M, b. circa 1833
Frederick W Beer
M, b. 28 April 1869
- Frederick W Beer was born on 28 April 1869 in New South Wales. Twin to Arthur Benjamin.
- He was the son of Benjamin Beer and Rhoda Jones.
- In 1877,Frederick W Beer's mother, Rhoda Jones died in Goulburn.
- Frederick W Beer witnessed the marriage of Martha Jane Burgess and Arthur Benjamin Beer on 18 July 1907 in New South Wales; Arthur was a 37 year old widowed printer's mechanic and lived in Goulburn. His parents were noted as Benjamin Beer and Rhoda Jones (deceased). Martha was 32 years old, lived in Goulburn and was a dressmaker the daugher of Elizabeth Ann Burgess. Witnesses to the marriage were F. W. Beer and Elizabeth Burgess.
Harry Jack Beer
M, b. 6 April 1909, d. 5 July 1992
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Harry Jack Beer was born on 6 April 1909 in New South Wales.
- He was the son of Arthur Benjamin Beer and Martha Jane Burgess.
- At the age of 25 years and 8 days, Harry Jack Beer married Una V Kehlet, daughter of Henry Ausust Kehlet and Adeline August May (May) Phillips, on 14 April 1934 in Ranwick, New South Wales.
- Harry Jack Beer died on 5 July 1992 in Penrith, New South Wales, at age 83. Harry's ashes are interred in a rosegarden in Woronora Crematorium, Sutherland along with those of Una, his wife and Barry their son.
Myra Juanita Beer
F, b. 2 July 1912, d. 14 November 1985
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Myra Juanita Beer was born on 2 July 1912 in New South Wales.
- She was the daughter of Arthur Benjamin Beer and Martha Jane Burgess.
- At the age of 21 years, 5 months and 26 days, Myra Juanita Beer married William Ernest Godfrey on 28 December 1933 in New South Wales.
- Myra Juanita Beer died on 14 November 1985 in New South Wales at age 73.
M, b. circa 1800
Walter Francis Beer
M, b. circa 1880
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
Louise Mathilda Beger
F, b. 1844, d. 1 July 1933
- Louise Mathilda Beger was born in 1844 in Prussia.
- Louise Mathilda Beger married Herman Rohde circa 1870.
- Louise Mathilda Beger and Herman Rohde immigrated to Queensland on 4 September 1877. Herman 28, Louise 32, August 5 and Wilhelm 3 travelled on the Charles Dickens.
- On 7 October 1898,her husband, Herman Rohde died in Glencoe, Queensland, at age 49. He was a farmer at the time of his death.
- On 28 November 1898 "The Courier Mail" reported:-
"3rd January, 1899.
Name of Deceased Proprietor.-Hermann Rohde, late of Glencoe, farmer.
Date of Death. 7th October, 1898.
Name of Claimant. - Louise Mathilde Rohde, of the same place, widow of deceased.
Description and Situation of Land - Resubdivision 3 of subdivision 3 of portion 1753, county of Aubigny, parish of Meringandan.
Estate Claimed to be Transmitted.-Fee simple.
Particulars of Will or Otherwise.-Will dated 29th August, 1898.
Date within which Caveat may be Lodged--3rd January,1899."
- Louise Mathilda Beger appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Emu Creek, Queensland. She carried out home duties. Her son Charles and his wife Wilhelmine was living at Pechey at the time. She may have been living with her son Ferdinand.
- She appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1925 and 1926 living at Crow's Nest. She carried out domestic duties. Her son John and his wife Ann also lived in Crow's Nest, most likely with her.
- Louise Mathilda Beger died on 1 July 1933 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 2 July 1933 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Children of Louise Mathilda Beger and Herman Rohde
- August Rohde b. 1872, d. 1943
- Wilhelmine Rohde b. 1874, d. 30 June 1933
- Herman Rohde b. 1880
- Ferdinand Friedrich Edward Rohde b. 8 February 1881, d. 29 April 1913
- Friedrick (Frederick) Anton Rohde b. 1885, d. 15 March 1953
- Charles Edward Frederick Rohde+ b. 1887, d. 11 May 1950
- Johann F Rohde+ b. 1889, d. January 1926
Marie Magdelina Barbara Beh
F, b. 1869, d. 6 April 1952
- Marie Magdelina Barbara Beh was born in 1869 in Queensland. She was the daughter of David Beh and Magdalena HUND.
- At the age of 19 years, Marie Magdelina Barbara Beh married Gottlob Hund in 1888 in Queensland.
- On 3 March 1920,her husband, Gottlob Hund died in Queensland.
- At the age of 52 years, Marie Magdelina Barbara Beh married Frederick Konz in 1921 in Queensland.
- Marie Magdelina Barbara Beh died on 6 April 1952 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 7 April 1952 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
Christian Richards Behenna
F, b. 24 April 1814, d. June 1902
- Christian Richards Behenna was also known as Catherine or Kitty.
- She was baptized on 24 April 1814 in Merthyr.
- She was the daughter of Henry Behenna and Thomasin Unknown.
- Her marriage, at 25 years and 7 months, to William Morcom was registered in the December 1839 Quarter Registration District.
- Christian Richards Behenna and William Morcom appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Church Town. William is shown as a 25 year old ag labourer living with his wife Christain 25 and son John aged 1. All were born in the county.
- Christian Richards Behenna and William Morcom appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in Callestock. William was shown as a 36 year old ag labourer, born Probus, living with his wife Kitty, 33, born Merter and children John, 10, an ag labourer born St Erme, Sarah J, 8, born St Clements, Elizabeth 6, born St Clements, Catherine, 4 born St Clements, Mary 1 and Thomas 1 month both born Perranzabuloe.
- Christian Richards Behenna and William Morcom appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in Goodown. William is shown as a 44 year old tin dresser born St Erme, living with his wife Kitty 40, born Merther, and children John 21, a tin miner born Merther, Sarah Ann 19, a house servant born St Agnes, Elizabeth 17, a house servant born St Agnes, Catherine 14, a tin dresser born St Agnes, Mary 12 a tin dresser born St Agnes, Ellen 10 and Thomas 8, both tin dressers born St Agnes, and William 5, Martha 3 both born St Agnes.
- Christian Richards Behenna and William Morcom appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Bolster. William senior is shown as a 55 year old tin miner, born Probus, living with his wife Kate, 54 born Merthyr, daughter Kate, 24,a general servant born St Clement, Thomas, 20, and ag labourer born Perranzabuloe, Ellen, 18, a mine labourer, born Perranzabuloe, William, 15, born St Agnes a mine labourer and Martha, 12, a scholar born St Agnes. Living with the family is Mary Morcom aged 3 born St Agnes, William's grandaughter.
- Christian Richards Behenna and William Morcom appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Goonvrea. William is shown as a 65 year old farm labourer born Probus, living with his wife Christian 63 born Merther.
- Christian Richards Behenna appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in Quay Road, St Agnes. Catherine, a 75 year old widow, born Merther, is living by herself.
- Her death was recorded with the Truro, an unknown place Registration District in the June 1902 Quarter.
M, b. circa 1770
- Henry Behenna was born circa 1770.
- Henry Behenna married Thomasin Unknown circa 1800.
Sarah Richards Behenna
F, b. 29 January 1803
- Sarah Richards Behenna was also known as Sally.
- She was born on 29 January 1803 in Cornwall.
- She was the daughter of Henry Behenna and Thomasin Unknown.
- Sarah Richards Behenna was baptized on 6 March 1803 in Merther.
- At the age of 23 years, 9 months and 6 days, Sarah Richards Behenna married Samuel Miners on 4 November 1826 in Ladock.
M, b. 6 February 1807
- William Behenna was born on 6 February 1807.
- He was the son of Henry Behenna and Thomasin Unknown.
- William Behenna was baptized on 17 May 1807 in Merther, Cornwall, England.
- At the time of the 2 April 1871 census William Behenna was living in the household of James Chivell and Thomasin Richards Miners in St Agnes. James is shown as a 36 year old tin miner born St Agnes, living with his wife Tamosine 37 born Merther, and children Harriet 16 a mine labourer born St Agnes; Joseph 14, a tin miner born St Agnes; Theresa 7 and Thomas 4 both scholars born St Agnes; James Henry aged 6 months born St Agnes (should be Thomas Henry and William James). Also living with the family are William Behanna a 57 year old widowed tin miner born Merther, Mary J Chivell a labourer at a tin mine aged 26 and Charlotte Chivell 5 (possibly Mary Jane's daugher) both born St Agnes.
Anna Margaretha Behrens
F, b. 1848, d. 11 March 1924
- Anna Margaretha Behrens was born in 1848 in Germany.
- Anna Margaretha Behrens married Karsten Jurgen Adolf Spies, son of Karsten Spies and Margaretha Catherina Carsten, circa 1865.
- Anna Margaretha Behrens and Karsten Jurgen Adolf Spies immigrated on 10 August 1865. Adolf, as he was known, aged 24, and Anna aged 18 travelled to Queensland on the Peter Godeffroy. With them was Adolf's brother Ludolp aged 22.
- On 24 October 1911,her husband, Karsten Jurgen Adolf Spies died in Queensland at age 70.
- Anna Margaretha Behrens died on 11 March 1924 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 12 March 1924 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Children of Anna Margaretha Behrens and Karsten Jurgen Adolf Spies
- Catherina Magdelina Spies+ b. 1867, d. 12 February 1954
- Karsten Heinrich Spies+ b. 2 April 1869, d. 16 January 1940
- Wilhelmina Margaretha Spies+ b. 27 August 1870, d. 15 September 1950
- Johann Frederick Spies+ b. 10 October 1872, d. 8 January 1964
- Anna Dorothea Spies+ b. 10 April 1874, d. 15 June 1962
- Henry Spies+ b. 1876, d. 5 March 1952
- Maria Spies b. 23 March 1878, d. 25 February 1961
- Mathilda Spies+ b. 11 November 1880, d. 3 September 1959
- Adolp Spies+ b. 18 April 1882, d. 10 September 1976
- Hermann Spies+ b. 1883, d. 7 January 1959
- Peter August Spies+ b. 1885, d. 29 July 1974
- Emma Louisa Spies b. 1887, d. 1889
- Emily Christina Spies b. 1889, d. 1955
F, b. circa 1850, d. circa 1878
- Margaretha Behrens was born circa 1850.
- Margaretha Behrens married August Nothdurft circa 1871.
- Margaretha Behrens died circa 1878.
Children of Margaretha Behrens and August Nothdurft
Maria Wilhelmina Behrens
F, b. circa 1861, d. 1943
- Caeser Godeffroy - 12 Jan 1862: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Caeser Godffrey - 12 Jan 1862: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Maria Wilhelmina Behrens was born circa 1861 in Germany. She was the daughter of August Behrens.
- Maria Wilhelmina Behrens married August Nothdurft circa 1879. Marie was most likely Margaretha's sister.
- Maria Wilhelmina Behrens and August Nothdurft immigrated to Queensland on 1 September 1881. August, 35, and his wife Maria, 20, travelled on the Arthurstone. With them were six children - Peter 8, Catherina 7, Jacob 6, Frederick 5 (chldren of August and Magaretha) and Hermann 2 and Johanna 1 (children of August and Maria.)
- On 28 February 1899,her husband, August Nothdurft died in Queensland at age 53. His headstone shows he was accidentally killed.
- Maria Wilhelmina Behrens married Carl August Nauschutz on 26 April 1905 in Queensland.
- Maria Wilhelmina Behrens died in 1943 in Queensland.
Children of Maria Wilhelmina Behrens and August Nothdurft
- Johanna Edelea Nothdurft b. 1879, d. 1881
- Hermann Nothdurft+ b. 1882, d. 1949
- Bertha Nothdurft b. 1883, d. 1967
- Heinrich Nothdurft+ b. 1885, d. 11 August 1968
- August Nothdurft+ b. 1887, d. 8 May 1974
- Frederick Wilhelm Nothdurft b. 1889, d. 1919
- Johann Nothdurft b. 1889, d. 5 September 1961
- Auguste Wilhelmine Nothdurft b. 1892, d. 1968
- Ann Theresa Nothdurft+ b. 1894, d. 1971
- Fredericka Mathilda Nothdurft b. 1896, d. 1897
- Herbert Gottfried (Herb) Nothdurft b. 1898, d. 1951
F, b. 13 May 1826, d. 15 August 1910
- Anna Beiber was born on 13 May 1826 in Germany.
- Anna Beiber married Johann Kanowski circa 1849.
- Anna Beiber and Johann Kanowski immigrated to Queensland on 16 July 1874. Johann 48, and Anna 48, travelled on the Herschele with their children Eufrosene 20, Caroline 16, Carl 14, Wilhelmine 18, Frederick 8. Son Johann came on the Cametic in 1881 and Gottfried and his wife in 1877 on the Charles Dickins.
- Anna Beiber and Johann Kanowski appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Glencoe. Johann was a farmer and Annie carried out domestic duties. Their daugther Caroline, lived with them. Their sons Carl, Gottfried and Frederick also farmed in the area.
- On 30 March 1909,her husband, Johann Kanowski died in Queensland at age 82.
- Anna Beiber died on 15 August 1910 in Queensland at age 84.
- She was buried in Glencoe Cemetery.
Children of Anna Beiber and Johann Kanowski
- Gottfried Kanowski+ b. 1851, d. 17 May 1926
- Eufrosene Kanowski+ b. 28 December 1854, d. 25 November 1919
- Wilhelmina Kanowski+ b. 1856, d. 24 February 1929
- Caroline Kanowski b. 20 September 1857, d. 1928
- Johann Kanowski b. 1860, d. 1926
- Charles Kanowski+ b. 6 April 1860, d. 1934
- Frederick Kanowski+ b. 1 December 1865, d. 12 May 1925
F, b. 1 January 1837, d. 6 December 1912
Grave of Carl ( 1835-1919) & Minnie (1837-1912) Grawich (later descendants - Graving) - St John's Lutheran Churchyard, Oakey
- Wilhemina Beier was born on 1 January 1837 in Pomerania.
- At the age of 23 years, 11 months and 7 days, Wilhemina Beier married Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Grawich on 8 December 1860 in Prussia.
- Wilhemina Beier and Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Grawich immigrated to Brisbane on 30 November 1863. The family arrived on the San Francisco. Carl worked on the railway at Allora, Drayton and Ballards Camp near Highfields, Toowoomba. He then purchased 80 acres of land at Aubigny in 1876 which he called Happy Valley. His great grandson and wife were still living
there in 1994.
- At some stage the surname was anglosied from GRAWICH to GRAVING but only in some branches of the family (August & Amelia). The spelling is varied in a number of official records :- GRAVY,GRAY, GRAVSEND, GREWIG, GREWING.
- Wilhemina Beier died on 6 December 1912 in Queensland at age 75.
- She was buried in Aubigney, Queensland.
- Their headstone reads:-
IN MEMORY OF MINNIE GRAWICH, BELOVED WIFE OF CARL GRAWICH, BORN IN SCHWEIDNITZ GERMANY, JANUARY 1 1837, DIED DECEMBER 6 1912 AGED 75 YEARS
ALSO HER BELOVED HUSBAND, CARL GRAWICH BORN IN CLUTZ, GERMANY, DIED JUNE 15 1919, AGED 74 YEARS, THY WILL BE DONE.
Children of Wilhemina Beier and Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Grawich
- Hannah Louise Graving b. 17 November 1861, d. 12 May 1864
- Anna Louise Grawich b. 30 April 1864, d. 1 September 1867
- Wilhelmina Grawich+ b. 21 May 1866, d. 1 October 1902
- Christian Grawich b. 21 May 1866, d. 12 July 1867
- August Graving+ b. 7 November 1868, d. 12 November 1947
- Amelia Graving+ b. 31 May 1870, d. 13 June 1950
- Margaretha Grawich b. 13 March 1872
- John Henry Grawich b. 8 September 1873, d. 27 March 1960
- Augustine Wilhelmine Elizabeth/Elsie Graving+ b. 29 August 1875, d. 1964
F, b. circa 1875, d. 1973
- Ellen Beil was born circa 1875. She was the daughter of John Beil and Grace Webber.
- Ellen Beil married Ferdinand Auguste (Frederick August) Zeller in 1894 in Queensland.
- Ellen Beil died in 1973 in Queensland.
Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz
F, b. 1861, d. 4 June 1929
- Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz was born in 1861. She was the daughter of Carl Beitz and Christina Wilhelmine Leibke.
- At the age of 14 years, Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz married Friedrich William Buschel in 1875 in Queensland.
- Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz and Friedrich William Buschel appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Cabarlah. Friedrick was a farmer.
- On 20 November 1926,her husband, Friedrich William Buschel died in Queensland.
- Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz died on 4 June 1929 in Queensland.
Children of Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz and Friedrich William Buschel
- Augusta Wilhelmina (Minnie) Buschel+ b. 1881
- Frederick William Buschel b. 1883, d. 22 December 1929
- Annie Lousia Buschel+ b. 1885, d. 5 January 1969
- Arnold Theodor Buschel b. 1885, d. 7 March 1963
- Edward Walter Buschel b. 1887, d. 4 June 1953
- William Henry Buschel b. circa 1890, d. 1942
- Christine Hilde Buschel b. 1892
- Emily Mary Buschel b. 1894
- Emma May Buschel b. 1896
- Elizabeth Kate Buschel b. 1898
- Agnes Matilda Buschel b. 1900
- John Albert Buschel b. 1902
F, b. circa 1800
- Agnetha Belemberg was born circa 1800.
- Agnetha Belemberg married Johan Willims circa 1830.
Richard Clarence Belgrove
M, b. 1889, d. 1958
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Richard Clarence Belgrove was born in 1889 in New South Wales. He was the son of Richard BELGROVE and Katherine.
- At the age of 22 years, Richard Clarence Belgrove married Ethel May Burgess, daughter of Samuel Burgess and Sarah Ann Wells, in 1911 in New South Wales.
- Richard Clarence Belgrove died in 1958 in Newtown.
Edith May Bell
F, b. circa 1890, d. 1982
- Edith May Bell was born circa 1890. She was the daughter of John Thomas Bell and Annie Dorfield.
- Edith May Bell married George Bischof, son of Daniel Bischof and Wilhelmine (Albertine) Zupp, in 1920 in Queensland.
- Edith May Bell and George Bischof appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Boodua. George was a farmer.
- Edith May Bell died in 1982 in Queensland.
Edna Leah Bell
F, b. 15 January 1912, d. 28 November 1998
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Edna Leah Bell was born on 15 January 1912.
- At the age of 17 years, Edna Leah Bell married Donald Allen Holdaway, son of James Henry Holdaway and Amy Anna Lucas, in 1930 in New Zealand. They had three children.
- Edna Leah Bell died on 28 November 1998 in New Zealand at age 86.
- She was buried in Old Leven Cemetery.
Ellen Christina Bell
F, b. 1891, d. 12 November 1918
- Ellen Christina Bell was born in 1891 in Peckham, England. She was the daughter of Eliza DELLASALE and Herbert Daniel BELL.
- At the age of 20 years, Ellen Christina Bell married Arthur Morton in 1911 in London.
- Ellen Christina Bell and Arthur Morton immigrated to New Zealand in 1911.
- Ellen Christina Bell died on 12 November 1918 in New Zealand. She died from influenza leaving a daughter aged 2, and three sons aged 6, 3 and 2. The children were all sent to orphanages after their mother's death.
- She was buried on 14 November 1918 in Karori Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1855
- George Bell was born circa 1855.
- George Bell married Lily Primmer, daughter of Joseph Primmer and Ann Hurst, on 7 November 1883 in New Zealand.
- On 1 May 1915 The Supreme Court placed an advertisement in the New Zealand Herald regarding the notice of dissolution of the marriage of George Bell and Lilly Primmer on the grounds of her wilful desertion of him without just cause for upwards of five years.
George Richmond Bell
M, b. 1887, d. 1940
- James Bell witnessed the marriage of George Michael Woods and Janet McGregor on 19 October 1874 in Liverpool, New South Wales. George Michael and Jane were married at the McGregor family home by Edward Holland, Presbyterian Minister. Witnesses to the marriage were Jane's brother John McGregor and James Bell.
F, b. circa 1810, d. before 1863
- Jane Bell was born circa 1810.
- Jane Bell married Samuel Plant circa 1830.
- Jane Bell died before 1863.
F, b. 1884, d. 1937