F, b. 1850, d. 1886
- Jane Clark was born in 1850 in Lincolnshire.
- At the age of 22 years, Jane Clark married Fred Smith in April 1872 in Lincolnshire.
- Jane Clark died in 1886 in Lincolnshire, England.
F, b. 28 July 1816
- Joanna Clark was baptized on 28 July 1816 in Cornwall. Father shown as a fisherman on the baptism record. Baptised same day as sister Jane.
- She was the daughter of John Clark and Elizabeth Unknown.
- At the age of 25 years, 1 month and 10 days, Joanna Clark married Phillip Dunn, son of William Dunn and Phillipa Edwards Lelean, on 7 September 1841 in Cornwall. NOTE - Phillip may be son of William and Jane Foot.
M, b. circa 1785
- John Clark was born circa 1785.
- John Clark married Elizabeth Unknown circa 1813.
M, b. 3 April 1859
- Leonard Clark was baptized on 3 April 1859 in East Meon, Hampshire, England. He was the illegitimate son of James Newland (labourer) of East Meon.
- He was the son of Maria Dennis.
F, b. 27 February 1853
M, b. 3 July 1796
- Noah Clark was baptized on 3 July 1796 in Merriott.
- At the age of 21 years, Noah Clark married Mary Hoil in 1818 in Isle Brewers Church, Somerset.
M, b. circa 1920
- Ronald Clark was born circa 1920.
- In 1960 Richard and Catherine Makinson moved from HINTON at Emu Creek to a larger property on the Darling Downs. 640 acres of the scrub were sold in November of 1960. Share farmers continued to dairy on the property for three years until in 1968 it was bought by Ron Clark, the then owner of the Crow's Nest Sawmill. Ron lived in Toowoomba at the time.
- Ronald Clark also went by the name of Ron.
Rose Ann Clark
F, b. 1852, d. 8 September 1928
- Rose Ann Clark was born in 1852 in Wellsbourne, England. According to some family sources she may have come from Walsall.
- She was the daughter of George Clark and Martha Golley.
- At the age of 22 years, Rose Ann Clark married James Kingston, son of James Kingston and Sarah Henson, on 9 February 1874 in Walsall, England. Witnesses to the wedding were Thomas and Leah Kingston.
- Some time after their marriage, and before they immigrated to Australia James and Rose adopted a child, Annie Downes. Annie had been born in 1871 in Ellesmere, Shropshire.
- Rose Ann Clark and James Kingston immigrated to Queensland circa 1880. James Kingston came with his wife Rose and adopted daughter Annie. They are said to have emigrated in 1880 possibly on the "Scottish Hero" or "Scottish Prince". Or they may have come in 1879 on the "Scottish Lass."
- Around James and Rose adopted another child, Elsie Habermann, the daughter of Harriet Agnes Doblo and William Habermann. Elsie had been born at South Kolan near Bundaberg, and was most likely given up by her parents because they could no longer afford to keep her.
- Rose Ann Clark and James Kingston appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1898 living at Abington, Childers.
- 1900, Rose Ann Clark and James Kingston moved to Queensland.They may have decided to move so that they could keep their adopted daughter Elsie whose mother had by that time established a relationship with Alfred Birks.
- Between 1900 and 1914 James was listed in the Toowoomba Post office Directory. In 1900 they were living off Neil Street and working as a carpenter. From 1905-1907 they were listed at Creek Street on the left hand side from Horton Street. In 1908 they were living in Ruthven Street between Donation Lane and James Street on the left hand side from Margaret Street. Then from 1909 to 1914 James and Rose are listed as living in Neil Street between Herries and Joseph Streets (2 houses/shops from the end of the block). Rose is listed as a fruiterer. This place appears to have been sold as the 1915 Directory lists a John Home, fruiterer in this position.
- Rose Ann Clark and James Kingston appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903. He was shown as living in Grenier Street, Toowoomba.James was listed as a baker.
- He was Fruiterer and shopkeeper.
- Rose Ann Clark and James Kingston appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Argyle Street, Toowoomba. James was listed as a carpenter and Rose as domestic duties.
- On 17 August 1915,her husband, James Kingston died in Toowoomba, Queensland, at age 66. He died from cardiac disease and heart failure. At the time of his death he was a baptist.
- At the age of 64 years, Rose Ann Clark married Andrew Baird, son of Joseph Baird and Sarah Patrick, on 24 May 1916 in Stanley Street, Brisbane. Andrew was a widower with two daughters Grace and Emily.
- Rose Ann Clark appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925. She was shown as living Stuart Street, Toowoomba.Rose Ann was listed as a housewife and appeared to be living apart from her husband Andrew Baird.
- She appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1928 living at Geoffrey Street, Toowoomba. Her occupation is shown as domestic duties and also living at this address are Douglas David Patrick Stuart a bootmaker, and Elsie Mary Stuart, housewife.
- Rose Ann Clark died on 8 September 1928 in Stuart Street, Toowoomba. She died from arterio sclerosis, uraemia and cardiac failure. At the time of her death she was Roman Catholic. She was living at the residence of Mr D Stuart not with her husband Andrew.
- Rose was buried on 8 September 1928 in Toowoomba & Drayton Cemetery.
- The following article appeared in the The Toowoomba Chronicle on 9 September 1928. Memorial: BAIRD Rose Ann - In loving memory of our dear mother and mother in law, who passed away September 8 1928. Rest in Peace. Doug and Elsie Stewart (Stuart).
Also Memorial: BAIRD Rose Ann - In loving memory of our dear step mother and mother in law. Rest in Peach. Grace, Emily and son in law Robert".
Rose was obviously loved and missed by her extended family.
M, b. 31 May 1846, d. January 1916
- William Clark was baptized on 31 May 1846 in East Meon, Hampshire, England. George was a labourer at Riplington.
- He was the son of George Clark and Maria Dennis.
- At the time of the 2 April 1871 census, William Clark was living in the household of Maria Dennis in East Meon. Maria was a 44 year old widowed lawndress, living with her children William 24, a labourer, Leonard 12 a labourer and Emma 3. A James Smith 28, bricklayer also lived with the family. All were born in East Meon.
- William Clark witnessed the marriage of Maria Dennis and James Smith on 29 March 1873 in East Meon, Hampshire, England; James, a labourer of East Meon was the 32 year old son of John Smith, a bricklayer. Maria was a 47 year old widow, daughter of Edward Dennis. Witnesses to the marriage were William Clark and Mary Smith.
- At the age of 29 years, 6 months and 11 days, William Clark married Mary Smith on 11 December 1875 in East Meon, Hampshire, England. William was a 29 year old bachelor labourer of East Meon, son of George Clark. Mary was a 26 year old spinster, daughter of John Smith, turner of East Meon. Witness to the marriage were James Smith and Louise Smith.
- William Clark died in January 1916 at age 69. William was living at East Meon at the time of his death.
- William was buried on 16 January 1916 in East Meon.
William Henry Clark
M, b. 1868, d. 21 October 1948
- William Henry Clark was born in 1868. He was the son of Henry Clark and Mary Franciska Oberhardt.
- At the age of 24 years, William Henry Clark married Cecilia Loveday, daughter of George Loveday and Susan Warner, in 1892 in Queensland.
- On 10 October 1942,his wife, Cecilia Loveday died in Queensland.
- William Henry Clark died on 21 October 1948 in Queensland.
- William was buried on 22 October 1948 in Drayton and Toowoomba Cemetery. CE9-007-0022.
F, b. 29 June 1788, d. March 1860
- Ann Clarke was baptized on 29 June 1788 in Cornwall. Daughter of John & Willmet, aunt of James Maxwell Clarke.
- At the age of 25 years, 5 months and 27 days, Ann Clarke married James Dunn, son of James Dunn and Mary Longman, on 26 December 1813 in Cornwall.
- Ann Clarke and James Dunn appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Cliff Street, Mevagissey. James is shown as a 55 year old fisherman living with his wife Ann 50 and their children Ann 25, a servant; Hugh a fisherman aged 20; John aged 15 a seaman ; Mary aged 13 and William aged 9. All were born in the County.
- Ann Clarke and James Dunn appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in On the Cliff, Mevagissey. James is shown as a 66 year old fisherman born Mevagissey living with his wife Ann aged 64 and their unmarried daughter Mary aged 33(age should be 23) both born in Mevagissey.
- Her death was recorded with the Cornwall, England, Registration District in the March 1860 Quarter.
F, b. 10 March 1911
F, b. circa 1791
- Charts: Descendants of Gregor McGregor.
- Christiana Clarke was born circa 1791 in Scotland. There are two possibilities for Christian birth. She may have been the daughter of Evan Clark and Janet Meldrum born 22 December and baptised 24 December 1782 in Kilihunty. Another daughter Jannet was born on 29 April 1792.
The second possibility is that she is the daughter of Malcolm Clarke and Nelly (Helen) McDonald born 6 April and baptised 8 April 1780. There was another daughter Mary born August 1789 and a son Duncan in July 1793. Malcolm Clarke and Helen McDonald wer matrimonially contracted on 13 June and married on 19 June 1777.
- Christiana Clarke married Gregor McGregor circa 1815 in Scotland.
- Christiana Clarke and Gregor McGregor appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Kingussie, Inverness, Scotland. The census record shows Gregor as a 55 year old agricultural labourer, born Inverness, Scotland & living with his wife Christian, aged 50, also born Inverness and their 15 year old daughter Bell born Inverness.
Emily Agnes Clarke
F, b. 1847, d. 16 July 1933
- Emily Agnes Clarke was born in 1847 in Woolwich.
- At the age of 27 years, Emily Agnes Clarke married Robert Wilcox, son of Edmund Wilcox and Ann Gibbs, in 1874 in Queensland.
- Emily Agnes Clarke died on 16 July 1933 in Toowong. Her obituary appeared in The Brisbane Courier:- " Mrs. Emily Wilcox. An old Queensland identity, in the person of Mrs. Emily Agnes Wilcox, passed away at her residence, Sherwood Road, Toowong, last evening. Mrs. Wilcox, who was 86 years of age, was bom at Woolwich, Sydney, but spent many years in Queensland. She made Stanthorpe her home in her early womanhood, and there she was married to Mr. Robert Wilcox, 59 years ago. Most of her life was spent in Toowoomba, where she was very active in philanthropic work. Her husband predeceased her about eight years ago. She leaves two daughters, Mrs. Fred. Gould and Mrs. Ray White, both of Toowong."
M, b. circa 1860
George Edward Clarke
M, b. June 1881, d. 10 April 1931
- George Edward Clarke was born in June 1881 in New South Wales. He was the son of Ann Barrett and John Clarke.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1908 living at Googa Googa. He was a labourer. A John Clarke and Phillipa Helen Clarke farmed at Nutgrove.
- At the age of 28 years and 2 months, George Edward Clarke married Ann King, daughter of George King and Mary Russell, on 11 August 1909 in Queensland.
- George Edward Clarke and Ann King appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1912 living at Queensland. He was a sawyer.
- George Edward Clarke appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1916 and 1925 living at Blackbutt. He was a sawyer.
- George Edward Clarke died on 10 April 1931 in Maryborough at age 49.
- George was buried on 11 April 1931 in Maryborough Cemetery.
George Edward Clarke
M, b. 8 March 1915
George Wallace Clarke
M, b. 1881, d. 1947
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
F, b. 25 February 1910
Irene Ngerawa Clarke
F, b. 20 September 1910
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
F, b. circa 1905
Jane Hudson Melicen Clarke
F, b. circa 1865
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
F, b. 9 March 1912
Sarah Olver Clarke
F, b. 27 January 1852
- Sarah Olver Clarke married John Clarke Dunn, son of James Dunn and Ann Clarke, on 27 January 1852 in Cornwall.
- Sarah Olver Clarke was baptized on 27 January 1852 in Cornwall. Her father was a seaman.
- She and John Clarke Dunn appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in Cornwall. John is show as a 37 year old mariner, living with his wife Sarah 36 and children Mary XXX Dunn, 8; Sarah Ann 5; Eliza 4 and John 2 - all were born in Mevagissey.
Children of Sarah Olver Clarke and John Clarke Dunn
Thelma May Clarke
F, b. 6 July 1913
M, b. 1854, d. between 1901 and 1911
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Jeffery
William Henry Clarke
M, b. 1855
Peter William Eugen Claussen
M, b. circa 1900