in 1913 in Queensland.
- He gave the bride away at the wedding of Deborah Ann Patch and Gideon Arthur Pott on 15 August 1923 in Queensland; Arthur was the manager of Nukinenda Station, son of Mr and Mrs J Pott of Cork Station, Winton.
- John (Jack) Connors died in 1935 in Queensland.
F, b. 24 May 1857, d. 3 February 1923
F, b. 22 July 1867, d. 6 July 1926
Michael Cambodia (Ginger Mick) Connors
M, b. May 1855, d. 1913
- Michael Cambodia (Ginger Mick) Connors was born in May 1855. He was born at sea on the ship Cambodia.
- He was the son of James Connors and Mary Wallis.
- At the age of 29 years, Michael Cambodia (Ginger Mick) Connors married Mary Gray in 1885 in Queensland. They had a total of 11 children.
- Michael Cambodia (Ginger Mick) Connors died in 1913 in Queensland.
Sarah Ann Connors
F, b. circa 1875
- Sarah Ann Connors was born circa 1875.
- Sarah Ann Connors married Frank Kimmins in 1898 in Queensland.
Ida I Conroy
F, b. circa 1890
- Charts: Descendants of Louis Werner
Ina I Conroy
Mary Josephine Conroy
F, b. 1857, d. 3 April 1946
- Mary Josephine Conroy was born in 1857. She was the daughter of William Conroy and Elizabeth Hannah.
- At the age of 18 years, Mary Josephine Conroy married Matthew Connolly in 1875 in Queensland.
- Mary Josephine Conroy and Matthew Connolly appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Taylor's Siding. Matthew senior was a lengthsman and Mary carried out home duties. Their daughter Hannah and son Matthew, a labourer lived with them.
- Mary Josephine Conroy and Matthew Connolly appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Mt Pleasant. Matthew was a lengthsman. Their daugthers Catherina and Ann most likely lived with them.
- Mary Josephine Conroy and Matthew Connolly appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Mt Luke. Matthew was a lengthsman. Their son Archibald was a farmer.
- On 1 June 1942,her husband, Matthew Connolly died in Queensland.
- Mary Josephine Conroy died on 3 April 1946 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 4 April 1946 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC3-005-0027.
Children of Mary Josephine Conroy and Matthew Connolly
- Eliza Hannah Connolly b. 1879, d. 1946
- Matthew Connolly b. 1880, d. 1962
- Jessie Connolly b. 1882, d. 12 July 1921
- Catherine Connolly b. 1884, d. 26 January 1924
- Anna Marcella Connolly b. 1886
- Theresa Connolly b. 1888, d. 1897
- William Anthony Connolly b. 1890, d. 1930
- Paulina Connolly b. 1892
- Hugh Connolly b. 1894, d. 1983
- Archibald John Connolly b. 1896, d. 1970
F, b. circa 1560
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
Martha Elizabeth Converse
F, b. 1849, d. 1890
- Martha Elizabeth Converse was born in 1849.
- At the age of 31 years, Martha Elizabeth Converse married Ira William M Bacon in 1880.
- Martha Elizabeth Converse died in 1890.
F, b. circa 1855
- Bridget Conway was born circa 1855.
- Bridget Conway married George Edwin Grant in 1868 in Queensland.
M, b. circa 1860
- Andrew Coogan was born circa 1860.
Francis Leonard Coogan
M, b. 26 November 1903, d. 16 December 1970
- Francis Leonard Coogan was born on 26 November 1903 in Queensland. He was the son of Annie Doonan and Andrew Coogan.
- At the age of 25 years, 9 months and 9 days, Francis Leonard Coogan married Maudie Ellen Mary Brewer, daughter of Charles Brewer and Ellen Caroline Brown, on 4 September 1929 in St Catherines Catholic Church, Crows Nest.
- Francis Leonard Coogan died on 16 December 1970 in Queensland at age 67.
F, b. 1840, d. 5 February 1918
- Julia Coogan was born in 1840. She was the daughter of Patrick Coogan.
- At the age of 29 years, Julia Coogan married Patrick William Byron in 1869 in Queensland.
- Julia Coogan and Patrick William Byron appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Patrick William was a farmer of Goombungee, Julia carried out domestic duties in Doctor' s Creek and Patrick, their son was a labourer of Goombungee.
- Julia Coogan and Patrick William Byron appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Goombungee. Patrick was a farmer. Their daugther Julia and son James, also a farmer most likely lived with them.
- Julia Coogan died on 5 February 1918 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 6 February 1918 in Goombungee Cemetery. RC1-00I-0006.
Alfred John Cook
M, b. 4 September 1887, d. 24 November 1949
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
- Alfred John Cook was born on 4 September 1887 in Charters Towers, Queensland. He was the son of John Henry COOK and Annie Georgina BIRCH.
- At the age of 27 years, 9 months and 18 days, Alfred John Cook married Janet Hooper, daughter of James Thomas Hooper and Ellen Allison, on 22 June 1915 in Queensland.
- Alfred John Cook died on 24 November 1949 in Manly, New South Wales, at age 62.
Alicia Olive Cook
F, b. circa 1870
- Alicia Olive Cook was born circa 1870.
- Alicia Olive Cook married John Burgess in 1891 in Queensland.
F, b. 1858, d. 1948
- Ellen Cook was born in 1858 in New South Wales. She was the daughter of James COOK and Nancy WHITTAKER.
- At the age of 29 years, Ellen Cook married William Fowler in 1887 in New South Wales.
- Ellen Cook and William Fowler appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1943 living at Madia Vale, Crow's Nest. William was a farmer.
- In 1945,her husband, William Fowler died in Queensland.
- Ellen Cook died in 1948 in Queensland.
Frances May Lillian Cook
F, b. 1897, d. 3 February 1968
- Frances May Lillian Cook was born in 1897. She was the daughter of Arthur Wyatt Cook and Elizabeth Goodwin.
- At the age of 36 years, Frances May Lillian Cook married George Shannon, son of Thomas Shannon and Caroline Elizabeth Saal, in 1933 in Queensland.
- Frances May Lillian Cook died on 3 February 1968 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Cabarlah Cemetery. UNIT-00C-0027.
F, b. circa 1770
- Jenipher Cook was born circa 1770.
- Jenipher Cook married Anthony Martin Rolling on 8 December 1794 in Cornwall.
- Jenipher Cook also went by the name of Jane.
- Mary Cook married Francis Bartlett.
May Dorothy Cook
M, b. circa 1900
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
M, b. circa 1890
- Unknown Cooke was born circa 1890.
Ada Adels Cooke
F, b. 1896
Alice Mary Cooke
F, b. 1878
Arthur William Errington Cooke
M, b. 1886
Bertram Richard Cooke
M, b. 1901, d. 1977
Clifford Edwin Cooke
M, b. 1905, d. 1980
Colin Seaward Cooke
M, b. circa 1919, d. 1979
Constance Mary Seward Cooke
F, b. 1906