M, b. 1695
F, b. 19 February 1736/37
- Sarah Chase was christened on 19 February 1736/37 in East Meon, England.
- She was the daughter of John Chase and Hannah Lillywhite.
- At the age of 26 years, 5 months and 5 days, Sarah Chase married Thomas Blackman on 24 July 1763 in East Meon. Witnesses to the marriage were Thomas Harbin and Thomas Wells.
F, b. 7 May 1749, d. May 1749
M, b. 25 April 1685
M, b. 16 December 1602
M, b. 1691
Arthur G P Chater
M, b. 1902
Augustus Dixon Chater
M, b. circa 1865, d. 1937
Elsie A A Chater
F, b. 1895
Ivy M T Chater
F, b. 1892
Ralph A G Chater
M, b. 1890
Rupert T D Chater
M, b. 1900
Daisy Vernice Chatton
F, b. 9 February 1910, d. 1987
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Daisy Vernice Chatton was born on 9 February 1910.
- At the age of 19 years, 6 months and 8 days, Daisy Vernice Chatton married Maurice Charles Sigley, son of Leslie Joshua Sigley and Mary Agnes McMahon, on 17 August 1929. They had four children.
- In 1974,her husband, Maurice Charles Sigley died in New Zealand.
- Daisy Vernice Chatton died in 1987 in New Zealand.
Myrtle May Chatwin
F, b. 31 May 1911, d. 9 March 1990
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Myrtle May Chatwin was born on 31 May 1911. She was the daughter of Roslyn Graham CHATWIN and Flora Helen RUSSELL.
- At the age of 26 years, 4 months and 20 days, Myrtle May Chatwin married Arnold Tasman Poke, son of Alfred John Poke and Georgina Burgess, on 20 October 1937.
- On 14 May 1984,her husband, Arnold Tasman Poke died in Tasmania at age 73.
- Myrtle May Chatwin died on 9 March 1990 in Tasmania at age 78.
- She was buried in Wynyard Cemetery.
Alwyn Cecil Cheesman
M, b. 1885, d. 1959
Edgar Alfred Cheesman
M, b. 1879
Edwin Thomas Cheesman
M, b. 1869, d. 1877
Ethel Ellen Cheesman
F, b. 1877
Flora Agnes Cheesman
F, b. 1875
Herbert Wilfred Cheesman
M, b. 1882, d. 26 December 1882
Joseph Edgar Cheesman
M, b. circa 1845, d. 1923
- Joseph Edgar Cheesman was born circa 1845. He was the son of Thomas Chessman and Mary Matilda Adams.
- Joseph Edgar Cheesman married Mary Horrigan in 1868 in Queensland.
- On 27 December 1882,Joseph Edgar Cheesman's son, Herbert Wilfred Cheesman was buried in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
- Joseph Edgar Cheesman and Mary Horrigan appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Goombungee. Joseph was a farmer as was their son Edgar.
- Joseph Edgar Cheesman died in 1923 in Queensland.
Children of Joseph Edgar Cheesman and Mary Horrigan
Mary Norah Cheesman
F, b. 1873, d. 7 June 1957
Murial Constance Cheesman
F, b. 1891
M, b. circa 1670
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
- Unknown ChefdoTsel was born circa 1670. He was possibly Isaac, Pierre or Franceous who were all sons of Franceous CHEFDOSTEL and Genevieve DU HAMEL.
- He witnessed the Note of Noel Cossart Third and Ann Petit in 1696; Noel, his wife Elizabeth and their children fled to London at the time of the Revocation. He was admitted to membership in the Threadneedle Street French Church in 1696.
- Unknown ChefdoTsel married Ann Cossart Eleventh, daughter of Noel Cossart Third and Ann Petit, circa 1705.
- Mary Chepman married Richard Parnell on 24 July 1736 in Cornwall.
Ada Margaret Cherry
F, b. 1893, d. 25 December 1940
- Ada Margaret Cherry was born in 1893.
- She was the daughter of Edward Cherry and Fredericka Bauer.
- At the age of 34 years, Ada Margaret Cherry married Friedrich Christopher Gossow, son of Carl Gustav (Gustav) Gossow and Wilhelmine Pauline Denzin, in 1927 in Queensland.
- Ada Margaret Cherry and Friedrich Christopher Gossow appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Hampton. Frederick was a farmer.
- Ada Margaret Cherry died on 25 December 1940 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 26 December 1940 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1870
- Edward Cherry was born circa 1870.
- Edward Cherry married Fredericka Bauer circa 1890.
Elsie Martha Cherry
F, b. 1903
- Elsie Martha Cherry was born in 1903 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Ettrick James Cherry and Amelia Theresa Albertino Daro.
- Elsie Martha Cherry appeared on the Electoral Roll with Ettrick James Cherry and Amelia Theresa Albertino Daro in 1925 in Cooyar. Ettrick was a storekeeper and Amelia carried out home duties. Their son Jim, a labourer and daughter Elsie Martha also lived at Cooyar.
Emily Clara Cherry
F, b. 1896