Mary Ann Alice Fraser
F, b. 1882
Mary Ann McDougall Fraser
F, b. circa 1855, d. 1887
- Mary Ann McDougall Fraser was born circa 1855. She was the daughter of William Fraser and Sarah Clarke.
- Mary Ann McDougall Fraser married Robert Walker Filshie in 1877 in Queensland.
- Mary Ann McDougall Fraser died in 1887 in Queensland.
Millicent May Fraser
F, b. 6 May 1917
Myrah Holden Fraser
F, b. 9 January 1910
Phoebe Laura Fraser
F, b. 18 May 1915
M, b. circa 1875
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
Violet Constance Fraser
F, b. 26 July 1910
Walter Grantley Fraser
M, b. 27 August 1913
M, b. circa 1860
- William Fraser was born circa 1860.
- William Fraser married Annie Penn circa 1880.
William Ambrose Fraser
M, b. 1884, d. 25 October 1950
- William Ambrose Fraser was born in 1884 in Queensland.
- He was the son of William Fraser and Annie Penn.
- At the age of 25 years, William Ambrose Fraser married Phoebe Constance Bridgeman, daughter of Charles Daniel Bridgeman and Frances Myrah Ewins, in 1909 in Queensland.
- William Ambrose Fraser died on 25 October 1950 in Queensland.
Bridget Johanna Frawley
F, b. 14 February 1872, d. 6 August 1949
- Bridget Johanna Frawley was born on 14 February 1872 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of James Frawley and Ellen Murphy.
- At the age of 37 years and 2 months, Bridget Johanna Frawley married Theodore Thomas Cannon on 14 April 1909 in Queensland.
- Bridget Johanna Frawley died on 6 August 1949 in Queensland at age 77. Her name was registered as Bridget Elizabeth Cannon.
F, b. circa 1877, d. 6 November 1944
- Catherine Frawley was born circa 1877. She was the daughter of Patrick Frawley and Margaret.
- Catherine Frawley married James Ralph Plant, son of James Plant and Rebecca Peyton, in 1896 in Queensland.
- Catherine Frawley and James Ralph Plant appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at an unknown place . James was a labourer and Catherine was a house wife.
- On 1 July 1932,her husband, James Ralph Plant died in Queensland.
- Catherine Frawley died on 6 November 1944 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 7 November 1944 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
M, b. 1840, d. 8 July 1904
- James Frawley was born in 1840. He was the son of Thomas Frawley and Ann Hassett.
- At the age of 25 years, James Frawley married Ellen Murphy on 16 September 1865 in Queensland.
- James Frawley died on 8 July 1904 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 10 July 1904 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
Children of James Frawley and Ellen Murphy
Child of James Frawley
- Mary Ann Frawley+ b. 11 September 1869, d. 28 May 1935
M, b. 26 October 1873, d. 28 July 1930
- James Frawley was born on 26 October 1873 in Queensland.
- He was the son of James Frawley and Ellen Murphy.
- At the age of 26 years, 10 months and 10 days, James Frawley married Bridget Brady, daughter of Bartholomew Brady and Ann Bennett, on 5 September 1900 in Queensland.
- James Frawley died on 28 July 1930 in Queensland at age 56.
Mary Ann Frawley
F, b. 11 September 1869, d. 28 May 1935
- Mary Ann Frawley was born on 11 September 1869 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of James Frawley.
- At the age of 26 years, Mary Ann Frawley married William Christian Wockner, son of Christian Wockner and Charlotte Edith Walker, in 1896 in Queensland.
- Mary Ann Frawley died on 28 May 1935 in Queensland at age 65.
- She was buried on 30 May 1935 in Cabarlah Cemetery. RC1-00D-0052.
- On 7 June 1935 Mary Ann Frawley's obituary appeared in Nambour Chronicle and North Coast Advertiser. It read:- The death has occurred of Mrs. Mary A. Wockner, a well-known resident of Taylor, in the Crow's Nest district, at the age of 63 years. Deceased, who is a daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. J. Frawley, was born at Meringandan, and had lived at Taylor for over 30 years. Besides her husband she leaves two sons. Messrs. Tom Wockner (Palmwoods), head teacher of the Chevallum State School and Len. Wockner (Taylor), and a daughter Miss A. Wockner. A brother of the deceased is Mr. P. Frawley (head teacher of the Palmwoods State school), and a sister, Mrs. T. Cannon (Palmwoods.)
M, b. 6 May 1875, d. 2 August 1936
M, b. 29 July 1866, d. 2 November 1925
Elizabeth (Bess) Frazer
F, b. 4 August 1841, d. 27 July 1920
- Elizabeth (Bess) Frazer was born on 4 August 1841 in Scotland.
- At the age of 23 years, 8 months and 3 days, Elizabeth (Bess) Frazer married John Campbell on 7 April 1865 in Scotland.
- Elizabeth (Bess) Frazer and John Campbell appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Glenlee. John was a farmer. Their children John jr, Margaret, and Simon also lived at Glenlee.
- Elizabeth (Bess) Frazer died on 27 July 1920 in Murphy's Creek, Queensland, at age 78.
- She was buried in Murphy's Creek Cemetery.
Children of Elizabeth (Bess) Frazer and John Campbell
Caroline Celia Free
F, b. circa 1870
- Caroline Celia Free was born circa 1870.
- Caroline Celia Free married James Wiseman in 1883 in Queensland.
Herman Gustave Freeck
M, b. circa 1860
- Herman Gustave Freeck was born circa 1860.
- Conditional approval for Herman Gustave Freeck's selection of landwas given on 24 November 1888. He selected 80 acres of land at Ravensbourne. "For the agricultural township farms adjoining the village of Ravensbourne there was great competition, many of the portions being applied for from four to ten times over. The ballot had to be resorted to in no less than 50 cases; this, with the refunding of the amounts paid by the unsuccessful applicants, necessarily occupied a deal of time, and it was not till half-past 6 O'clock that the business was concluded, and the court closed. By 7 o'clock the whole of the refundments had been paid over to 115 applicants. The 76 portions adjoining the village of Ravensbourne, granted at the land court, were apportioned among 62 selectors, so there is every probability of the village settlement of Ravensbourne proving a success. The total area granted at the court was 5025 acres among 68 applicants."
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1905 living at Ravensbourne. He was a farmer.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1909 living at Ravensbourne. He was a farmer.
- Charles Freeman married Sarah Ann Williams.
F, b. circa 1829, d. March 1916
- Isabella Freeman was born circa 1829.
- Her death was recorded with the Rochford, Essex Registration District in the March 1916 Quarter.
Margaret Maria Freeman
F, b. 10 July 1891, d. 13 July 1958
- Margaret Maria Freeman was born on 10 July 1891.
- Margaret Maria Freeman died on 13 July 1958 at age 67.
Mary Ann Freeman
F, b. circa 1865, d. 1956
Mary Lucy Davis Freeman
F, b. 1868, d. 8 July 1946
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Mary Lucy Davis Freeman was born in 1868.
- At the age of 40 years, Mary Lucy Davis Freeman married Frederick William Eyles, son of Charles Eyles and Selina Higgins, on 29 February 1908 in New Zealand. Their marriage was reported in The Marlborough Express Eyles—Freeman.—At Chatham Islands, on February 22nd, 1908, Frederick William Eyles, to Mary Lucy Davis Freeman, only granddaughter of the late John Davis, Port Underwood.
- Mary Lucy Davis Freeman died on 8 July 1946 in New Zealand.
F, b. circa 1880
- Miriam Freeman was born circa 1880.
- Miriam Freeman married William Yarrow in 1889 in Queensland.
Sarah Ann Freeman
F, b. 26 June 1883
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Austin
- Sarah Ann Freeman was born on 26 June 1883 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Charles Freeman and Sarah Ann Williams.
- At the age of 17 years, 9 months and 22 days, Sarah Ann Freeman married Aquilla Thomas Bartlett Austin, son of William Honey Austin and Sarah Priscilla Bartlett, on 17 April 1901 in Queensland.
- Sarah Ann Freeman and Aquilla Thomas Bartlett Austin appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Tallegalla. Aquilla's father William Honey and his brother William Francis were also farmers at Tallegalla.
- Sarah Ann Freeman and Aquilla Thomas Bartlett Austin appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1919 living at Tallegalla. He was a farmer and Sarah carried out home duties. His father and brother also farmed in the area.
- Sarah Ann Freeman and Aquilla Thomas Bartlett Austin appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Tallegalla. Thomas was a farmer and Sarah carried out home duties. Thomas's father William also lived there as did their son Thomas Stanley.
- In 1946,her husband, Aquilla Thomas Bartlett Austin died in Queensland.
F, b. circa 1870
- Charlotte Freestone was born circa 1870.
- Charlotte Freestone married James Edward McMullen in 1896 in Queensland.
F, b. circa 1810
- Louise Freitag was born circa 1810.
- Louise Freitag married Carl Friedrich Schulz circa 1835.
M, b. 23 May 1819
- Abraham French was baptized on 23 May 1819 in Merriott.
- He was the son of Jacob French and Hannah Osborne.
- At the age of 19 years, 5 months and 22 days, Abraham French married Maria Winsor on 14 November 1838 in Sutton Bingham, Somerset.
- Abraham French and Maria Winsor appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Haslebury Plucknett. Abraham was noted as the 24 year old head of the family, an agricultural labourer living with his wife Maria French aged 25; Ann Frances French aged 4; John French aged 1; Emily Winsor aged 1; and Susan Winsor aged 20 a glover (possibly Maria's sister and her daughter.)
- On 9 August 1841 the Ilchester gaol records showed that an Abraham FRENCH aged 24, born Merriott, last abode Haselbury, was admitted to the gaol. He was 5'8", married with two children, had a cut on his lip and an assurity was given for his appearance at the next session.
- Abraham French and Maria Winsor appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in Yeovil. Abraham is shown as a 30 year old labourer born Merriott. He is living with his wife Maria 30 born Sutton; and a Elizabeth Frances (Ann Frances?) age 14, nurse child; born Sutton and Frederick John 11 an errand boy born Haselbury; and Sarah Ann aged 7 born Merriott. Abraham's brother John an agricultural labourer & carter aged 20 born Middle Chinnock was also living with the family as was their brother William, aged 19, an agricultural labourer, born Hazelbury.
- Compilers Note:- Just what happened to Abraham is a bit of a mystery. He was not on the 1861 census. By 1871 his wife Maria and brother John were living as husband and wife. Perhaps he has another run in with the law and was in prison. There is a death of an Abraham French registered in the Clifton District of Gloucestershire for December 1851.