M, b. circa 1770
- Henry Behenna was born circa 1770.
- Henry Behenna married Thomasin Unknown circa 1800.
Sarah Richards Behenna
F, b. 29 January 1803
- Sarah Richards Behenna was also known as Sally.
- She was born on 29 January 1803 in Cornwall.
- She was the daughter of Henry Behenna and Thomasin Unknown.
- Sarah Richards Behenna was baptized on 6 March 1803 in Merther.
- At the age of 23 years, 9 months and 6 days, Sarah Richards Behenna married Samuel Miners on 4 November 1826 in Ladock.
M, b. 6 February 1807
- William Behenna was born on 6 February 1807.
- He was the son of Henry Behenna and Thomasin Unknown.
- William Behenna was baptized on 17 May 1807 in Merther, Cornwall, England.
- At the time of the 2 April 1871 census William Behenna was living in the household of James Chivell and Thomasin Richards Miners in St Agnes. James is shown as a 36 year old tin miner born St Agnes, living with his wife Tamosine 37 born Merther, and children Harriet 16 a mine labourer born St Agnes; Joseph 14, a tin miner born St Agnes; Theresa 7 and Thomas 4 both scholars born St Agnes; James Henry aged 6 months born St Agnes (should be Thomas Henry and William James). Also living with the family are William Behanna a 57 year old widowed tin miner born Merther, Mary J Chivell a labourer at a tin mine aged 26 and Charlotte Chivell 5 (possibly Mary Jane's daugher) both born St Agnes.
Anna Margaretha Behrens
F, b. 1848, d. 11 March 1924
- Anna Margaretha Behrens was born in 1848 in Germany.
- Anna Margaretha Behrens married Karsten Jurgen Adolf Spies, son of Karsten Spies and Margaretha Catherina Carsten, circa 1865.
- Anna Margaretha Behrens and Karsten Jurgen Adolf Spies immigrated on 10 August 1865. Adolf, as he was known, aged 24, and Anna aged 18 travelled to Queensland on the Peter Godeffroy. With them was Adolf's brother Ludolp aged 22.
- On 24 October 1911,her husband, Karsten Jurgen Adolf Spies died in Queensland at age 70.
- Anna Margaretha Behrens died on 11 March 1924 in Queensland.
- She was buried on 12 March 1924 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
Children of Anna Margaretha Behrens and Karsten Jurgen Adolf Spies
- Catherina Magdelina Spies+ b. 1867, d. 12 February 1954
- Karsten Heinrich Spies+ b. 2 April 1869, d. 16 January 1940
- Wilhelmina Margaretha Spies+ b. 27 August 1870, d. 15 September 1950
- Johann Frederick Spies+ b. 10 October 1872, d. 8 January 1964
- Anna Dorothea Spies+ b. 10 April 1874, d. 15 June 1962
- Henry Spies+ b. 1876, d. 5 March 1952
- Maria Spies b. 23 March 1878, d. 25 February 1961
- Mathilda Spies+ b. 11 November 1880, d. 3 September 1959
- Adolp Spies+ b. 18 April 1882, d. 10 September 1976
- Hermann Spies+ b. 1883, d. 7 January 1959
- Peter August Spies+ b. 1885, d. 29 July 1974
- Emma Louisa Spies b. 1887, d. 1889
- Emily Christina Spies b. 1889, d. 1955
F, b. circa 1850, d. circa 1878
- Margaretha Behrens was born circa 1850.
- Margaretha Behrens married August Nothdurft circa 1871.
- Margaretha Behrens died circa 1878.
Children of Margaretha Behrens and August Nothdurft
Maria Wilhelmina Behrens
F, b. circa 1861, d. 1943
- Caeser Godeffroy - 12 Jan 1862: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Caeser Godffrey - 12 Jan 1862: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Maria Wilhelmina Behrens was born circa 1861 in Germany. She was the daughter of August Behrens.
- Maria Wilhelmina Behrens married August Nothdurft circa 1879. Marie was most likely Margaretha's sister.
- Maria Wilhelmina Behrens and August Nothdurft immigrated to Queensland on 1 September 1881. August, 35, and his wife Maria, 20, travelled on the Arthurstone. With them were six children - Peter 8, Catherina 7, Jacob 6, Frederick 5 (chldren of August and Magaretha) and Hermann 2 and Johanna 1 (children of August and Maria.)
- On 28 February 1899,her husband, August Nothdurft died in Queensland at age 53. His headstone shows he was accidentally killed.
- Maria Wilhelmina Behrens married Carl August Nauschutz on 26 April 1905 in Queensland.
- Maria Wilhelmina Behrens died in 1943 in Queensland.
Children of Maria Wilhelmina Behrens and August Nothdurft
- Johanna Edelea Nothdurft b. 1879, d. 1881
- Hermann Nothdurft+ b. 1882, d. 1949
- Bertha Nothdurft b. 1883, d. 1967
- Heinrich Nothdurft+ b. 1885, d. 11 August 1968
- August Nothdurft+ b. 1887, d. 8 May 1974
- Frederick Wilhelm Nothdurft b. 1889, d. 1919
- Johann Nothdurft b. 1889, d. 5 September 1961
- Auguste Wilhelmine Nothdurft+ b. 1892, d. 1968
- Ann Theresa Nothdurft+ b. 1894, d. 1971
- Fredericka Mathilda Nothdurft b. 1896, d. 1897
- Herbert Gottfried (Herb) Nothdurft b. 1898, d. 1951
F, b. 13 May 1826, d. 15 August 1910
- Anna Beiber was born on 13 May 1826 in Germany.
- Anna Beiber married Johann Kanowski circa 1849.
- Anna Beiber and Johann Kanowski immigrated to Queensland on 16 July 1874. Johann 48, and Anna 48, travelled on the Herschele with their children Eufrosene 20, Caroline 16, Carl 14, Wilhelmine 18, Frederick 8. Son Johann came on the Cametic in 1881 and Gottfried and his wife in 1877 on the Charles Dickins.
- Anna Beiber and Johann Kanowski appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Glencoe. Johann was a farmer and Annie carried out domestic duties. Their daugther Caroline, lived with them. Their sons Carl, Gottfried and Frederick also farmed in the area.
- On 30 March 1909,her husband, Johann Kanowski died in Queensland at age 82.
- Anna Beiber died on 15 August 1910 in Queensland at age 84.
- She was buried in Glencoe Cemetery.
Children of Anna Beiber and Johann Kanowski
- Gottfried Kanowski+ b. 1851, d. 17 May 1926
- Eufrosene Kanowski+ b. 28 December 1854, d. 25 November 1919
- Wilhelmina Kanowski+ b. 1856, d. 24 February 1929
- Caroline Kanowski b. 20 September 1857, d. 1928
- Johann Kanowski b. 1860, d. 1926
- Charles Kanowski+ b. 6 April 1860, d. 1934
- Frederick Kanowski+ b. 1 December 1865, d. 12 May 1925
F, b. 1 January 1837, d. 6 December 1912
Grave of Carl ( 1835-1919) & Minnie (1837-1912) Grawich (later descendants - Graving) - St John's Lutheran Churchyard, Oakey
- Wilhemina Beier was born on 1 January 1837 in Pomerania.
- At the age of 23 years, 11 months and 7 days, Wilhemina Beier married Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Grawich on 8 December 1860 in Prussia.
- Wilhemina Beier and Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Grawich immigrated to Brisbane on 30 November 1863. The family arrived on the San Francisco. Carl worked on the railway at Allora, Drayton and Ballards Camp near Highfields, Toowoomba. He then purchased 80 acres of land at Aubigny in 1876 which he called Happy Valley. His great grandson and wife were still living
there in 1994.
- At some stage the surname was anglosied from GRAWICH to GRAVING but only in some branches of the family (August & Amelia). The spelling is varied in a number of official records :- GRAVY,GRAY, GRAVSEND, GREWIG, GREWING.
- Wilhemina Beier died on 6 December 1912 in Queensland at age 75.
- She was buried in Aubigney, Queensland.
- Their headstone reads:-
IN MEMORY OF MINNIE GRAWICH, BELOVED WIFE OF CARL GRAWICH, BORN IN SCHWEIDNITZ GERMANY, JANUARY 1 1837, DIED DECEMBER 6 1912 AGED 75 YEARS
ALSO HER BELOVED HUSBAND, CARL GRAWICH BORN IN CLUTZ, GERMANY, DIED JUNE 15 1919, AGED 74 YEARS, THY WILL BE DONE.
Children of Wilhemina Beier and Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Grawich
- Hannah Louise Graving b. 17 November 1861, d. 12 May 1864
- Anna Louise Grawich b. 30 April 1864, d. 1 September 1867
- Wilhelmina Grawich+ b. 21 May 1866, d. 1 October 1902
- Christian Grawich b. 21 May 1866, d. 12 July 1867
- August Graving+ b. 7 November 1868, d. 12 November 1947
- Amelia Graving+ b. 31 May 1870, d. 13 June 1950
- Margaretha Grawich b. 13 March 1872
- John Henry Grawich b. 8 September 1873, d. 27 March 1960
- Augustine Wilhelmine Elizabeth/Elsie Graving+ b. 29 August 1875, d. 1964
F, b. circa 1875, d. 1973
- Ellen Beil was born circa 1875. She was the daughter of John Beil and Grace Webber.
- Ellen Beil married Ferdinand Auguste (Frederick August) Zeller in 1894 in Queensland.
- Ellen Beil died in 1973 in Queensland.
Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz
F, b. 1861, d. 4 June 1929
- Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz was born in 1861. She was the daughter of Carl Beitz and Christina Wilhelmine Leibke.
- At the age of 14 years, Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz married Friedrich William Buschel in 1875 in Queensland.
- Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz and Friedrich William Buschel appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Cabarlah. Friedrick was a farmer.
- On 20 November 1926,her husband, Friedrich William Buschel died in Queensland.
- Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz died on 4 June 1929 in Queensland.
Children of Augusta Wilhelmina Beitz and Friedrich William Buschel
- Augusta Wilhelmina (Minnie) Buschel+ b. 1881
- Frederick William Buschel b. 1883, d. 22 December 1929
- Annie Lousia Buschel+ b. 1885, d. 5 January 1969
- Arnold Theodor Buschel b. 1885, d. 7 March 1963
- Edward Walter Buschel b. 1887, d. 4 June 1953
- William Henry Buschel b. circa 1890, d. 1942
- Christine Hilde Buschel b. 1892
- Emily Mary Buschel b. 1894
- Emma May Buschel b. 1896
- Elizabeth Kate Buschel b. 1898
- Agnes Matilda Buschel b. 1900
- John Albert Buschel b. 1902
F, b. circa 1800
- Agnetha Belemberg was born circa 1800.
- Agnetha Belemberg married Johan Willims circa 1830.
Richard Clarence Belgrove
M, b. 1889, d. 1958
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Richard Clarence Belgrove was born in 1889 in New South Wales. He was the son of Richard BELGROVE and Katherine.
- At the age of 22 years, Richard Clarence Belgrove married Ethel May Burgess, daughter of Samuel Burgess and Sarah Ann Wells, in 1911 in New South Wales.
- Richard Clarence Belgrove died in 1958 in Newtown.
Edith May Bell
F, b. circa 1890, d. 1982
- Edith May Bell was born circa 1890. She was the daughter of John Thomas Bell and Annie Dorfield.
- Edith May Bell married George Bischof, son of Daniel Bischof and Wilhelmine (Albertine) Zupp, in 1920 in Queensland.
- Edith May Bell and George Bischof appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Boodua. George was a farmer.
- Edith May Bell died in 1982 in Queensland.
Edna Leah Bell
F, b. 15 January 1912, d. 28 November 1998
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Edna Leah Bell was born on 15 January 1912.
- At the age of 17 years, Edna Leah Bell married Donald Allen Holdaway, son of James Henry Holdaway and Amy Anna Lucas, in 1930 in New Zealand. They had three children.
- Edna Leah Bell died on 28 November 1998 in New Zealand at age 86.
- She was buried in Old Leven Cemetery.
Ellen Christina Bell
F, b. 1891, d. 12 November 1918
- Ellen Christina Bell was born in 1891 in Peckham, England. She was the daughter of Eliza DELLASALE and Herbert Daniel BELL.
- At the age of 20 years, Ellen Christina Bell married Arthur Morton in 1911 in London.
- Ellen Christina Bell and Arthur Morton immigrated to New Zealand in 1911.
- Ellen Christina Bell died on 12 November 1918 in New Zealand. She died from influenza leaving a daughter aged 2, and three sons aged 6, 3 and 2. The children were all sent to orphanages after their mother's death.
- She was buried on 14 November 1918 in Karori Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1855
- George Bell was born circa 1855.
- George Bell married Lily Primmer, daughter of Joseph Primmer and Ann Hurst, on 7 November 1883 in New Zealand.
- On 1 May 1915 The Supreme Court placed an advertisement in the New Zealand Herald regarding the notice of dissolution of the marriage of George Bell and Lilly Primmer on the grounds of her wilful desertion of him without just cause for upwards of five years.
George Richmond Bell
M, b. 1887, d. 1940
- James Bell witnessed the marriage of George Michael Woods and Janet McGregor on 19 October 1874 in Liverpool, New South Wales. George Michael and Jane were married at the McGregor family home by Edward Holland, Presbyterian Minister. Witnesses to the marriage were Jane's brother John McGregor and James Bell.
F, b. circa 1810, d. before 1863
- Jane Bell was born circa 1810.
- Jane Bell married Samuel Plant circa 1830.
- Jane Bell died before 1863.
F, b. 1884, d. 1937
Mary Jane Bell
F, b. 1885
Robert Irvine Cameron Bell
M, b. 1893, d. October 1928
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Robert Irvine Cameron Bell was born in 1893.
- He enlisted in the 3rd Reinforcements, Wellington Infantry Battalion in Gisborne He sailed from Wellington on the 14 February 1915. He gave his next of kin as Robert Bell of Rosekirk Cottages, Low Monkland Road, Coatbridge Scotland.
- At the age of 25 years, Robert Irvine Cameron Bell married Miriam Evangeline Aberhart, daughter of Johann Heinrich Eberhardt and Harriet Eyles, on 25 April 1918 in Blenheim.
- Robert Irvine Cameron Bell died in October 1928 in Wellington, New Zealand.
- He was buried on 22 October 1928 in Karori Cemetery. He was buried in the soldiers section.
Rupert Leonard Bell
M, b. 1889, d. 1953
F, b. 1893
F, b. circa 1855
- Sarah Bellamy was born circa 1855.
- Sarah Bellamy married Samuel Cuthbert circa 1880.
F, b. circa 1840
- Emily Bellemy was born circa 1840.
- Emily Bellemy married Joshua White circa 1855.
Alfred Edwin Bellfield
M, b. 26 March 1864, d. 2 December 1929
- Alfred Edwin Bellfield was born on 26 March 1864.
- Alfred Edwin Bellfield married Emily Deeley circa 1880.
- Alfred Edwin Bellfield died on 2 December 1929 at age 65.
F, b. 16 September 1885, d. 27 January 1971
- Alice Bellfield was born on 16 September 1885. Her birth was registerd in the Aston District.
- She was the daughter of Alfred Edwin Bellfield and Emily Deeley.
- At the age of 24 years and 11 months, Alice Bellfield married Charles Muller, son of Charles Henry Muller and Jane Eliza Chambers, in September 1910.
- Alice Bellfield died on 27 January 1971 at age 85.
Thomas Paul Belliotti
M, b. 1845, d. 1936