M, b. circa 1875, d. 1943
F, b. 1867
Frederika Matilda Henricks
F, b. 5 January 1872, d. 7 April 1951
- Frederika Matilda Henricks was born on 5 January 1872 in Jondaryan. She was the daughter of William Hendricks and Fredericka Seiler.
- At the age of 19 years, 10 months and 9 days, Frederika Matilda Henricks married Charles Henry Blinco, son of Alfred William Blinco and Marion Dinah Langton, on 14 November 1891 in Toowoomba.
- Frederika was buried on 7 April 1951 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
- Frederika Matilda Henricks died on 7 April 1951 in Queensland at age 79.
Children of Frederika Matilda Henricks and Charles Henry Blinco
- Lucy May Blinco b. 1892
- Frederick Charles Blinco b. 1893
- Frieda Mary Wilhelmina Blinco b. 1895
- Charles Henry Blinco b. 1898
- Christina Lena Blinco b. 1901
- Rose Mary Blinco b. 1902
- Daisy Louisa Blinco b. 1905
- Hilda Lillian Blinco b. 1908
- Leonard Enos Blinco b. 1910
- George Frederick Blinco b. circa 1914, d. 1966
- Ronald Alexander Blinco b. 1918, d. 26 July 1920
Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks
F, b. 1860, d. 1904
- Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks was born in 1860. She was the daughter of Claus Wilhelm Henricks and Anna Maria Andreson.
- At the age of 18 years, Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks married Carl Christy Wilhelm Lucht, son of Johann Frederick Ludwig Lucht and Sophia Christina Dorothea Michaelis, in 1878 in Queensland.
- Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks and Carl Christy Wilhelm Lucht appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Carl was a farmer and Cecilia carried out home duties.
- Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks died in 1904 in Queensland. She died at the time of the birth of her son Arthur.
- Henrietta was buried in Evergreen Cemetery.
Children of Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks and Carl Christy Wilhelm Lucht
- Maria (Mary) Sophia Margaret Lucht+ b. 1879, d. 1961
- Frederick William John Lucht+ b. 1881, d. 19 June 1968
- Anna Catherine Lucht b. 1884, d. 1887
- Dorothea Lucht+ b. 1886, d. 31 October 1963
- Charles Lucht b. 1890, d. 1967
- Theodore Lucht b. 1 November 1892, d. 20 July 1973
- Albert Lucht b. 1893, d. December 1893
- George Lucht b. circa 1894, d. 1960
- Henrietta Matilda Lucht b. 28 September 1895, d. 15 December 1973
- William (Willie) Lucht b. 1898, d. 1970
- Arthur Lucht b. 20 July 1904, d. 18 September 1972
Dr Robert Eric Henry
M, b. circa 1880
- Health Workers: Other Health Workers
- Dr Robert Eric Henry was born circa 1880.
- He attended Carl Heinrich Wilhelm Schmidt when he had an accident at Leslie Bert Stark's pinelands farm on 29 November 1926The Brisbane Courier reported:-" Accident.-On November 24 Mr. C. Schmidt. plumber,who was engaged erect in a tank at Mr. Les. Stark's farm, Pinelands, missed his footing and fell off the tank stand to the ground, a distance of over 20ft., sustaining a severely lacerated arm by coming in contact during his fall with a barbed wire fence. Dr. R. E. Henry inserted five stitches in the wounded arm."
- Dr Robert Eric Henry appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Crow's Nest. He was a medical practitioner.
F, b. circa 1876
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Robinson
- Elizabeth Hensby was born circa 1876 in Bishop Wilton, Yorkshire.
- Her marriage to Charles William Robinson, son of Charles Robinson and Elizabeth Smith, was registered in the December 1897 Quarter Registration District.
- Elizabeth Hensby appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Tollerton. Elizabeth is shown as a 25 year old born Bishop Wilton.
- Elizabeth was buried in 1935.
M, b. circa 1840
- Jacob Henschele was born circa 1840.
- Jacob Henschele married Verena Steinegger in 1884 in Queensland.
Helena Auguste Margaretha Maria Henschell
F, b. 1881, d. 1927
- Helena Auguste Margaretha Maria Henschell was born in 1881 in Queensland. She was the daughter of William Henschell and Johanna Hess.
- At the age of 22 years, Helena Auguste Margaretha Maria Henschell married Arthur Daniel Hurley, son of Michael Hurley and Deborah Patch, in 1903 in Queensland.
- Helena Auguste Margaretha Maria Henschell died in 1927 in Queensland.
F, b. 19 November 1840, d. 7 July 1918
- Emma Henson was also known as Emma Kingston.
- She was born on 19 November 1840 in Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire/Derbyshire. Emma was the illegitimate child of Sarah Henson and possibly James Kingston. She was born at 10.30 at the workhouse of Samuel ? where her mother Sarah was employed. Emma was known as Emma Kingston.
- She was the daughter of James Kingston and Sarah Henson.
- Emma Henson was baptized on 6 February 1841 in Clifton Campville, Somerset.
- At the time of the 30 March 1851 census Emma Henson was living in the household of James Kingston and Sarah Henson. James was shown as a 27 year old collier born Rosliston, Derbyshire living with his 27 year old wife Sarah born Newton, Leicestershire and their children Emma aged 10, born Ashby, Leicestershire, Thomas 6, William 4 both born Rosliston, Derby, James 2 born Clifton, Campville, Staffordshire and Leah aged 1 born Rosliston Derby.
- At the age of 20 years and 20 days, Emma Henson married John Bircher, son of William Bircher and Mary Dennis, on 9 December 1860 in Ogley Hay. Witnesses to the marriage were Henry Hough and Hannah Hough.
- Emma Henson and John Bircher appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Brownhills. John is shown as a 31 year old and Emma as 30. Agnes Kingston, a 13 year old domestic is living with them as is their adopted daughter Rosa aged 2.
- In 1872 Emma and John Bircher adopted Rosa Kingston after her mother Mary Bircher's death.
- Emma Henson and John Bircher appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Walsall Foreign. John is shown as a 41 year old bricklayer and local methodist preacher born Tamworth, living with his wife Emma, 40 born Clifton Stafford. His niece Rosa R Bircher 12 born Walsall Wood, and two lodgers John Poxon born Clayhanger, Stafford a coal miner, and Agnes Poxon 23 born Darlaston Stafford. Agnes was the sister of Emma. After Emma and John Bircher moved to Heath Hayes on the Cannock Chase, Rosa went to live with Agnes and John Poxton.
- Emma Henson witnessed the birth of John William Poxon on 26 November 1894 in Clayhanger, Walsall; His aunt Emma Bircher was present at his birth.
- Emma Henson and John Bircher appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Cannock Parish, Staffordshire. John is shown as 61 years old, born Tamworth, Staffordshire, a bricklayer. Emma is shown as 60 born Clifton.
- On 6 March 1909,her husband, John Bircher died in Walsall Wood. He died of senility. His nephew William Turner was present at his death.
- Emma Henson died on 7 July 1918 in Walsall Wood at age 77. Emma's nephew William Turner was present at her death.
F, b. 11 March 1823, d. 13 January 1903
Sarah Kingston (nee Hensen) 1832-1903. Mother of William Kingston, mother-in-law of Ellen Chambers. Photo courtesy of Merv Johnson.
- Sarah Henson was also known as Hanson. The surname used for her birth and baptism was Hensen but Hansen is used on the birth records of the children.
- She was born on 11 March 1823 in Swepstone, England.
- She was baptized on 23 September 1823 in Swepstone.
- She was baptized on 13 April 1827 in Clifton Campville. She was listed as illegitimate.
- He was a servant and then a housewife.
- At the age of 21 years, 1 month and 3 days, Sarah Henson married James Kingston, son of Thomas Kingston and Leah Parker, on 14 April 1844 in Clifton, Campville. The banns were read on 24th, 31st March and 7 April 1844. Witnesses to the marriage were Richard Heath and Emily Spencer.
- Sarah Henson and James Kingston appeared on the census of 30 March 1851. James was shown as a 27 year old collier born Rosliston, Derbyshire living with his 27 year old wife Sarah born Newton, Leicestershire and their children Emma aged 10, born Ashby, Leicestershire, Thomas 6, William 4 both born Rosliston, Derby, James 2 born Clifton, Campville, Staffordshire and Leah aged 1 born Rosliston Derby.
- Sarah Henson and James Kingston appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Friezland, Stonnall. James is shown as a labourer on the roads. Sarah is shown as being born at Clifton, Staffordshire. William aged 24 is listed as a clerk (unemployed) and Joseph aged 18 as a coal miner, Leah aged 20 is an unemployed domestic servant.
- Sarah Henson and James Kingston immigrated on 20 May 1880. James Kingston and his wife Sarah, their daughter Leah and Richard Bennett, son John, daughter Patience and William and Mary (Polly) their grandchihldren left Plymouth on 20 May 1880. They came to Australia on the "Shenir" and landed in Brisbane on 25 August 1880. They immigrated as free passengers. Leah and her husband Richard Bennett remained in Stanley Street, South Brisbane. William was listed as William BENNETT not William Kingston.
- On 6 July 1901,her husband, James Kingston died in Bundaberg, Queensland, at age 78. His cause of death was senile decay. After his death Sarah moved in with her son John and his wife Alice until she died.
- Sarah Henson died on 13 January 1903 in Bundaberg, Queensland, at age 79. She died of senile decay.
- Sarah was buried on 14 January 1903 in Bundaberg General Cemetery. She is buried with her husband James, and grandson Harold Dudley Kingston who died in 1926. There is no monument on the grave.
- COMPILERS NOTE: One of Agnes' sons compiled record from the original diary of Joseph Kingston on his voyage to Australia in 1878. Together with the transcript of the diary he indicates that "our grandparents James and Sarah Kingston with the following members of the family emigrated to Queensland landing in Maryborough in 1880 from the sailing ship "Scottish Lass" (actually the "Sheir").The following came out together. James and Sarah Kingston, son William and wife Ellen (actually came in 1883 on the "El Dorado"), son James and wife, I forget her name, daughter Sarah Ann, son John, daughter Patience, also Willie Kingston son of Tom Kingston and Polly Thorne Toms daughter. The only members of the family of James and Sarah Kingston left in England were the oldest son Thomas the father of Willie Polly and Ross Turner, Emma the oldest daughter and her husband John Bircher, Agnes Elizabeth and her husband John Poxon.
Joseph sent the pages of the diary to his sister Agnes Elizabeth Poxon in 1878. We took care and preserved the document until her death in 1921. It then passed on to her son JW Poxon who has taken care of it. When in Australia I promised Uncle Jo's grandson Herbert Kingston of Maryborough, Queensland that he should have the document which he should receive by the end of 1965."
Children of Sarah Henson and James Kingston
- Emma Henson+ b. 19 November 1840, d. 7 July 1918
- Thomas Kingston+ b. 17 June 1844, d. 29 March 1897
- William Kingston+ b. 10 September 1846, d. 22 August 1920
- James Kingston+ b. October 1848, d. 17 August 1915
- Leah Kingston b. 22 March 1851, d. 23 March 1881
- Joseph Kingston+ b. 30 August 1853, d. 1 October 1946
- Agnes Elizabeth Kingston+ b. 15 January 1858, d. 4 October 1921
- Sarah Ann Kingston+ b. 1 February 1860, d. 10 November 1940
- Patience Kingston b. 30 May 1862, d. 7 November 1881
- John Kingston+ b. 20 October 1864, d. 28 September 1945
- Rosa Kingston b. 1867, d. 1868
Johanna Anna Hentschel
F, b. circa 1850, d. 1934
- Johanna Anna Hentschel was born circa 1850. She was the daughter of Samuel Heutschel and Caroline Bleschken.
- Johanna Anna Hentschel married Johann Friedrichk Christian Edward Kiem in 1874 in Queensland.
- In 1913,her husband, Johann Friedrichk Christian Edward Kiem died in Queensland.
- Johanna Anna Hentschel died in 1934 in Queensland.
F, b. 31 May 1818
M, b. circa 1780
F, b. 7 May 1815
M, b. 3 March 1805
Marion Barrowman Hepburn
F, b. circa 1890, d. 1980
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
Dorothy Mollie Herbert
F, b. circa 1900
- Dorothy Mollie Herbert was born circa 1900.
- Dorothy Mollie Herbert married William George Hayden, son of Patrick Hayden and Margaret Peters, in 1921 in Queensland.
- Dorothy Mollie Herbert and William George Hayden appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1926 and 1930 living at Crow's Nest. William was a labourer and Dorothy carried out home duties.
- On 22 September 1934,her husband, William George Hayden died in Queensland.
- Dorothy Mollie Herbert married Chalres William Hudson, son of Herbert Hudson and Catherine Elizabeth White, in 1937 in Queensland.
- Dorothy Mollie Herbert and Chalres William Hudson appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Crow's Nest. Charles was a farmer.
- In 1954,her husband, Chalres William Hudson died in Queensland.
F, b. 1617
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
F, b. circa 1870
- Elizabeth Herbert was born circa 1870.
- Elizabeth Herbert married John Germain in 1889 in Queensland.
Florence May Herbert
F, b. 18 May 1906, d. 12 June 1977
- Florence May Herbert was born on 18 May 1906. She was the daughter of Frederick William Herbert and Annie Amelia Rynehart.
- At the age of 18 years, Florence May Herbert married Alfred Xavier Littleton, son of Alfred Trevethan Littleton and Jane Gleeson, in 1925 in Queensland.
- Florence May Herbert and Alfred Xavier Littleton appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1934 living at Crow's Nest. Alf was a school teacher.
- Florence May Herbert died on 12 June 1977 in Queensland at age 71.
- Florence was buried on 14 July 1977 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Irene Ethel Herbert
F, b. 1904, d. 8 July 1970
- Irene Ethel Herbert was born in 1904 in Queensland. She was the daughter of William Edward Herbert and Ethel Charlotte Edwards.
- At the age of 24 years, Irene Ethel Herbert married Alfred Ernest Genrich, son of Johann Ferdinand (Franz) Genrich and Manda Maria Trost, in 1928 in Queensland. They had three children.
- Irene Ethel Herbert died on 8 July 1970 in Queensland.
- Irene was buried in Cleveland Cemetery.
M, b. 1622, d. 1685
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
Jehan Herbert Second
M, b. circa 1580
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
F, b. 1624, d. 20 October 1684
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
Sarah Jane Herbert
F, b. circa 1855
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
M, b. circa 1895
Barbara Marie Hergenhan
F, b. 1869, d. 1956
- New South Wales: OtherPioneers from New South Wales
- Barbara Marie Hergenhan was born in 1869 in New South Wales. She was the daugther of John Carl Hergenhen and Catherine.
- At the age of 34 years, Barbara Marie Hergenhan married William John Leemon, son of William Leemon and Sarah Blacka, in 1903 in New South Wales.
- Barbara Marie Hergenhan and William John Leemon appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1908 living at Cooby Creek.
- Barbara Marie Hergenhan and William John Leemon appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1912 living at Crow's Nest. Robert was a dairyman.
- Barbara Marie Hergenhan and William John Leemon appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1916 living at Anduramba. Robert was a dairyman.
- Barbara Marie Hergenhan and William John Leemon appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Emu Creek. William was a farmer and Barbara carried out home duties. Their daughter Ivy also carried out home duties.
- In January 1935 At the time of their daughter Ivy's marriage William and Barbara were lining at Hunterville near Yarraman.
- Barbara Marie Hergenhan and William John Leemon appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1937 living at Mole Street, Toowoomba.
- On 31 August 1939,her husband, William John Leemon died in Queensland at age 74.
- Barbara Marie Hergenhan appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1949 living at Emu Creek. She most likely lived with her daughter Kate and son in law Fred Miller.
- Barbara Marie Hergenhan died in 1956 in Queensland.
Children of Barbara Marie Hergenhan and William John Leemon
Clara Selwyn Heritage
F, b. 14 June 1886
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Staines.
F, b. circa 1870, d. 1960
F, b. circa 1895, d. 1974
- Martha Herr was born circa 1895. She was the daughter of Ludwig Herr and Minna Loth.
- Martha Herr married Carl Heinrich Goebel, son of William Carl Albert Goebel and Anna (Hannah) Caroline Weber, in 1914 in Queensland.
- Martha Herr and Carl Heinrich Goebel appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1925 and 1934 living at Emu Creek Road, Crow's Nest. Carl was a well borer.
- Martha Herr and Carl Heinrich Goebel appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1943 and 1963 living at Toowoomba.
- In 1967,her husband, Carl Heinrich Goebel died in Queensland.
- Martha Herr appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1968 living at Toowoomba West.
- Martha Herr died in 1974 in Queensland.