William Herbert Cox
M, b. 1907, d. 1962
Nellie Emma Coy
F, b. 1898, d. 1983
- Nellie Emma Coy was born in 1898 in Queensland. She was the daugther of Frederick Coy and Alice Anne Pegg.
- At the age of 25 years, Nellie Emma Coy married Albert John Matthews, son of Alexander Matthews and Mary Elizabeth Andrews, in 1923 in Queensland. Nellie moved to Warwick before 1930 where she appears to have remained until her death.
- Nellie Emma Coy and Albert John Matthews appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Pinelands. Albert was a farmer.
- On 13 July 1933,her husband, Albert John Matthews died in Pinelands, Queensland, at age 45. He died on his family's property.
- Nellie Emma Coy died in 1983 in Queensland.
Agnes Selina Cozens
F, b. 1883, d. 1964
Amy Grace Cozens
F, b. 1885, d. 15 March 1975
Ann Elizabeth Cozens
F, b. 1876, d. 5 August 1966
M, b. 1834, d. 10 April 1894
- Justice of Peace: Other JP's
- Benjamin Cozens was born in 1834 in Wales. He was the son of John Cozens and Elizabeth Francis.
- He immigrated to Victoria in 1859. He settled in the Oxley district where he farmed for 18 years before moving his family to the Murrumbidgee River in NSW where he went into grazing.
- Benjamin Cozens married Anne Elizabeth Bevan circa 1870.
- Around 1882 the family moved to Queensland where Benjamin purchased 2000 acres of land at Cooby Creek from John Russell and set up a dairy farm.
- Benjamin Cozens died on 10 April 1894 in Queensland. After Ben's death the family moved to Toowoomba.
- He was buried in Highfields Baptist Cemetery.
- Benjamin Cozens's orbituary appeared in the local paper. It read:- "...The remains of the late Benjamin Cozens, J.P. of Cooby Creek, were conveyed to their last resting place in the graveyard of the Highfield's Baptist Church on Thursday last. The deceased gentleman had been suffering for some time from an affection of the heart, but it was not until a few weeks ago that any fear of a fatal result was entertained. Dr McDonald attended him constantly during the last fortnight of his illness, but little or no relief could be given, and he finally passed away at half-past five on Wednesday evening in the presence of his wife and family. The funeral left the residence of the deceased at two pm the procession being one of the largest ever witnessed in the district. The Rev. E. Barnett, of the Toowoomba Baptist Church, officiated at the grave, having previously conducted a short service in the local church wherein he addressed words of comfort and sympathy to the bereaved family, taking for his text the 1327th Psalm, part of the second verse. Mr Cozens was born at Haverfordwest, South Wales, and was at the time of his death 60 years of age. He left the old country in 1859 to try his fortune in the Oxley district, Victoria, where he settled down to farming operations. After 18 years of Victorian life, during which he gleaned much useful knowledge in agriculture, he removed with his family to the banks of the Murrumbidgee in New South Wales where he started a large grazing farm. Four years later, believing that Queensland afforded a better field for the dairying industry, he finally removed to this colony, and purchased about 2.000 acres of magnificent grazing land from Mr John Russell, of Cooby Creek. For the past twelve years he has carried on a large dairying business, and , notwithstanding the severe droughts which have been experienced in the colony during that period, has met with tolerable success, He employed the latest and most improved machinery for the working of the dairy, and took a leading position amongst the dairymen on the Downs, He held the position of Justice of the Peace for many years with credit to himself and the district, and proved a friend to all with whom he came in contact. He leaves a wife and then young children to mourn their loss, and the greatest sympathy is felt for them in their sad bereavement throughout the district. His surviving brothers are Mr W Cozens, ex-Inspector of the Dective Force, Liverpool, England Mr D Cousins, Officer HM Customs of the same place, and two brothers in Victoria."
Children of Benjamin Cozens and Anne Elizabeth Bevan
- Edith Emma Cozens b. 1875, d. 21 September 1947
- Ann Elizabeth Cozens b. 1876, d. 5 August 1966
- Ruth Darlington Cozens b. 1877, d. 1976
- Harriet Letita Cozens b. 1879, d. 10 February 1967
- Daniel Benjamin Cozens b. 1881, d. 13 September 1952
- Agnes Selina Cozens b. 1883, d. 1964
- Amy Grace Cozens b. 1885, d. 15 March 1975
- Hugh Stowell Cozens b. 5 August 1887, d. 29 September 1974
- Matthew Henry Cozens b. 1889, d. 20 August 1970
- Charlotte Josephine Cozens b. 1892
Charlotte Josephine Cozens
F, b. 1892
Daniel Benjamin Cozens
M, b. 1881, d. 13 September 1952
- Daniel Benjamin Cozens was born in 1881 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Benjamin Cozens and Anne Elizabeth Bevan.
- At the age of 32 years, Daniel Benjamin Cozens married Minnie Sanders in 1913 in Queensland.
- Daniel Benjamin Cozens died on 13 September 1952 in Queensland.
- He was buried on 15 September 1952 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. BC2-002-0040.
Edith Emma Cozens
F, b. 1875, d. 21 September 1947
Harriet Letita Cozens
F, b. 1879, d. 10 February 1967
Hugh Stowell Cozens
M, b. 5 August 1887, d. 29 September 1974
Matthew Henry Cozens
M, b. 1889, d. 20 August 1970
Ruth Darlington Cozens
F, b. 1877, d. 1976
F, b. 1798, d. 2 October 1881
- Mary Crabbe was born in 1798.
- She was the daughter of Thomas Crabbe and Ann Unknown.
- Mary Crabbe was christened on 5 June 1803 in West Chinnock.
- At the age of 19 years, Mary Crabbe married John Hockey, son of Edmund Hockey and Mary Rugg, on 4 September 1817 in West Chinnock.
- At the time of the 30 March 1851 census Mary Crabbe was living in the household of Thomas Hockey and Elizabeth Unknown in Crewkerne.
- Mary Crabbe appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in Crewkerne. Mary is shown as a 64 year old widowed flax spooler born West Chinnock.
- She appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Crewkerne. Mary is shown as an 83 year old widowed boarderliving with John Reader and his family. She is an annuant.
- Mary Crabbe died on 2 October 1881 in Crewkerne. The following details appeared on her death registration:- Chard; 1881; Crewkerne; County of Somerset; 2 Oct 1881; South Street, Crewkerne; Mary Hockey; Female; 82 years; Widow of John Hockey, Yarn Bleacher; Apoplexy, 7 days, Syncope Certified by G Thomson; G Lowman, son in law in attendance, Crewkerne; 3 Oct 1881; John Marsh, Registrar.
Children of Mary Crabbe and John Hockey
- Ann Hockey b. 16 November 1817, d. January 1830
- George Hockey+ b. 23 January 1821, d. 1872
- Jane Hockey+ b. 13 April 1823
- Thomas Hockey+ b. 1828
- Edwin Hockey+ b. 11 July 1830, d. 12 January 1893
- Eliza Hockey b. 1832
- Frank Hockey+ b. 10 March 1833, d. 16 January 1900
- John Hockey+ b. 6 November 1841, d. 1904
M, b. circa 1770
- Thomas Crabbe was born circa 1770.
- Thomas Crabbe married Ann Unknown in 1800.
Lyle Joseph Craft
M, b. 15 March 1901, d. 22 December 1961
- Lyle Joseph Craft was born on 15 March 1901 in New South Wales. He was the son of Joseph Henry CRAFT and Cline.
- At the age of 22 years, Lyle Joseph Craft married Myra Frances Edith Bailey, daughter of Arthur Peter Bailey and Jane (Janey) Bush, in 1924 in New South Wales.
- Lyle Joseph Craft died on 22 December 1961 in New South Wales at age 60.
M, b. circa 1730
- Edward Craggs was born circa 1730.
- Edward Craggs married Jennypher Unknown circa 1750.
Elizabeth Dunn Craggs
F, b. 31 October 1802
M, b. 20 July 1760
Mary Rickard Craggs
F, b. 6 October 1799
F, b. 4 July 1784
Thomas Rickard Craggs
M, b. 30 April 1797
F, b. 1811, d. 15 November 1885
- Hannah Crane was born in 1811 in Gloucestershire, England.
- At the age of 25 years, Hannah Crane married Isaac Harton on 12 December 1836 in New South Wales.
- On 5 November 1840,her husband, Isaac Harton died in New South Wales.
- At the age of 37 years, Hannah Crane married George Ambrose on 14 September 1848 in New South Wales.
- In 1883,her husband, George Ambrose died in New South Wales.
- Hannah Crane died on 15 November 1885 in New South Wales.
Children of Hannah Crane and Isaac Harton
F, b. circa 1290, d. after 1317
Ellen Eleanor Crapp
F, b. circa 1900
Lindsay Robert Craven
M, b. 1908, d. 1971
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
Robert James Craven
M, b. 1880, d. 1971
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
F, b. 1884, d. 1890
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.