Dorothy Ruth Cockerill
F, b. 18 May 1918, d. 2 August 1990
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
F, b. circa 1850
- Isabella Cocking was born circa 1850 in Queensland.
- Isabella Cocking married William Brand in 1887 in Queensland.
M, b. January 1825, d. 1 June 1916
- Charles Cocks was born in January 1825. He was the son of Charles Cocks and Charlotte Edwards.
- His marriage, at 24 years and 5 months, to Ann Clark Fossett was registered in the June 1849 Quarter in Greenwich, London Registration District.
- On 4 January 1884,his wife, Ann Clark Fossett died in Queensland.
- Charles Cocks and Eleanor Sophia Cocks appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Highfields. They lived at Tick Hill. Charles' occupation was not listed. His daughter Eleanor carried out home duties.
- Charles Cocks died on 1 June 1916 in Queensland at age 91.
- He was buried on 2 June 1916 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. BC1-006-0032.
Eleanor Sophia Cocks
F, b. 1862, d. 26 July 1956
- Eleanor Sophia Cocks was born in 1862 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Charles Cocks and Ann Clark Fossett.
- Eleanor Sophia Cocks and Charles Cocks appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Highfields. They lived at Tick Hill. Charles' occupation was not listed. His daughter Eleanor carried out home duties.
- Eleanor Sophia Cocks died on 26 July 1956 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 28 July 1956 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. BC1-006-0033.
Emily Rose Cocks
F, b. 1859
Henry James (James) Cocks
M, b. 1864, d. 1948
- Henry James (James) Cocks was born in 1864 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Charles Cocks and Ann Clark Fossett.
- At the age of 25 years, Henry James (James) Cocks married Mary McKay in 1889 in Queensland.
- Henry James (James) Cocks and Mary McKay appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Geham. James lived on independant means.
- Henry James (James) Cocks died in 1948 in Queensland.
Mary Maria Cocks
F, b. 1857
F, b. 31 January 1861, d. 19 August 1947
- Ann Cogan was born on 31 January 1861 in New South Wales.
- At the age of 21 years, 3 months and 11 days, Ann Cogan married Samuel Kidman on 11 May 1882 in Cumberland, New South Wales.
- Around in 1908, Ann Cogan and Samuel Kidman moved to Anduramba with the eight youngest memebers of their family.Their daughter Kate and her husband George Hale had moved firstly to Dalby then to Crow's Nest shortly after their marriage in 1907.
- Ann Cogan and Samuel Kidman moved to Anduramba in 1910.near Crow's Nest with their youngest children. Margaret 12, Lillian 10, Charles 8 and George 6 were placed on the list for children to attend Virginia school in May 1910.
- On 11 September 1911,her husband, Samuel Kidman died in Anduramba, Queensland, at age 61.
- On 7 May 1912, Ann Cogan enrolled her children, George Wilfred McLeod Kidman and Charles Norman Kidman in the Anduramba State School. Charles 10 yr 7 months and George 8 years 8 months. George and Charles in Jan 1915. Another child Margaret Maria aged 16 years 7 monthswas also enrolled. She left in May 1912. They were of the RC faith and their mother was a farmer.
- Ann Cogan appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Anduramba. She most likely was living with her two sons Edward (Ned) and Ernest who were both laboures at the time.
- She was listed as the next of kin of Edward Cogan (Ned) Kidman when he enlisted in the Australian Army on 23 July 1915 in Brisbane. He joined the 5th Depot Battalion at Enoggera. However, he spent many weeks in hospital in Toowoomba with complications from acute appendicitus. He was discharged on 18 Nov 1915 as medically unfit.
- Ann Cogan was listed as the next of kin of Edward Cogan (Ned) Kidman when he enlisted in the Australian Army on 28 June 1916 in Toowoomba. Ned was a farmer aged 27 years and 9 months. He gave his next of kin as his mother Annie of Anduramba. He was 5' 9" tall and weighed 150 lbs with grey eyes, medium complexion and dark brown hair.
He was assigned to the 5/11 Machine Gunners Company and served in France where he was appointed Lance Corporal in France 3 Nov 1917. He was promoted to Temporary Corporal a few days before his death.
- Ann Cogan and Charles Norman Kidman appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1943 living at Anduramba. Annie carried out home duties and her son Charles was a labourer.
- Ann Cogan died on 19 August 1947 in Queensland at age 86.
- She was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
Children of Ann Cogan and Samuel Kidman
- John Thomas Kidman b. 1883, d. 1956
- Catherine Elizabeth (Kate) Kidman+ b. 26 December 1884, d. 6 March 1962
- William Henry Kidman b. 11 December 1886, d. 25 April 1964
- Edward Cogan (Ned) Kidman b. 24 September 1888, d. 15 April 1918
- Ernest Harold Kidman b. 14 August 1890, d. 2 October 1935
- Isabell Mary Kidman+ b. 14 June 1892, d. 17 July 1989
- Edith Evelyn Kidman+ b. 4 December 1894, d. 10 January 1974
- Maria Margaret Kidman b. 15 October 1897, d. 26 January 2005
- Lillian Christina Kidman+ b. 22 August 1899, d. 20 September 1991
- Charles Norman Kidman b. 7 October 1901, d. 25 January 1975
- George Wilfred McLeod Kidman+ b. 28 September 1903, d. 14 June 1946
Nora Elizabeth Coggan
F, b. 1883, d. 1949
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Nora Elizabeth Coggan was also known as Lizzie.
- She was born in 1883.
- At the age of 15 years, Nora Elizabeth Coggan married Albert Charles Sutton, son of William Sutton and Elizabeth Cresswell, in 1898 in New Zealand.
- In 1948,her husband, Albert Charles Sutton died in New Zealand.
- Nora Elizabeth Coggan died in 1949 in New Zealand.
Etheline Victoria Cohen
F, b. circa 1890
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
Florence Bertha Cohn
F, b. 3 June 1870, d. 20 October 1949
- Florence Bertha Cohn was born on 3 June 1870.
- She was the daughter of I J K Cohn.
- At the age of 20 years, 11 months and 1 day, Florence Bertha Cohn married William Henry McGregor, son of John McGregor and Elizabeth Fountain, on 4 May 1891 in New South Wales.
- On 24 August 1891 the following notice appeared in The West Australian Newspaper:- MCGREGOR-COHN.-May 4. at the Soot's Church, Jamieson street, Sydney, by the Rev. W. M. Dill Mackay, WILLIAM MCGREGOR, Esq., telegraph master, Sydney, and son of the late John McGregor, Esq., to FLORENCE BERTHA COHN, daughter of I. J. K. Cohn, Esq., Southern Cross, and niece of Sir James Knight, of Farnham, England.
- Florence Bertha Cohn died on 20 October 1949 at age 79.
Children of Florence Bertha Cohn and William Henry McGregor
I J K Cohn
M, b. circa 1840
- I J K Cohn was born circa 1840.
Child of I J K Cohn
- Florence Bertha Cohn+ b. 3 June 1870, d. 20 October 1949
F, b. 1839, d. 7 November 1914
- Hannah Colcough was born in 1839. She was the daugther of Joseph Colecough and Martha Copestick.
- Hannah Colcough married Edward Maguire circa 1865.
- On 27 May 1903,her husband, Edward Maguire died in Queensland.
- Hannah Colcough died on 7 November 1914 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Cabarlah Cemetery. UNIT-00B-0012.
Children of Hannah Colcough and Edward Maguire
- Martha Colcough Maguire b. circa 1862
- Jane Maguire+ b. 1865, d. 25 March 1929
- Philip Maguire b. circa 1868, d. 1870
- Elizabeth Ann Maguire+ b. 1868, d. 30 April 1945
- Anna Maguire b. 1870
- Joseph James Maguire b. 1874
- Mary Kettelwell Maguire b. 1876, d. 5 September 1935
- Emma Maguire+ b. 1879
- Ethel Maud Maguire b. 1881
Clyde David Coldhill
M, b. 13 February 1912
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
James Nathanial (Jim) Cole
M, b. circa 1875, d. 14 May 1944
- James Nathanial (Jim) Cole was born circa 1875. He was the son of Stephen Richard Cole and Hannah Neale.
- He was a member of the first Crow's Nest Band in 1902; Band members were Raymond White, Frederick Williams, Alf Colthrup, James Gleeson, Walter George Benton, Norman White, John William Brass, Thomas Askin, Alfred William Blinco, Tim Gleeson, Anthony Lavery, James Connolly, James Nathanial Cole and HENDY.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Thallon Street, Crow's Nest. He was a carpenter.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1943 living at Thallon Street, Crow's Nest. He was a builder.
- James Nathanial (Jim) Cole died on 14 May 1944 in Queensland.
- He was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery. UNIT-00I-0015.
John E Cole
M, b. circa 1900
Joseph Leonard Cole
M, b. 1 September 1903, d. 1983
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Joseph Leonard Cole was born on 1 September 1903 in New Zealand. He was the son of Isobel and Thomas Walter COLE.
- At the age of 25 years, Joseph Leonard Cole married Ruby Faith Hope, daughter of Charles Albert Hope and Louisa May Witt, in 1929 in New Zealand.
- Joseph Leonard Cole died in 1983 in New Zealand.
Walter Edward Cole
M, b. 15 November 1893, d. 1973
Alexander George (Alick) Coleman
M, b. 1879, d. 1 March 1937
- Alexander George (Alick) Coleman was born in 1879 in Queensland.
- He was the son of John Coleman and Louisa Steward.
- Alexander George (Alick) Coleman appeared on the Electoral Roll with Louisa Steward in 1903 in Goombungee. Louise carried out home duties while Henry and George (Alexander or Alick) were farmers.
- At the age of 30 years, Alexander George (Alick) Coleman married Anna Margaretha Kajewski, daughter of Christian Kajewski and Wilhelmina Margaretha Spies, in 1909 in Queensland.
- Alexander George (Alick) Coleman and Anna Margaretha Kajewski appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1913 and 1925 living at Goombungee. Alick was a farmer.
- On 6 September 1913,Alexander George (Alick) Coleman's daughter, Florence Crete Coleman was buried in Goombungee Cemetery.
- On 29 September 1936,his wife, Anna Margaretha Kajewski died.
- Alexander George (Alick) Coleman died on 1 March 1937 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 2 March 1937 in Goombungee Cemetery. CE1-00L-0013.
Alfred Robert Coleman
M, b. 1909
Beatrice May Coleman
F, b. 1902
Emily Charlotte Coleman
F, b. 1907, d. 3 November 1973
- Emily Charlotte Coleman was born in 1907 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Robert Luke Coleman and Mary Elizabeth Cherry.
- At the age of 23 years, Emily Charlotte Coleman married George Henry King, son of John King and Caroline Sophie Rustch, in 1930 in Queensland. George and Emily moved to the Maidenwell district in the mid 1930's and then to a farm at Mt Binga.
- Emily Charlotte Coleman and George Henry King appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Oakdale, Cooyar. George was a grazier.
- Emily Charlotte Coleman died on 3 November 1973 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 6 November 1973 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Florence Crete Coleman
F, b. June 1913, d. 5 September 1913
Florence Emily Coleman
F, b. 1877, d. 1878
Gertrude Elizabeth Coleman
F, b. circa 1880
Grace Elizabeth Coleman
F, b. 1922, d. 1 March 2008
- Grace Elizabeth Coleman was born in 1922.
- Grace Elizabeth Coleman married Keneth Owen McPhail, son of Owen Augustus McPhail and Bertha Katherina (Kate) Weber, circa 1945.
- Grace Elizabeth Coleman and Keneth Owen McPhail appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1949 and 1954 living at Goombungee. Keneth was a farm labourer. Elizabeth gave her address as Hawthorne.
- Grace Elizabeth Coleman died on 1 March 2008.
- She was buried on 4 March 2008 in Goombungee Cemetery. MULDOM2-00A-0009.
Harriet Kate Coleman
F, b. 1898
Henry James Coleman
M, b. 1874, d. 6 February 1943
- Henry James Coleman was born in 1874 in Queensland.
- He was the son of John Coleman and Louisa Steward.
- Henry James Coleman appeared on the Electoral Roll with Louisa Steward in 1903 in Goombungee. Louise carried out home duties while Henry and George (Alexander or Alick) were farmers.
- Henry James Coleman and Louisa Steward appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Goombungee. Henry was a farmer. His mother Louisa carried out home duties. Sister Mary most likely lived with them.
- At the age of 43 years, Henry James Coleman married Clara Elizabeth Schonrock, daughter of Carl August Schonrock and Florentine (Anna) Fronzek, in 1917 in Queensland. He purchased a property called Jersey Park, just north of Goombungee, in 1917. This property was next to Greenstock, the property selected by his father John in 1881.
- Henry James Coleman and Clara Elizabeth Schonrock appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Goombungee. Henry was a farmer.
- On 1 December 1940,his wife, Clara Elizabeth Schonrock died in Queensland.
- Henry James Coleman died on 6 February 1943 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 6 February 1943 in Goombungee Cemetery. CE1-00M-0007.
Henry James (Harry) Coleman
M, b. 1918, d. 29 April 1979
- Henry James (Harry) Coleman was born in 1918.
- He was the son of Henry James Coleman and Clara Elizabeth Schonrock.
- At the age of 26 years, Henry James (Harry) Coleman married Ailsa Richter in 1944. They dairyied, raised pigs and carrried out general mixed farming. He became a member of the Goombungee Haden Show Society and treasurer for 23 years, and he was a generous contributor to the Ambulance and the War effort. He also served on the hall committee, progress committee and the rural fire brigade.
He developed a passion for aviary birds and animals.
His mother had already introduced the first peacocks to Jersey Park and he soon established a private zoo.Henry James Coleman Snr had lived on Jersey Park for 26 years at the time of his death, and Henry James Colemen Jnr had lived on Jersey Park for 61 years when he died.
- Henry James (Harry) Coleman died on 29 April 1979 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 1 May 1979 in Goombungee Cemetery. MULDOM1-00F-0005.
Herbert Henry Coleman
M, b. 1911, d. 4 October 1982