M, b. 1898, d. 16 July 1898
Rosina Gottliebin Wecker
F, b. 1863, d. 1867
F, b. 1911
Stella Beatrice Wecker
F, b. 1898
F, b. 1917, d. 8 May 1968
Theodore Franz Wecker
M, b. 13 March 1893, d. 3 April 1908
Theresa Sophia Wecker
F, b. 1900
M, b. 9 April 1878, d. 9 April 1878
F, b. 5 August 1889
Vera Isabella Wecker
F, b. 1905
Victor Edward Wecker
M, b. 2 February 1900, d. 6 February 1978
Walter Leslie Wecker
M, b. 28 January 1900, d. 26 April 1900
Wesley John Wecker
M, b. 26 January 1908, d. after 1964
- Wesley John Wecker was born on 26 January 1908 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Edward Julius Wecker and Martha Margaretha Gulk.
- At the age of 28 years, Wesley John Wecker married Phyllis Alexandra Jessen in 1937.
- Wesley John Wecker was listed as the next of kin of Leslie Edward Wecker when she enlisted in the Australian Army on 21 July 1941 in Brisbane. Leslie's service number was QX22428 and he gave his brother Wesley as his next of kin. He was living at Tingoora at the time he enlisted. He was discharged with the rank of Trooper in the 11th REINFTS 7 DIV CAV REGT on 4 March 1944.
- Wesley John Wecker enlisted in the Australian Army on 11 April 1942 in Wondai Wesley's service number was Q210050 and he gave his wife Phyllis as his next of kin. He was living at Tingoora at the time he enlisted and gave his date of birth as 26 Jan 1919 (26 Jan 1908 is perhaps correct). He was discharged on 6 Jul 1944 with the rank of Private in the 20th BATTALION VOLUNTEER DEFENCE CORPS (QLD.)
- Wesley John Wecker died after 1964. He former residence was Charlestown.
- He was buried in Tingoora Cemetery.
William August Wecker
M, b. 28 June 1880, d. 29 October 1902
- William August Wecker was born on 28 June 1880 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Michael Johann Wecker and Emma Amelia Kohler.
- William August Wecker died on 29 October 1902 at his father's Pineland's farm during a farm accident The Courier Mail reported-
The Commissioner has also received a report from the police at Crow's Nest regarding an inquiry into the death of William A. Wecker, who was accidentally killed at Pinelands on 29th October. Wecker was 22 years of age, a labourer, residing with his parents at Djuan. Deceased and a brother were splitting fencing material, when a large log fell on him, killing him instantly.
John Henry Wedderick
M, b. 1890, d. 17 December 1934
- John Henry Wedderick was born in 1890 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Hans Detfle Widderich and Anna Maria Glindenmann.
- He joined the Queensland Police Force. In 1915 he enlisted in the AIF joining the 42nd Batallion. After leaving the police force in 1925 he settled in Mareeba where he became a well known car driver.
- John Henry Wedderick died on 17 December 1934 in Queensland.
Lily Eileen Wedderick
F, b. circa 1906
- Lily Eileen Wedderick was born circa 1906 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Frederick (George) Widderich and Sere (Sarah) Helene Wiese.
- Lily Eileen Wedderick married William (Willie) Lucht, son of Carl Christy Wilhelm Lucht and Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks, in 1924 in Queensland.
- In 1970,her husband, William (Willie) Lucht died in Queensland.
Maria Hansen Wedel
F, b. 1842, d. 7 July 1908
- Maria Hansen Wedel was born in 1842. She was the daughter of Hans Vedel/Wedel.
- At the age of 35 years, Maria Hansen Wedel married Christian Christensen Norgaard in 1877 in Queensland.
- Maria Hansen Wedel died on 7 July 1908 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 9 July 1908 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. PRES2-001-0009.
F, b. 2 March 1826, d. 4 July 1904
- Peter Godeffroy - 10 August 1865: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Wilhelmine Wedland was born on 2 March 1826. She was the daughter of Christian Wendtland and Louise Fiefeich.
- Wilhelmine Wedland married Ferdinand Hartwig circa 1848 in Pommern.
- Wilhelmine Wedland and Ferdinand Hartwig immigrated to Queensland on 10 August 1865. Ferdinand 40, and Wilhelmine 39, travelled on the Peter Godeffry with their children August 14, Caroline 12, Ferdinand 8, Carl 4 and Wilhelm 1. Wilhelm died on the voyage.
- Wilhelmine Wedland and Ferdinand Hartwig appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Ferdinand was of independant means and Minna carried out home duties. Their son Ferdinand also farmed at Goombungee as did Samuel Hartwig. Son Pastor August Daniel also lived at Goombungee.
- Wilhelmine Wedland died on 4 July 1904 in Queensland at age 78.
- She was buried on 6 July 1904 in Douglas Cemetery.
Children of Wilhelmine Wedland and Ferdinand Hartwig
- Pastor August Daniel Hartwig+ b. 25 October 1850, d. 16 December 1921
- Karoline Hartwig b. 1853, d. 1925
- Ferdinand Julius Hartwig b. 3 October 1857, d. 27 November 1912
- Carl Frederick Hartwig+ b. 30 September 1860, d. 30 October 1906
- Wilhelm Hartwig b. 1864, d. 1865
- Herman Henri Hartwig b. circa 1867, d. 1867
- Johanna Wilhelmine Hartwig+ b. 29 May 1869, d. 25 August 1900
Maria Franchesca Weeck/Feck
F, b. 1833, d. 11 February 1924
- Charles Dickens - 4 September 1877: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Maria Franchesca Weeck/Feck was born in 1833 in Germany.
- Maria Franchesca Weeck/Feck married Heinrich Knack circa 1854 in Germany.
- Circa 1865,her husband, Heinrich Knack died.
- Maria Franchesca Weeck/Feck married Johann Jannusch circa 1866.
- Maria Franchesca Weeck/Feck and Johann Jannusch immigrated to Queensland on 4 September 1877. Johann 34, and Maria 42, travelled on the Charles Dickens which departed from Hamburg. With them were Henriette aged 9, Bertha aged 6, Herman 3 and Ferdinand 1. The surname for the children was spelt JAMMUSCH or JAMNUSCH. Also Maria's children from a previous KNACK marriage travelled with them - Johanne 22, Auguste 16 and Hermine 20.
- On 26 October 1912,her husband, Johann Jannusch died in Queensland at age 69.
- On 30 September 1912Maria Franchesca Weeck/Feck was named as a beneficiary of Johann Jannusch's will in which he made Johann Ehrlich of Haden and Frederick Kanowski of Glencoe his executors. Johann's wife Mary of Glencoe, sons Herman of Djuan and Ferdinand of Glencoe, both farmers petitioned for the land - Portions 2518 and 2518a, county of Aubigny parish of Menigandan.
- Maria Franchesca Weeck/Feck died on 11 February 1924 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Glencoe Cemetery.
Children of Maria Franchesca Weeck/Feck and Heinrich Knack
William Henry Weekes
M, b. circa 1885
Gladys Eveline Weeks
F, b. 1913, d. February 1993
- Gladys Eveline Weeks was born in 1913 in Queensland. She was the daughter of Rupert George WEEKS and Violet ROLLASON.
- Gladys Eveline Weeks married Walter Albert Trost, son of Conrad David Trost and Eva Catherine Moller, circa 1936.
- In April 1976,her husband, Walter Albert Trost died.
- Gladys Eveline Weeks died in February 1993.
- She was buried on 24 February 1993 in Toowong Cemetery. She is buried with Violet and Rupurt Weeks, her parents and her husband Walter Trost.
F, b. 9 December 1903, d. 7 August 1965
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Ann Veronica Weidman
F, b. circa 1925, d. 25 December 2015
M, b. 1802, d. 1885
- Edward Weight was born in 1802.
- His marriage, at 45 years, to Esther Powell was registered in the September 1847 Quarter in Bristol, Gloucestershire Registration District.
- Edward Weight died in 1885.
F, b. 20 February 1855, d. 17 January 1932
- Elizabeth Weight was born on 20 February 1855 in Union Road, Gloucestershire.
- She was the daughter of Edward Weight and Esther Powell.
- Elizabeth Weight witnessed the marriage of Elizabeth Mitchell Vowden and George Rodway on 5 March 1883 in Gloucestershire; At the time of her marriage Elizabeth lived at William Street, Bristol as did George who was a fireman. Witnesses to the marriage were George Hurst and Elizabeth Weight.
- At the age of 29 years, 10 months and 21 days, Elizabeth Weight married William Vowden, son of James Vowden and Elizabeth Mitchell, on 10 January 1885 in Moorfields. The marriage was registered in Barton Regis in the March Quarter. At the time of his marriage William lived at Cowper Street, Barton Regis, Bristol.
- Elizabeth Weight witnessed the marriage of Edith Elizabeth Vowden and Percival Joseph Mansbridge on 20 August 1912 in Moorfields, Gloucestershire; Percival was living at 8 Claremont Terrace, Bristol at the time of his marriage. He was a clerk with Esso oil Company and remained as an oil Company clerk until he retired. Withesses to the marriage were William Vowden (Ediths father), W A Mansbridge, Ida Beatrice Vowden (Edith's sister), Elizabeth Vowden (Edith's mother), Archibalk William James Vowden (Brides brother.)
- Elizabeth Weight witnessed the marriage of Rev Archibald William James Vowden and Kathleen Leonora Frances Parsons on 2 March 1918 in Gloucestershire; At the time of his marriage he was a Second Lieutenant in the Labour Corps and lived at 15 Jubilee Road, Bristol. Witnesses to the marriage were Elizabeth Vowden (Archibald's mother), William Vowden (Archibald's father), Edith Elizabeth Mansbridge (Archibald's sister), F Mansbridge, and Edith Parsons.
- Elizabeth Weight died on 17 January 1932 in St George, Gloucestershire, at age 76.
F, b. 23 June 1860, d. December 1929
- Ellen Weight was also known as Helen.
- She was born on 23 June 1860 in Clifton, Gloucestershire.
- She was the daughter of Edward Weight and Esther Powell.
- At the age of 28 years and 23 days, Ellen Weight married Herbert Vowden, son of James Vowden and Elizabeth Mitchell, on 16 July 1888 in Moorfields, Gloucestershire. Witnesses to the marriage were John Weigh (Brides mother) and Leah Gould. At the time of her marriage Ellen was living at 8 Willway Street, Bristol. She was a cap maker/hatter. Herbert was a mariner and lived at Barton Hill Road, Bristol.
- Her death was recorded with the Bristol, Gloucestershire Registration District in the December 1929 Quarter.
F, b. circa 1875
- Magdelina Weimer was born circa 1875.
- Magdelina Weimer married James Murphy in 1904 in Queensland.
Mary Ann Weir
F, b. circa 1848
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
F, b. circa 1840, d. 1910
- Rachel Weir was born circa 1840. She was the daugther of Thomas Weir and Mary Thompson.
- Rachel Weir married Alexander Campbell circa 1860.
- Rachel Weir and Alexander Campbell appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Perseverance. Alexander was a farmer. They lived at Glen Farm.
- Rachel Weir died in 1910 in Queensland.
Alwyn Mathilde Magdalena Weis
F, b. 1874, d. 1946
- Lammershagen - 6 August 1878: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Alwyn Mathilde Magdalena Weis was born in 1874 in Prussia.
- She was the daughter of Frederick William Weis and Caroline Dau.
- Alwyn Mathilde Magdalena Weis immigrated on 6 August 1878 to Brisbane with Frederick William Weis and Caroline Dau. Frederick 28, and Caroline 26, sailed on the Lammershargen from Hamburg on 10 April 1878 with their three daughers Alivine 4, Wilhelmina 2 and Auguste aged six months.
- At the age of 22 years, Alwyn Mathilde Magdalena Weis married Jacob William Nothdurft, son of August Nothdurft and Margaretha Behrens, in 1896 in Queensland.
- Alwyn Mathilde Magdalena Weis died in 1946 in Queensland.