M, b. 13 October 1901, d. 6 February 1985
Bernard Patrick Ciesolka
M, b. 13 October 1918, d. 3 October 1958
M, b. 7 January 1904, d. 21 February 1987
Denis Gregory Ciesolka
M, b. circa 1925, d. 19 September 1927
M, b. 1876, d. 5 June 1926
F, b. 19 August 1905
M, b. 12 October 1902, d. 3 June 1992
- John Ciesolka was born on 12 October 1902 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Peter Ciesolka and Wilhelmine Elizabeth Apelt.
- At the age of 35 years, 4 months and 10 days, John Ciesolka married Elsie Wolfgramm on 22 February 1938 in Queensland.
- John Ciesolka died on 3 June 1992 at age 89.
- John was buried on 6 June 1992 in Drayton and Toowoomba Cemetery. PLAW10-008-0016.
Josefa (Sophie) Ciesolka
F, b. 1871, d. 25 July 1935
M, b. 1922, d. 11 August 1989
F, b. 31 August 1885, d. 18 November 1933
- Martha Ciesolka was born on 31 August 1885 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Adelbert Ciesolka and Caroline Panzren.
- At the age of 22 years, 8 months and 12 days, Martha Ciesolka married Peter John Joseph Theodore Wust on 12 May 1908 in Queensland.
- In June 1926, at the time of her brother George's death, Martha lived at Bundaberg.
- Martha Ciesolka died on 18 November 1933 in Queensland at age 48.
M, b. 1866, d. 13 July 1934
- Peter Ciesolka was born in 1866.
- He was the son of Adelbert Ciesolka and Caroline Panzren.
- At the age of 35 years, Peter Ciesolka married Wilhelmine Elizabeth Apelt, daughter of Johann William Apelt and Caroline Emilie Hoffmann, on 18 July 1901 in Queensland. They settled at Cross Hill in the Jondaryan Shire.
- Peter Ciesolka died on 13 July 1934 in Queensland.
Children of Peter Ciesolka and Wilhelmine Elizabeth Apelt
- August Ciesolka b. 13 October 1901, d. 6 February 1985
- John Ciesolka b. 12 October 1902, d. 3 June 1992
- Christian Ciesolka b. 7 January 1904, d. 21 February 1987
- Hedwig Ciesolka b. 19 August 1905
- William Ciesolka b. 9 November 1906, d. 22 March 1986
- Caroline Ciesiolka b. 10 January 1908
- Mary Ciesiolka b. 12 September 1909
- Peter Ciesiolka b. 20 June 1911, d. 22 June 1911
F, b. 1868, d. 5 January 1892
M, b. 9 November 1906, d. 22 March 1986
- William Ciesolka was born on 9 November 1906 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Peter Ciesolka and Wilhelmine Elizabeth Apelt.
- William Ciesolka married Eva Esther Mittlestadt (1925 - 18 May 1987) circa 1930.
- William Ciesolka died on 22 March 1986 in Queensland at age 79.
- William was buried on 24 March 1986 in Mt Gravall Cemetery & Crematorium. He is buried with Eva Ester Ciesiolka.
Thomas Charles Clapp
M, b. circa 1859
- Thomas Charles Clapp was born circa 1859 in Tredegar, Monmouth.
- At the time of the 3 April 1881 census, Thomas Charles Clapp was living in the household of Isaac Lower and Sarah Lissman in Weston Super Mare, Somerset. Isacc is shown as a 23 year old grocers porter, born Minehead, Somerset living with his wife Sarah 30, born Wellington Heath, Hereford and their four year old son Wilfred, born Weston Super Mare. A Thomas Clapp, 21, a fisherman born Tredegar, Monmouth, is lodging with them.
- His marriage to Mary Ann Lower, daughter of Stephen Lower and Catherine Lower, was registered in the December 1882 Quarter in Axbridge, Somerset Registration District.
Alice Harriet Denton Clark
F, b. 25 February 1898, d. 1986
- Alice Harriet Denton Clark was also known as Ann.
- She was born on 25 February 1898 in South Yorkshire.
- She was the daughter of Frederick Clark and Alice Jane Denton.
- Alice Harriet Denton Clark's birth was registered in the an unknown place , Yorkshire Registration District in the June 1898 Quarter.
- At the age of 20 years, 5 months and 5 days, Alice Harriet Denton Clark married Horace Herbert Weight Vowden, son of William Vowden and Elizabeth Weight, on 30 July 1918 in Yorkshire. At the time of his marriage he lived at West Hendon, Middlesex. Alice lived at The Cot, Nebury?, Rotherham, Yorkshire. Witnesses to the marriage were Fred Clark (Alice's father) Emma Elizabeth Denton, William Vowden (Horace's father.)
- On 26 August 1931,her husband, Horace Herbert Weight Vowden died at age 40. He was living at Norton, Greenlands Road, Staines, Middlesex at the time of his death.
- Between 1941 and 1986 Alice Harriet Denton Clark lived in Abbey Road.
- She witnessed the marriage of Peter Denton Weight Vowden and Joanna Yvonne McKenzie-Hall on 18 December 1943 in Kensington; At the time of their marriage Joanna lived at 17 Gledhow Gardens, London and Peter at 57 Mortimer Court, Abbeey Road, Kensington. Witnesses to the marriage were Eric Snapp, Alice Harriet Denton Vowden (Peter's mother) and Daphne J V R Hall.
Their marriage was later dissolved and Joanna changed her name by deed poll to Pilgrim.
- Alice Harriet Denton Vowden witnessed the marriage of Peter Denton Weight Vowden and Lilian Martha Changer on 25 March 1961 in Chelsea; At the time of her marriage Lilian was a private secretary. Witnesses to the marriage were Alice Harriet Vowden (Peter's mother) and E E Chanter.
- Alice Harriet Denton Clark died in 1986 in London.
Arthur Bailile Clark
M, b. circa 1905
Barbara (Black) Dall Clark
F, b. 1 March 1822, d. 3 November 1915
- Barbara (Black) Dall Clark was born on 1 March 1822 in Dundee, Scotland. She was the daughter of Thomas Clark and Elizabeth Dall according to her death certificate but other information has her parents as David Clark and Barbara Dall.
- At the age of 28 years, 5 months and 25 days, Barbara (Black) Dall Clark married John Gibson Just on 26 August 1850 in Fife, Scotland.
- Barbara (Black) Dall Clark immigrated to Queensland on 17 July 1883. Barbara, recorded as Barbara Black Just aged 60 travelled on the Banffshire with her son William aged 32, his wife Christina (Catherine) aged 30 and their children William aged 8, John 6, Barbara D 4, Eleanor G aged 3 and Sydney J B an infant.
- Barbara (Black) Dall Clark died on 3 November 1915 in Queensland at age 93.
Caroline Rebecca Clark
F, b. 23 February 1888, d. 27 October 1962
- Caroline Rebecca Clark was born on 23 February 1888 in Eidsvold. She was the daughter of Moses Clark and Sarah Ann Quince.
- At the age of 16 years, 8 months and 20 days, Caroline Rebecca Clark married Robert Awde Spence Spence, son of John George Spence and Mary Jane Simpson, on 12 November 1904.
- Caroline Rebecca Clark died on 27 October 1962 in Kingaroy at age 74.
Children of Caroline Rebecca Clark and Robert Awde Spence Spence
- Cecil Awde Spence b. 24 August 1905, d. 3 April 1975
- Elsie May Spence b. 22 August 1906, d. 4 October 1968
- George Henry Spence b. 18 September 1907, d. 14 May 1991
- John William Spence b. 24 October 1908, d. 2 February 1977
- Richard Simpson Spence b. 21 December 1909, d. 14 July 1994
- Leslie Robert Spence b. 13 July 1911, d. 13 June 2003
- Olive Adeline Spence b. 11 October 1912, d. December 1995
- Ruby Pearl Spence b. 15 January 1914, d. 19 December 1994
- Hilda Grace Spence b. 13 November 1920, d. 13 June 1921
- Eric Ronald Spence b. 24 January 1922, d. 10 May 1985
M, b. circa 1860
- Christopher Clark was born circa 1860.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll on 12 January 1888 living at Highfields. Resident of the Electorate.
F, b. 11 June 1820
- Eliza Clark was baptized on 11 June 1820 in Swell. Her father was a shepherd.
- She was the daughter of Noah Clark and Mary Hoil.
- At the age of 22 years, 8 months and 17 days, Eliza Clark married Isaac Hockey, son of Edmund Hockey and Sarah Massey, on 28 February 1843 in Kingsbury Episcopi. Isaac is shown as a labourer of East Lambrook, father Edmund and Eliza as a dairy woman of East Lambrook, father Noah Clark. Witnesses were James Hockey and Hannah Hockey (perhaps James' wife); Curate was J.B. Lewis.
- At the time of the 30 March 1851 census, Eliza Clark was living in the household of Edmund Hockey and Sarah Massey in Middle Chinnock. Edmund is shown as a 76 year old pauper ag labourer born Norton Sub Hambden, living with his 68 year old wife, also a pauper born Storgusey, Somerset, and son Isaac aged 34 and agricultural labourer born Middle Chinnock, Isaac's wife Eliza born Swell aged 33, and their children Jane aged 8 born East Lambrook, Noah aged 6 born Middle Chinnock and John aged 1 born Middle Chinnock.
- Eliza Clark and Isaac Hockey appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in Middle Chinnock. Isaac is shown as a 44 year old ag labourer born Middle Chinnock, living with his wife Eliza, born Swell 43, widowed mother Sarah, 78 pauper born Stogursey, and children: James 9 a shepherd boy; George 7; Fanny 5 and Louisa 2. All the children were born in Middle Chinnock.
- Eliza Clark and Isaac Hockey appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Middle Chinnock. Isaac is shown as a 63 year old carrier born Middle Chinnock, living with his wife Eliza aged 62 born Swell, and children Lucy aged 18 born Middle Chinnock and Maurice aged 16 born Middle Chinnock, a groom.
Children of Eliza Clark and Isaac Hockey
- Jane Hockey+ b. June 1843
- Noah Hockey+ b. 24 November 1844, d. 23 February 1915
- Rebecca Hockey b. 1848, d. 18 September 1922
- John Hockey+ b. 1 January 1850, d. September 1926
- James Hockey+ b. 2 November 1851, d. 12 October 1919
- George Hockey b. 6 May 1853
- Mary Frances Hockey b. 1 January 1856
- Louisa Hockey b. 16 May 1858
- Lucy Hockey+ b. 21 July 1861
- Maurice Hockey+ b. December 1863
Elizabeth Margaret Clark
F, b. circa 1895
F, b. 1835
- Emma Clark was born in 1835 in North Clay, Kent.
- Her marriage, at 21 years, to Frank Hockey, son of John Hockey and Mary Crabbe, was registered in the December 1856 Quarter in Camberwell, Surry Registration District.
- Emma Clark and Frank Hockey appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Camberwell. Frank is shown as a 48 year old tailor born Chinnock, living with his wife Emma 46 born North Clay Kent and their children: Thomas 12 born Camberwell; Clara 6 born Camberwell and Gilbert 5 months born Camberwell. Living with them is his nephew George HOCKEY born Crewkerne, a tailors apprentice.
F, b. 1868, d. June 1943
- Emma Clark was born in 1868 in Hampshire.
- She was the daughter of Maria Dennis.
- At the time of the 2 April 1871 census, Emma Clark was living in the household of Maria Dennis in East Meon. Maria was a 44 year old widowed lawndress, living with her children William 24, a labourer, Leonard 12 a labourer and Emma 3. A James Smith 28, bricklayer also lived with the family. All were born in East Meon.
- At the time of the 3 April 1881 census, Emma Clark was living in the household of Maria Dennis and James Smith in Hampshire. James was a 39 year old labourer living with Maria 55 his wife and daughter Emma aged 13. All were born East Meon.
- Her marriage, at 19 years, to George Blackman was registered in the December 1887 Quarter in Peterfield, Hampshire Registration District.
- Emma Clark and George Blackman appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in Hampshire. George a 27 year old baker, born Sussex was living with Emma 23, born Hampshire and their daughter born Emma 0, born Sussex.
- Her death was recorded with the Wiltshire Registration District in the June 1943 Quarter.
Ethel May Clark
F, b. 1900
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
M, b. circa 1870
- Frederick Clark was born circa 1870.
- His marriage to Alice Jane Denton was registered in the September 1894 Quarter Registration District.
- Frederick Clark witnessed the marriage of Horace Herbert Weight Vowden and Alice Harriet Denton Clark on 30 July 1918 in Yorkshire; At the time of his marriage he lived at West Hendon, Middlesex. Alice lived at The Cot, Nebury?, Rotherham, Yorkshire. Witnesses to the marriage were Fred Clark (Alice's father) Emma Elizabeth Denton, William Vowden (Horace's father.)
M, b. circa 1820
- George Clark was born circa 1820.
- He was George was a jeweller.
- George Clark married Martha Golley circa 1850.
M, b. 1818, d. July 1853
- George Clark was born in 1818.
- At the age of 27 years, George Clark married Maria Dennis, daughter of Edmund (Edward) Dennis and Mary Primmer, on 12 April 1845 in East Meon, Hampshire. Maria was the daughter of Edward Dennis, a labourer of Riplington. George was the son of Daniel Clark of Langrish. Witnesses to the marriage were William Clark, Ann Dennis and Robert Smith (curate.)
- George Clark died in July 1853. George was living at Riplington at the time of his death.
- George was buried on 13 July 1853 in East Meon.
M, b. 11 June 1848
James William Clark
M, b. 22 September 1850