M, b. 1875, d. 25 May 1943
- Daniel Donovan was born in 1875.
- He was the son of Denis Donovan and Catherine Callaghan.
- At the age of 29 years, Daniel Donovan married Mary Ann Donohue on 11 October 1904 in Queensland.
- Daniel Donovan and Mary Ann Donohue appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Mountain Camp. Daniel was a farmer as was their son James.
- Daniel Donovan died on 25 May 1943 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 26 May 1943 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC6-002-0011.
M, b. circa 1850
- Denis Donovan was born circa 1850.
- Denis Donovan married Catherine Callaghan circa 1875.
Denis Kellihan Donovan
M, b. 23 October 1915, d. 25 September 1989
Francis William Donovan
M, b. 12 November 1907, d. 4 September 1983
Irene Eloner Donovan
F, b. 1895, d. 3 September 1966
James Michael (Jim) Donovan
M, b. 22 January 1914, d. 23 February 1984
- James Michael (Jim) Donovan was born on 22 January 1914 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Daniel Donovan and Mary Ann Donohue.
- James Michael (Jim) Donovan appeared on the Electoral Roll with Daniel Donovan and Mary Ann Donohue in 1943 in Mountain Camp. Daniel was a farmer as was their son James.
- James Michael (Jim) Donovan died on 23 February 1984 in Queensland at age 70.
- He was buried on 6 March 1984 in Crow's Nest Cemetery. LAWS1-00D-0002.
James Patrick Donovan
M, b. circa 1870
- James Patrick Donovan was born circa 1870.
- James Patrick Donovan married Mary Josephine Keirse circa 1890.
M, b. 1880, d. 10 August 1957
- John Donovan was born in 1880.
- He was the son of Denis Donovan and Catherine Callaghan.
- At the age of 26 years, John Donovan married Lucy Bishop in 1906 in Queensland.
- John Donovan and Lucy Bishop appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Cabarlah. John was a farmer.
- John Donovan and Lucy Bishop appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Cabarlah. John was a farmer.
- John Donovan died on 10 August 1957 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 12 August 1957 in Cabarlah Cemetery. RC1-00E-0004.
Children of John Donovan and Lucy Bishop
- Francis William Donovan b. 12 November 1907, d. 4 September 1983
- Mary Donovan b. 20 January 1909
- Michael Joseph Donovan b. 20 October 1910, d. 9 October 1988
- John Donovan b. 6 October 1911, d. 24 November 1988
- Lucy Donovan b. 22 October 1912
- Patrick Donovan b. 24 August 1914
- Denis Kellihan Donovan b. 23 October 1915, d. 25 September 1989
- Catherine Donovan b. 2 July 1918
M, b. 6 October 1911, d. 24 November 1988
F, b. 22 October 1912
F, b. 20 January 1909
Michael Joseph Donovan
M, b. 20 October 1910, d. 9 October 1988
M, b. 24 August 1914
F, b. circa 1838, d. 1920
- Almore - 13 January 1883: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Wilhelmine Dorband was born circa 1838. She is shown as Marie on passenger list of the Almora and as Louise on the registraion of her death in 1920. Her parents are shown as Carl Godenschwager and Mary Schruder.
- Wilhelmine Dorband died in 1920 in Queensland.
Child of Wilhelmine Dorband
- Augusta Alman Godenschwager+ b. 1869, d. 12 July 1941
Doris Mildred Dore
F, b. circa 1890
F, b. 1895, d. 15 November 1980
- Annie Dorfield was born in 1895. She was the daughter of Johann Dorfield and Catherine Marie Sinn.
- At the age of 25 years, Annie Dorfield married Henry Albert Bischof, son of Daniel Bischof and Wilhelmine (Albertine) Zupp, in 1920 in Queensland.
- Annie Dorfield and Henry Albert Bischof appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Boodua. Henry was a farmer.
- On 4 April 1969,her husband, Henry Albert Bischof died in Queensland.
- Annie Dorfield died on 15 November 1980 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 17 November 1980 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. PLAW2-001-0033.
Ivy May Dorjahn
F, b. 1905, d. 26 March 1997
- Ivy May Dorjahn was born in 1905.
- At the age of 22 years, Ivy May Dorjahn married Leslie Gordon Juillerat, son of Ernest Juillerat and Alice Mountjoy Haines, in 1927 in Queensland.
- Ivy May Dorjahn was listed as the next of kin of Leslie Gordon Juillerat when he enlisted in the Australian Army on 14 May 1943. He was a sawmiller living at Yarraman Creek at the time, and was married with five chldren. He gave his next of kin as his wife Ivy. He was discahrged on 20 dec 1943 with the rank of Lance Corporal with the 1st Field Survey Co.
- Ivy May Dorjahn was buried on 26 March 1997 in Yarraman Cemetery. LAWS1-00B-0019.
- Ivy May Dorjahn died on 26 March 1997.
Harry Leslie Dorman
M, b. 3 April 1900, d. 8 April 1977
- Harry Leslie Dorman was born on 3 April 1900 in Eton Vale, Queensland. He was the son of William Dorman and Mary Ann Godfrey. His birth registration shows his name as Harry Osmond Dorman.
- He enlisted in the AIF on 10 April 1918 in Toowoomba. His occupation was a parcel boy, and he gave his next of kin as his brother Robert Dorman of Tor Street, Toowoomba which was also where Harry lived. His service number was Q23250. He was 5' 4 1/2" tall and weighed 135 lbs. He had a fresh complexion, blue eyes, and dark brown hair. He left Sydney on the 7 November 1918 on the "Carpentaria."
- At the age of 25 years, Harry Leslie Dorman married Alice Ruby French, daughter of George French and Elizabeth Jane Bentley, in 1926 in Queensland.
- Harry Leslie Dorman died on 8 April 1977 at age 77.
- He was buried on 12 May 1977 in Drayton Cemetery, Toowoomba.
Amy Elizabeth Dornbusch
F, b. 1913
Anna Christina Dornbusch
F, b. 1833, d. 1915
- Peter Godeffroy - 10 August 1865: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Anna Christina Dornbusch was born in 1833. She was the daugther of Carl Ferdinand Dornbusch and Dorothea Sophie Heyne.
- Anna Christina Dornbusch married Wilhelm Dornbusch circa 1857. Anna and Wilhelm lived in Uckerhoff, Prussia. Their first two children died as infants in Prussia.
- Anna Christina Dornbusch and Wilhelm Dornbusch immigrated to Brisbane on 10 August 1865. Wilhelm 29, Annie 33, with their children Wilhelmina 2 and Wilhelm 1 travelled on the Peter Godeffroy from Hamburg On 9 April 1865. Both Wilhelm jnr and Wilhelmina died on the journey and a daughter Mathilde was born. An enquiry into the 59 deaths aboard the ship established that measles had been brought aboard at Hamburg.
- Immediately after their arrival in Moreton Bay, family is thought to have gone to German Station before moving to a small farm at Middle Ridge in Toowoomba. They finally selected land at Aubigny.
- In 1914,her husband, Wilhelm Dornbusch died in Queensland.
- Anna Christina Dornbusch died in 1915 in Queensland.
Children of Anna Christina Dornbusch and Wilhelm Dornbusch
- Wilhelmina Dornbusch b. 1863, d. before August 1865
- Wilhelm Dornbusch b. January 1864, d. before August 1865
- Mathilde Elizabeth Bertha Dornbusch+ b. 16 July 1865, d. 21 August 1949
- Carl Friedrich Heinrich (Henry) Dornbusch+ b. 1868, d. 1928
- August Ernest Dornbusch b. 1870, d. 1870
- Johann Dornbusch+ b. 1872, d. 1932
- Carolina Dornbusch b. 1876, d. 1943
Anna Maria Dornbusch
F, b. 1897
Annie Caroline Matilde Dornbusch
F, b. 1880, d. 31 January 1948
- Annie Caroline Matilde Dornbusch was born in 1880 in Queensland. She was the daughter of Wilhelm Dornbusch and Bertha Bahr.
- Annie Caroline Matilde Dornbusch married Vaslaw Belolawick, son of Joseph Belolawick and Katherina Holse, circa 1900.
- Annie Caroline Matilde Dornbusch died on 31 January 1948 in Queensland.
- She was buried in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
August Ernest Dornbusch
M, b. 1870, d. 1870
Carl Friedrich Heinrich (Henry) Dornbusch
M, b. 1868, d. 1928
- Carl Friedrich Heinrich (Henry) Dornbusch was born in 1868 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Wilhelm Dornbusch and Anna Christina Dornbusch.
- In 1889, Carl Friedrich Heinrich (Henry) Dornbusch selected 140 acres of land in Emu Creek, Portion 43v, Parish of Djuan.
- At the age of 25 years, Carl Friedrich Heinrich (Henry) Dornbusch married Maria Schelberg in 1893 in Queensland.
- Carl Friedrich Heinrich (Henry) Dornbusch died in 1928 in Queensland.
F, b. 1876, d. 1943
Clara Emilie Dornbusch
F, b. 1901
Daniel Johannes Dornbusch
M, b. 1894, d. 1985
Henry Christie Dornbusch
M, b. 1910
Henry Frederick Dornbusch
M, b. 1898, d. 1978
- Henry Frederick Dornbusch was born in 1898 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Johann Dornbusch and Christina Augusta Darr.
- At the age of 25 years, Henry Frederick Dornbusch married Annie Beatrice Harth, daughter of Johann Heinrich Harth and Anna Catherine Magdeline Peters, in 1923 in Queensland.
- Henry Frederick Dornbusch died in 1978 in Queensland.
M, b. 1872, d. 1932