Thomas Henry Saal
M, b. 25 November 1864, d. 4 August 1941
- Thomas Henry Saal was born on 25 November 1864 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal and Ann Black.
- At the age of 27 years, Thomas Henry Saal married Hester Booth Barkman, daughter of William Barkman and Jane Tomlinson, in 1892 in Queensland.
- Thomas Henry Saal and Hester Booth Barkman appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Hampton. Thomas was a horse driver.
- Thomas Henry Saal died on 4 August 1941 in Queensland at age 76.
Ernest August Sachse
M, b. circa 1830, d. 1902
- Ernest August Sachse was born circa 1830. He was the son of Johann Christoph SACHSE Maria ROSEIN.
- Ernest August Sachse married Ernestine Kellerman circa 1850.
- Ernest August Sachse died in 1902 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 21 August 1902 in Goombungee Cemetery.
Minna Lina Sachse
F, b. 27 April 1857, d. 11 February 1932
- Minna Lina Sachse was born on 27 April 1857 in Saxony, Germany.
- She was the daughter of Ernest August Sachse and Ernestine Kellerman.
- At the age of 20 years, Minna Lina Sachse married Heinrich Jurgs, son of Peter Jurgs and Catherina Scharner, in 1878 in Queensland.
- On 30 September 1914,her husband, Heinrich Jurgs died in Queensland at age 69.
- In December 1915 she was granted the Deed for Portion 2651, Parish of Goombungee.
- Minna Lina Sachse died on 11 February 1932 in Queensland at age 74.
- She was buried on 12 February 1932 in Goombungee Cemetery.
Children of Minna Lina Sachse and Heinrich Jurgs
F, b. 1784
- Frances Sadler was baptized in 1784 in Burneston (near Exelby), Yorkshire. She was the daughter of William and Ann Sadler.
- At the age of 30 years, Frances Sadler married William Dixon, son of William Dixon, on 15 December 1814 in Yorkshire.
- Frances Sadler and William Dixon appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Muston, Yorkshire. William was a 55 year old gardener living with is wife Fanny also 55.
- Frances Sadler and William Dixon appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in Muston, Yorkshire. William was a 64 year old (born 1787) gardener, born Muston living with his wife Frances 66 born Exelby, Yorkshire.
F, b. 15 December 1817, d. 4 May 1885
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Ann Salisbury was born on 15 December 1817 in West Chinnock, England.
- She was christened on 8 February 1818 in West Chinnock, England.
- At the age of 21 years, 1 month and 27 days, Ann Salisbury married George Gard, son of Samuel Gard and Ann Burgess, on 11 February 1839 in Chiselborough, Somerset, England.
- Ann Salisbury and George Gard immigrated in 1840. to the USA with their daughter Jane.
- Ann Salisbury died on 4 May 1885 in Wysox Twp, Pennsylvania, at age 67.
- She was buried in Wysox, Pennsylvania.
- Reference: 9.
Children of Ann Salisbury and George Gard
- Jane Gard b. 9 May 1839, d. 18 January 1903
- Samuel Gard b. 18 December 1841, d. 27 June 1864
- James Gard b. 12 October 1843, d. 19 February 1881
- Hannah M Gard b. 18 August 1845, d. 5 February 1920
- Walter Francis Gard b. 6 May 1847, d. 8 January 1939
- Anna E Gard b. 19 April 1849, d. 19 October 1909
- Fannie Woodbury Gard b. 12 February 1851, d. 15 December 1916
- Mary M Gard b. 4 January 1853, d. 27 May 1856
- Sarah E Gard b. 7 May 1855, d. 8 February 1857
- George Burgess Gard b. 1 June 1857, d. 1 October 1926
- Helen E Gard b. 13 May 1859, d. 15 January 1931
F, b. circa 1800
- Ann Salisbury was born circa 1800.
- Ann Salisbury married William Dalley on 24 March 1818 in Somerset, England.
M, b. circa 1730
F, b. 11 April 1830
Ernest A Salisbury
M, b. circa 1905
Ernest James Salisbury
M, b. 29 July 1904, d. 1995
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Ernest James Salisbury was born on 29 July 1904 in New Zealand.
- Ernest James Salisbury married Edna Marian Missen, daughter of Alfred Edward Missen and Marian Annie Holdaway, circa 1931. They had a daughter and three sons.
- On 30 December 1957,his wife, Edna Marian Missen died at age 55.
- Ernest James Salisbury died in 1995 in New Zealand.
F, b. 25 February 1828
M, b. 13 October 1787
- James Salisbury was christened on 13 October 1787 in West Chinnock.
- He was the son of Richard Salisbury and Mary Strong.
- At the age of 29 years, 3 months and 22 days, James Salisbury married an unknown person on 4 February 1817 in West Chinnock.
- At the age of 34 years, 9 months and 3 days, James Salisbury married Elizabeth Hockey, daughter of Samuel Hockey and Elizabeth Chick, on 16 July 1822 in West Chinnock.
- James Salisbury was widowed in November 1834 when died.
- He was buried on 3 August 1847 in West Chinnock.
Children of James Salisbury and Elizabeth Hockey
M, b. 17 December 1831, d. 18 April 1913
- James Salisbury was born on 17 December 1831 in West Chinnock.
- He was the son of James Salisbury and Elizabeth Hockey.
- James Salisbury immigrated to New York, USA, on 30 October 1848. He left from Bristol, possibly on the barque "Cosmo" with George Gard.
- At the age of 27 years, James Salisbury married Ann Smoke in 1859 in Pennsylvania. The marriage was witnessed by Isaac Salisbury.
- He served in the civil war.
- James Salisbury died on 18 April 1913 in Los Angeles, California, USA, at age 81.
F, b. 11 June 1823
F, b. 11 February 1825
F, b. 27 October 1834, d. August 1857
M, b. circa 1765
- Richard Salisbury was born circa 1765.
- Richard Salisbury married Mary Strong in 1785.
F, b. circa 1827
F, b. circa 1850
- Elizabeth Salmond was born circa 1850.
- Elizabeth Salmond married Alfred Claydon circa 1875.
Edith Jane Ethel Salmons
F, b. circa 1910
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Albert Leonard Salter
M, b. 29 April 1890, d. 27 August 1965
- Albert Leonard Salter was born on 29 April 1890 in Bedfordshire, England.
- At the age of 29 years, Albert Leonard Salter married Martha Mary Pukallus, daughter of Hermann Carl Pukallus and Elisabeth Lange, in 1920 in Queensland.
- Albert Leonard Salter appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at East Cooyar. Albert was a scrub feller and Martha carried out home duties.
- Albert Leonard Salter died on 27 August 1965 at age 75.
- He was buried on 30 August 1965 in Toowoomba & Drayton Cemetery. He is buried with his wife and son Lennie.
Leonard Albert Salter
M, b. 12 October 1921, d. 31 August 1931
- Leonard Albert Salter was born on 12 October 1921.
- He was the son of Albert Leonard Salter and Martha Mary Pukallus.
- Leonard Albert Salter was buried on 31 August 1931 in Toowoomba & Drayton Cemetery. He is buried with his parents.
- Leonard Albert Salter died on 31 August 1931 in Queensland at age 9.
F, b. circa 1885
F, b. circa 1811
M, b. 12 October 1783
F, b. circa 1818
M, b. 17 August 1810
M, b. circa 1680
M, b. circa 1814
- George Samways was born circa 1814.
- George Samways married Ann Mitchell, daughter of John Mitchell and Elizabeth Rodgers, on 4 July 1882 in Merriott. The marriage record shows: George Samways, 68, widower, living Bow, a shepherd, father Edward Samaways (deceased) a labourer, witness Joseph Hooper. Ann Hooper, 56, widow, Lower Street, father John Mitchell (deceased) a gardener, witness Elizabeth Hooper. Ann was Elizabeth's mother.
Auguste Margarete Sander
F, b. 1898, d. 1957
- Auguste Margarete Sander was born in 1898 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Wilhelm Sander and Emilie Bierhals.
- At the age of 23 years, Auguste Margarete Sander married Johann August Nothdurft, son of Johann Peter Ferdinand Nothdurft and Wilhelmina (Minnie) Weis, in 1921 in Queensland.
- Auguste Margarete Sander and Johann August Nothdurft appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Coalbank. John was a farmer.
- Auguste Margarete Sander and Johann August Nothdurft appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Coalbank. John was a farmer.Their son Reg also farmed at Coalbank.
- Auguste Margarete Sander died in 1957 in Queensland.