Olive May Eldridge
F, b. 26 May 1912, d. 18 March 1991
- Olive May Eldridge was born on 26 May 1912 in Warwick.
- At the age of 23 years, Olive May Eldridge married James Harold Littleton, son of Alfred Trevethan Littleton and Jane Gleeson, in 1936 in Queensland. They had two children.
- On 8 September 1979,her husband, James Harold Littleton died in Queensland at age 69.
- Olive May Eldridge died on 18 March 1991 in Toowoomba at age 78.
Sarah Mary Ann Eldridge
F, b. circa 1870
- Sarah Mary Ann Eldridge was born circa 1870.
- Sarah Mary Ann Eldridge married James Connolly circa 1895.
Charles William Elinger
M, b. circa 1895
F, b. 1920, d. 1999
F, d. 1953
- Elsie Ellerker was born in 1894 in Birmingham.
- Elsie Ellerker married Francis Leslie Nugent in 1916.
- Elsie Ellerker died in 1953 in Weston-Super-Mare.
Frank William Ellerker
M, b. 1893, d. 1961
- Frank William Ellerker was born in 1893 in Staffordshire, England.
- In 1915 Frank William Ellerker lived in Staffordshire.
- At the age of 26 years, Frank William Ellerker married Elsie Muller, daughter of Charles Henry Muller and Jane Eliza Chambers, in June 1919 in Worcestershire.
- Frank William Ellerker died in 1961 in Staffordshire.
John David Ellerker
M, b. 1923, d. 1951
Mary Ann Ellifer
F, b. 7 November 1852
M, b. circa 1820, d. July 1859
- Samuel Ellifer was born circa 1820.
- In 1841 Samuel Ellifer lived at Hampshire. Samuel was aged 20.
- His marriage to Ann Primmer, daughter of James Primmer and Barbara Emery, was registered in the December 1849 Quarter Registration District.
- Samuel Elliferpossibly died in July 1859.
- He was buried on 28 July 1859 in Warwick.
Albert George Elliott
M, b. 1 September 1920, d. 22 May 1944
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
Edmund Wallace Elliott
M, b. 22 September 1922, d. circa 1971
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
Ellen Theresa Elliott
F, b. 1911, d. 1994
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
- Ellen Theresa Elliott was born in 1911.
- Her marriage, at 24 years, to Lelsie Bertram Berridge, son of William Burridge and Elizabeth James, was registered in the March 1935 Quarter in Isle of Wight, Hampshire Registration District.
- In December 1960, her husband, Lelsie Bertram Berridge's death was registered in the Hampshire Registration District. He was at age 54 years and 3 months.
- Ellen Theresa Elliott died in 1994 in Isle of Wight, Hampshire.
H A Elliott
- H A Elliott witnessed the marriage of Joseph Staines and Sarah Jane Crawford on 30 September 1873 in New South Wales. Joseph and Sarah Jane were married at St Peter's Church of England by the Rev G H Morten (Canon). William Crawford (Sarah's brother) and M A Elliott (old friend from N Ireland) were witnesses.
William George Elliott
M, b. circa 1882
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
Alice Mary Ellis
F, b. 3 October 1865, d. 10 May 1897
- Alice Mary Ellis was born on 3 October 1865 in New South Wales.
- She was the daughter of Samuel Ellis and Georgina Ross.
- At the age of 18 years and 29 days, Alice Mary Ellis married Joseph Edwin Roberts, son of John Edwin Roberts and Emma Jane Williams, on 1 November 1883 in New South Wales.
- Alice Mary Ellis died on 10 May 1897 in Lucknow, New South Wales, at age 31. She perished in a fire along with three of their children Constance, Walter and Leslie.
- The tragedy was reported in the Sydney Morning Herald on 11 May 1897. " BURNING FATALITY AT LUCKNOW. SEVERAL LIVES LOST. ORANGE, Monday.
An awful fatality occurred at Lucknow last night. A miner named Joseph Roberts left his home to go to the mine, leaving his wife and six children in a small house. Shortly after a fire broke out. Mrs. Roberts rushed with two children to a house nearby, where her sister's husband, Mr. Cooper, lived. Mr. Cooper went back to the burning house with Mrs. Roberts. They put one child through the window, and the eldest girl, aged 13, ran to her aunt's. The rest of those in the house-Mr. Cooper, Mrs. Roberts and two children-were overcome by the smoke and were burned to death. The eldest girl also died two hours after. An inquest was held to-day. A verdict of death by burning was returned. There was no evidence to show how the fire originated."
- She was buried on 11 May 1897 in Wesleyan Section, Orange Cemetery.
M, b. 1840, d. 1914
- Daniel Ellis was born in 1840. He was the son of Daniel and Ann Ellis.
- His marriage, at 29 years, to Mary Ann Shimmin was registered in the December 1869 Quarter in Liverpool, Lancashire Registration District.
- Daniel Ellis died in 1914 in Queensland.
Gladys May Ellis
F, b. circa 1900
M, b. circa 1835
John Albert Charles Cavandish Ellis
M, b. 1880
- John Albert Charles Cavandish Ellis was born in 1880 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Daniel Ellis and Mary Ann Shimmin.
- At the age of 26 years, John Albert Charles Cavandish Ellis married Elizabeth Ethel Blinco, daughter of James Alfred Blinco and Elizabeth Wirth, on 26 September 1906 in Methodist Church, Crow's Nest. The Darling Downs Gazette reported on 29 Sep 1906 - "A very pretty wedding took place on Wednesday afternoon last, when Mr. John Albert Charles Cavendish Ellis, second son of Mr. D. S. Ellis, of Rockhampton, was married to Miss Elizabeth Ethel Blinco, eldest daughter of Mr. James Blinco, of Crow's Nest. The marriage was celebrated in the local Methodist Church, the Rev. B. Bottomfley officiated. The bride, who looked charming and becomingly dressed in cream voile, trimmed with satin ribbon and pleated with chiffon, was given away by her father. Miss Ellis and Miss Dinah Blinco the bride, and were both prettily dressed. Miss Ellis attired in a pretty cream voile dress, and a white felt hat trimmed with a moss green and blue feather, while Miss Blinco wore a cream voile dress and a white hat trimmed with pink. Mr. Jack Blinco attended the bridegroom as best man, and Mr A. Blinco as groomsman. After the ceremony the wedding party adjourned to the bride's parents house where the wedding breakfast was laid out. The presents were, both numerous and costly. Soon after the breakfast the bride and bridegroom drove to Toowoomba. The bride wore a very smart travelling dress of blue."
- John Albert Charles Cavandish Ellis and Elizabeth Ethel Blinco appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1914 living at Crow's Nest. John was a carpenter.
- John Albert Charles Cavandish Ellis appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Queen Street, Crow's Nest. Elizabeth carried out home duties and John (name given as John Alfred Shimmon) was a labourer.
Margaret Ellen Jospehine Ellis
F, b. 1881, d. 28 March 1975
- Margaret Ellen Jospehine Ellis was born in 1881 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Daniel Ellis and Mary Ann Shimmin.
- At the age of 26 years, Margaret Ellen Jospehine Ellis married Stanley (Stan) Littleton, son of John Thomas Littleton and Harriet Ball, in 1907 in Queensland.
- Margaret Ellen Jospehine Ellis and Stanley (Stan) Littleton appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1925 and 1949 living at Crow's Nest. Stanley was a butcher.
- On 25 February 1958,her husband, Stanley (Stan) Littleton died in Queensland.
- Margaret Ellen Jospehine Ellis died on 28 March 1975 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 1 April 1975 in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1830
- Samuel Ellis was born circa 1830.
- Samuel Ellis married Georgina Ross in 1854 in Sydney.
F, b. circa 1850
- Elizabeth ELmere was born circa 1850.
- Elizabeth ELmere married William Purton circa 1875.
F, b. 1811, d. 8 August 1893
- Mary Elsome was born in 1811.
- Mary Elsome married Thomas Loveday circa 1830.
- On 19 November 1879,her husband, Thomas Loveday died in Queensland.
- Mary Elsome died on 8 August 1893 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 9 August 1893 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Children of Mary Elsome and Thomas Loveday
- George Loveday+ b. 1832, d. 1 May 1916
- Sophia Loveday b. 1837, d. 1903
- Martha Loveday b. 1839, d. 1918
- Arthur Loveday b. 1841, d. 20 September 1907
- Mark Loveday b. 3 February 1843, d. 17 May 1902
- Thomas Edwin Loveday+ b. 1847, d. 3 September 1916
- Elizabeth Loveday b. 1849, d. 24 March 1885
- Mary Ann Loveday b. 8 May 1851
- Joseph Neville Loveday b. 23 February 1856, d. 11 July 1883
Annie Rebecca Embery
F, b. 3 March 1894, d. 20 May 1979
- Annie Rebecca Embery was born on 3 March 1894 in Rosewood. She was the daughter of Richard and Maria Embery.
- At the age of 16 years, 7 months and 16 days, Annie Rebecca Embery married Alfred Edser, son of Joseph (Joe) Edser and Emily Halloway, on 19 October 1910 in Queensland. At the time Alf was living on his father's property at Wutul, along with his brother Ted and his wife Hilda. Alf and Annie lived in the same house until Ted built a home on his own block of land.
- Annie Rebecca Embery and Alfred Edser appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Nutgrove. Alfred was a farmer as was his brother Edwin.
- Annie Rebecca Embery and Alfred Edser appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1943 living at Nutgrove. Alfred was a farmer and Annie carried out home duties.
- In 1967,her husband, Alfred Edser died in Queensland.
- Annie Rebecca Embery died on 20 May 1979 in Queensland at age 85.
Alfred Embrey Jr
M, b. 6 March 1878, d. 20 June 1965
- Alfred Embrey Jr was born on 6 March 1878.
- Alfred Embrey Jr died on 20 June 1965 at age 87.
M, b. 1903
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Robinson
M, b. circa 1880
- Herbert Embrey was born circa 1880.
- Herbert Embrey married Wilhelmine Reinke in 1902 in Queensland.
John Frederick Embrey
M, b. 26 October 1910
- John Frederick Embrey was born on 26 October 1910 in Tallegalla, Queensland.
- He was the son of Alfred Embrey Jr and Margaret Maria Freeman.
- John Frederick Embrey was baptized on 4 December 1910 in Tallegalla.
- At the age of 23 years, 1 month and 20 days, John Frederick Embrey married Violet Winifred Hooper, daughter of Oliver Hooper and Caroline Bergmann, on 16 December 1933 in Rosewood, Queensland.
- He was a mine manager, underground.
Louisa Catherine Emerson
F, b. 25 November 1915, d. 20 November 2006
- Charts: Descendants of John Maddern , Descendants of Stephen Lower, Descendants of John Gill (#1), Descendants of John Gill (#2)
F, b. 1799, d. March 1891
- Barbara Emery was born in 1799 in Droxford, Hampshrie.
- At the age of 24 years, Barbara Emery possibly married James Primmer, son of Benjamin Primmer and Martha Newland, on 19 May 1823 in Botley, Hampshire. A Barbara Primmer appeared on the 1871 census living at Hamble le Rice with her daughter Elizabeth aged 27.
- Barbara Emery and James Primmer appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Hamble. James was 45, Barbara was 40 years old.
- Barbara Emery and Elizabeth Primmer appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Hamble-le-Rice. Barbara was the 72 year old head of the household, born Droxford, living with her daughter Elizabeth aged 27.
- Barbara Emery appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Hamble-le-Rice. She was an 82 year old mariners widow born Droxford, living with 81 year old Eliza Purdy.
- Barbara Emery died in March 1891 in Hampshire, England.